The Synchronized Cycle Sisters are PREGNANT!!! Part 3

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby ambernicole8484 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:46 pm

OMG I can't believe you girls are popping already! And I've missed so much! DD is doing great. Haven't been able to spend much time on here because I'm trying to get ready for our home inspection tomorrow. Also my cousin's little boy has been doing really bad so we've spent some time at the hospital with them.
Me 33
DH 33
DD 13
DS 2

ambernicole8484
Angel
Angel

Postby PALS » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Amber... so sorry to hear your cousin's boy is not well. :(

Lisa... I can't wait to see pics of the nursery!!! :)

SheRah... that is good that Anna will take formula and breast milk. I've always had to supplement some formula, and it helps top off the baby if you need to! :)

Wow, that balloon experience was CRAZY! I am sooooo thankful to SheRah for the head's up, so I knew what to expect, or I would have freaked out! Yep, they indeed sent me home with it taped to my leg! I am currently still "with" the lovely device! HOLY CONTRACTIONS!!!! Luckily, they are only about 10 min. apart, so I can still get some stuff done in between, but they are wicked painful! Plus, I have bloody show leaking out of the bottom of the catheter and running down my leg! WTH??? I called the nurse, who said that was normal, but ick... it isn't like I can wear a pad on my leg. I basically just have to try to catch the mess when it starts leaking. I hope this thing falls out soon!!! I should get called around 3am, if the hospital isn't busy, and then the induction will get underway. Otherwise, if it is busy, I just have to wait until a bed opens up and they could call me anytime. I am soooooo ready... if nothing else, I want to get this dumb balloon out!!!! :) LOL! I'll keep you guys updated if I can... certainly, you'll hear the big announcement sometime tomorrow (unless the hospital is really backed up... in which case, it would be on Wednesday). I'm way too keyed up to sleep! Uggg.

Hope you all are doing well, ladies!!!!
I'm Jennifer, and DH and I are on Team Green! This is Baby #5 for us. :) DD is 8, DD is 7, DS is 4, DS is 3 and our newest baby boy arrived on June 12, 2012!
PALS
Addicted
Addicted

Postby PALS » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:24 am

The balloon seemed to work! At 12:30am, my water broke. Got to the hospital at 4cm and 80%. So far, the contractions aren't terrible, so I'm waiting them out for awhile. It's almost 2:30am now... my antibiotic is in. I'm going to see if things will get going on their own or if Pitocin is needed. They won't start the Pitocin for a bit, since they want the antibiotic to have some time to work. I'm hoping I won't even need the Pitocin. I'll try to update along the way... otherwise, you'll all hear from me once the little one arrives! :)
I'm Jennifer, and DH and I are on Team Green! This is Baby #5 for us. :) DD is 8, DD is 7, DS is 4, DS is 3 and our newest baby boy arrived on June 12, 2012!
PALS
Addicted
Addicted

Postby SheRah327 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:05 am

PALS! Isn't it such a relief when you "birth" that balloon?! hahaha it's so wild. It sounds like it worked wonders for you, it really does kick start the contractions though. That's so awesome that your water broke on it's own, I hope you got pushed into natural labor by it and didn't have to deal with the pitocin contractions. Either way, I know you are doing so great and I can't wait to hear the rest of your birth story, go girl go!!!!!! You can do it!!!!! xoxoxoxo
Me-31, DH-29 1st Cycle TTC Aug 2011
BFP 9/1/11
Baby Anna Arrived 5/8/12!
SheRah327
Angel
Angel

Postby PALS » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:23 am

Awww.. thanks, SheRah!!!! Wow, there is nothing to do at 3am... tried walking the halls, but my water is flowing like a river... seriously, I'm leaving puddles and soaking my feet. So, I'm back in bed and waiting for more regular contractions. We'll see how long they will let me go before giving me the Pitocin. Soooooo excited!!!! :)
PALS
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Keiraplus1please » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:41 am

Oh my pals! Your gonna have that baby in your arms any time now, if you don't already! What is it? What is it? I bet your little ones are beyond excited too!

Stalking!!
Me (Kelly) - 33
DH - 38
DD - 4
Baby Blake - 6/4/12
Keiraplus1please
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Lisa614 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:37 am

Pals! So glad the balloon worked! I hope the contractions pick up for you. You're LO will be out in no time now though! So excited, I can't wait for the update and to hear what it is, I'm going to guess boy!

Amber, good luck on your house inspection. I'm sorry to hear about your cousin's son, I hope he gets well soon.

Sherah, thanks for the info the formula, I think I'll go ahead and get some to be on the safe side, like you said, I can always donate what we don't need.

So we have a really bad forest fire going on up in northern CO. It's not really that close to where we live, but last night I guess the wind was blowing towards us and now there's smoke just hanging in the air. It smells so bad like campfire, and it's so hazy outside, I feel like I can hardly breathe! I hope they get in under control soon though, I think like 150 houses/buildings have been lost so far.

I also had a crazy emotional breakdown on dh last night. I was just crying for no reason at all, just all the little things like being tired all the time and not sleeping well, being uncomfortable, feeling sick. Lately if I eat a big meal I sometimes get nauseous, especially when the little girl starts pushing on my stomach. And then to think I still have 2 1/2 more months of this! And then I feel bad for complaining about everything, cause it's not really that bad. I'm doing better today, but I'm just hoping the rest of this pregnancy goes fast.
Me - 26, DH - 35
Married 6/14/08
Found out I was pregnant on 12/17/11!
DD born 8/31/12

Lisa614
Angel
Angel

Postby SheRah327 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:00 am

Lisa - I would ask at the hospital what formula they use so that you can keep it consistent when you go home. Also, you probably don't need to buy any because you can get it for free at the hospital. Just keep stockpiling it there as you use it. Also, check with your pediatrician to make sure that formula is one they would recommend using. Ours asked us what we were feeding her and thought it was fine. I wish I had gotten the one for sensitive tummies though because in the first few weeks she was inconsolably gassy. I have a friend who uses Similac Sensitive with good results.

PALS!!!! Hang in there, I hope things have picked up and that baby is on it's way into your arms now!
BFP 9/1/11
SheRah327
Angel
Angel

Postby Keiraplus1please » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:38 pm

Amber, so sorry to hear about your cousins boy not doing well. I hope things turn around.

Lisa, awwww, Hun, I remember that time. It does seem like the end is so far, but your feeling so big already... You will make it! I promise. You'll still have some days where you'll feel better. Put your feet up and watch a good movie tonight.

Still stalking for an update from pals! So excited!
Me (Kelly) - 33
DH - 38
DD - 4
Baby Blake - 6/4/12
Keiraplus1please
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby PALS » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:15 pm

It's a..... BOY!!!! "Ollie Keen" arrived this morning at 8:24am, weighing in at 8lbs., 2.5oz, and 21 in. He's perfect, and we are sooooo in love! I must say that this was my smoothest and easiest labor and delivery. I think I pushed for about 8 minutes, and no tears or cuts. Ollie latched on right way, so nursing has been a breeze. I am feeling so incredibly blessed! My kiddos are on their way for a visit!
PALS
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Lisa614 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:36 pm

:happyforyou: :happyforyou: :happyforyou:

Yay for a healthy baby boy! And that's such a cute name! So glad it went well for both of you, enjoy your time with your family. Can't wait for more updates!
Me - 26, DH - 35
Married 6/14/08
DD born 8/31/12

Lisa614
Angel
Angel

Postby SheRah327 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:14 pm

PALS!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad to hear that everything went smoothly and he's breastfeeding already!!!!!! YAY!!!!! Enjoy your time with your new little love!!!! xoxo
BFP 9/1/11
SheRah327
Angel
Angel

Postby Keiraplus1please » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:35 pm

Pals!! Yay, another boy! A big congratulations to you and your family! Enjoy your bonding time with him. Glad things went well, and yay for no tears and cuts! That's awesome! :D :D :D
Me (Kelly) - 33
DH - 38
DD - 4
Baby Blake - 6/4/12
Keiraplus1please
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Lisa614 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:23 pm

Okay, I finally got my nursery pics uploaded. I think it will look better with furniture, and we still have to put up the wall decal, but here is the colors.

Me - 26, DH - 35
Married 6/14/08
DD born 8/31/12

Lisa614
Angel
Angel

Postby pureascrystal » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:58 pm

Yay! A boy!!!!! Congrats. :)
Me(Crystal), 32 DH, 30
Chemical 10/10/11
DD: born 9/28/12