The amazing Febuary 2010 babies Group!!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby mommaskye » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:45 am

that is so cool you 2 got to meet! glad you had fun:)

Emberly is not sttn yet, she still wakes up once between 3am and 4am. I have her in the pack-n-play in my room until she starts sttn because she will be sharing a room with her big sister. She has two 2-3hr naps a day along with several little cat naps, so she is still sleeping most of the day. She had veggies for the first time a couple days ago, her expressions were priceless! She is still learning how to actually get it down into her belly. I think she only gets about 1 spoonful actually down because the rest she just pushes out with her tongue or it just falls out. Hoping she gets the hang of it soon, we started cereal about 2 weeks ago. She is sitting up pretty well. LOVES to play with her feet while she is sitting so hasnt really mastered sitting up straight yet lol. She is also teething, but none have popped thru yet. Looks like the bottom 2 will be the first to come thru.
~mommaskye~
me - 30 :love: DH - 29
DD1-9
DD2 -3
:angel: - Jan 2013
mommaskye
Angel
Angel

Postby SWCBWIFE » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:27 am

mommaskye wrote:Image

OMGOODNESS HOW STINKIN CUTE!!!!!!! She will get the hang of it soon mama!! Thats awesome she is sitting up! Bella is getting the hang of it...but then she just falls over lol! An Bella was also waking up between 3-4 for a while a couple weeks back again! But then she went back to STTN. I can't complain at all. She has always slept through the night and when she didnt she was only up once MAYBE twice at the max! I bet your LO will start soon!!! She is so cute!
kyler 3/14/2008 ~ Bella 2/23/2010
Image Image
ImageImage
SWCBWIFE
Angel
Angel

Postby mommaskye » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:23 pm

hey girls i entered Emberly in a photo contest on facebook, if you could please stop by and vote for her, she could win a cool surprise box:). you have to leave a comment for it to count. Thanks:)!!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2 ... =fbx_album
~mommaskye~
DD1-9
DD2 -3
mommaskye
Angel
Angel

Postby LaurenMichelle » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:55 am

Hey ladies! Just checking in! I knew we had this board from when our old one got errased, but I totally just found it lol.

LaurenMichelle
Angel
Angel

Postby mommaskye » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:53 pm

Hey Lauren:) Welcome back hehe:P
~mommaskye~
DD1-9
DD2 -3
mommaskye
Angel
Angel

Postby mylittlesweetpeababy » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:12 pm

hey everyone!!!

things are going great here! Kelsey just had her 6 month check up and all is good with her. She is 13.8 lbs and 25.5 inches long. She is starting to sit up but still tripods. She LOVES to roll over to her tummy and although she can roll back over, she often forgets and feels stuck. lol But as soon as I roll her back on her back, not a second goes by and she's rolling back on over to her tummy. hehehe

She is now eating solids 2-3 times a day now. I feed her morning/late afternoon. She does sleep thru the night but we FIGHT our nap times. She does nap but it's frequent and more like a cat nap. I'm working on longer naps less frequently. It's hard but hopefully we will get it down.

I started a part time job at a mother's day out. Kelsey goes for free so that's awesome. I also still get to be with her as I'm in her room. I plan to work with napping when we are at school as well.

that's about all from us! I love hearing updates and seeing pics!!!
Shelli- 35 yrs. old
DH- 36 yrs. old
DD#1- 8 years old
DD#2- 1 year old
DD#3- born June 30th

mylittlesweetpeababy
Angel
Angel

Postby mommaskye » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:18 pm

MLSPB - Kelsey is just the cutest little peanut:)

Embers had her 6 month check up this week. She was 19 lbs 12 ozs (91%) and 26.5 inches long (67%). The dr at first seemed concerned about her size but after asking me about her eating habits he didnt seem as concerned and said she will probably start to even out now. She nurse about every 4 hours and wakes once during the night to nurse. She is still not on solids, she still has the tongue thrust and gags on EVERYTHING. I usually try to give her a little something once a week to see if shes ready. So shes not overeatting and shes only eats when shes hungry (unlike an adult who can eat for other reasons) so im not too concerned, if shes hungry im going to let her eat!

She is still not rolling over. She is doing really good at sitting up though. The dr thought it was funny that she could sit up but not roll over:P She LOVES sticking out her tongue it is too cute. She has also started tilting her head to the side to look at things...she is just too funny:) She is starting to find her voice more and when she does talk she is LOUD! She does pretty good with naps, she takes two 2-3 hour naps and a few catnaps throughout the day as well. She is also scooting around, she can go foward, backward, and in a complete circle! She can get up on her hands and knees but just not at the same time.
~mommaskye~
DD1-9
DD2 -3
mommaskye
Angel
Angel

Postby Ashley » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:09 pm

OMG iM SO SAD IVE MISSED ALL THIS CONVO I will have to catch up......

Ash update.....

Well this little boy has definitely been on Earth before. I swear he's been grown since birth. He got his 2 bottom teeth right on the dot of his 5 month old bday July 23rd, he's still teething, haven't seen anymore yet. He sits up, loves standing up, if you stand behind him and hold his arms he'll take steps like he's walking, he stands up on the side of the couch and lets go and stays standing for a lil bit, he's crawling backwards lol, coos all day long, laughing loud but the latest thing is this little stinky face he makes while sniffing lol, he can sit up from laying down!!! this lil boy has a strong back!! He's been rolling over from his back to stomach for about a month and he likes to sleep on his stomach now.

Anyway he'll be 6 months next monday...and will be going for his shots. At his last check up round 4 months 3.5wks he was 16lbs 10oz and 26" so I know he's a chunky monkey now cuz he is HEAVY!!! I wouldnt be surprised if they said he weighs 19/20lbs now. lol

Overall we are doing great, he spent 5 days away from me in Ohio with my parents and I bout died!!! I'm so glad to have him back he's the light of my world.
:angel: 11/30/08 missed m/c @ 10wks
Ashton Carter born 2/23/2010

Single Mamas Come Join!
http://s1.zetaboards.com/solomomma/index/

ImageImage

ImageImage
Ashley
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mylittlesweetpeababy » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:23 pm

OMG Ashley! I can't believe Ash can do all that. I'm mostly impressed he can go to sitting from laying down. WOW! Is he crawling on hands and knees backwards?

Kelsey rolls both ways and can inch her way up on her tummy but no way to crawling. She does tuck her knees under her why laying and perks her little booty up. lol She sits up well too. She can stand but with my help and not alone at all. She gets lazy and plops back down.

She eats solids 2 times a day but is a fan of her milk more. She laughs, squeals and screams like a little girl. It's cute.

She had her 6 month check up and was 13.8 lbs and 25.5 inches long. She's on the small side but I'm not worried as she eats all day and hitting milestones.
Shelli- 35 yrs. old
DH- 36 yrs. old
DD#1- 8 years old
DD#2- 1 year old
DD#3- born June 30th

mylittlesweetpeababy
Angel
Angel

Postby Mrs_Lurker » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:09 pm

mylittlesweetpeababy - Kelsey sounds like she's doing great! Mr. T is still a peanut, too. He was 14lbs 3oz at his 6 month, so probably about the same percentage as Kelsey. He's just starting to sit tripod for a few moments, but doesn't have the muscle tone in his back/neck to sit for long periods yet. Just a couple of days ago, he was able to roll from his back to his belly, which is great. His physical therapist will be so proud!

Mommaskye - Emberly sure is a big girl, lol. My SIL has a son that's growing very much like Emberly. He's not even 4 months old yet, and is 18.5lbs already. He's massive, totally eclipses Tobias. He's EBF as well, no solids, no formula, so it's just the way he grows. In his case though, he's still nursing pretty frequently, so she thinks that's why. Personally, I think babies just grow how they grow, it's not about the number of ounces they take in, or how many times a day they eat. It's about how their body produces the fat and calories it's taking in.

Ashley - Ashton is just doing so well. I just love seeing new pics on FB. He does have a strong back, to be sitting up from laying down. Tell him I'm impressed! :lol: That must have been hard, I don't think I could do days without Mr. T yet.

As for Tobias, he's doing well in physical therapy these days, he goes every Tuesday. He's recently learned to roll over the other way now, although his bottom arms always gets pinned, but we'll work on getting that problem solved. He's being a pain with sleeping lately. He doesn't wake up to eat, but wakes up 10000x for his binky. Good Lord, I'll be so happy when he can grab it himself. Sometimes he can, but mostly he can't. It's an evil cycle - he falls asleep, his jaw relaxes, and the binky falls out. He then reaches for it, misses, and accidentally pushes it to the floor with his hand. He hears the clank as it hits the floor, and the crying ensues. We repeat this multiple times a night. I'm TIRED. He recently got Sophie the giraffe - he really enjoys chewing on her. There's no sign of a tooth yet, and he's still EBFing. His MRI came out normal, as far as it goes. Even so, he's slated to see a neurologist at the end of September. I think she's likely to tell us all is well, but I'll guess we'll see.

DD is starting TaeKwonDo today, she's really excited to do a bunch of kicking and jumping, as she said. She's also starting swimming 9/9/10, which I think will be great for her. She just loves the water - I'm not sure how she'll feel about chlorine though, this will be her first time in a pool. She loves Tobias, and always wants to play with him. He got her arms good the other day, left two big hickey looking marks on her. I had to laugh. She didn't get upset with him, though.

And me - same old same ole.
Lily
DD born 3/30/07
DS born 2/3/10 w/ OI type I
M/C 6/29/11 (4wks)
#3 EDD: 10/3/12
Beta @ 13 dpo - 172
3/26/12 (12W5D) - we learned we're having a BOY!!
5/31/12 Yep, he's still a boy. ; P
DS born 9/25/12

Mrs_Lurker
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mylittlesweetpeababy » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:09 pm

Anybody still checking this group? I can't believe Kelsey is almost 8 months old. It's just crazy and hard to believe it's been that long.

She is rocking like she wants to crawl but her legs just aren't responding to her requests yet. lol She also wants to pull herself up but again, her legs aren't strong enough yet either. She will do it in no time, I just know it.

She is my dainty, petite little girl though. She is only 14.8 lbs and not sure how long she is. She has little bitty chicken arms. It's so cute! She's still in 3-6 clothes and even pants fall down on her. I tried 6-12 clothes and we're just not there yet which sucks because I bought ahead and it doesn't look like she will be wearing this stuff. I bought 12-18 winter and well, I don't think she will get there but she may hit a huge growth spurt?? who knows???

She is not on table foods yet. I tried the gerber graduates and she gagged real bad. She has 1 tooth but I think it was the texture that made her gag so bad. I'm going to wait another month before trying again. She does eat solids twice daily and 6oz formula in between meals.

She can point to my nose when I ask her. It's so cute. We're working on eyes now. She wants to pull them out of my sockets she's so curious about them so she should pick that one up easily, right? lol

Anyways, if anyone is reading still, PLEASE post updates!!!
Shelli- 35 yrs. old
DH- 36 yrs. old
DD#1- 8 years old
DD#2- 1 year old
DD#3- born June 30th

mylittlesweetpeababy
Angel
Angel

Postby Ashley » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:00 am

HEY

I'm barely on here anymore like never but I'm so glad to see updates as well.

Quickly (i have to go somewhere lokl)

Ash is 7 months, don't know exactly how much he weighs but im guessin in the 20ish range now and about 28" since he was 18lbs a month ago. He can say da-da, and hey. He can wave bye bye (to himself lol) but he knows when to use it which i think is so cute. He has 6 teeth (four at the top, two at the bottom) he is still not crawling yet or pullin up but he is scooting backwards and can get on all fours. He can sit alone, eats babyfood all day long. My mom has given him table food while i'm at work and now he barely wants MILK he plays with it. He's wearing 6 to 12 month clothes. Very very happy always squealing and babbling and laughin, I honestly think he'll be talking before crawling or walking or at least have a more extensive word list because he will sit and look at your mouth all day like he's lip reading. He is imitating things that people do as well which is funny.

He is the boy of boys....i can say he will be all boy. He is reaching and grabbing for EVERYTHING...he is very touchy feely and when i sneak him in the bed with me he is always underneath me having to be real real close i spend most the night moving him over lol. He's gonna be a mama's boy for sure.

Love him to pieces!!!
:angel: 11/30/08 missed m/c @ 10wks
Ashton Carter born 2/23/2010

Single Mamas Come Join!
http://s1.zetaboards.com/solomomma/index/

ImageImage

ImageImage
Ashley
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mylittlesweetpeababy » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:27 pm

anybody still here? I'm going to update so we don't lose this thread!!!

Kelsey is almost 9 months old and I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! It seems like last month she was a newborn. Man, time does really fly!

She is doing GREAT! She is crawling ALL over this house but guess what? She is TOTALLY army crawling! lol She looks like a little inchworm going to town all over this house. She is in to EVERYTHING! LOL We've had to keep all doors shut because she is so curious. We have also had to pull out all the baby proof stuff like covering outlets and such.

She says "Bye", "mamma" and a whole lot of jabber! It's sooo cute. She waves bye bye too but does it backwards. I love it!

She can also pull herself up to knees on furniture. Not getting up on feet just yet. But considering she is army crawling, she needs to get up on those knees first. ha!

She is doing much better with foods but still has a hard time with texture. Slowly, I am trying to work her way up to table foods but we're just not there yet. She gags and gives me this nasty look on her face. 2 weeks ago she couldn't eat stage 3 baby food but she does it just fine now. So we're making progress, just slowly. I will talk about this to the doctor next week when she goes in for her 9 month shots.

I weighed her today and she is 15 lbs 5 oz. fully clothed. Not sure how long she is? I will leave that up to the doc to do next week. hehehe

Keep in touch and post updates!!!
Shelli- 35 yrs. old
DH- 36 yrs. old
DD#1- 8 years old
DD#2- 1 year old
DD#3- born June 30th

mylittlesweetpeababy
Angel
Angel

Postby mylittlesweetpeababy » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:33 pm

well, it's official! I'm pregnant w/ baby #3!!! IN SHOCKED but excited too! If you are FB friends with me, please don't tell yet!!!
Shelli- 35 yrs. old
DH- 36 yrs. old
DD#1- 8 years old
DD#2- 1 year old
DD#3- born June 30th

mylittlesweetpeababy
Angel
Angel

Postby kristen » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:34 am

Yahoo Shelli! Congrats!

Ellis is doing well. We just started crawling about a week ago. She is still very much a mama's girl... this part we are trying to break. Mama needs a break! Can't believe that she is almsot 9 months old. Crazy how fast time flies!! We are working on clapping and waving but clearly it may take awhile. She has 7 teeth and we are still BFing. We are slowly adding foods, she loves them and makes the funniest sound with her lips when she wants something.

Thanks for updating!! The new pic of Kelsey is so sweet!
Mama to 5 girls.
kristen
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups