Two Week Wait

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!
Post a reply

Are you going to continue working once baby is born?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:23 am

Yes
No votes
No
No votes
Undecided
No votes

Total votes : 0

In our 20's, working, and PREGNANT!

Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:23 am

I would like to start a new buddy group for women in their 20s who are pregnant with their first child while working too!!! Anyone is welcome to give advice and share experiences...

Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:01 am

hey i will join my name is rachael i am from the UK i am 24 i work part time and always have worked since school. also beein education until i was 19 years old and now work part time so i can take care of my son who is 22 months and my soon to be born daughter.

happy to join. :)

Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:53 pm

This is funny now bc a couple weeks ago I quit my job to go back to school to be a surgical tech then eventually an RN. So now ill be in school and probably working part time with an infant....makes me kinda sad. Id love to stay home with my little peanut....

Mon May 09, 2011 6:32 pm

Hi I'll join! I am 25 and work full time in a Genetics lab. I will definitely be going back to work after the baby, not only because we need both incomes, but because my job is the one with the healthy insurance!

Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:41 am

I'm...not in my 20s anymore, but I was thinking about starting a working mommy group. Would you gals consider expanding yours?

Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:06 pm

I'm 25 and working full time as a Physician Assistant (Medical provider). I have to keep working unfortunately because I am working off my "obligation" for a scholarship that paid for my Master's degree.

I'm hoping I can handle this, but I'm terrified about how hard it will be to be back at work when I just want to be home with the little one.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:19 pm

Hi ! I am Lola

I am 27 (although I think could expand our group to include more ages :-) ). I am currently on the final stage of getting my PhD, which pretty much means that I have a 9- late pm ! job sitting in front of a computer doing research :D !

I am definitely going back to work ASAP after out LO is born, I love what I do and to be honest with all of you, stay at home mom is just not for me !

Re: In our 20's, working, and PREGNANT!

Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:44 pm

Hi!! I will join..I am a graduate student going into my last semester and work as a psychotherapist in a clinic about 30 minutes away from my house. I will be graduating in May, the baby is due late July, and I plan on staying home with the baby for three months.

Re: In our 20's, working, and PREGNANT!

Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:15 am

Hey all I just got my BFP on the 5th and I work for a doctor myself and will continue working after giving birth. Oh and I'm from South Africa. Can I join.
Post a reply
IsoFresh
PregEase
Milkies Milksaver
PeaPodPrenatal
Milkies Milk Trays
DreamBelly Butter
Nursing Blend