Pg/Mommy at 35+, Part 13 (newbies welcome)

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby Unique37 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:00 pm

Brionne so lovely to read you! I am well. We have been separated almost 3 months and I am healing and starting to live again. Brad moved back in with his mother in Ontario so he is 5,000 kilometres away :dunno: I made contact with him today on fb wanting to get it over with and move ahead with the divorce. I am free and it feels wonderful! How is everything with you and your family? I trust well friend. As for me I am still in Whitehorse and have been blessed with so many friends and family from my church that to move now would be detrimental. I do have plans to move on soon although not quite yet ;)

Ellen! :balloons: Happy Birthday :balloons: for tomorrow! Hang in there and do not let those negative comments effect you. You are one tough woman and you know how to take care of yourself. I am believing that as long as you remain the same and take care of your mental health nothing will stop you from attaining your goal of being a mother of 2! I really know how death defying words can be and then there are words that can build us up. Please my friend, listen to words that encourage you and not the other kind (((hugs))) Love the pictures you shared. Wow! Fake snow! We have a ton of it up here and it got cold again here.

Blessings and love!
Vanessa (42)
Single & free!
Unique37

Postby Ellen828 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:43 pm

Vanessa- I am so sorry you are going through this. :hugs: I am glad to read you have a good support system. Marriage can be tough at times. Me wanting another IVF and DH not has caused some stress. Do you know where you would like to move? Is there snow where you are now? I miss all your beautiful pictures. After several years of being on tww I finally met Wudgie and Cathy today! It was so wonderful. They are as sweet in person as they are on the boards. Their children are all so adorable! Hopefully I'll see them again soon.
Me 44 DH 50
Trying since June 2005
7 cycles of comid
6 IUI w/injectibles
3 miscarriages
IVF #1 BFP!!!
Robert born 12/21/08!
IUI #7 5/28/09 BFN
Ellen828
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby Unique37 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:32 pm

Hey there ladies!

Cathy :congrats: on the abundant blessing of your twins :D What a wonderful wonderful blessing! God is really blessing you with "joy in the morning" :D :D

Ellen for now I will be here, however I do have my eye set on both Vancouver and Ontario, even though he is there (Ontario), there are parts where I could live without accidently bumping into him. Life is grand :D :D :D I am going to a prayer event in Hollywood March 15 - 17 and looking forward to it. My spiritual mother and I leave early in March and will do a lot of sightseeing, Malibu Beach, Hollywood walk, etc I haven't had a break since London 2006 and I so need this! I am just marveling at the fact that I will be in summer clothes for 2 weeks when there will still be snow on the ground in Whitehorse :lol:
I am sorry that you and hubby are not on the same page (((hugs)))

Brionne I hope you and yours are well :kiss:

Blessings and love to you all!
Vanessa (42)
Single & free!
Unique37

Postby Ellen828 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:24 am

Vanessa- Your trip sounds great! I can't wait to hear about it. LA is fun to visit. Vancouver is a great city. I lived in Seattle for many years and would drive up to Vancouver. I have never been to Ontario so I don't know what that is like. Have you visitied both places?

Brionne-We haven't heard from you in awhile. I hope everything is ok.
Me 44 DH 50
Trying since June 2005
7 cycles of comid
6 IUI w/injectibles
3 miscarriages
IVF #1 BFP!!!
Robert born 12/21/08!
IUI #7 5/28/09 BFN
Ellen828
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Previous