Fit preggo's! ***OPEN TO NEW MEMBERS***

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby Mommysoon » Mon May 28, 2012 4:39 am

Hi Ladies,

I'd love to join you. I have always been committed to working out. I have had m memberships since I was 14 hrs old. I have been in flux bc going through IVF, I was instructed NOT to workout... Only walking is ok.
I am scared to change anything and I'm not even sure what I am able to do. It took us 7 years to conceive so I don't want to do anything that might put this pregnancy in jeopardy. Can you guys share your thoughts as to what is okay? What have your Dr.s said to you?
I think part of my RE's recommendation is that he wanted me to gain weight. He felt I was too thin.
Mommysoon
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Hope4two » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:35 pm

I realized I haven't written here in a while or at all?! I am trying to still be active. I just started a prenatal yoga class that meets once a week, I will try and do it until the end of my pregnancy and I try to walk in my neighborhood most nights after dinner. Usually anywhere from 20-45 min walk. Also doing some light arm weights. My BP is amazing but my weight continues to creep up, about 15 lbs now but that's OK, I am not eating as well as I could, but I drink a ton of water and try to eat high protein breakfasts and lunches. Doing my best!

You guys?!
DS: 7
DD: 3
Baby boy born 2-17-16 @ 38 weeks! :)
2 losses
Hope4two
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups