Just isnt fair.....

Please share your prayer requests here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Just isnt fair.....

Postby Baby4Staci » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:31 pm

There is a close friend of the family who has had her 2nd loss in 2 years. About this time two years ago she was pregnant and learned that her baby boy Justin died at around 24 weeks gestation. She gave birth to him December 21 2006. No reason.. just happened...

This past August she gave birth at least 6 weeks premature to another baby boy.. Lucas. He spent time in nicu and was sent home a couple months ago. Last I heard he was doing great.
I just received a call that Lucas has died. He was 3.5 months old and he was coughing up blood. They took him to the hospital and i dont know all the details but he didnt make it..

I do not know how much heart ache this family can endure.. She has tried for so long to give her 8 year old son a sibling. Her mom and my mom have been friends for over 25 years and she was like my 2nd mother.. I cannot believe this has happened to them again.. Why...
Mason Anthony born 1/9/07
Savannah Ray born 5/9/09
Baby4Staci
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby orionslight » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:15 am

that is so sad,my heart breaks for that family.i will keep them in my thoughts and prayers,that God will help them get thru this time and help them to heal from these heartbreaking losses.the only thing that can give us comort at all in a situation like this is knowing little lucas and justin are in Gods hands now,brave little angels watching over their family forever. i am very sorry.
Baby Ireland born 4-18-14 healthy and happy :)

Joining her 11 brothers and sisters
Loss July 2015@ 11+3, girl
Loss June 2016@ 13+5,boy
orionslight
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Baby4Staci » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:59 am

Thank you i appreciate that. My heart absolutely breaks for them. Thankfully the babies are now together and safe.. its the people left behind that worry me. No one should have to bury a child... but to have to bury your 2nd????
Mason Anthony born 1/9/07
Savannah Ray born 5/9/09
Baby4Staci
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

just isn't fair

Postby momoftwins » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:34 pm

My heartbreaks for your friend and her DH. The loss of a child is something no parent should ever have to endure. I had one loss at 15wks and then delivered twins at 27wks that only lived one day. I know the heartache your friend feels. I am so sorry that this family has had to suffer so much. I will pray for them that they have peace, faith and strength to get through this awful time.
momoftwins
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Return to Prayer Requests