The Synchronized Cycle Sisters are PREGNANT!!! Part 3

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby ambernicole8484 » Wed May 02, 2012 6:53 am

PALS -- So sorry to hear about your dog. I can't imagine having to make that decision but it's good that she's not suffering. Pets become part of the family so quickly. Hope that baby just stays comfy in there for six more weeks too! OMG I can't believe it has been that long already lol.

Sherah -- LOL about the doctor. I can't believe how close that baby is to joining us in the world. Do they already have a date for inducing?

AFM -- dd is doing great. She's still wearing her external fixator and we're all ready for that thing to come off!! I just want to go back to normal baths and normal underwear and clothes. Hopefully they'll be taking it off in about a month. We still haven't heard from her doctor for our next appointment. Speaking of dd...

I've heard a lot of gossip since we've been back and it's making me even more ttc crazy. Seems that there are several people in dh's family thought that my m/c was for the best 8O! How could someone say that? They think it'll take away from Trinity. That's the craziest thing I've ever heard. Apparently since I have a child with a physical disability they think I'm not supposed to have anymore?!?! Funny thing is that most other children ended up feeling left out and neglected when they are a sibling of a child like Trinity because so much attention is focused on her. I've seen this with some of the families I've meet that have a child with a similar condition as Trinity as well as other children. I try not to let what they say bother me but it makes me want to have #2 even more.

Sorry for the little rant.
Me 33
DH 33
DD 13
DS 2

ambernicole8484
Angel
Angel

Postby SheRah327 » Wed May 02, 2012 7:36 am

Amber that is so awful that anyone would say that let alone your own family! I just can't believe that!!! I'm so sorry you had to deal with such hurtful comments.

No date for induction yet, all I was told is that if my blood pressure remains elevated at all, they would induce at 39 weeks. 39 weeks is next Tuesday and I have an appointment there on tomorrow and Monday, they only schedule NSTs for Mondays and Thursdays. So we'll see what they say!
Me-31, DH-29 1st Cycle TTC Aug 2011
BFP 9/1/11
Baby Anna Arrived 5/8/12!
SheRah327
Angel
Angel

Postby PALS » Wed May 02, 2012 7:38 am

Thanks for the kind words, ladies!

Amber... what an awful thing for people to say! People can be so insensitive! I agree with your views that having another little one would be very helpful and beneficial to your DD (not take away from her). It sounds like she is very much looking forward to having a sibling, too. Ugg... why are people so rude in their comments? Honestly, I hear it from people, too. People don't always understand having a big family, so they feel that it is impossible to give attention to five kids. I can tell you that my kids are all best friends and they all get equal love and attention. The addition of a child just makes our love grow and multiple (not divide). The same is true for having a child with a disability and having a sibling for that child... your love will just grow and multiple!

SheRah... good luck at your appt!!! How exciting!!! I have one tomorrow (Thursday), and my DH is off work, so he'll actually be able to go along. Woo hoo! We're planning a nice relaxing morning together, as my girls will be in school and the boys will be at their church play group. We don't usually get "date time", so it will be nice!

Have a great day, everyone!!! :)
I'm Jennifer, and DH and I are on Team Green! This is Baby #5 for us. :) DD is 8, DD is 7, DS is 4, DS is 3 and our newest baby boy arrived on June 12, 2012!
PALS
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Lisa614 » Wed May 02, 2012 7:45 am

Pals, I'm so sorry hun. :hugs: That's so hard to go through, our pets are such a part of our family. We have two labs and they're both pretty young still, but I'm dreading the day we have to go through this. I hope you and your family make it through together. I also hope that baby stays put for a few more weeks! But it's kind of nice that you got a kickstart to finish all your projects.

Sherah, hope your appointment goes well today, will definitely be stalking for an update. Glad you're not afraid of the man doc anymore, lol! It's good to be comfortable with all of the docs.

Amber, hey hun! Glad to hear you and Trinity are doing well. I think that's absurd what your family has been saying and I know Trinity is looking forward to being a big sister! I can't believe anyone would say that ever about a miscarriage, let alone your family. I hope you get pregnant again soon too! Good luck hun, I'm still stalking your chart.

Keira, that's great that you got to do another hospital tour, even though it's all the same. For some reason I'm really excited to do that and do the pre-registration. I just signed up for mine, which I won't do until August, but I'm still looking forward to it! We decided to go with the coral color for the nursery, and found the shade we want. I also saw a bedding set at BRU that I think will work with it, it's got green and yellow and pink in it. I'm going to buy the matching pillow once the walls are done and see if it actually goes or not. And then all white furniture and white closet doors and drapes to calm everything down a bit. Fx it turns out alright!

Dh and I went to Target and finished up our registry there last night. So just a few things to add at BRU and we're all set. It feels really good to get it done. Also scheduled my birthing classes with the hospital and a breastfeeding class yesterday. Those will happen in July, so another thing to look forward too. Dh, my mom, and I are all heading to TX this weekend to visit my brother. We're flying out tomorrow, so I get a relaxing weekend to hopefully not think about baby stuff too much. I'm excited to see him though, he hasn't seen me since Christmas and I've grown a lot since then!
Me - 26, DH - 35
Married 6/14/08
Found out I was pregnant on 12/17/11!
DD born 8/31/12

Lisa614
Angel
Angel

Postby ambernicole8484 » Wed May 02, 2012 10:29 am

Lisa -- I wont be sure until a day or two more has passed but I might have O'd today. I'm hoping not cause I want to get a little more bding in. I'm hoping I won't O until tomorrow. I have an open circle for today's temp because I became very restless around 4am. I couldn't stay asleep so I'm hoping that made my temps a little higher. Hope you enjoy your vacation!

Sorry if I drive you girls crazy today. I'm really bored and obsessing. I miss chatting with you girls too. Felt like I should stay on the other side since I had a m/c. But it sucks just stalking.
Me 33
DH 33
DD 13
DS 2

ambernicole8484
Angel
Angel

Postby PALS » Wed May 02, 2012 3:59 pm

Amber, we miss you over here! Chat away, anytime, girl!!! We hope you will chime in often! I love your updates!!!!

Lisa, enjoy your vacation! Woo hoo! The nursery you have planned sounds beautiful. I can't wait to see pictures when all is finished. I have to get all the finishing touches this weekend so that it starts looking less like a room with baby furniture in it and more like a "finished product" with all the wall hangings and such. I'm sure it has been fun making all those appts. for the hospital tour, birthing classes, etc... makes it more real, doesn't it?! I have to still sign some papers at the hospital, but the signatures are only good for 30 days, so I'm waiting until I'm over there for my 36 week appt. on May 17th.

SheRah... I can't believe you are 39 weeks in less than a week!!! Holy cow! I can't wait to hear how tomorrow goes for you!

Keiraplus... so funny you should mention that the hospital hadn't changed because I went on a repeat tour for the same reason (I was told there had been updates)... but, nope, my hospital was the exact same way I remembered it, too. :) Oh well, it was still nice to figure out where I would be going again (it is hard to find our way around that place).

Pure... you get to find out the gender soon, right???!!! Woo hoo!!!

Well, I'm sure I'll be checking in again during the lovely 3am hour when I seem to be up every night!!! Ugg... pregnancy insomnia! :)

Have a good one, ladies!
I'm Jennifer, and DH and I are on Team Green! This is Baby #5 for us. :) DD is 8, DD is 7, DS is 4, DS is 3 and our newest baby boy arrived on June 12, 2012!
PALS
Addicted
Addicted

Postby ambernicole8484 » Thu May 03, 2012 9:45 am

Hope you ladies are doing well today :)

I'm 1 dpo today and I already marked it on my FF chart that we've bd today but we haven't yet. I'm just hoping we'll manage to get another session in tonight.
Me 33
DH 33
DD 13
DS 2

ambernicole8484
Angel
Angel

Postby SheRah327 » Thu May 03, 2012 12:00 pm

Lisa - registries are so much fun, it totally does make you feel more prepared just having those things done and out of the way! I hope you get everything you want and need :)

PALS - I'll be stalking for your update!

AFM - So, the official induction begins Monday night at 9:30 with the baby likely to arrive sometime Tuesday in the afternoon! I'm excited, nervous, and a little freaked out! haha I mean I knew the end result would be a baby but it's actually going to be here ah! :)
BFP 9/1/11
SheRah327
Angel
Angel

Postby moominbaggins » Thu May 03, 2012 2:04 pm

fx for you amber! and so sorry to hear what your family have been saying, its upsetting to hear so called family say such awful things.

pals so sorry about your dog. least she had a good life :)

sherah wow sooooo soon, you must be very excited and nervous!

glad you other girls are doing well.

afm nothing new. baby's head is low in pelvis. bp is good, sugars are excellent. thats all really lol

x
me 25
dh 34
dd 3

bfp october due july - please stick little one!
moominbaggins
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby PALS » Thu May 03, 2012 2:05 pm

SheRah.... Oh my gosh!!!! That's crazy that you'll be having that baby by Tuesday!!!! Holy Cow!!!! That's so close! I'm so excited for you!!!! :) :) I can't wait... honestly, this is really cool! Our group's first baby... woo hoo!!! So, was the BP and NST (is that what you were having) all normal?? Are they inducing just as a precaution due to past BP issues? Did they give you any options to ride it out until labor just started? Just curious about all the details!

AFM... pretty routine visit... HB looks great (this NP thought "boy" as well, so we'll see), my weight and BP are fine, and she told me to expect some pretty narly and painful early contractions for the next few weeks, as she said with it being my fifth time around, the pain can get pretty intense even before labor actually starts... even though they are just BH contrax., it is normal for them to be more painful and more frequent than what I had with past pregnancies.... soooooo, I have THAT to look forward to for the next 5-1/2 weeks. ;) I go again in two weeks and then start my weekly visits. At my next appt., my OB will be doing the Group B strep test (even though I believe she already told me they found Group B in my urine back in the first tri, so they'll just treat me with the antibiotics anyway) and an u/s to make sure baby is head-down.

Amber... good luck getting that BD session in! LOL, DH has been super frisky lately, so we're still BD'ing, even though I feel like a whale and am sooooo not in the mood! LOL! :)

Ta ta, ladies! Have a good one! :)
PALS
Addicted
Addicted

Postby SheRah327 » Thu May 03, 2012 2:46 pm

PALS wow I can't believe it's just 5 1/2 weeks for you to go! I am totally nervous! Well it was higher than they wanted at today's visit 130/90 so they said that because I've been having the bp issues the past few weeks, this would be best. They didn't provide any other options, not sure what is best, but I agreed to go along with it because I'd hate to make the wrong decision, keep it in, and something goes wrong. I'm nervous about being induced though...there's so much controversy about some of the drugs used you know?
BFP 9/1/11
SheRah327
Angel
Angel

Postby ambernicole8484 » Thu May 03, 2012 5:52 pm

Sherah -- Try not to worry. I'm sure the doctors will do everything possible to keep you and baby safe. I can't believe your LO will be here so soon! I'm so excited for you. Doesn't seem like that long ago since we all met.

PALS -- I can't believe how close you are too! Hopefully these last few weeks aren't too hard on you. Hope you're able to get some sleep tonight :)

I've been working on dd's dryway all day. We picked out this awesome shade of pink for her walls and the cutest lime green curtains ever! But I can't get the paint on the walls yet because I need to smooth out some rough patches first. Seems like it's taking forever. We're trying to get it done asap though because we're trying to get her room and our two spare rooms situated before we bring a baby into the house. Hoping we can turn the guest room into a baby room and finally get an office done for dh and I. First we have to get dds room done since her junk seems to be taking over the entire house 8O
Me 33
DH 33
DD 13
DS 2

ambernicole8484
Angel
Angel

Postby PALS » Thu May 03, 2012 9:01 pm

Amber.. I bet you're having fun redecorating! I love those kinds of projects!

SheRah... I definitely think you are making the right decision. As you said, the doctors know best, and it is best to have that baby in your arms! I've had pitocin before (wasn't induced, but contractions spaced too much, and they needed to keep the labor moving to keep the baby happy), and it is a little rougher when trying to go the natural route (as that drug tends to bring on pretty strong contractions), so if you end up having the epidural to counter-act that... no worries! The most important thing is that you and the baby are healthy! We can't order our birth stories... we just have to go with the flow! It really reminds us of how out-of-our-control the whole process really is!

Please pray for my SIL. She is almost 31 weeks pregnant and found out she has a tear in the placenta. She's in the hospital, and they may be doing a c-section, as the baby's heartrate has dropped a little in response to the tear. I know she is a nervous wreck! Luckily, the baby is estimated at around 4 pounds... obviously, not an ideal situation, but these days, babies are born even sooner and do just fine. So, we're all praying for the best!

Have a good night, ladies!
PALS
Addicted
Addicted

Postby SheRah327 » Thu May 03, 2012 9:12 pm

Thanks PALS - I'll be praying for her and her baby!!!!
BFP 9/1/11
SheRah327
Angel
Angel

Postby Keiraplus1please » Fri May 04, 2012 8:10 am

Sherah - So excited for you! Can't wait to have our first baby of the group!!!! Everything will be fine! Your in a hospital with probably the best care and they won't let anything bad happen to you or baby. We'll all be sending good thoughts and vibes your way!

PALS - Those contractions sound yukky! I've been having a few good ones in the evenings lately, and I'm only on number 2, so I can only imagine! Saying a prayer for your SIL! Like you said, people have them earlier then that and the babies are okay. I'm sure if the need to get baby, the lo will be fine!

Amber - so good to have you over here! I was stalking you on the other side anyway, so I kind of had an idea what was going on. Still miss ya though, so it's nice to have you here also! Your DD's room sounds adorable!

Moomin - nothing new is good! That means no problems. How have you been feeling? I know you were/are having a rough time. Just curious if things are getting a bit better for you?

Lisa - that's right! Now I remembered you were going with a coral theme! Sorry I forgot. Sounds so unique. I wish I was creative enough to think of original things like that!

AFM - still status quo. I have two appointments this coming week. Next Wednesday (the 9th) is my regular bi-weekly check, and then another u/s on Thursday (10th). The u/s is another growth scan since I have that thyroid condition. Hopefully that is it, not that I mind seeing the little guy! I'm trying to wrap things up at work so I can get my substitute prepared (and myself.) Looking forward to the weekend! Have a great one ladies!
Me (Kelly) - 33
DH - 38
DD - 4
Baby Blake - 6/4/12
Keiraplus1please
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups