IUI to My Oh My's Part 83!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby skmommy » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:01 pm

Tracey-What a sweetie, sooo glad he's feeling better! Yes, grown men don't take kindly to being told to be quiet!

Kristi-Yay for Reagan growing, can't believe you are down to less than a month!!!

Amy-Glad everything is going well. Rub the belly for me, twice..you must be fair!!

Moto-Sorry you had to say farewell to your boobs :? Glad that the Sam-e is working. I may look into it if we don't get a BFP or after the pregnancy. I've had such a hard time being off the meds, I really don't want to be social at all lately and everything feels super stressful (minor things) Glad Riley is sleeping, doesn't that make it hard to want to back to square one, ha! Worth it though.

Liv-Santa Jensen is adorable. When is he turning one? March? Are you going to continue to SAH?

Kristen-Sorry about all the washer/dryer debacle and James getting zapped by the thermostat 8O what a week. I love the snow, but I think I"m over it now.

Kami-Did you get the schedule you wanted from work?

I start injects in 13 days. :wait:
skmommy
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby MominMD » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:36 pm

skmommy wrote:I start injects in 13 days. :wait:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although your comment to Lynette about starting from square one again stopped me for a minute. I have been struggling a lot with lack of sleep lately. EVERYTHING wakes me up now. Rachel rolling over, dogs snoring, Sawer rolling over through the monitor.................everything. Then I have to pee.
MominMD
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MotoX Mom » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:11 am

skmommy wrote: Glad Riley is sleeping, doesn't that make it hard to want to back to square one, ha! Worth it though.

Uh, YES.

The SAM-e is a GREAT alternative and it is not something you have to wean off, etc. In some trials, patients who didnt do well on the rx were able to add SAM-e and/or switch to it with good success. Yay for med...less that TWO weeks??!!

Starting my protocol today, waiting for instruction how to take all this stuff. I am SO hoping this will start working on my pain, although, I feel I will feel worse before better, but that means its working.

Waiting to FEEL better before calling our clinic. Our embie storage is due soon and I want to find out about costs, etc for an FET w/ PGD on our blasts. We are really looking lucky if we can do it at the end of the year, but it might be in early 2012. Whew, can I deliver a baby 43??? :shock: Being that I FEEL 80 is not helping, but i think once i am feeling better I will be more confident!

Me 42, DH 34, Happily Married 7 years
Proud and grateful to be a SAHM to our precious girl!

2009 IVF#1
MotoX Mom
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby twinboys4me » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:18 pm

Lynette, I'm sorry but I had to just laugh out loud! When you start getting overwhelmed about starting over and delivering at 43 just think of me. I'm starting over after 10 years and I'm now 44 and will be 45 in August! Now talk about 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

LOL!!!!! I'm so glad the SAM-e is working for you. Did you have to wean to use it or were you just weaning anyway and wanted to be safer.

I'm nervous about after the delivery b/c I had horrible PPD/ PTSD after the boys. My OB said something about starting me on antidepressants in the delivery room, but of course if I can get by without them I would rather do that. Then again it might be a better idea to get the antidepressants going during that first couple of weeks BEFORE the PPD hits. UGH! I have no clue. I am wondering if I could get by with the SAM-e instead.

Well, I have to take J&P to the eye doctor to pick up P's new glasses and have J's readjusted yet again! I swear we are there at least 2x a month getting their glasses adjusted. Active little boys are tough on glasses. LOL
twinboys4me
Star Member
Star Member

Postby MotoX Mom » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:58 pm

twinboys4me wrote:Lynette, I'm sorry but I had to just laugh out loud! When you start getting overwhelmed about starting over and delivering at 43 just think of me. I'm starting over after 10 years and I'm now 44 and will be 45 in August!

HA, funny Kristi! I guess I feel more worried because I literally feel like I am 80. Looking forward to start feeling better. You are my hero!!

twinboys4me wrote:LOL!!!!! I'm so glad the SAM-e is working for you. Did you have to wean to use it or were you just weaning anyway and wanted to be safer.

We had been weaning over the 2m before, but needing the SAMe just made me finish it off. As with most all natural remedies, they dont recommend BFing with them. I worry about this for the next time around as well. I really dont want to take meds, but i REALLY want to be able to BF. :?

Anyway, should we move our thread back to the TTC side so everyone can login?
Last edited by MotoX Mom on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Me 42, DH 34, Happily Married 7 years
Proud and grateful to be a SAHM to our precious girl!

2009 IVF#1
MotoX Mom
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby smurfsgirl » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:59 am

Testing my signature. lol
Kami
IVF #2- May 09- BFP!!!!!
Samantha and Mia born 1/25/10

"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."
Proverbs 16:3
smurfsgirl
Angel
Angel

Postby twinboys4me » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:50 am

So we are down to 20 days until Little Miss gets here. Still no finality on her name. We both like Reagan, but for some reason it just isn't sticking. My biggest problem is that I KNOW in my heart that I should name her Lily! I just feel it, but F really doesn't like Lily. So I'm kind of holding out and hoping that after she gets here he will give in! LOL

I'm so ready for the baby shower so I can know what I still need to get for her and get going on the final preparations. I can't believe that tomorrow we will be down into the teens until she gets here. It seems like just yesterday I was staring at that positive hpt wondering what it the heck had happened. I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I was pregnant. But here I am and she is kicking away and squirming and I'm loving it. I am anxious to have her, see her, hold her and get to know who she is, but I will so miss my special time where it is just the two of us and if I don't choose to share nobody knows what she is doing but me. Is that strange?
twinboys4me
Star Member
Star Member

Postby twinboys4me » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:05 pm

This is copied from a Fertility Friend message group so sorry if you have already read it.

There weren't many people that could make it b/c of the short notice, but the ones that did come were my closest and best friends. We had a great time, great food, and the Bloody Mary's were flowing freely! (no I did not partake in the Bloody Marys) Little Miss got a lot of great gifts and we had a blast. We ended up letting all the kids stay and it made it so much fun. in fact it was so much fun that a child whose parents were eating in the restaurant wanted to play and we let her in and gave her a cupcake too! Why not? LOL

Here are some of the pictures. If you want to see them all you can pop over to FB and check out the baby shower album

Me and my boys!
My girlfriends
The goofy kiddos!
Cake and presents! Yay!
twinboys4me
Star Member
Star Member

Previous

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups