IUI to My Oh My's Part 83!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby MotoX Mom » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:46 am

skmommy wrote:Was Riley sick? Luke gets a rash of some sort after every bug.

Yes, she was. :?

I used FF, but I do not remember that policy! That is sucky. 5 days is not long enough if stuff to gets screwed up! BUT, on the + side, FF was VERY good at getting the order together and sent out :)

Me 42, DH 34, Happily Married 7 years
Proud and grateful to be a SAHM to our precious girl!

2009 IVF#1
MotoX Mom
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MominMD » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:40 am

skmommy wrote:Guys did you use freedom pharmacy? They must have changed their policy since my IVF. THey will not let me order meds until 5 days before I take my first shot. This is making me a nervous wreck.

I jsut used them, and I did not know that policy. I thougth I got my meds more than 5 days in advance, but maybe not. I like them. They tend to be organized and get things right.
MominMD
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MominMD » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:41 am

Lynette - Sawyer gets rashes after he is sick too. We FINALLY got rid of his diahrea, but he now has a horrible rash on his butt cheek we cannot get rid of. I am debating taking him to the doc to get something stronger than just over the counter diaper cream.
MominMD
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby StilettoMommy » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:00 pm

Amy you asked about what happened last night, well it was the most scared I think i'd ever been.

I had quite the night last night. I spent most of it in the ER. I got home yesterday from baby shopping with my pregnant sister and had really bad stomach pains like I had to go to the bathroom. So I attempted to "go" but couldn't. So I got up from the toilet and was gushing bright red and dark red blood, it was just pouring our of me, so i wiped and there were clots on the TP. Immediately I became hysterical, so DH and i rushed 45 min to the ER, got in there and they did an U/S. Baby had a great heartbeat of 167 bpm and was measuring right on and was moving all about. They said I had a sack of blood lying next to the placenta and it must have ruptured. They also drew my blood and discovered that I am RH negative. So I have to get a shot of rhogham (how ever you spell that) tomorrow.

I just knew I was losing the baby. But everything is well now. It was quite the scare!!
Ronessa: 27
DH: 27
TTC #1- 4 1/2 yrs.
3 early m/c's

Nov 2010 IVF #1
BFP - 5dp5dt
6w5d-perfect heartbeat :hb: 136 bpm!
9w5d- heartbeat :hb: 171 bpm!!!
11w2d-ER- heartbeat :hb: 167bpm!!!
11w5d- heartbeat :hb: 169 bpm!!!
16w- It's a girl!!!
18w- Definitely a girl!!!
Due Date - August 5!
StilettoMommy
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby MominMD » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:08 pm

Holy Crap Ronessa. That must have been scary. Glad you and baby are OK.
MominMD
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby GillBaby2 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:58 pm

Ronessa - Soo, soo glad everything is ok now! What a horribly scary ordeal! I'm glad they found out about the Rh thing now though, that's good to know. *hugs!*

Amy - How cute about Sawyer! I bet he and Colton would have fun playing with each other!

Lynette - I would think eczema since I've had patched that looked like that but from the pic I can't really tell. Do you have a nurses line you could call to ask about it?

Ahhh, here I am, sucked back in again! ;)
Kristen - 28
James (DH) - 31
Dakota (DS) - 7
Colton (DS) - 1.5
Twin Angels - 5/1/08 :angel: :angel:

Image Image
GillBaby2
Addicted
Addicted

Postby MotoX Mom » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:23 pm

OMG Ronessa, so freakin scary! I am glad everything was ok! I too am RH neg. I laughed when they gave me the shot...childsplay! lol I dont think you will ever quit worrying, but you are almost in the 2nd tri, and things should start feeling more secure :)

2009 IVF#1
MotoX Mom
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Legislady » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:18 am

Okay, Organizational Session ended yesterday...YIPEEEE!!! Now, I don't have to worry about those idiots again until March 1st when they go into Regular Session.

I do have to share something funny with you all. For the first time in like forever, we have a Governor and a Lt. Governor aligned with the same political party. That's a big deal since our Lt. Governor presides over the Senate. In the past, we've had our Executive branch going in one direction and our Legislative branch going off in another. That being said, we also have our second female Lt. Governor who is no stranger to the political arena (she was our state treasurer for two terms prior)...anyway, she has always been VERY, VERY FULL of herself and what happened yesterday proves she thinks she is a teacher in charge of 3rd graders (although I must admit the legislators usually do act like school kids), but nevertheless, forget the party affiliation, you've still got a bunch of good ole' boys who have been around for a long time (longer than her). Here's the highlight...

Ivey tells Alabama senators to observe decorum
The Associated Press • January 18, 2011

The Alabama Legislature wrapped up its organizational session as new Republican Lt. Gov. Kay Ivey told senators she expects them to operate with decorum.

Ivey gave her first speech Tuesday as the presiding officer of the Senate since being sworn in as lieutenant governor on Monday.

Ivey told senators to cut out conversations and milling around on the floor while debate is going on.

"I expect you all to stay in your seats and be quiet while other senators are debating in front of the chamber," Ivey told the 35-member body.

:roll: YEAH, RIGHT! :rofl: Boy, is she in for a rude awakening!!!!

Enough of the political update. Here's my best news. Look who's feeling sooooo much better!!!!

Okay, now I gotta' go back and read the posts so I can do proper personals. I must admit that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new screen names (and being back over here on TWW). I missed all the pics and emoticons...LOL!

First things first...RONESSA, I was scared shitless when I saw your post (as I am sure you were too as it was happening), but I am so relieved and thankful to God that everything turned out to be okay with sweet little beanie! Whew!!!

Now I'm off to read the posts...be back in a bit!

Love you gals!!!
Tracey {44} DH {43} DS#1 {8} DS#2 - {1} (Born 6/5/10) Angel babies (2)

VISIT MY BLOG:
http://traceysjourneytopregnancy.blogspot.com
Legislady
Star Member
Star Member

Postby MominMD » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:25 am

That is too funny Tracey. She does sound like a teacher.

Glad Colton is finally feeling better.

Sawyer got some nasty diaper rash from his 5 day on and off bout of diahrea. Doc called in some Nystatin for him, so we started that this morning. Lets hope that takes care of it.
MominMD
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Legislady » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:40 am

Amy: Thrilled you took your last shot, and I must have been in a fog the past few weeks...I cannot believe you are almost through with your first trimester...WAHOOOO!!!!! Also, coversation with Sawyer was just precious!!!! POO (literally) on diarrhea!!! How's he doing today?

Kristen: I love the avatar of the boys! Gosh, I could just eat them both up they are so cute!!! How are the glasses working out for Dakota? They are like second nature for R.J. now. I got two pair, one for at home and one he leaves in his desk at school. :wink: Knew you'd get sucked back in!

Sarah: I hate that you been feeling yucky! :( I never used Freedom, but HOLY SHIT FREAKER on not being able to order until 5-days before!!! This Type A woman would be beside herself too! Why in the world are they doing that?

Liv: Santa Jensen is ADORABLE!!!

Nea: Michael has had high cholesterol in the past too. He started eating oatmeal in the morning for breakfast and faithfully taking Omega 3 capsules 3 times a day and it made a HUGE, HUGE difference!

Lynette: Not really sure what the "spot" is on Riley, but with R.J. and with Colton, whenever I see any sort of rashy looking anything I immediately put Resinol ointment http://www.resinol.com/ on it and BOOM ...clears up in a day.

Kristi: I am not into surprises being played on me either and I would have hated it when I was pregnant. Glad you had a friend snitch the date for you, but WTF about Frank having to pay for it??? You are so right chickie, down here that would have NEVER happened. Nevertheless, get yourself all prettied up and enjoy the day they've set aside. In the end, I know it will be a nice memory to have and I am sure you'll get some great stuff too (or is Frank buying all the gifts as well...LOL?!!). Oh, and shit, I highlighted my hair all during both pregnancies...never even gave it a second thought so go for it!!! Oh, and OMG...you are sooooo close to holding Princess V...can you believe it????!!!

Kami: I commented on your blog...the pics of the girls in the tampon box was priceless!!! One thing is for sure...you will never be bored with those little precious pranksters around!!!

Anyone know how Amy S. and the babes are doing???

VISIT MY BLOG:
Legislady
Star Member
Star Member

Postby Legislady » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:41 am

MominMD wrote:Sawyer got some nasty diaper rash from his 5 day on and off bout of diahrea. Doc called in some Nystatin for him, so we started that this morning. Lets hope that takes care of it.

I hope that works too...let us know and I will bank the name of the prescription in my memory just in case I ever need to ask for it.

VISIT MY BLOG:
Legislady
Star Member
Star Member

Postby MominMD » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:21 am

It is just an anti-fungal. She thinks it is yeast. I have heard good things about Nystatin. Supposed to be better than Lotrimin for diaper rash.
MominMD
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby twinboys4me » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:38 am

So there you are Tracey! I was calling you out on FB. For some reason TWW will not send me notices. That is the only problem I have with it.

I'm so happy to see that Colton is on the mend. It is horrible when the littles are sick and even worse when it lasts more than a day or two. My guys get sick like everybody else, but they are usually over it, or mostly over it within 24-48 hours.

Love the Lt. Gov and her speech. I bet the "boys" in the Senate listen as well as most boys do and just go about their merry little way. Oh and WTF was the Governor thinking with his "not my brother, not my sister speech?" OY! DUDE!!!!! I think I kind of know where he was going and is technically "correct" but please Dude, you are the GOVERNOR, not some part time preacher hitting revival tents. I had to laugh when someone was interviewed and called it an only in Alabama moment. Boy do I remember those! We have our share of Only in New York moments too.

Well, I have to get the boys up and ready to head to the Peri with me. Start the weekly visits now. Little Miss SHOULD be here 4 weeks from today! Yippee!
twinboys4me
Star Member
Star Member

Postby MotoX Mom » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:37 pm

twinboys4me wrote: For some reason TWW will not send me notices. That is the only problem I have with it.

My notices are totally hit and miss from both sides, :mad: irritating!

tracey - glad the little guy is doing better! how busy you have been lately!

amy - hope the nys. works. I have been using Dermatox (WONDER ointment) and it is now clearing up. If it was ringworm, that would have not worked, but it works good for eczema, psor, etc etc. So I am guessing eczema so far. I hate rashes...they are such a mystery and i really dont need anymore dr bills right now for something so seemingly small :?

kristi - glad your appt went good! and YAY YAY on the GD test :D I cant believe she is now the size riley was when we left the hospital! :shock: You have a full grown baby in there ;)

AFM - R is doing good (do I dare say) she is now STTN 11-12 hours!! If she does wake, she is putting herself back down. If not, I only have to go in and rock her for a few minutes and she is out.

I hope everyone can work out the bugs with this site! I think I like it better over here, but I do get FB on my phone :)
Last edited by MotoX Mom on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

2009 IVF#1
MotoX Mom
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby twinboys4me » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:50 am

Lynette, when he told me how much she weighed I instantly thought of Riley and how she only weighted a bit over 5# when she was born.
twinboys4me
Star Member
Star Member

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups