The Synchronized Cycle Sisters are PREGNANT! PART 2

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby Lisa614 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:22 pm

It's a GIRL!!!! The a/s went great today, everything is looking good, and we're going to have a healthy baby girl! It was so great to get to see all the parts and make sure they look right. Seeing the heart and spine and little hands and feet was so neat. She did have her legs crossed, but we got a pretty good shot, so they're pretty sure it's a little girl. She did have a small choroid plexus cyst, but the dr wasn't worried about it. So we get to have another scan at 28 weeks to see how everything's looking. She measure 20 weeks, 2 days and 13 oz. So amazing!

Me - 26, DH - 35
Married 6/14/08
Found out I was pregnant on 12/17/11!
DD born 8/31/12

Lisa614
Angel
Angel

Postby PALS » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:54 pm

SOOOOOOO awesome!!!!! Congratulations!!!! Woo hoo!!!!! Glad everything is looking so great, and now, you get to shop for pink! Yippee!!!
I'm Jennifer, and DH and I are on Team Green! This is Baby #5 for us. :) DD is 8, DD is 7, DS is 4, DS is 3 and our newest baby boy arrived on June 12, 2012!
PALS
Addicted
Addicted

Postby ambernicole8484 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:01 pm

Awww...Little girls are so sweet! Congrats Lisa :D
Me 33
DH 33
DD 13
DS 2

ambernicole8484
Angel
Angel

Postby Keiraplus1please » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:09 pm

Yay Lisa!!!!! That's awesome! Love little girls! Any name ideas or are you keeping it a secret? She loves just perfect!

Sherah, I feel your pain on the size issue. I do agree with pals though, I've heard so many stories of doctors and nurses guessing on the weight and being totally wrong. So don't let it stress you out too much. Seems like your doing alright with out dh, you can do it!!

Pals, good for you on the cleaning lady! We totally deserve a treat after all of this! I'm sort of doing the same thing but with our dogs. They shed so bad and it costs about $95 to have them professionally shaved down, but we are taking them soon for that. It really helps with the shedding since they are labs. It really helps keep the house sooooo much cleaner too, and it lasts about 2-3 months! I think I'll have them done in May and again in late July or August.
Me (Kelly) - 33
DH - 38
DD - 4
Baby Blake - 6/4/12
Keiraplus1please
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby pureascrystal » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:24 pm

Awwww a baby girl!! So exciting. Did you get to buy stuff yet? Haha. I know as soon as I find out I'm going to be going nuts at the store. :)
Me(Crystal), 32 DH, 30
Chemical 10/10/11
DD: born 9/28/12
BFP: 6/11/15
EDD: 2/16/16
pureascrystal
Star Member
Star Member

Postby PALS » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Keiraplus... I have a golden retriever, and I love getting her shaved, too!!! Totally cuts down on the shedding hair!!!

I'm such a clutz, ladies... I totally ran into a door today. I don't know what my problem is... I turned quickly after doing my hair and managed to smack my belly right into the bathroom door on my way out! Totally smarted, but baby is moving around like crazy, so I'm sure it hurt me more than it hurt the baby, who is well-cushioned (Thank God)! However, that didn't stop me from worrying about it for the rest of the day. Sometimes, it is hard to remember that this belly sticks out farther than I think. ;)

Lisa, I love those u/s pics, btw... so adorable! Congrats again on that beautiful baby girl!!!

Well, ladies... have a great weekend!!! :)
I'm Jennifer, and DH and I are on Team Green! This is Baby #5 for us. :) DD is 8, DD is 7, DS is 4, DS is 3 and our newest baby boy arrived on June 12, 2012!
PALS
Addicted
Addicted

Postby SheRah327 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:31 pm

LISA!!!! YAY!!! congrats a little girl!!!! aww that's so sweet!!!

PALS, I've done that before too with doors!
Me-31, DH-29 1st Cycle TTC Aug 2011
BFP 9/1/11
Baby Anna Arrived 5/8/12!
SheRah327
Angel
Angel

Postby Lisa614 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:34 am

Thanks girls! We're so excited! It's taking a little bit for it to sink in, but I'm getting more and more excited for our little girl. Our current favorite name is Alaina Marie. We're not 100% decided, but pretty close.

Sherah, wow, that's going to be a big baby! But as long as its a big healthy baby right? Glad everything is looking good still. That's fun that you get to see the baby again though.

Pure, sounds like you've been busy lately! Your a/s will be here before you know it though. We haven't gone shopping yet. I kind of don't know where to start, lol. But I'm sure once I buy something, I'll go crazy buying everything!

Pals, yay for nursery furniture! You'll have to post pics when you get everything all set up. That color scheme sounds really cute! That's awesome that you're getting a cleaning lady, I bet that will help a lot with those hard to reach or often missed places. And lol about the door, I did things like that before I was pregnant and didn't have a big belly or anything to blame it on. I'm just a klutz sometimes! I'm sure babies fine though, but I'm with you on the worrying, it's so hard not to.
Me - 26, DH - 35
Married 6/14/08
Found out I was pregnant on 12/17/11!
DD born 8/31/12

Lisa614
Angel
Angel

Postby PALS » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:16 pm

Hey ladies! Since we've reached 21 pages, I started a "Part 3". :)
PALS
Addicted
Addicted

Previous

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups