The BabyMakers

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

The BabyMakers

Postby carak21 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:40 am

Alright ladies as soon as your ready come this way! I'll be checking in often on you all.

New members are welcome we are just moving from the ttc side as we are all now pregnant!
Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1
DD-Aspen Claire born September 1st 7lb 1 oz

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KellieRose » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:43 am

YAYY I was going to make one but you already did that so yayyy!
Kellie- 27 & Theo- 28
Fur Babies: Dexter & Emmie
1/5/12- :angel:
2/6/12- :bfp:
EDD: October 20, 2012
It's a GIRL! Our little Hannah Jean
http://apizzaintheoven.blogspot.com/
My TWW FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/kellie.rose.39
FB Page for my Etsy Shop! Please like! http://www.facebook.com/HannahBananaBands?ref=ts
Hannah Jean is here! Born October 4, 2012 at 3:33pm weight 7lbs11oz <3
KellieRose
Angel
Angel

Postby carak21 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:11 am

Lol well have quite a few members. I've got sOme friends from anoter group coming over here to because we encountered the same problem. That way we can be one big group!
Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KellieRose » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:25 am

sweet! works for me :)
Kellie- 27 & Theo- 28
FB Page for my Etsy Shop! Please like! http://www.facebook.com/HannahBananaBands?ref=ts
KellieRose
Angel
Angel

Postby MaybeLater » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:24 pm

Yaay I found you!!!
Me (Shan): 25
DH: 27
DD:5
DS: 1

Surprise :bfp: 6/25/13!

"Tomorrow is just a day away. " -Annie
MaybeLater
Angel
Angel

Postby Clairebear » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:12 pm

Hello hello =)

I'm MissingOurAngel (Missing) from the ttc babymakers
Th name didn't seem as appropriate over here plus I've been clairebear here for about 8 months now!! Sorry babymakers you'll have to get used to my new name :)

Cara if the others don't show we can pm them the link- I mean like kiwi and uga etc who have been MIA a While

I'll post a pic tomorrow =)

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby KellieRose » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:58 pm

Hi Claire! I hope you don't mind that a few of us from Cara's other buddy group join you guys here. It's been too hard on some in our ttc group to hear about our pregnancies. So this would be much better for all!

And Hi Shan! how are you feeling lady? Symptoms?

Cara- You are ALMOST in the 2nd trimester! Only 2 more days!!! How freaking exciting!

Looking forward to meeting everyone else!

AFM: I got a 21 week bump pic for you guys. I feel HUGE. LOL. I feel far too big for 21 weeks...but...I do have a super short torso so I think that makes my belly look bigger. Besides fighting some god awful heartburn I am feeling pretty good! Oh and my leaking nipples. Those are kind of weird lol

Kellie- 27 & Theo- 28
KellieRose
Angel
Angel

Postby Clairebear » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:16 pm

Hi kellie :)
Our babymakers thread has had the same problem as your group by the sound of things - we have 1 member still ttc who decided she would leave our thread as it was just too hard for her hearing all our milestones. It got us thinking we should move over here, so here we are!
Our thread was always open to new members and a lot of our original ladies have been MIA or just very quiet lately as pregnancy takes its toll on us all. So it's great to meet more chatty ladies :)
Loving your pic, I'm due to take one tomorrow I'll be 33 weeks I think lol my ticker is a day out and I've lost track since about 27 weeks, too much other stuff on my mind trying to get ready to meet my little one!
My little girl Charley is due around July 29th but I've had a sneaking suspicion she's coming early most of my pregnancy so I'm expecting her sooner.

I'm still working full time and trying to prepare the home and pets for the new arrival so im a busy woman but I pop in daily to check the boards.

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby carak21 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:15 pm

Yay ladies glad you found us!!! Still quite a few more but weekends tend to be slow.

Kellie- I love the pic!!! Your bump is adorable and I don't think you look big at all!!! Glad your feeling great now!!! The best part is yet to come. Sorry to hear your fighting with you mom, I completely understand how upsetting it can be. My mom is actually really good about not butting in but I kind of sucks not to have her input sometimes. I love bowling but I'm pretty sure it would exhaust me if I tried lol. Glad you having fun though. It's so nice Tibet out and enjoy yourself. It's been raining here too so no water for me this weekend butnive made up for it.

Missing/Claire lol I'm going to have to get used to the change. Hope your getting stuff done this weekend. Only your back to the grind in a few hours. I'm on late today so I think I'm actually catching your awake time!! You did great with your introductions. Not much longer to go and Miss Charley will be here. Btw, if I have a little girl her middle name will be Claire :) it was my grandmothers name.

Shan- how are you hun? Any symptoms?

Afm-had my you party and enjoyed myself although I only bought things for DH. Ugh I always seem to choose things for him over myself. Ahh well hell need it more than me by December lol. After the party that latest 4 hours!!! Wasn't bad just didn't expect it. I went over to where DH was to hang out with some friends. I played a few games of beer pong(no drinking of course), as danced to some music and wore myself out. We left around 12 which is super late for me and went to the waffle house and now I'm home in bed. And I'm out ladies! Have a great night!!!
Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Clairebear » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:28 pm

Yeah cara I'm awake, your probably sleeping/ falling asleep by now but it's just after 4 pm here. Ive got a long weekend here this weekend so I'm off tomorrow too which is great it means I can have rest breaks between cleaning sprees. I'm having a late lunch rest at the moment and eating some bakery goodies :)
DP and his mates are out the back fixing fencing and cleaning up. I got stuck into the cleaning inside earlier then had coffee with my sis and have been procrastinating ever since. Lol. Back to it shortly, at least for a little while. Think I'll plan for an early night ;) and a early start in the morning.
I have another 3 day weekend next weekend (I took Friday off to go to a bf class) so it'll be a good time to get more done. Unfortunately I have a house inspection on Thursday so tomorrow is my last chance to clean before then and inspections always stress me out! They still havent decided if we get to keeP our home and I don't know what I'd do if they tell me I can't stay here ! Especially so close to my edd. Anyway I try not to think about it.
Time to finish snacking and get intO this housework

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby carak21 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:30 pm

Claire they better let you keep your house....your a month from having a baby!!! Just make sure when they come, they see you and your belly :)
Belly picture maam!!! Mine is due tomorrow I'll be 13 weeks and out of the first tri!!!!!
Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KellieRose » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:15 pm

Hi ladies! It's so dark and rainy here. And thundering and lightening. Not a fan! And the humidity has made my hair so huge I look like a hag!

Claire- I hope everything goes well with your house inspection! I don't know the whole story but keeping my fingers crossed for you! Thanks for being welcoming!

Cara- Thanks! I actually like the way I look better when I'm pregnant! LOL Because I'm overweight anyway and just feel fat usually...but now I feel PREGNANT and it's nice :) I'm OK with having a big belly ya know?

Shan- Where are you lady!? Come visit us!

Ohhh we picked up our dresser from Babies R Us today and I LOVE it! It's perfect in the room. Next thing I want to get are lamps to go on the dresser...I may go out shopping for those on Tuesday. DH still has to put the changing table together but thats it. I'll post pics in a few days once we have that up!
Kellie- 27 & Theo- 28
KellieRose
Angel
Angel

Postby MaybeLater » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:05 pm

Hi ladies I'm here :hi: ! I've been working non stop since last Thursday and I am sooooooo tired! I usually lurk on my very short 15 min break and I come home, get dd ready for bed and then I go straight to sleep. Only to do it all over again the next day. I will try to do proper updates and introduction on Friday when I'm near my laptop during class. Until then, good night ladies! This is one tired mama!
Me (Shan): 25
DH: 27
DD:5
DS: 1

Surprise :bfp: 6/25/13!

"Tomorrow is just a day away. " -Annie
MaybeLater
Angel
Angel

Postby Clairebear » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:59 pm

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby carak21 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Kellie- I know you say you are overweight but clearly you are not! You have a very visible baby bump and just look as cute as ever! I'm actually surprised at how big my bump is already but I think it is because I am underweight. I started out weighing 98 8O But I've never been able to keep weight on so this extra is kind of nice. Although in still getting accustomed to the belly, it's just so different and knowing its going to get a lot bigger kind of scares me. The weather has been sucky all weekend! I haven't done anything but half ass clean today. I hope the weather clears up by next weekend I hate being stuck indoors all weekend. My next appointment is Wednesday...I'm hoping he'll give me a profile pic so we can study the angle or the dangle :D

Have a good night ladies!!
Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Next

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups