nervous about baby Troys health (xposted)

Please share your prayer requests here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

nervous about baby Troys health (xposted)

Postby jennellis » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:51 pm

As some of you know, back in April at our 20 week scan we were told that Troy had an echogenic focus on his heart. We were sent to a fetal cardiologist and genetic Dr. at UAB for further testing- the "spot" was still there, but nothing else unusual was found. I opted not to have the quad scan because I knew that if something was wrong I would not choose to terminate for any reason. So for the past 18 weeks we have been left to wonder about what this will mean for Troy once he is here. I feel that god made us wait for this baby for a reason and if something is wrong then I will learn to handle it. It just hurts really bad to think that your child may be hurting for any reason and there is nothing you can do about it.
I was also told at 27 weeks that I have gestational diabetes, which just added to my stress.
It is very emotionally draining to "think" that our precious baby may have to go though something like this. Obed (DH) has been the greatest husband/father through all of this. Even though we are both scared we know that God will help us through whatever it is.

Due to my Gestational Diabetes I will be induced sometime next week(8/19-8/25). I can't believe that the time is already here for us to finally meet our precious son. I ask that you please pray for his health and safety as he makes his way into this world.
And Thank You for all the prayers that have been sent our way.
jennellis
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby babybean » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:54 pm

I will keep you and baby Troy in my prayers!

For I the Lord, your God will hold your right hand, saying to you, fear not; I will help you. Isaiah 41:13

Wendie :belly:
babybean
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby munchiemom » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:08 pm

I'm praying for the health and safe delivery of baby Troy. God is so good and He will be right there with you. Just lean on Him and everything will work out just fine.

God bless you and KUP,

- Kelli
WAHM, Homeschool teacher to:
DS - 09/25/97
DS - 02/03/99
DD - 04/06/09

www.psalm105.com
munchiemom
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mandy » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:43 am

Praying for Troy's safe entrance into the world :praying:
Me ~ Mandy 37
Dh - 27
DS - 15
DS- 12
DD - 8
DD - 1
DSS- 5
DSD - 3

Mandy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kimber » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:19 pm

Praying for a safe delivery!
Mom to 4 and Wife to Chad Edward
DS1: 11
DD: 10
DS2: 4
DS3: 2
Kimber
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ashand888 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:31 pm

Praying that everything goes well and that your little guy is a-okay! Please keep us posted.
Ashlee
Daughter- 14 years (joined us through adoption)
Daughter- 7 years
Son- 5 years
Son- 5 years (joined us through adoption)
Son- 2 years
Due with baby #6 (another boy) in August!
ashand888
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Prayer Requests