The Synchronized Cycle Sisters are PREGNANT!!!! :)

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

The Synchronized Cycle Sisters are PREGNANT!!!! :)

Postby PALS » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:00 pm

Hi gals!!! Starting in August, a group of us met over at the TTC boards. This is a place for us to all "find" each other again as we cross over and take the next step!!! If you were once a "Sychronized Sister" or a newbie, feel free to join in the fun!!!! I believe we have May and June due dates, thus far, but again we are a welcoming bunch!!!!

I got my BFP last week at 8DPO. My EDD is June 12!!! I'm so excited to have some sisters go to through all this fun with!!!
PALS
Addicted
Addicted

Postby SheRah327 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:22 pm

Hello! So happy to be over here with you PALS!!! I hope the other synchronized pregnant sisters will join us soon! Can you believe I never noticed the tab at the top for these boards?! haha!!! I was worried today as I had a very slight ammount of spotting, but it seems to have vanished. I don't know if that was some irritation from the bleeding I had after the pap smear and other testing at my appointment on Wednesday?

In other news, I had the beginnings of a migraine I guess. I was seeing a rainbow colored zigzag lightning bolt and had blurry vision for a little while last night. Once that stopped I got a headache. I called my dad who gets migraines and that's EXACTLY what happens to him! I'm going to talk to the doctor about that tomorrow morning (and the spotting too)

She called on Saturday with my test results and said everything was normal so that's good. She left it on my vm and said I could call her back monday for a detailed read out if I like, so I'm totally going to.

I hope you're feeling well still!!!
SheRah327
Angel
Angel

Postby Keiraplus1please » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:22 am

Yay, here I am!

Thanks for setting this up PALS. Well, I found out I was pregnant about 11 days ago. My approximate due date is June 6th. I haven't seen a doctor yet but have an appointment next Wednesday the 12th. This is just the "informational" visit. But I do have an existing condition with my thyroid so it is best to stay on top of things. I was diagnosed with Grave's disease back in 2006 (basically means my thyroid was working in overdrive.) I had my throid removed that same year and now I am on medication forever (Synthroid.) My thryroid levels will need to be monitored closely throughout the pregnancy. I went through the same thing with DD, so at least I know what is coming, and as long as my levels are kept straight then there isn't any problem.

Symptoms: so far, just extreme fatigue, my nipples hurt :oops: , cramping (yesterday I was nervous because they were mostly just on my right side....), and that's about it. I was puking my brains out by this point with DD, so I'm happy about that!

Well, hope to see some more ladies soon (I guess wannab, and who else????)

Have a great day ladies!
Keiraplus1please
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Keiraplus1please » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:33 am

Just trying out my new ticker... :)
Me (Kelly) - 33
DH - 38
DD - 4
Baby Blake - 6/4/12
Keiraplus1please
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby SheRah327 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:35 am

testing to see if my profile ticker thing works too
Me-31, DH-29 1st Cycle TTC Aug 2011
BFP 9/1/11
Baby Anna Arrived 5/8/12!
SheRah327
Angel
Angel

Postby PALS » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:55 am

Yippee!!! I'm so glad we found each other! Yeah, I never noticed this tab until just the other day!!!

So, over at TTC, it looks like Pure and Lisa are the other two gals who are going to be testing in the next day or two... they managed to hold out from testing until af is due!

SheRah... I've heard that spotting in small amounts throughout the first trimester is normal. I hope your doctor can give you some peace about that. It sounds like everything went well with your visit. Sorry about the migraine! Ugg... although, I've also heard that m/s (including migraines) is a good sign.

Keiraplus... glad to see you on here! I'm due about a week after you on June 12. I'm sorry to hear about your thyroid issues, but at least you are on top of it and so is your dr.

I just called my dr. today, since I officially missed af. I'm set up for my first appointment on October 31. The dr. likes to have the first visit at 8 weeks, and I'll be exactly 8 weeks on the 31st. I don't know what I'll do with myself until then! ;)

So far, I'm a little crampy (Keira... I hear ya on the worrying about cramps... I had some pinching/painful cramping that would come and go, but I do think it is all normal). I am a little sick in the morning, but not throwing up (yet). I'm pretty darn hungry, and I have to pee A TON!!! I usually don't get the full-blown puking morning sickness until about week 7, so we'll see!

I'm so glad to have this place to chat with you gals... I was feeling so lonely and not sure where to belong the last few days.... I felt a little guilty posting in the TTC section... almost like I was rubbing it in (even though that wasn't my intention at all). I just didn't want to make people feel down over there, ya know. I'm so glad we all found that magic tab!!! Have a great day, ladies!!!
I'm Jennifer, and DH and I are on Team Green! This is Baby #5 for us. :) DD is 8, DD is 7, DS is 4, DS is 3 and our newest baby boy arrived on June 12, 2012!
PALS
Addicted
Addicted

hi

Postby kitty1978 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:56 am

congrations ladies, welcome to the preggies club :lol:
[url=http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/]Image[/url
kitty1978
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby PALS » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:04 am

Awww.. thanks, Kitty! We're so excited to be over on this side!!!! This forum was a life-saver for me during the TWWs, and it is so nice to have made some great friends during the process! I know the friendships will really continue to grow during the next nine months!!!

I'm praying for healthy and happy pregnancies for everyone!!! :)
I'm Jennifer, and DH and I are on Team Green! This is Baby #5 for us. :) DD is 8, DD is 7, DS is 4, DS is 3 and our newest baby boy arrived on June 12, 2012!
PALS
Addicted
Addicted

hey

Postby kitty1978 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:11 am

hi pals,
just wondering did u have ivf, i'm sorry if im being personal i only ask cause u r only 3 weeks along and early and i had ivf and the same cause u know quite soon :oops: hope u all have a healthy and happy 9 months :D
kitty1978
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby SheRah327 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:17 am

Thanks PALS spoke to the doc and she said that everything is normal and suspected since I had some bleeding after my pap smear it may be reirritation or something from that, but not to worry because it was so light and I had no cramping with it. She said this early in there isn't really anything they can do this early anyway which sucks. She said if I got another migraine or anything like that to call and let her know.

Glad you are feeling well! Hope your m/s isn't too bad!
BFP 9/1/11
SheRah327
Angel
Angel

Postby PALS » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:17 am

Kitty, nope, no IVF... I found out with a FRER at 8DPO! Crazy... I never find out that early! My DH keeps joking that we're having twins, but I don't really have twins in the family, so idk. Those preggo tests are so sensitive these days. Today, I officially missed af, and I poas again, and the line was super dark (as dark as the control).

SheRah, glad to hear that everything seems normal!! Hang in there.... before you know it, you'll be through the first trimester and can breathe again!

Have a great day, ladies!
PALS
Addicted
Addicted

wow

Postby kitty1978 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:21 am

Hi pals, that's good news glad. u all got your BFP. :D
have a good day
kitty1978
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby SheRah327 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:42 am

Ugh ladies, fairly certain I have a UTI! It's so uncomfortable, I'm hoping the doc gets back to me soon...
BFP 9/1/11
SheRah327
Angel
Angel

Postby PALS » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:38 am

Oh, SheRah... boo! That stinks. I know UTIs are pretty common in early pg... hey, you made it to 8 weeks today! Woo hoo!!! I'm excited that I'm finally 4 weeks!!! I had a bacterial infection when I was preggo with one of my kiddos. I hope your doctor gets back to you soon!

I had some sharp pains on my left side yesterday... they were off and on and had me soooo nervous. They kindof dulled out, but I still feel a tugging sensation from time to time on my left side... kind of like a pulled muscle, almost. I thought of you, Keiraplus, when you said you had some cramping that was mainly on one side. Of course, I'm trying to find some info. from Dr. Google, but that just makes me more nutso! I like to think that this is all just stretching uterus/baby snuggling in/or just gas! I feel like I'm one big gas bubble these days. Also, I can't remember if I mentioned this on here but this is baby #5 for me, and I think that the ligaments really start to stretch and drop much earlier in subsequent pregnancies. I'm hoping that this is all normal. Ugg... early preg. can be soooo stressful. I guess all we can do is pray and rely on each other for support to get us through these early weeks!

I'm so glad we have this board!!! It's so hard trying to keep this a secret from friends and family. Even my DH (who is super supportive) is kind of like, "come on, this is #5, you should be a pro... not a worrier"... but, you all know how it is... you worry with EVERY baby!!!

Well, I hope everyone is doing well!!!
PALS
Addicted
Addicted

hey

Postby kitty1978 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:24 am

Hi Sherah, yh i had one early on and had to take antibotics for a few weeks not pleasent. I was peeing or the time thought it was the baby :oops:
kitty1978
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Next

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups