The amazing Febuary 2010 babies Group!!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby mylittlesweetpeababy » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:15 pm

Kristen- WOW!!! 7 teeth??? Kelsey has just her bottom 2 teeth right now. Should I be brushing them?? lol I haven't. :oops:
Shelli- 35 yrs. old
DH- 36 yrs. old
DD#1- 8 years old
DD#2- 1 year old
DD#3- born June 30th

mylittlesweetpeababy
Angel
Angel

Postby Mrs_Lurker » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:00 pm

mylittlesweetpeababy wrote:well, it's official! I'm pregnant w/ baby #3!!! IN SHOCKED but excited too! If you are FB friends with me, please don't tell yet!!!

:congrats: what a nice surprise! :D

The mister doesn't have any teeth yet, and I don't feel any coming up, either. Looks like it may be awhile, here. He's starting to think about crawling now, it's just a matter of him getting the strength and coordination. He's eating stage I foods well, and likes Mum Mums and a few Puffs, so I guess I should move on to stage II. He has his 9 month visit tomorrow, which I'm a little nervous about, because he's so tiny - about 15lbs. I'm hoping he'll have grown several inches in length, just to show the Pedi he's doing okay. I'm still pumping, but I think my body is in the very early stages of weaning, as I'm starting lose ounces, even though I'm doing nothing different. I'm told it's really common around 8-10 months, though. My goal is to be done pumping by Jan 1. If the Pedi feels he needs additional calories after age 1, he'll go on formula. I'm expecting him to say he does, because he doesn't drink or eat a lot as it is, so to go on just cow's milk while barely eating any food, I don't think that will work out very well...

I was just really hoping to make it to one year, and if nothing changes, I should be able to.

I wish more of us Feb mamas would stop by here and update!
Lily
DD born 3/30/07
DS born 2/3/10 w/ OI type I
M/C 6/29/11 (4wks)
#3 EDD: 10/3/12
Beta @ 13 dpo - 172
3/26/12 (12W5D) - we learned we're having a BOY!!
5/31/12 Yep, he's still a boy. ; P
DS born 9/25/12

Mrs_Lurker
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mylittlesweetpeababy » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:46 am

well, I just got back from Kelsey's 9 month check up and the doctor is concerned with her not gaining weight. She is 15 lbs 12 oz and in the 8th %. UGH! So he told me to feed her more. She only does 6 oz bottles and I will try to do 8 oz if she will take them.

But she is now eating cherrios and LOVES them! So she is now starting to get introduced to some table foods. We gave her mash potatoes the other day and she liked them too.
Shelli- 35 yrs. old
DH- 36 yrs. old
DD#1- 8 years old
DD#2- 1 year old
DD#3- born June 30th

mylittlesweetpeababy
Angel
Angel

Postby kristen » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:52 am

I know!!! Where have all the mama's gone????

Yes, 7 teeth. It's really crazy! I think Ellis is a peanut as well. She goes next week for her 9 month and I don't expect her to be more then 15lbs. She is long but still tiny. We must just have the bitty babies!! :)
Mama to 5 girls.
kristen
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mrs_Lurker » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:05 am

Ugh, I hate worrying about weight gain, it's obnoxious. Mr. T has now been labeled Failure to Thrive, because he dropped below the 5th percentile - I actually think he's not even on the chart anymore, so we're scheduled for a feeding clinic 12/22/10. The Pedi said he thinks they'll want to have me put an additive in his bottles first, and if that doesn't work, they'll want him on a specialty formula. I don't think the nurse even told me his weight correctly. She said he was 15lbs, 10oz, but I think she transposed the numbers, and he was really 15lbs, 1oz. I weigh him every week on the same scale, and only this past Thursday, he was 15lbs, 5oz, and I know he didn't lose any weight. He doesn't lose weight, he just doesn't gain it very fast.

Otherwise, he's still working on his crawling. He can scoot around pretty well, and is trying his hardest to get into things... :lol:

Kristen - has Ellis been for her first dentist visit then? Mine told me they like to see them when they get their first tooth, so they have a positive association with the dentist.

mylittlesweetpeababy - how are you feeling? Is it sinking in more? I'd just try to do the 8oz with her and see how it goes. With Mr. T, he doesn't drink a whole lot (about 18-21oz a day), and I can't force him to drink more. I swear that I spend much of my day attempting to feed him.
Lily
DD born 3/30/07
M/C 6/29/11 (4wks)
Beta @ 13 dpo - 172
DS born 9/25/12

Mrs_Lurker
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kristen » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:13 am

Nope, no dentist yet. I'm a bad mom. I don't think my dentist wants to see her till around 2?

Ellis just did have her 9 month appt and she was 15lbs 11oz. So not even 16lbs yet.... She is in the 5th percentile. Hmm.

Sorry to hear about T, what a bummer. I think he and Ellis are alike. :)
Mama to 5 girls.
kristen
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mylittlesweetpeababy » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:34 am

I spend most of my day trying to feed Kelsey too! She can do 1 bottle that is 8 oz in the afternoon but the morning bottle is still only 4 oz. Lunch bottle is 6 and dinner and night bottle is 6 oz too. Plus I feed her baby food which she LOVES. So she gets around 24 oz of formula a day. Give or take.

Pregnancy is going good so far. I had an ultrasound on Wed. and the heartbeat was 176 and all measured to where I am exactly. I was so relieved because I am so afraid of miscarriages. Which I still am but was very happy to see the heart beating away. I'm due 7/14/11.

Kelsey is 10 months old today! She is still crawling on her tummy. Every now and then she will get on her knees for a few steps but falls back to tummy. Honestly, I think her legs are just tiny and weak. I need to strengthen them. I'm thinking of getting a walker for her. She does pull herself up to standing and she can cruise around the couch which is neat to see. She says "mama" and "bye bye" too. We're working on dada.

Oh and she gives me kisses! She puts her nose to my nose and that's how she kisses me or who ever is around. I just say..."give me a kiss" and she leans forward w/ her little nose on my nose. TOO CUTE!
Shelli- 35 yrs. old
DH- 36 yrs. old
DD#1- 8 years old
DD#2- 1 year old
DD#3- born June 30th

mylittlesweetpeababy
Angel
Angel

Postby Mrs_Lurker » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:24 am

The mister has made it up to 15lbs, 15oz. He's just stubborn, and doesn't want to gain that extra ounce to bump him to 16lbs. :lol:

He's been unenthusiastic about baby foods lately, but is loving yogurt and his mum mums. He just started crawling this week, though. He's slow, but it's very cute. It's a typical crawl at first, and when he gets close to what he wants, he army crawls the rest of the way. If it's too far, he lays down and whines halfway there, as if to tell me how tired he is.

Kristen, I think they're alike, too. How have you and the girls been? Has your husband found work yet? Have you figured out FB yet?

MLSPB - I'd be excited if I could get him to drink that much! Sounds like all is well with your pregnancy. Is your husband hoping for a girl or a boy? Do you have a preference? FWIW, Mr. T's therapist says that she only likes those kinds of things, i.e., walkers, jumparoos, exersaucers, after they're crawling well, because it can teach them an unnatural movement pattern. It can teach them to move their legs together, rather than alternating, so she said it's better to use them once baby is crawling well. If she can pull herself to standing, and cruise, her legs aren't weak. She probably just prefers to crawl on her belly. :) What a cute way give kisses. :hb:
Lily
DD born 3/30/07
M/C 6/29/11 (4wks)
Beta @ 13 dpo - 172
DS born 9/25/12

Mrs_Lurker
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kristen » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:37 am

Yes! He went back at the end of summer. SO NICE! It was no fun having him around! :)

I bet T looks so cute crawling!

I did finally figure FB out a little, still a novice but I am on there. :)

So glad to hear the pregnancy is going well MLSPB! I can't wait till we know what your having!!
Mama to 5 girls.
kristen
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mylittlesweetpeababy » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:58 pm

had my 12 week sono and all is still great w/ the new baby! Still don't know gender but have a strong feeling it's girl #3. We don't care what it is although a boy would be fun and a change. If it's a girl, we can pass down all the clothes, baby gear etc..

Kelsey is doing great! She is into EVERYTHING! We've had to put locks on kitchen cabinets and keep all doors closed. lol We bought her a walker but guess what??? Her feet don't reach the floor. UGH! I guess she's too short and the setting is on the lowest. She's a squirt but man, not that small. lol

How is everyone?
Shelli- 35 yrs. old
DH- 36 yrs. old
DD#1- 8 years old
DD#2- 1 year old
DD#3- born June 30th

mylittlesweetpeababy
Angel
Angel

Postby Mrs_Lurker » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:02 pm

Kristen - I'm glad he's back at work, I bet it put him in a really good mood to get the call! My friend's husband just got called back too, after being out since May 09. PM me your name or email address, so I can friend you. :)

MLSPB - I think mama's intuition is usually right. Three girls would be crazy, but at least Kristen can give you tips. :wink: Mr. T definitely is a boy, he does things DD never did. I can already tell he won't be as cautious as she is. Isn't it weird how much they're into stuff already? Tobias can't walk, but he can nearly pull over the Christmas tree, pull all the tissues out of the box, pull the gate over on himself, yank the dog's tail, and the list goes on. HA HA about the walker - we have the same problem! He has a jumperoo, but is just too short for it, even on the lowest setting. :lol: I'm glad to hear your pregnancy is progressing well, it's such a great feeling. Are they going to test you for GD earlier this time? Did you join another due date club, too?

Mr. T recently had some labs done, because the Pedi was worried about his tiny stature. They all came back normal though, and now the Pedi said he feels more confident that he's getting the calories he needs, isn't dehydrated, etc., and is just following my weird growth pattern (I was also teeny tiny). He did see a Geneticist in early December, who said that he has the same syndrome I have - Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, type III. This explains the hypotonia issues he's had.

DD is fighting some awful virus, and is feeling poorly. She's had a fever for three days, and has been pretty pathetic.

How was everyone's Christmas?
Lily
DD born 3/30/07
M/C 6/29/11 (4wks)
Beta @ 13 dpo - 172
DS born 9/25/12

Mrs_Lurker
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ashley » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:16 pm

well i've been MIA for quite sometime......I don't really come on here.

First :congrats: MLSPB!!! how exciting!

Quick update on Ashton.....

11 months old today, planning his 1st bday party at Chuckie Cheese lol. He has 8 teeth with 4 more creeping their way in starting to get jaw/back teeth (don't worry he hasn't been to the dentist either lol). He's been eating a variety of table foods since he got the first two teeth round 5-6 months lol....he eats Gerber Graduate toddler entree meals, the diced carrots and apples in the jar, the yogurt, the cookies, the fruit puffs, cheddar snacks, cheerios, snack packs jello, real bananas (I cut it in half and give him a half) he likes to feed himself i usually let him unless its something messy or meats, i usually tear meat up and give to him one little piece at a time. He's drinking out of cups, weening off of bottles, he usually only drinks out a bottle maybe twice a day. Ive been buying cups, I think he has about 4 or 5 cups now. He's just started crawling on his knees after army crawling for almost 4 to 5 months lol.....i'm like its time to walk now silly. He's been pulling up since 9 months he walks around stuff and lets go with one hand but not both lol.

Got his first haircut yesterday! He's saying Mama, mommy, dada, daddy, patches (my dog), jacket, ok, hey, bye he repeats after everyone lol (good and bad). Loves to dance to any kind of music he hears lol He's pretty tall his last sick visit when he had RSV he weighed 21lbs 3oz and 31inches long as a matter of fact he is as tall as one of his little daycare friends who is 15 months old!!!...that was about a month ago so we will know new stats when he goes for his year old appt....i guess that's pretty much it same old happy, getting into everything, silly Ashton.

Congrats on all your lil ones achievements, they've all grown remarkably in this 1st year! We have some members whose children have been walking for quite some time like 8 or 9 months. February produced some pretty smart and advanced babies! so pat yourselves on the back mamas!
:angel: 11/30/08 missed m/c @ 10wks
Ashton Carter born 2/23/2010

Single Mamas Come Join!
http://s1.zetaboards.com/solomomma/index/

ImageImage

ImageImage
Ashley
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ashley » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:20 pm

oh and my love life haha.....i still have a boyfriend going on 4 months....he lives in atlanta, i'm thinking about moving there but idk i've known him for almost two years though but i'm scared to make such a big decision.....i haven't seen him since november but he is coming to visit me for a week next month in time for Ash's bday party so hopefully we last cuz i'm really into him! No more babies here for a while though!!! lol he doesn't have any and wants one, but i'm sticking to my policy.....NEXT PERSON BETTER PUT A RING ON IT before they get a baby out of me again!
:angel: 11/30/08 missed m/c @ 10wks
Ashton Carter born 2/23/2010

Single Mamas Come Join!
http://s1.zetaboards.com/solomomma/index/

ImageImage

ImageImage
Ashley
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby freakaleek1 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:56 pm

Ash- they better put a ring on it~! lol.

Well ladies!! I have news!!! WE are EXPECTING!!! I am due October 7th as far as i know. I met with my doctor and he confirmed!!!! I am scared, happy, and excited. :bfp: :jump: . As you girls know this will be number 5!
* please dont post anything on face book regarding the pregnancy for we are not telling anyone for awhile!!* I am so excited. I want another girl so bad. Kingston is going to be a big brother!!! He is so amazing!! He has been such a joy and blessing for our family. when he smiles he lights up the room. I could go on forever about him.... I just wanted you girls to know. I have never felt so close to a DDC before and i hope we can keep this group going!!!!
DUE 10-6-2011!!!
Proud mommy of 4:
kaleah: 7/30/2004
khylan:7/15/2006
kovien:6/21/2008
kingston: 2/3/2010
ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
freakaleek1
Star Member
Star Member

Postby mommaskye » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:46 pm

Hey ladies,
I keep forgetting about this group. Thanks for the reminder freekaleek and CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats to MLSPB too!!!! that is soo exciting:)

I can't believe our lo's are/almost 1! Embers bday was yesterday. We are having her party this weekend. Our tiny apartment is going to have 20 people stuffed in it some how! Embers has her check up on the 7th so I dont know her height and weight but she is short and chunky!!! She is cruising and has taken a few steps alone but perfers to crawl because she knows she can get to where she needs to go faster that way. She says mama, baba (for her binky), and dada. We are still nursing. She still doesnt really sttn but has only been waking once so its not too bad and the past two days has been going 7 hrs straight! I am slowly starting to introduce her to table foods which she LOVES! She loves music and loves to dance:) She has 6 teeth, 2 on bottom and 4 on top.

I finally got my ppaf in the beg on jan so we are now trying for #3. Hoping it happens a lot quicker for us this time.

I was reading the past posts and saw several of you were dealing with tiny babies. My oldest was like that, she didnt reach 20 lbs till she over 24 months. She was also diagnosed FTT and saw more drs and had more tests than any kids should ever see or have done (but she did have other medcal issues too) but there is a light at the end of the tunnel....as of feb 2008 she had been cleared of all her drs:) She is still tiny and not on the growth curve (shes 7 and 40 lbs) but she is HEALTHY!! I always say she will like being tiny when she gets older:)

Ashley - Sounds like Ash is doing great:) I bet he will have such a blast at his party:)

How is everyone elses little 1 yr olds doing? :)
~mommaskye~
me - 30 :love: DH - 29
DD1-9
DD2 -3
:angel: - Jan 2013
mommaskye
Angel
Angel

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups