Praying for my Girls to join me!!!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Praying for my Girls to join me!!!

Postby dialysiswife » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:03 pm

From the TTC boards, trying to gather up the gals that got BFP's right before, during, or after me...I hope you all get to come over soon!!!
dialysiswife
Star Member
Star Member

Postby dialysiswife » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:34 pm

First Appointment was today. Pregnancy was confirmed. Temp EDD is 10/23/12. After my first US next Tue this may change. Also there is a VERY slight chance that I may be 9 wks + 1 day instead of 5 wks + 1 day due to last months abnormal period although I doubt it due to previous BFNs. Already having round ligament pain and very sore swollen bbs. No nausea so far this time so I'm predicting a boy based on my personal previous experience but guess we'll see...

How are you doing Moonbeam? Hope you find me ok!!!
dialysiswife
Star Member
Star Member

Postby moonbeam_5 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:57 pm

Hey D-wife! Thanks for the new thread.

I'm doing ok! Have been VERY VERY "morning" sick and feel like I haven't gotten out of bed for a week!

We had a follow-up appt. and ultrasound to determine the size of the hemorrhage and to see what it looked like. The bad news is that the hemorrhage is very large, the good news is that it appears to be clotting, which is the first step to it reloving itself.

I'm going to attach the ultrasound picture. To the left of the baby you can see a couple of long, dark sacs...these are small portions of the blood mass inside. I have not been bleeding anymore, only when I wipe and it is dark, which means there hasn't been any new bleeding...so we will see.

moonbeam_5
Friend

Postby dialysiswife » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:46 pm

So glad to hear that the baby is ok! I was wondering how you were doing & continue to pray that it heals up and you you don't have anymore scares!!!

I remember bleeding with my DD in my 6th month only to find it was placenta previa...such a scary thought! I was on strict bedrest for two months and moderate for one. The last US Scheduled showed that it had moved up far enough for me to deliver but I ended up with a c-section anyway after my labor came to a standstill...come to find the cord was around her neck...also a scary thought...glad I didn't know that till she was safely with us!

I am soooo paranoid this time though! I wish everyone could have a pregnancy & delivery like I did with my DS!!! It was more than a breeze! No sickness, felt great all eight months (he was 4 weeks early but healthy), didn't know I was in labor (although I didn't know with DD either, lol), was only in the hospial a couple hours when he arrived...no epidural, just a shot of something for pain...he came before my labs came back to allow the epidural.

I have another Dr apt Monday, then an US on Tue to confirm a due date & make sure everything looks good. That would be cool if I was 9 weeks instead of 5... then we'd be due closer together. I doubt that will be the case though.

How long have you had the morning sickness? I haven't had any yet but don't remember how far I was with DD when I got it.
dialysiswife
Star Member
Star Member

Postby moonbeam_5 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:25 pm

Hey D-wife, just checking in! How did the appointment and the ultrasound go? Have been thinkin' about you. Gosh, that WOULD be awesome if you were farther along! I am 10 weeks 3 days and it feels like I have a LIFETIME to go.

With the last pregnancy and this one together, I have now been pregnant for 32 weeks...miserable with sickness, constipation, indigestion, tiredness, overactive bladder...etc. etc. etc. with every single one of them.

There are days that I get very frustrated with having to "start over" and hope to God that if I am going to lose this baby with the hemorrhage issues that I lose it very soon and it doesn't drag on for weeks and weeks...only to lose baby in the end. I know that sounds so horrible. I have not had a very good mindset or attitude at all lately. I feel some days that I have no attachment to the baby whatsoever...deep down I think I may be protecting myself because it was so painful to go through the loss of our DD.

Anyway...keep me posted on how the appt. went! Anxious to hear all about it. :-)
moonbeam_5
Friend

Postby dialysiswife » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:38 pm

Everything looks good from what I could see. I am only 6 weeks, 2 days today though so quite a ways to go! I got to hear the heartbeat although we could barely see it...they did a trans-vaginal ultrasound though or we may not have seen all that clearly. I have an apt tomorrow to discuss the US with the Dr so I'll know more then about anything they may have seen that I didn't.

In a way I can understand your frustration and wanting to not get attached just in case although that must be an awful feeling. I pray for you often and hope God gives you the strength to trust in him that he will protect you and your baby!

I can't say I know first hand what you must be going thru but I had a horrible scare with my DD and the placenta previa at 6 months and My BIL and his GF (now ex) lost a baby at 22 weeks...It was devastating and no words could express the feelings that went on and all she prayed for was a sign that her baby was safe in heaven...I cried as we went thru a few pics I took for her at the funeral when I thought the sky looked so neat and snapped a pic of it...after looking at the snapshot you could clearly see what looked like a baby sleeping peacefully in the clouds! We edited a heart around the section of the clouds and added it to his little scrapbook.

I'm sorry, if I say anything that may offend you, please feel free to let me know!!!!

Morning sickness seemed to have hit me all at once last night and today...so now I'm changing my prediction to a girl, lol. With my DS I had hardly any symptoms and with my DD I had lots so...this sickness is swaying me to think it's another girl at this point.

I will continue to pray for you and a healthy, full term pregnancy!!! Also praying that you find the strength to let go of the stresses & fears that are associated with the loss of your DD. Take it one day at a time & enjoy the life that you have created that is growing inside you! <3
dialysiswife
Star Member
Star Member

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups