If you get a moment

Please share your prayer requests here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

If you get a moment

Postby emoprincesa » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:01 pm

Could you please pray for wisdom for my husband and me?

We may have a wonderful opportunity to buy a house. I have been eyeing this house for 7 years. It is nothing special...just your basic starter home. This house is near the college I went to. When DH and I got engaged in 2002, this house was for sale and of course was sold when I got back from my honeymoon (not that we had money to buy it anyway). I would drive by this house every day saying, "That house is so cute! That is my house!!"

Then, in April or May, this house went on sale again. We just didn't have the money for what the mortgage would be. We were kind of looking for houses and new apartments, so I was heart broken that we couldn't afford it.

Well, today I went to visit my husband at work (he works at the college we went to), and the house is for sale again! And they are asking for no money down! I went online and it is bank owned now. The owners who bought it in May must have foreclosed already (or something). My husband called the realtor and is waiting for a call back. The house is on sale for $100,000 less than it was in May! They want to sell it quick.

Please pray that we have wisdom and that if this is God's will, it will happen.

Thanks!
Amber (27) Mommy to Brayden ( 07.07.07 ) and Ava ( 09.09.08 )
emoprincesa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

if you get a momoent

Postby momoftwins » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:23 pm

I hope everything works out for you and you are very happy in your dream home.
momoftwins
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Mandy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:14 am

:praying: for you!!
Me ~ Mandy 37
Dh - 27
DS - 15
DS- 12
DD - 8
DD - 1
DSS- 5