Prayer for my dad that his cancer has not returned *Updated*

Please share your prayer requests here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Prayer for my dad that his cancer has not returned *Updated*

Postby lizzen » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:26 am

Hi ladies. I am hoping that you all can help to lift my dad, Dave, in prayer in the coming days. He finished chemo and radiation for cancer at the base of his tongue and in his lymph node in June of this year. His first PET scan was clear, praise the Lord! He had another PET scan on Monday to see if it has returned. Please pray that he continues to be cancer-free. And please pray for his health to return to normal. He's lost a lot of weight during and after treatment and is having difficulty eating and sleeping. I just pray for him to feel better so can enjoy his new grandson who is due almost one year after he was diagnosed with cancer. Thank you!

Many thanks to anyone who has said a prayer for my dad. He got the results of his PET scan today and it came 100% clear!! :ptl: I feel so thankful and so very blessed!
Last edited by lizzen on Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The cleaning and scrubbing will wait till tomorrow, For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow. So quiet down, cobwebs. Dust go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep.

:hb: Mommy to my three boys!!! :hb:

ImageImage
lizzen
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mandy » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:14 am

:praying: for your dad!!
Me ~ Mandy 37
Dh - 27
DS - 15
DS- 12
DD - 8
DD - 1
DSS- 5
DSD - 3

Mandy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lindsaysd08 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:57 pm

I said a prayer for your father. Thru Christ anything is possible. Leave it in His hands and trust in Him.
Psalm 55:22 says Cast your burden upon the LORD and He will sustain you

ImageImage
Lindsaysd08
Angel
Angel

Return to Prayer Requests