**--~~ June Bugs - born in 2009, pt. 9~~--**

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

**--~~ June Bugs - born in 2009, pt. 9~~--**

Postby imdesired » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:42 pm

Laura -

Twin boys -
Samuel and Elijah
Born May 2, 2012 at 36 weeks 2 days
7.0lbs and 6.15
imdesired
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Sparkley » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:13 pm

Ah yes, I tend to get stuck on the couch on a regular basic! (and its always when my laptop is out of reach and typically I am either busting for the loo or desperate for a drink!)

I'd like a few days away before Christmas, I'm not sure if we will though. I always enjoy going away, and Ryan seems to love it too. I'll speak to my DH!

What about you?

I cant believe how cold it is. The skin on my hands are so cracked and dry. It stings to wash them.

Does anyone know where I can upload a video clip of Ryan (not on YouTube) I'm new to all of this! I caught Ryan singing in bed - I can sing a rainbow - his speech isnt good but its the full song. Its beautiful :D
Sparkley
Addicted
Addicted

Postby delphinium » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:58 pm

ugh, Karen I totally feel your pain on the dry hands. I hate it! I'm asking for heavy duty hand cream for xmas. wow, salt decorations? i feel so uncrafty, where do you learn to do these things?? i'm missing the artsy craft gene i think...i'm sorry i don't know where you can upload the video but i'd love to see it! sounds so cute!

Laura, i can't believe Gabi still sleeps on you, how sweet! No way Adelie would do that. We hung our stockings up on our fireplace mantle today and they look fantastic but of course Adelie is making it her mission to pull on them!! I gotta work on her with the decorations. I think I'll get our tree this weekend when my Dad is here, it'll be a good project for us. Yeah, I'm realizing I don't love having company for extended periods of time, three/four days is my max and DHs parents have been here over a week and they are driving me a little insane. Even Adelie kept telling her grandma and grandma and aunt bye bye randomly throughout the day, I think she's ready for people to go home too!
Me-33 (Carisa) DH-38 DD- 2 in June!<div>Image</div>
delphinium
Angel
Angel

Postby imdesired » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:59 pm

Why not youtube, Karen? You can make it very private! Ohh I bet he sounds lovely!!!! :hb:

Well, Gabi took a short nap, and now DH is playing cars with her. :) She gets so excited to play toys with Daddy at night! :)
My girls have always had the worst time with red/dry cracked skin. Gabi's cheeks are red and cracked.. Poor bugger. I've been using aquaphor on them.

Meg - You need to check in!!!!!!!
Laura -

Twin boys -
Samuel and Elijah
7.0lbs and 6.15
imdesired
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Sparkley » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:12 pm

Carisa, I think I've just picked up things over the years. I am not at all arty myself, and I think because Ryans never really played with toys, I've had to occupy him in other ways.

Laura I will have a look into YouTube tomorrow. I just didnt want randoms all over the world watching him with the way he is.
Jasmine loves cars too, she's a tom boy - she likes boys toys and doesnt really suit pretty girlie dresses etc. Loves rough and tumble and getting mucky.

Its late here (after midnight) but I'll definitely sort that clip out of Ryan tomorrow. Oh infact, I have it on my phone.. give me your email addresses and I'll forward it onto you! If you email me at kharris1979@gmail.com I will forward the clip to you tonight (from my iPhone if it allows)

Night night, Xxx
Sparkley
Addicted
Addicted

Postby delphinium » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:12 pm

Gabi really likes cars? I'm thinking of getting Adelie a few matchbox cars, she loves pushing toy cars around. Sorry about the short nap, Adelie's been having short naps too cause she wakes up to poo, fun fun. Well, I'm going to go to out to dinner with DH tonight and take advantage of the major plus of guests, free babysitting!!!

yes, meg come check in!!!!
delphinium
Angel
Angel

Postby Sparkley » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:14 pm

Carisa, had to laugh at Adelie telling people Bye Bye. Jasmine says Bye Bye to anything and everything once she's had enough of it. She even says Bye Bye to my boob, lol!
Sparkley
Addicted
Addicted

Postby imdesired » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:44 pm

LOL, Karen... too funny.. Gabi too says bye bye to a lot of things when she's done with it.

Carisa -yeah, Gabi loves cares, we have several, and she loves to play with them with daddy!! :)

I've been doing so much cleaning and organizing in this house today. So many things I need to get done!!
Laura -

Twin boys -
Samuel and Elijah
7.0lbs and 6.15
imdesired
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby delphinium » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:26 am

I hear ya on needing to get things done. My inlaws just left last night and now my dad is coming tomorrow afternoon and the house is a wreck and I just got back from getting groceries since we had practically nothing to eat but turkey! Plus we are also trying to paint in the evenings. I'm hoping my dad is serious when he says he'd be glad to help, I'm thinking of doing a paint party with pizza and beer one night when we get Adelie down. With three of us it should go quick!
delphinium
Angel
Angel

Postby Sparkley » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:42 pm

Ryans still off school, the snow here tends to bring the country to a halt. I know snow isnt ideal but I find it weird that all the schools seem to shut. They never used to shut when I was little!

Ryan and Jasmine are going to their Grandmas tomorrow for a few hours so I guess that will give me the chance to catch up on some housework.

I am craving shell fish right now. Weird. Anyway I went to the shop earlier and bought some mussel meat for tomorrow, i cant wait :D
Sparkley
Addicted
Addicted

Postby imdesired » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:25 pm

Karen - mmm, Shellfish! That sounds good to me right now!!!
I'm so jealous that you get some off time! I wish I had someone here to help me!!!

Carisa -the paint and pizza sounds awesome!!!

I'm sitting here trying to trying to decide if we should go get an ice cream !! Dh said we should at dinner, but I don' tknow. I'm watching Grey's anatomy now, from last week.
xoxo - hope you're all doing awesome!
Laura -

Twin boys -
Samuel and Elijah
7.0lbs and 6.15
imdesired
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Sparkley » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:52 am

Yes! Get the ice cream :D

I do appreciate the help now and then! Rarely happens now Ryans at school though!
Does Krissy watch over Gabi for an odd hour or so for you, so you can get some jobs done?

Xx
Sparkley
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Sparkley » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:19 am

I spent the afternoon cleaning bathrooms and the kitchen and, wrapping up Christmas presents! I like to get things out of their boxes and note what batteries are needed, if any. I hate the way the wire things into the box, it takes ages to unwind them.
The house has been very quiet!!
Sparkley
Addicted
Addicted

Postby delphinium » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:42 am

HI!

Ice cream, yuuuuummmmmmmm! I hope you got some Laura! I can't believe it, for the first time Adelie is sitting on the couch watching TV quietly and I can leave the room!! I'm not going to abuse this but I gotta say, it's nice to be able to get some things done. Oh man she absolutely hates the vacuum though so can't do that when she's around!

Karen, so glad you have help with grandparents! It would be great if we lived near family. Wow, you are so good, already wrapping presents! I agree, I hate those twist tie things they use, it takes forever to get the gift out of the box! Will you take gifts out of the box for all the toys you give? It does make it more fun to open I'm sure when the kiddos don't have to wait ages for us to open the toy!

Well, my dad is coming in this afternoon and I gotta say I'm a little nervous. I'm sure it will go okay, he's just never stayed with me before and this is quite a long visit!
delphinium
Angel
Angel

Postby Sparkley » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:05 am

How long is your Dad staying with you for Carisa? I hope it all goes well.

Jasmine rarely gives me a minutes grace either. She is like a hyper puppy, she follows me everywhere. She'll play nicely if I'm in the room, but is quick to notice and protest if I try to leave the room!

I want to try and get all my presents wrapped up nice and early this year. Normally I'm busy wrapping on Christmas Eve, and I hate that. Every year I promise a relaxing Christmas Eve, never happens!

Still got loads of snow, my car is completely snowed in now as its been sat unused for a week - snow is up to the bonnet! My DH is going to dig it out this afternoon. We've been using his car but next week if the snow settles I'd like to be able to get out and about.
Sparkley
Addicted
Addicted

Next

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups