The Synchronized Cycle Sisters are PREGNANT!!!! :)

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby ambernicole8484 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:25 am

Hey girls. Sorry I'm doing so bad with updates. Everything has been crazy busy since she had surgery. We were discharged yesterday. I'm hoping things will calm down in the next few days. Seems like we have something to do every hour.

Dd is doing amazing! She loves driving her wheelchair. She can walk with her walker, but she loves controling the chair more lol. The frame that is on her leg looks really scary, but it's really not so bad. I think I'd rather deal with this fixator than the two spica casts she's had. She has a 18 cm difference and the doctors goal is 10 cm!that will leave her with a 8 cm difference!

Before I go...my appointment is still on the 6th. I'm doing great so far. Still staying bloated and I've only spotted once since we've been here. Don't want to cut this short but I've got to get her exercises done. Check back in soon.
Me 33
DH 33
DD 13
DS 2

ambernicole8484
Angel
Angel

Postby PALS » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:10 pm

ambernicole... glad to hear DD is doing so well!!! I'm sure you are staying super busy, which will hopefully allow the time to pass fairly quickly. Before you know it, the 6th will be here!

moominbaggins... I hope you are feeling better! You poor thing!

Hope everyone else is doing well. I might be a little behind on reading the updates! I have to go back and make sure I didn't miss a page!

Have a good weekend, ladies!
I'm Jennifer, and DH and I are on Team Green! This is Baby #5 for us. :) DD is 8, DD is 7, DS is 4, DS is 3 and our newest baby boy arrived on June 12, 2012!
PALS
Addicted
Addicted

Postby pureascrystal » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:12 pm

Amber: so glad u updated & glad DD is doing well. Ive def been missing ya around here.

Moomin: hope u feel better soon!! Glad that baby is doing good too.

PALS: I hate it when DH is "listening" while reading or something. I'm like ummm no!! Look at me! Haha. But luckily DH has been pretty good so far for me.

Sherah: I just don't want to wear anything tight & that sucks bc all my cute jeans are tight. So I've been wearing my baggy ones & they aren't nearly as cute but...oh well.

AFM: had 2 vivid dreams last night that I m/c. So after I got
home from working out I POAS with diluted SMU & broke the control line. Haha yayyy. But haven't felt very PG today. It's so strange bc the sxs are so subtle & they come & go. But one thing that is pretty consistent is my sensitive nips. Those babies are soooo tender. I just can't wait to get a little farther along. I see stories of ladies getting BFP's & bloodwork being good but the pg isn't viable & it scares me. I haven't spotted once so I just keep praying that everything is going great in there.
Me(Crystal), 32 DH, 30
Chemical 10/10/11
DD: born 9/28/12
BFP: 6/11/15
EDD: 2/16/16
pureascrystal
Star Member
Star Member

Postby Lisa614 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:14 pm

Amber, I'm so glad to hear everything is going well with DD! :D Thanks for the update, I'm sure you must be crazy busy right now. The 6th will be hear before you know it!

Moomin, sorry to hear you're sick hun, I hope you feel better soon. Glad the LO is still doing good though.

Pure, sorry to hear about those dreams, they sound terrible. I didn't feel very pregnant either during week 4 and 5, my biggest and only real symptom was definitely sore bbs (which still hurt btw). My MS kicked in around 6 weeks, and I know sometimes it's earlier or later than that. I'm sure you'll be having more symptoms soon, try to enjoy the no symptoms while you can!

Pals, sorry to hear dh is being a pain. Thankfully my dh is doing pretty good right now, taking care of the house stuff when I don't feel good and cooking and what not, but I know what you mean about them not getting it. I'm so emotional that if he says just the wrong thing it sends me over the edge, and then he has no idea what to do with me. So yes, it's definitely nice to have other women to talk to that understand!
Me - 26, DH - 35
Married 6/14/08
Found out I was pregnant on 12/17/11!
DD born 8/31/12

Lisa614
Angel
Angel

Postby ambernicole8484 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:29 pm

Just wanted to stop in a do a quick update. I'm feeling okay. Having a little on and off m/s, but still it's not too bad. More like acid reflux or something? Not sure what to call it or how else to describe it. Can't believe I'm 8 weeks today! :) Staying super tired but sleeping in or taking naps is out of the question right now unless dd is sleeping. Can't wait until the 6th so I can see that everything is okay in there.

Hope you girls are doing good :) Also, I'm warming up to the whole Team Green idea.
Me 33
DH 33
DD 13
DS 2

ambernicole8484
Angel
Angel

Postby SheRah327 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Amber Nicole - so happy everything went well with your dd's surgery! Also, I have acid reflux :( Maybe when you go to your appointment see if you can take some pepcid or something...it's really helped me! Also, I'm team green and love it! Ha! It's going to be so exciting to find out that day :)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!
Me-31, DH-29 1st Cycle TTC Aug 2011
BFP 9/1/11
Baby Anna Arrived 5/8/12!
SheRah327
Angel
Angel

Postby PALS » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:40 am

Yeah for Team Green!!!! The anticipation is already driving me crazy, so I know that once 40 weeks rolls around, I'm going to be going nuts. However, it is all worth it when that big day comes and you get such a huge surprise. I keep going back and forth about whether or not I'm having a girl. I was so sure I was having a girl (lots of m/s, terrible acne, and that gut instinct). But, my u/s picture just looks "boy" to me (not that you can really tell from a picture that early). Ha ha ha... I can truly see it going either way!

Well, I hope everyone is feeling well today! I love reading all your updates!! :)

Amber... how is dd?
SheRah... when is your next appt.?
Lisa... how is the m/s?
Moom... how are ya feeling??
Keiraplus... have you been shopping for blue??
I'm Jennifer, and DH and I are on Team Green! This is Baby #5 for us. :) DD is 8, DD is 7, DS is 4, DS is 3 and our newest baby boy arrived on June 12, 2012!
PALS
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Keiraplus1please » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:20 am

Am I the only one with no willpower?! ha ha You guys are crazy, that would just literally drive me nuts! :P Took a hard spill this morning on the sidewalk! Holy ice! Think everything is okay.....baby Boy has been moving around since, and no bleeding so I think we'll be fine. My ego is not however! Yup, already found my shopping cart turning towards the baby boy stuff the past couple days! I made new curtains, bought a few outfits, toys, and blankets, etc..... Lovin' it!

Sound like everyone is doing well! Well wishes for everyone!
Me (Kelly) - 33
DH - 38
DD - 4
Baby Blake - 6/4/12
Keiraplus1please
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Lisa614 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:42 am

Keira, I'm so jealous you get to buy cute little boy things! I'm definitely not team green, there's no way I could wait! I can't wait to get to decorate the nursery!

Pals, I do think it would be kinda fun trying to guess the gender, especially based on all the old wives tales and everything...I'm just not that patient though! My MS is about the same as it has been, no throwing up, but it's still there every morning. Someday's the not throwing up seems like a matter of will power though, I'm sure I could if I let myself, but I know it probably won't help in the long run. I've figured out how to manage it fairly well though...which is just to keep eating all morning it seems like!

Sherah, have you hear the old wives tale for lots of heartburn? Maybe your LO just has lots of hair! (My mom said it was true for her, lol)

Amber, glad the ms isn't too bad for you! Hopefully it stays that way! I sometimes get heartburn too, but I'd much rather have that then the nausea. It's only 2 weeks till you get to see your LO, it will be here before you know it.
Me - 26, DH - 35
Married 6/14/08
Found out I was pregnant on 12/17/11!
DD born 8/31/12

Lisa614
Angel
Angel

Postby pureascrystal » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:33 pm

Keira: I'm with you on the not being able to stand it!! I am jealous of your boy too. ;) DH & I both want a boy. Hope you are ok after that fall. I would give anything for a snow day here. But it's been a very warm winter in TN.

Lisa & Sherah: The heartburn & hair correlation is true! I read research that the hormone that causes the baby to grow hair causes heartburn so....yay for baby with hair! :)

Seriously, WHY IS TIME GOING SO SLOW?? :)

I've been having the craziest dreams!! I dreamed last night I was in my childhood home and I had snakes in my bed! I don't mind snakes too much but then they turned into these scorpion like bugs on steroids! I HATE bugs! haha It's been something crazier and crazier every night.
Me(Crystal), 32 DH, 30
Chemical 10/10/11
pureascrystal
Star Member
Star Member

Postby ambernicole8484 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:27 pm

My bbs are so sore. I wish they would stop. Seems like something (dh) is always bumping them 8O! Other than that I'm doing pretty well. Really don't feel very pg most of the time. Even dh forgets. The other day I mentioned the baby and he looked at me like I'd lost my mind and said, "What baby?"

Pure -- I hate snake dreams. I have them sometimes and they're always basically the same. They're trying to get Trinity and there are hundreds of them. I hold her up in the air and walk through the room of where I am as they try to climb up my body to get her. Always leaves me freaked out when I wake up. Also, there is usually other people around and they don't seem to notice or care :?.

Dd is doing great. She goes to her first pool therapy session tomorrow and she's very excited. She also met a boy who had lengthening surgery the day after her. He's from India and they are staying at the RMH too. They chatted it up the whole way back from the hospital today on the shuttle. It's nice that she has someone to talk to and he'll be here for about the same time she is. Plus, his mom is here so we get to hang out while the kids are in therapy as well as at the house :)

I'm thinking the months we are going to have to spend up here are going to fly by. The things I have to do for dd throughout the day are keeping me super busy and between being pg and working my butt off I'm exhausted.

I can't wait to start buying baby stuff :) Feel free to post pics of the stuff you've already got Keira :) I love looking at all the pretty baby things.
Me 33
DH 33
DD 13
DS 2

ambernicole8484
Angel
Angel

Postby SheRah327 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:07 pm

Haha that's so funny. I had acid reflux before the baby, so maybe I'm causing it to be hairy lol. Plus... DH has a super hairy chest (and back ugh) lol and I joke that I'm probably going to have a baby girl with a hairy chest and back lol. Let's hope not! Or that a baby boy would come out with a full beard.

My next appointment is Jan 31st so one week from tomorrow! yay!

Sorry about the morning sickness Lisa! Ugh that's the worst, hopefully it won't last too long!!! Try to have some jolly ranchers or something sweet and sour, that seemed to help me a bit.

I'm jealous of you ladies who found out and are decorating because I have nothing to decorate! We have to move first and I don't see that happening until just before the baby or ugh not until after! Maybe not finding out is actually a good thing for me.
BFP 9/1/11
SheRah327
Angel
Angel

Postby pureascrystal » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:42 pm

Sherah: a funny story-DH isn't that hairy except his chest but his pet name from me is chewbacca "chewie" bc he shaved when we met & as it grew out I told him it was like chewbacca & it stuck. Haha DH is really big on nicknames.

AFM: I'm 5 weeks tomorrow!!!!

Amber: my nips r SO sore & any fabric that even comes around them feels like sand paper. I bought a bib & burp cloth the other day & the bib says Baby Tiger & the burp cloth says I Spit Tiger Blue. We are HUGE Memphis Tigers bball fans so DH was so psyched. :)
Me(Crystal), 32 DH, 30
Chemical 10/10/11
pureascrystal
Star Member
Star Member

Postby PALS » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:31 am

Hey Ladies,

I'm 20 weeks today!!! Woo hoo! This baby is 1/2 cooked! :) I have my OB appt. this morning. Wish me luck because I'm bringing my 3 and 4 year old boys with me. Here's hoping they aren't too crazy in the office! They are quite "energetic".

Sounds like everyone is holding up well! Hoping the m/s passes soon for you guys! I hear ya on the heartburn, SheRah. Mine isn't too bad yet. It comes and goes.

I think I picked out an awesome nursery theme. I saw it in a magazine and hope to duplicate it. I don't know if DH will go for it, though. It is quite vibrant!

The only thing I've bought so far is a diaper bag. I really need to get moving on buying a few things here and there, or I'm going to totally blow our budget in the spring!

Keiraplus... I hope you are okay! I am so paranoid about falling because I feel like I'm always on the verge of tripping on something! Since your LO is still moving around like crazy, it sounds like you are just fine, though. They have a lot of cushion in there, thankfully!

Pure... those crazy dreams sound just like the kind of dreams I was having in my first trimester. I didn't really have baby dreams, but just tons of really vivid "weird" dreams! It's kind of fun, actually! :)

Have a great day, everyone!! :)
PALS
Addicted
Addicted

Postby SheRah327 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:46 am

PALS can't wait to see your update on your appointment.

I'm 24 weeks today!!! Woo hoo, viable baby in the house! haha
BFP 9/1/11
SheRah327
Angel
Angel

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups