I cant take it anymore...

Please share your prayer requests here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

I cant take it anymore...

Postby k05003272 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:54 pm

ohhhh i dont know if i can take much more....

im sorry but ive just been an emotional wreck for the past few days trying to fight with unemployment compensation people and today i got in a car wreck and now i dont have a vehicle...

DH is out of town for work, and about a month ago i got laid off and i have not been able to find a job ANYWHERE for anything, ive put in application after application and NO ONE has called me back... ive got bills coming out the wazoo and no way to pay them.. and now i have hiked up my auto insuance because of the accident today, thank God no one was hurt! i got a call from unemployment comp people and they said that the company who laid me off said that they fired me so i cannot collect UC, on top of that im trying to apply for Medicaid but now i dont know if it will go through because the info my application is invalid since now im not collecting UC and ive tried to go online to change it and it says my claim ID number is the wrong one when its the one they gave me! so i called the company and every time i call the automated answering person hangs up on me because of high call volume! so now im going to get in trouble with the government for fraud! my first u/s is on next wednesday and im praying it doesnt cost me an arm and a leg... before i got laid off we were already living check to check and poor DH is breaking his back working so hard four states away...

DH called me today and told me that hes pretty sure he wont be able to make it home for thanksgiving because his truck is broke down and the part to fix it is OUTRAGEOUSLY expensive and will take weeks for it to be ordered, and theres no way we can afford a plane ticket, so looks like i will be home ALONE on thanksgiving.... yay something to add to the pile of pregnancy hormones that are flowing through me.. i would say i could just drive to get him but no, i wrecked my car today. :(

the first u/s is on wednesday, the day before thanksgiving and we were planning on DH being here to go with me but now he wont even be here for thanksgiving and im just praying that everything at the docs office goes ok because i dont think i can handle having anything else go wrong!

please pray for my U/S on wednesday, i really hope our little bean is sticking in there! I'm also praying that I may get a job, at this point I dont even care what it is... and also that DH may make it home in time for thanksgiving, or even at all because I really miss him and my heart is breaking being so alone....
Kasey(24) DH(25) DS(3) DD(2)
:angel: 12/12/11
BFP 11/25/12
EDD 8/7/13
k05003272
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kelly13 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:38 am

Prayers coming your way! I hope things get better for you! :hugs:
Kelly13
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby memmie » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:50 pm

I'm sorry you are going through all of this. I will be praying for you.
memmie
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ncgirl » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:40 pm

:hugs: I'm so sorry you're going through this....I will be praying for you. Do you have any friends or family nearby that you could spend Thanksgiving with?? I know it's so hard, but try not to worry and just trust God to get you through. I hope that things get better for you soon.:hugs:
ncgirl
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Prayer Requests