The Awesome Dec./Jan. Prego I-Net Besties: Newbies Welcome

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

The Awesome Dec./Jan. Prego I-Net Besties: Newbies Welcome

Postby nevergivingup24 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:37 pm

Yayyy we're finally here on a prego buddy group!! Too awesome!! Anyone is welcome if you need a buddy to chat too ab your xcitement bc me and Mrs.C24 are very chatty bc we're xcited :lol:

*****LAUREN...YES I KNOW..ANOTHER TERM PAPER...BUT WHAT ARE I-NET BUDDIES FOR**************
Newhoo Lauren, yea i always had awful acne since i was 14 but i tamed it with a million and 1 different acne solutions, none of them never completely working but to get rid of 1 pimple that was staring and having a convo b4 i could even say anything to someone was worth it. So also when i got prego the first time it totally went away which told on me and all my family began telling me and asking me was i prego bc my face never been so clear. So i finally found the cure: PREGNANCY.....@ least i thought so..this pregny the acne had a mind of its own..DIE ACNE, DIIIIEEEEEE :mad: ..(ok awkward)..

I bet that was xciting to have a wedding on NYE i bet it was a day to remember, Congrats!! Wow antibiotics for acne...i wish i knew ab that, instead i was buying out retail stores, which took me on a rollercoaster of trying to take good pics w/o giving the pimple the spotlight! But you were a beautiful bride, thank goodness your antibiotics served its purpose unfortuntely the make-up couldnt even do that for me on my big day but thank goodness everyone was too excited to be @ the beach they couldnt wait to get my wedding over to walk their grown selves over and play in the water :?

Ok sooo i really think we are the same people but in different countries..heres why...me and Dh was together when i was 16, he was actually my first and now im married to the big slab of meat :love:
Your Hubby will be ok, i hate that process too, all i wanted to do was snap my fingers and already know what im doing bc i hate training" :roll:

I need your job it dosent sound as stressful. Guess what...im attending school for Nursing as well..i have 2 more wks of classes and then i'll be jumping into the Nursing program this August...hopefully. The Nursing program dosent open up until Fall and Spring so im spending all summer w/DH! Since i was 18 i worked as a CNA at nursing homes and hospitals which i loved but it was hard for me to work 12 hrs on 3rd shift @ hospital and go to school full time for RN, so after i married DH suggested staying home to focus on school.

Im xcited that you got your appt. You'll be Just fine!! My :fingers crossed: for you but i know everything will be ok!! And it's sooo not being cheesy when we're I-Net Besties!!! We're here for each other so we need that encouragement from each other so Thank You. Gladly i havent had any blood yet just discharge but my infection is gone(yayy). So im totally estatic and every day i have a bit more faith than the previous day. Im believing and hoping im a slow riser and that this is my miracle baby, bc it was 25.1 HCG and that result came bk from last Fri. and no blood yet(knocking on wood...o wait thats not wood..hold up i got to go run to knock on this wood....Ok..im weird..i know) so Thank You for being cheesy bc i need that encouragement! Did your M/W tell you to wait b4 TTC after you had your first m/c?

O WOW...Canada, that is totally exciting!!!! I know you cant wait and then you're already have gone to see your M/W, so no stressing!!! I wish i can get on a plane....and get right off b4 it pulls off, im afraid of planes and almost trains(well the people anyway) and boats, so you see i only go where i can drive to. But you're going to have a blast, and you deserve it bc every female is a princess and so HAVE FUN....not too much though that lil bean does not need to be thrown around :bd: You hubby is from South Africa..WOW...i bet he has many xciting stories for the coming baby!!
**************STICKYVIBES FOR LAUREN&SHAWN*****************
Me(25) DH(30)
3(M/C's) @12wks ,@ 4 1/2wks and bro/sis to my unborn surviving baby boy @ 5wks

God Has Blessed us With Our Baby Boy!!
Image Image
nevergivingup24
Star Member
Star Member

Postby MrsC24 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:56 am

heeellllooooo!!

You should totally ask for antibiotics, they work a charm just a shame we cant use them for 9 months :wink:

Yeah we only had a small wedding with just close family and friends but it was so perfect for us, and everyone wanted to partaay because it was NYE! I would have loved a beach wedding if we could have afforded to take everyone somewhere exotic cos the beaches round here in December would not have been fun!! I wish I lived somewhere with lovely weather, it's POURING here at the mo and has been non stop for the last week! Nice nap weather though :lol: where abouts in US are you?

Ok so totally freaky that we are so alike (what a COINKYDINK!!), I told my DH and he said to me "you need to be careful on those things because someone might steal your identity!" I was like whaaat, why would anyone want to be a pregnant me?! so I hope you aren't trying to steal my ID cos I am sure you don't want it and I will totally not be giving you my bank details :wink: :lol:

DH was my first too(and I his) and I wouldn't have it any other way! He came over to the UK with his parents and two sisters 10 years ago so he is basically British but he does speak Afrikaans and I hope to teach my kids it too (not that I speak it, I can't pronounce properly and am too embarrassed to get it wrong, but I understand it now after 7 years with DH and family!)

I don't know what a CNA is but I assume it's pretty much the same thing as me as a HCA (health care assistant) I used to work 3 13hr shifts a week and I should really be doing that now but although it's nice to pick when you work (and would fit in lovely around nursing study next year) sometimes the shifts you want are not available and you end up getting the yucky one's (like elderly care wards, don't get me wrong, I love old people but I wouldn't choose to work with them if I didn't have to! and I worked on a ward that was short staffed the other night with 40 patients!! you feel like you can't give the care you want to iykwim)

I feel like I am losing my symptoms today and it is taking all my strength not to panic (I know totally irrational but what can you do?!) I am totally superstitious too, I salute every magpie lol. I didnt speak to the MW at all last month just the doctor and she was a b**ch remember?!

I am sooo excited about canada and I hope to have a little bump by then teehee I can't believe you don't fly, what scares you so much? I suppose it helps though that you don't live on an island!!

Hope you are having a good day today and not too nervous about beta tomorrow x
MrsC24
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby nevergivingup24 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:49 am

Hi Lauren, I am Super Duper xcited ab my Betas 2morrow being that im not bleeding any..but wont get results bk until Mon. soo i have to stay pretty busy this wknd which will be ez bc im studyn for my finals.

You are too hilarious!!! No ma'am you can assure your DH that i am not tryin to steal your identity im kindve loving my life right now maybe when i get in my 60's i'll consider that but im sure you an i will be ab the same age so i will definately go for someone younger with great non wrinkle skin :D

Im sorry we almost have everything in common xcept i love working with the elderly. Working @ Nursing homes and then on the Renal(Kidney failure) floor,so i want to further myself in Nursing School to specialize in geriatrics. See so we're not that alike :wink: Im not the one asking where you're @ in the UK..now im feeling nervous...lol jk, i reside in Virginia.

DH reason for me to get rid of this forum is bc,"It stresses me out and it depresses me,"...when we both know it was him ignoring me but of course he has to blame it on something else. Cna(Certified Nursing Assistant) the same as health care assistant.

Trust me, "Our Beach Wedding" was only family and friends too bc it was very costly. You know some women have no pregny sysmptoms but i sure hate being that female but i didnt have pregny symptoms last pregny until i was like 6 wks but today i woke up with alittle belly, my belly is usually very flat from the popular dvd, "Insanity." i currently have no raging pimples...@ the moment and im not using any pimple medicine...but we will definately have to see how long that last.

Well at least you know a second language, everytime i try to attempt, i find something less important to do. Ab the plane thing Im afraid of being in anything that i have no contol over...sounds insane i know, im working on it. The crazy thing is that i would love to go to an island or even live on it if only it had a road that we can drive to get there instead.

Im soo ready to have a BIG BELLY, i want it sooo bad only if a healthy living baby is inside of course. I almost get upset watching 16 and pregnant. Are you having almost clear vaginal discharge? bc i heard some women do as well as my Best friend who is 5 months but i cant rememebr if i had it w/my 1st pregny. Are u having slight back aches?
Me(25) DH(30)

Image Image
nevergivingup24
Star Member
Star Member

Postby MrsC24 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:55 am

Hey pumpkin (that is my new nickname for you, dont ask why, maybe because soon you will look like one?! :wink: )

I am glad you are excited and not dreading it and if you are busy it the wkend will go so quick. I am looking forward to next next weekend it is my sister in laws birthday and I am going to tell her about my pregnancy (it's still early but she will know because when we get together I always smoke, yeah yeah I know!)

lol I know he is ridiculous but it is weird when you meet someone on the other side of the world who is so like you! I don't really think you are trying to steal my identity, I don't even know how that would be possible?! I worked for a long time on a surgical ward which I loved, it's nice to meet patients, send them off for surgery and then help them recover after. Now I work kind of all over the hospital(but avoid the elderly wards) Finally something we don't have in common :wink:

haha well if u want to know I am in Hampshire, pretty much an hour away from London but with a lot more countryside (I hate the city!) you needn't worry I know nothing about america and suck at geography so it means nothing to me, what's in Virginia?!

naughty DH! nooo it makes you laugh to be here so THERE!!

I can't believe you were so far along in your pregnancy, that must have been so devastating :cry: but you seem to cope so well and have such a positive attitude. Ah a little belly how lovely, I can't wait to be MASSIVE I totally looove a bump :D I had a dream I was trying to show people my "bump" but it was just fat really and people were just going "yeah I see it" and rolling their eyes haha

Well I didnt really have to attempt with the language thing it was more a case of having to or they could have been talking about me lol

Does that mean that you don't go in lifts either?! ah you have to work on that so you can see the world, once you are up in a plane you can't even tell anyway (as long as you don't look out the window!!)

I love 16 and pregnant, and teen mom :) I totally have crazy hormones right now, I can't listen to any meaningful music without crying and I watched a video someone posted on the dec board of preggo ladies doing a flash dance and was sobbing my eyes out! (you should watch it if u havent already!) yeah I have had mostly clear discharge but not very much of it really. I havent had back aches just some light AF type cramps every now and then.

That must be nice having your bestie preggy as well. my bestie is not ready for kids yet, we are at totally different stages in our lives!
MrsC24
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby nevergivingup24 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:04 pm

Hi Lauren, my nickname is soo awesome i can get use to that but im sure you're going to be wobbling or rolling right behind me but over in UK.
SMOKE.....Since you know, i will leave that alone...but U DO KNOW THAT SMOKING IS NOT GOOD even if some pregny women smoke every sec of their pregny and still deliver a healthy baby..(yea im thinkin maybe i should smoke to too).

Im afraid of working in surgery/ER bc i dont want to run into new things, i like to be aware of everything that im gettin into so i stayed away from surgery/ER. Yes i suck @ geography as well, all i care ab is how long will it take to get to point A to B and what transportation will i have to take. Virginia cant be as exciting as the UK.Virginia is very diversed but is considered more of the city well at least to me bc i know the country and i love the country. It has awesome places to hang out downtown near Virginia State Univ. Its not as xciting as NY or Canada or anything like that but it'll do.. Have you ever came to America?

LOL, your dream seems real. I remember my friend telling me she was prego and i told her she was just fat and i just rolled my eyes(i know i was mean but i was only 17) bc honestly she was a big girl with a natural hanging stomach so there was no way a real baby can be hanging in there...i mean y didnt it show?, but sure enough she proved me wrong and gave birth to a baby boy and that natural hanging stomach went back to what it does best....HANG> :D

I can totally understand having to learn the language due to in-laws speaking it. That would totally make me feel left out and PARANOID but its understandable bc thats where he was born so of course he would know it but its awesome that you learned it as well but you have to at least let them know that you do know the language so they'll be afraid to talk ab you in that language...next thing you know they might start speaking a whole new language bc you know.haha

Yes i opted out of lifts, amusement park rides anything that have to be handled by a human or technology other than me...I know i know im working on it.

I like 16 and pregnant too but i find myself getting jealous just a tincsy bit. I try to stay positive although this afternoon i began spotting brown again and a bit of vaginal discharge 8O no red blood so i find myself holding onto that 1 single sign to push me along the day. But it tends to get hard with my Best friend calling me every 5 minutes talking ab her pregny :roll: Actually my first pregny was unplanned but once it happened i was too xcited and told alot of people but once my rainbow was taken away from me all i could think ab was getting it back but i know in my heart i want to finish school first and DH and I are planning to move bk home to another state and i feel like there's no way i can do that and have a newborn, im on a rollercoaster of emotions but at the end of each day i know i want a little me to give to DH. Its like im ready to be mommy but i want to be Nurse Shawn M.S.N too.

Are yours all planned out?
You are so hilarious, but im sorry your emotions are crazy, my first pregny i cried alot too so go right ahead and cry your eyes out its ok...but did you say you cried when you saw a leaf fall off a tree...?lol, jk. i will definately look at that video but right now its 1:00 am Friday so its time for me to get some rest b4 my big blood test.

p.s. im just reading your pm that u sent me...THANK YOU, that was very sweet, im hoping i can continue this journey with you!!! :fingers crossed:
Me(25) DH(30)

Image Image
nevergivingup24
Star Member
Star Member

Postby MrsC24 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:34 am

ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?!!!! :lol:

oh no I don't mean I am smoking while preggy! I quit when I started TTC and basically just smoked socially (bearing in mind this is like once every 2 weeks) and now obviously I don't smoke AT ALL. In fact I hold my breath when walking past someone who does haha

Oh the surgical ward I worked on was so lovely, it was mostly bowel surgery and one really big op that takes up to 13 hours called pseudomyxoma cytoreduction (oooh get me!) so you really get to know the patients.
You will be pleased to know that I got the job that I had a mini interview for! I start on Monday and will be doing 25hrs initially so will have to top it up with bank. It was pretty easy though to be honest I was only there for like 15 mins and she said are you interested? and I said yes and that was kind of it?!! :lol:

How did your beta go? I hope you have had no more spotting. are you feeling positive? what am I saying? you are always positive!

No I haven't been to America, I have lived in various places in the UK and also Germany as my Dad was in the army. Now my lil brother is in the army! do you have any siblings?

I hope I don't have a fat tummy lol I just got some bio-oil delivered today fr stretch marks but to be honest I don't think I will avoid them as I have stupid skin (I already have stripy thighs and bbs just from growing!)

Now I surprise the in laws by joining in (in english) to the conversation it's weird because sometimes I can't remember what language they are speaking lol

oh I hate amusement park rides, I have a total phobia of being sick (please god no M/S!) and get a bit pathetic about it really.

It's difficult to balance wanting desperately to be a mummy and then realising that you really should have a career first, sometimes I panic about not having a stable job but I know things will just work out and I have a whole lot of love to give this baby! The great thing about nursing is that you are never too old to start (in my opinion)

that leaf was sooo beautiful :cry: :wink: Have you looked at the vid yet?

when you mailed me at 1am it was 6am here so I am 5 hours ahead? Is that right do you think?

New symptom of the day, either super sense of smell or people just stink! On the bus on the way to my mini interview and an old lady sat next to me (you know how I feel about them lol) and she STANK thought I was going to barf right there and I was feeling a bit tender as far as M/S goes today! then on my way back another old lady this time stank like an ash tray and I thought I would pass out trying to hold my breath hahaha

Have a nice Friday pumpkin! x
MrsC24
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby MrsC24 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:41 am

MrsC24
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby nevergivingup24 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:54 pm

Hi Lauren!!!! Ok so its 8:49 pm Fri. so your saying its 1:00 am Sat. in the UK. If it is i apologize for responding so late. I saw the video and i absolutely loved it....i got very tearful while watching it though. But i saved it so one day we can all meet up and do us a "pregnant flash mob"..lol

I am definately Not calling you fat.......right nooow :lol: Good, i thought you were talkn about smoking. I know your sis-n-law will be xtra xcited to hear the good news esp. since your I-Net buddy who is all the way across the world is for xcited for you.

Yayyyyyy for getting the job, i am totally happy for you, i wish an interview was that easy for me..it sounds like all you had to do was smile...and she gave it to you...i think you need to start a school teaching interview skills on how to get a job quick...bc you know the trick to it.

The bio oil stuff sounds fancy enough to work. And dont worry your skin may be stupid but mine have always be stretchy(stretched marks) i was cursed at an early age and ever since then i call them my sexy marks but im sure a male would think differently 8O So pregny will be the end of me from ever having clear beautiful skin.But i have faith in yours..even if its stupid haha. your too funny

awww that was the nicest and most sensible thing ive heard since. Everyone is in my head yelling career first then baby so you can imagine the pressure of having to tell them that im pregny...I totally agree with you....i have enough love for my baby and thats really what they need the most of. And very true Nursing is a forever field.

First off..hahhahahahhahahahahahhahahha The stank old lady, u are tooo funny. O my i bet you knew u was ab to die then!! I totally know how you feel, i was in class yesterday and i sit between 2 guys and i dont know which one it was but i just knew i was going to die. Class took forever and finally when the instructor dismissed us i was the first one to get up tripping over his chair and falling very slowly into the table behind me in embarrassment with my granny panties showing and they were SILK climbing to the middle of my back..lol(cant wear small draws bc i have to constantly wear a maxi pad due to discharge but its no excuse for those type of underwear being worn on a 24 year old...yea i know).

So yes i feel your sensitive nose smell and im sorry but it wasnt the sensitive nose smell for me one of those guys were just stank, thank goodness they didnt have to answer a question, knows what couldve exitted out of their mouths. But in the old ladies defense...their old. If you wouldve barf then they wouldve gotten on here and talked ab a Stank 23 year old who they sat besides on the bus.lol jk Bestie

That is cool my dad was in the marines for 10 years he's disabled now and my older bro(29) was in there for 8 months b4 wimping out thankfully they discharged him due to a heart murmur(trust me he was happy for that heart mumur)So you're the lil princess to them. I have just 1 sister(28) so its just 3 of us. U havent decided to go to the service ever?

Finally i did get my beta results back today since my appt was very early this morning and im very sad to say that they came back at 18.7 they went down from 25.1 so i am having a m/c again :cry: . So i wont be on this awesome journey with you and may i say it was fun. You are an angel and was my biggest motivation to not lose hope...so thank you. Im not giving up but of course i have to wait til i bleed this one out also which it havent started yet and i have to wait to my betas get back to 0 to start the TTC journey again. Again i am smiling and very much happy bc at least i know i can at least get pregny but the next task is trying to get the my lil angel bug to stick :lol: The good part is at least im not as far along as i was before so it wont take long to be on here with you again..@ least i hope not 8)

Thanks again lauren for being my I-net bestie which you will always be and dont worry im not leaving you, i will certaintly still be on here to be checking on your progress and rooting for you. CONGRATS BESTIE I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!

p.s. i knew clear skin was too good to be true...3 pimples showed up today :)
Me(25) DH(30)

Image Image
nevergivingup24
Star Member
Star Member

Postby MrsC24 » Sat May 05, 2012 9:51 am

OMG what a sucky internet bestie I am! I have literally been so busy with work and then in the last few days I have been hit (no slapped and beaten continuously) with the m/s stick. I have not gotten out of bed today and have been dry retching all day :cry: feeling so sorry for myself!

I was so sorry to hear your news and for some reason thought I had already replied to you (pregnancy brain). I hope you are ok, well as ok as you can be . I know your unique positivity will keep you going and you will join me again soon :)

seems as though I was right about the timing thing, about 5 hours ahead (it is 5.45pm here) I am sat on my lonesome because I was so sick I couldn't go with my husband to his sisters like we planned, it is 2.5 hours away and they are all going out to a restaurant and to be honest the smell of toast kills me at the moment! At least it is a good sign that baby (or babies, I have twins in the family) are doing well!

I really hope that you will keep in touch so that I can see whats hapnin' with you :lol:

and about the skin, mine is awful again now so who know's? I am discovering that there is no end to the crazy things your body can do to you when you are pregnant for example; I am starving hungry, so I eat the I feel sick but I am still hungry but retching and eating at the same time? good lord I am going to need some stamina for this!!!
MrsC24
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby nevergivingup24 » Mon May 07, 2012 5:06 am

Hi I-Net Bestie, you are totally not a sucky friends, I totally understand the prego brain thing! Well im soo sorry you're feeling awful, i truly hope you feel better. But you totally have to be happy for all the awful symptons. Hows your DH taking the pregncy so far? Im fine on my end, tired of having m/c but hey i cant give up so thankfully i wasnt to far along this time so i can have the m/c naturally. My beta since last Fri. was 5.9 and im bleeding also, so hopefully by next wk my hcg will be down to 0 and the bleeding will stop and my DH and I will TTC yet again but he just wont know what im really doing :lol: But other than that i have finals this wk soo im keeping my mind busy with studyn.

Hopefully i'll be here again with you soon. Im hoping you have twins...at this point i would love to have twins by knocking out two birds with one stone. Unfortunately i eat tooo much, so my DH and I are still on our diet. And he has been the sweetest(im thinkin since we didnt DTD in ab a month so i would say he's emotional..LOL) Thankfully my acne has cleared up once again...but maybe due to im back taking my prenatal vitamins, they do work wonders with my hair and nails and now skin. So you're right, our body has a mind of its own. Again congrats on your awesome pregncy.

Praying for a healthy and long nine months for you, i told you you were going to give birth to that HPT.

P.S. Im back to OPKS :D
Me(25) DH(30)

Image Image
nevergivingup24
Star Member
Star Member

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups