The amazing Febuary 2010 babies Group!!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby mylittlesweetpeababy » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:00 pm

CONGRATS Freakaleek!!! When is your due date?

I find out 2 weeks from today the gender and I can't wait!!!! I really do think it's a girl but boy or girl, we are THRILLED!

So the doctor told us to put an extra scoop of formula to Kelsey's bottles to give her the extra calories. But the problem with that is now she is having these massive blow out diapers. I don't know if they are normal or she is sick w/ a virus. It's been going on for 5-6 days now. She is teething so could that be it? I know she's lost weight due to these blow outs. :cry: She was 16 lbs 9 oz at the doctor on Monday.

If it's a virus, I don't want to cut out any formula as I feel the milk base formula may be causing the blow outs more. She doesn't eat enough table foods for the BRAT diet either. UGH! I'm calling the doc in the morning.
Shelli- 35 yrs. old
DH- 36 yrs. old
DD#1- 8 years old
DD#2- 1 year old
DD#3- born June 30th

mylittlesweetpeababy
Angel
Angel

Postby Mrs_Lurker » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:29 pm

Congratulations on your third baby girl! :hb: :hb: :hb:

How's Kelsey been since your last post? Are the diapers any better?
Lily
DD born 3/30/07
DS born 2/3/10 w/ OI type I
M/C 6/29/11 (4wks)
#3 EDD: 10/3/12
Beta @ 13 dpo - 172
3/26/12 (12W5D) - we learned we're having a BOY!!
5/31/12 Yep, he's still a boy. ; P
DS born 9/25/12

Mrs_Lurker
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mylittlesweetpeababy » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:08 pm

Kelsey is doing GREAT! She is on whole milk now and no blow outs. She's gained about a lb in a month but I think most of that was gaining back what she lost when she was sick from the virus. That virus hit everyone in my family. It was a beast.

She is walking all around the house now and doing so good. She is off bottles and onto sippy cups now too. So many changes this past month. My baby girl is growing up.

We found out we are having Girl #3 and we are so happy! A boy would have been fun but I do think a girl was better for our family. Kelsey and the new baby will be sharing a room and they will be so close in age. Hopefully all 3 girls will have a great relationship with each other.

MIL has an extra crib so we don't need to purchase another one which is GREAT! Since the girls are sharing a room, I will transfer the bumper pad etc. to the new baby's crib and won't have to buy another set.

I'm stocking up on newborn diapers too since we will have 2 in diapers. YUCK! lol
Shelli- 35 yrs. old
DH- 36 yrs. old
DD#1- 8 years old
DD#2- 1 year old
DD#3- born June 30th

mylittlesweetpeababy
Angel
Angel

Postby kristen » Wed May 25, 2011 6:52 am

Hey girls!!! Looks like everyone is doing well. New babies!! I will be back with an update. All is well here, crazy but well.
Mama to 5 girls.
kristen
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mylittlesweetpeababy » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:02 pm

I can't believe I saw our thread still here and active! Although, not too active but it's still alive.

Kelsey is now 20 months old and doing GREAT! Still a tiny lil thing at 21 lbs and 30 inches long. All the 12-18 size clothes that was bought for last winter can now fit her. lol She just isn't in 18-24 sizes yet. They swallow her up. Now my 3 month old is nearly in 6 month clothing though. She's my chunky monkey!!!

I hope everyone is doing great and I hope to hear back from you all soon.
Shelli- 35 yrs. old
DH- 36 yrs. old
DD#1- 8 years old
DD#2- 1 year old
DD#3- born June 30th

mylittlesweetpeababy
Angel
Angel

Previous

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups