The Synchronized Cycle Sisters are PREGNANT!!!! :)

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby pureascrystal » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:02 am

Sherah: Congrats on 24 weeks. I am just so excited I'm 5 weeks today so I can't imagine how you must feel.

Three words to describe me today: hungry, tired, grouchy. Never thought I'd be so glad to be those three things. :)

Ahhh, guess I need to quit avoiding work. :)
Me(Crystal), 32 DH, 30
Chemical 10/10/11
DD: born 9/28/12
BFP: 6/11/15
EDD: 2/16/16
pureascrystal
Star Member
Star Member

Postby Lisa614 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:55 am

Pals, good luck today at your appointment, and congrats on hitting the halfway point!

Sherah, that's awesome that you're that far along! It's too bad you don't get to decorate the nursery yet, but maybe it's good since you're team green.

Pure, 5 weeks! I know time seems to go so slow when you're that early. It's funny, it doesn't seem near as bad now, and I still haven't even had a dr appointment yet. I'm sure in no time at all we'll be wondering where the time all went!

Amber, that's great that dd is doing well and made a friend. How long are you guys up there? I know what you mean about the sore bbs, mine are still so bad too, and they're bigger which makes it seem like I'm always hitting them on something too.

I get to meet my OB tomorrow afternoon, very excited about that and hopefully I'll get to schedule my first US! Some girls in my ddc are starting their second trimester this week, it helps me feel like I'm at least getting close. I'm at the end of my ddc though, so I still have several weeks, but I feel like the end is in sight, barely, but still.
Me - 26, DH - 35
Married 6/14/08
Found out I was pregnant on 12/17/11!
DD born 8/31/12

Lisa614
Angel
Angel

Postby moominbaggins » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:11 pm

awwww girls lovely seeing you all chat about the babies, your stories are funny! and buying stuff... makes it all seem real.

lisa, amber and pure, cant believe how fast its gone, just seems like yesterday you were announcing!!

amber glad dd is doing well. and that you both have a friend for company!

keira hope your ok after your fall!

pals let us know how r ob appointment goes.

sherah woohoo viable baby!! but still keep him cooking :D x

afm doing a little better. taking dd to pre school im finding hard. cant breath even when walking slow, but getting there. a little worried about her at the moment, she keeps crying saying she dont want to go. breaks my heart. think will have to make an appointment with the teachers. :'(

oh and iv relented, i was trying to stay strong but im pretty sure we are gonna find out the sex 20th feb lol :oops:

keep well girls x
me 25
dh 34
dd 3

bfp october due july - please stick little one!
moominbaggins
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby PALS » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Hi Ladies,

My OB appt. was great! Short and sweet! :)

SheRah, yippee for hitting the 24 week mark! Woo hoo! That's huge!

Lisa, enjoy your appt. tomorrow!! Let us know how it goes.

This is a little off-topic, but if you guys could say some prayers and keep one of my friends in mind.... she and her children were in a car accident (she is 33 weeks preggo). Everyone is coming through okay, her baby is okay, but my friend has a broken neck and bleeding spleen. At this point, I believe her doctors are trying to determine if surgery is necessary, and if it is, they will deliver her baby. Just scary, scary stuff that helps me really keep life in perspective and realize just how blessed we all are! I know things could have been a lot worse for my friend, and I'm glad to hear that things are relatively alright, but there will be lots of recovery for her and it will be tough on the family, I'm sure! Thanks for keeping her in your thoughts, ladies! As preggos, I know we can all identify with how frightening the whole thing must have been for her!
I'm Jennifer, and DH and I are on Team Green! This is Baby #5 for us. :) DD is 8, DD is 7, DS is 4, DS is 3 and our newest baby boy arrived on June 12, 2012!
PALS
Addicted
Addicted

Postby ambernicole8484 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:45 am

So sorry to hear about your friend PALS. It really is scary how quickly things can go wrong. Prayers coming that way. Keep us updated on how they're all doing. :hugs:
Me 33
DH 33
DD 13
DS 2

ambernicole8484
Angel
Angel

Postby pureascrystal » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:52 am

moomin: I can't wait to find out what you are having!!! :) That is so exciting.

PALS: So sorry about your friend, I will definitely say a prayer. I'm glad your appointment went well.

Lisa: Let us know about your appt today. :)

Ok so...seriously I'm 5 weeks and my pants are so tight. I swear I'm not eating more. But it was just my jeans and now it's my black dress pants too!! I'm used to being able to hold my tummy in and it be ok but I just feel awful when I try to. I really don't want to be one of those women wearing maternity clothing at 5 weeks....
Me(Crystal), 32 DH, 30
Chemical 10/10/11
pureascrystal
Star Member
Star Member

Postby Keiraplus1please » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:50 am

Moomin, can't wait to see what your having. Will we add another boy to the list? What do you think?

PALS - sorry to hear about your friend, and glad the baby is okay. Will say a prayer for them. Good to hear your appointment went well. Still staying away from the DVD???? ha ha

Pure - get yourself one (or several) of those belly bands. It allows you to stay in your regular pants longer, but you can keep them unbuttoned. They usually come in white, nude, or black. I even saw them at a "Target." I used mine for a good month or so because my regular pants were getting too tight, but my maternity stuff was too big. Very worth it!

Sherah - yay 24 weeks! I totally look forward to the mark for obvious reasons! It's nice to know they'd have a chance of surviving if something happened.

Amber - still learning my new ipad, so I'm not too sure how to post pics yet. I really need to figure it out, but DD keeps winning out on the attention. ha ha

Baby must be fine from my fall on Monday. He's been kicking around like crazy the last few days. My butt is just sore!!! :oops:
Me (Kelly) - 33
DH - 38
DD - 4
Baby Blake - 6/4/12
Keiraplus1please
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby PALS » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:54 pm

Hey Ladies!

Pure... I know what you mean about the tightness early on. I felt sooooo bloated in my early weeks. I felt like I started "showing" just about as soon as I found out I was preggo!

Moom... can't wait to find out what you are having!

Lisa... how did the appt. go?

Keira... glad to hear your little one is kicking around like crazy! I have an anterior placenta, so I don't feel the crazy tumbles and kicks like I have with some of my other kids, but I know that it is only a matter of time. I still feel lots of "gentle" kicks and rolls. I'll call this the "calm before the storm" regarding kicks and punches.

Enjoy your day, ladies. Thanks so much for thinking of my friend, too. It looks like she won't need surgery, so her baby should be able to stay put! Overall, things could have been a lot worse!
I'm Jennifer, and DH and I are on Team Green! This is Baby #5 for us. :) DD is 8, DD is 7, DS is 4, DS is 3 and our newest baby boy arrived on June 12, 2012!
PALS
Addicted
Addicted

Postby pureascrystal » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:38 pm

OMG one of my ladies in my DDC who was one day behind me just m/c. So scary!! Just when you start to feel a little more settled, you are reminded how fragile this time is. It just terrifies me.
Me(Crystal), 32 DH, 30
Chemical 10/10/11
pureascrystal
Star Member
Star Member

Postby ambernicole8484 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:08 pm

I think that m/s is starting to kick in, only it's starting around 4-5pm :(. It really sucks cause the only think that makes it better is eating, but I don't want to eat all night long 8O.
Me 33
DH 33
DD 13
DS 2

ambernicole8484
Angel
Angel

Postby Lisa614 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:13 pm

Hey girls! The appointment went great! I got to hear the baby's heartbeat, it was around 170! :D I didn't think I'd get to hear anything at this appointment, but she had a little hand held doppler, and she found it for just a couple of seconds. It's such a relief to know the baby's actually in there and growing! I think I'm going to do the NT scan, went ahead and scheduled it in two weeks, so I'll get to see the LO on Feb 9th. So excited!

Amber, sorry to hear the ms is kicking in. I know what you mean, I eat all morning long it seems like, and lately it's showing up in the evenings a little too. One more month and we'll be in the second tri though!

Pure, I know what you mean with the bloating, some days I look like I'm a couple months ahead of where I am! I've been using the hair tie trick on those days. Thankfully this week doesn't seem quite as bad. My ddc seems to have a pretty high rate for MC's, it's so scary every time it happens. I just keep counting the days, knowing that everyday I make it the risk goes down a little bit more.

Keira, glad the baby is still doing good!

Pals, I'm sorry to hear about your friend, but glad that her and the baby are okay.

Moomin, can't wait to find out what you're having! So excited for you!
Me - 26, DH - 35
Married 6/14/08
DD born 8/31/12

Lisa614
Angel
Angel

Postby pureascrystal » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:42 pm

Great...just great. I knew that root beer didn't have caffeine but I didnt realize Barq's does have caffeine. So my aunt bought some & I drank it at about 9pm tonight. After not having ANY caffeine for weeks, I am wide awake. Guess I need to stick to water & milk.
Me(Crystal), 32 DH, 30
Chemical 10/10/11
pureascrystal
Star Member
Star Member

Postby PALS » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:36 am

Lisa... how awesome that you got to hear the baby's heartbeat! You'll be having your u/s in no time!

Keiraplus... glad to hear the baby is doing well. I hope you are feeling better and less sore.

SheRah... what a relief that you are 24 weeks... is it all becoming even more "real"? Your little one will be here before you know it. I keep lurking in the May DDC because you all are always coming up with great lists (hospital packing list, things to buy for the baby, etc.). :)

Amber... sorry about the m/s kicking in. :( Hoping that it isn't too rough for you. I always felt the worst in the early morning and then again right at around 4pm/5pm. Let's face it, that m/s bug usually hangs around at all hours!

Pure... hoping you were able to get some sleep. I'm finding that just a small amt. of caffeine really keeps me hopping. I've been pretty good about avoiding it, but lately, I've had to have a little to ensure that I can get through a day without falling asleep! I can't believe how tired I still get.

Moom... so soon you'll be finding out what you are having. I can't wait to find out what our little group has... more boys? more girls?? Hmmm...

I'm currently starting to gather my lists and slowly gather some baby stuff. I really want to get going on the nursery, too. I know we have time, but time is just flying! Plus, we have a lot of projects that we are planning, so I have to get those going, too (painting a lot of our rooms, new flooring downstairs, etc.). I certainly don't want the house torn up when we have a new little one!

Enjoy your day, ladies!
PALS
Addicted
Addicted

Postby pureascrystal » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:32 am

Lisa: AHHH I can't wait to hear my baby's heartbeat!! So exciting.

amber: Sorry you are getting m/s or...evening sickness. That's weird that it is happening at 8 weeks.

PALS: I finally got to sleep. But I haven't stayed up that late in several weeks. Now I'm pretty tired. It was crazy b/c I instantly knew that it had caffeine b/c I was like WIDE awake. I'm so jealous that time is flying for you! UGH...It just seems like a week is taking a lifetime! Starting on the nursery is SUPER exciting. I can't even let myself go there yet.

AFM: This come & go sxs thing is really strange to me. I just always imagined I'd be so sick by now. Not that I'm complaining but it would be nice to have some reassurance. I told DH last night...it just feels like I'm not even pregnant. I always worry that something has happened and I don't know it and then when I go in for my u/s there will not be a HB. But I keep telling myself that I'm not spotting or bleeding so it has got to be ok. I just worry that my hormones are off b/c I'm not sick or anything but everyone keeps telling me it's normal not to feel sick yet. 20 days until my u/s...*groan* that feels like forever away!!
Me(Crystal), 32 DH, 30
Chemical 10/10/11
pureascrystal
Star Member
Star Member

Postby Lisa614 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:57 am

Pure, try not to worry about the lack a symptoms right now. I know several girls in my ddc didn't get sick until 8-9 weeks, that's when your hormones are getting to their highest levels. I think my ms is worse this week than it has been too.

Pals, that's so exciting that you're getting all the baby stuff together! Since we're going to find out what we're having, I probably won't get much until the 20 week mark either. Can't wait for that! How are you going to decorate the nursery? What colors are you going with for team green?
Me - 26, DH - 35
Married 6/14/08
DD born 8/31/12

Lisa614
Angel
Angel

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups