Lucky Charm Mommas--Part 1

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Lucky Charm Mommas--Part 1

Postby neci75 » Tue May 22, 2012 5:06 am

Hi ladies. Hoping I did this right! Looking forward to catching up on how everyone's doing.
--------------------
Me (Vanessa) 27
DH (Joel) 31
Angel Baby- Nov 2011
Angel Baby @ 11 weeks Feb 2012

It's a GIRL!!

Zoé Victoire Diane Dorion born January 17th, 2013 at 3:37pm Weighing 6lbs4oz
neci75
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby stuckunderhere » Tue May 22, 2012 5:25 am

squee! *waves*
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby B » Tue May 22, 2012 7:41 am

I'm here too. Man I need to figure out how to get a picture up!
B
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby neci75 » Tue May 22, 2012 7:46 am

I can't get a pic up over here either. I even copied and pasted my ttc profile page codes. Ugh! So how is everyone? Names picked out? Nurseries underway? I missed you ladies.
--------------------
Me (Vanessa) 27
DH (Joel) 31
Angel Baby- Nov 2011

It's a GIRL!!

neci75
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby caqtcake143 » Tue May 22, 2012 8:07 am

hi girls!!! I made it! Love our new preggie group! We need to find Em!

How is everyone, I miss you guys!
Me- Carolanne 28 DH- Jeremiah 31
DD- Makena Marie- June 24th, 2010
DS- Logan Emery- October 14, 2012

caqtcake143
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby stuckunderhere » Tue May 22, 2012 8:21 am

I think you need a certain amount of posts before you can have an avatar pic setup...
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby caqtcake143 » Tue May 22, 2012 8:32 am

Well then....lets get to posting! :)

How is everyone?!?!

Sarah- Everything going good for you?!?! You went missing for a little. How is DH job!?!

B- How are you doing?!

Neci- When is the first appointment, do you know yet? How is DH? Everything good?

caqtcake143
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby neci75 » Tue May 22, 2012 10:06 am

I sent a PM to Em. Hoping she gets it.. If not I'll message her on fbook!!

How is everyone feeling? Can't wait to get to where you ladies are? Did any of the stress leave once you hit the second tri??

I had bloodwork done on Friday- apparently only a beta. And they will only draw one. I'm going to call in about an hour for the results. Wanting to push for an u/s appt as well as I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow. I'm feeling abnormally good. No sore bbs, just senstive nips if I push or squeeze them, and some fatigue and the last few days some nausea in the mornings. Oh course resulting in a nervous nelly- does anyone know if one beta is a good indication of how things are progressing? As well, am I able to push for more u/s? I would like one next week once I hit the 7 week mark- then one at 9 weeks and one at 11- is that too much to ask? I'm just terrified to go through what I did before... Being excited thinking my baby was growing and it had stopped.

So anyone have names picked out? Sex known? Where's Kryssy?
--------------------
Me (Vanessa) 27
DH (Joel) 31
Angel Baby- Nov 2011

It's a GIRL!!

neci75
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby stuckunderhere » Tue May 22, 2012 1:03 pm

Things are "okay-ish" here. I am feeling TONS of pressure down there already and I don't like that. I'm worried. And I don't get to have an u/s til mid-June or later. Pshh!

DH is doing good. He's working a lot and I'm sure we'll get nice paychecks out of it :)

Edit: uhm, I think I'm getting BH already... anybody get them early on like this?
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby caqtcake143 » Tue May 22, 2012 2:21 pm

Neci! FB?!?! I need to find you guys!!! What name are you under? I am Carolanne Jubeck.
I would ask for ANYTHING that makes you feel better. i dont know a whole lot on the beta but I would definitely ask for the US. Feeling good does not mean that anything is wrong, try and stay calm and stress free.
My stress levels have gone WAY down now, its nice to be able to enjoy it. Once I reached weeks 12 I felt like a load was lifted off my shoulders. It will get easier to enjoy I promise.

Sarah- What kind of pressure? like the baby is really low? When is your next appt? And what is BH?!?!?! lol.

Dont know the sex here yet, but we have our 20 week on Tuesday! eeeee! Not goign to find out that day though, we are waiting until Makena's birthday to find out with family and friends. :) There are a few names we like but nothing at all that has blown us away. My two fav boy names are Sawyer and Holden. :) And for a girl Laine(we would call her Lainey). My husband is SO SUPER picky though so we will see! Havent heard from Kryssy in awhile, I want all our girls to come back!

caqtcake143
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby stuckunderhere » Tue May 22, 2012 2:30 pm

Yeah, I feel pressure like baby is very low/pushing on the placenta (I have placenta previa remember?) and I'm getting Braxton Hicks contractions now. But I think I overdid it today. Went shopping for like 2hrs in total (including bus times, walking there and shopping around) and now I'm all feeling like crap. I am resting and drinking tons of water. Hopefully it dies down.

I have an appt on June 12th. And no u/s scheduled til after that (and I'm going on vacay from the 16th to 23rd).

Completely off topic, but I need a new avatar. Samuel doesn't even look like that now. That was early March and his hair is short now and he looks older...

Ohh and we have names picked out by the way... Milo Spencer and Mia Penelope
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby caqtcake143 » Tue May 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Oooooh, Braxton hicks! Hahahaaaa!! I should have known that abbreviation. :) I actually have been having some too, the other night I was having lots of them. With Makena I had them start pretty early too, around 20 weeks.
Where u going on vacay?!?
So no u/s yet, huh? Is your belly poked out alot?

Samuel looks so cute in that pic though!!! So handsome. :) and I LOVE those names! Both are adorbs!!!

caqtcake143
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby B » Tue May 22, 2012 9:28 pm

I love that picture of Samuel too. I think he looks adorable in it. Kids grow up so fast huh? I had appts/ultrasounds almost every two weeks, Vanessa. My doctor says she does it for the mom's peace of mind (after a m/c) and for her own peace so she doesn't get frantic phone calls! I had one at 6 wks, 8 weeks, 10.5 weeks, then my NT scan at 12 weeks! It really helped to make the time go by faster and after every u/s I felt more and more secure. I still feel nervous but I try to push it to the background and I think once I can feel the baby I will feel better. I think you need more than one beta to really tell anything. I think it's the doubling time that really indicates anything. But i've also read on these boards of people having slow doubling times and still having fine pregnancies. When is Makena's birthday party, C? How long will you guys have to keep the gender a secret until you find out? I don't know how you can do it! I've been counting down the days! One week from this Thursday! Woohoo! We can't wait! I'm gonna try to find you guys on fb too!
B
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby B » Tue May 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Carolanne! Your fb belly bump pictures are soooii cute! That looks like a boy bump to me. I wish I had an actual bump instead of a "hmmmm did she have too much to eat for lunch?" kind of stomach.
B
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby aaronsmummy » Wed May 23, 2012 1:42 am

PEEKABOO! :hi:

its my birthday today!! already have the best present ever! wasn't sure about joining the due date club this time, but i'll definately join in with you guys lol!

DH got me a digi with conception indicator for my birthday...i'm saving it til a week's time to see how many weeks it says i am!! :D

will do some personal's tomorrow but today i'm just going to relax and enjoy my special day (i'm 23 and its the 23rd - my crown birthday!)

catch up with you guys soooon!! :D
aaronsmummy
Angel
Angel

Next

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups