The BabyMakers

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby carak21 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:03 pm

Ahh Claire is that a new pic? It's looks about the same as last week so that's cool!! When is your next appointment?

Shan- sorry I missed you! You ether get lots of rest, I know how working will wear you down. I'm not looking forward to going back tomorrow but it's summertime so I'll deal :).
Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1
DD-Aspen Claire born September 1st 7lb 1 oz

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby neci75 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:46 pm

Hi ladies. Mind if I join? I left the ttc as I was afraid it was too hard for others. But definitely participating over here.
--------------------
Me (Vanessa) 27
DH (Joel) 31
Angel Baby- Nov 2011
Angel Baby @ 11 weeks Feb 2012

It's a GIRL!!

Zoé Victoire Diane Dorion born January 17th, 2013 at 3:37pm Weighing 6lbs4oz
neci75
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Bouvgirl » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:34 pm

Hi Cara & Claire (Missing!). It's othello from the ttc babymakers board. Maybe just call me by my real name over here which is Rachel. Didn't want to get too out of touch, things have just been difficult at home in recent weeks and hence me being MIA. Hope you guys are well.

Hi to everyone I don't know yet. It'll be good to get to know some new people...
Bouvgirl
Star Member
Star Member

Postby Clairebear » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:34 pm

Welcome Vanessa :)

Cara its a new pic....I think lol ....I took one and uploaded it but it looks the same to me too! My new stretch marks say otherwise though :?
I have always had the same problem as you - I could never gain weight until now which is why Im not worried at all about gaining " too much " during pregnancy - I figure my body will need it to cope and will drop it quickly after.

Kellie sounds like your well on the way to having your nursery ready :) how exciting! I'm getting closer n closer but there's still a way to go. Things have been slow going here, due to finances and the government ( who own my house) messing us around with the lease on our place, plus drama with my sister- its been an eventful 12 months or so.

Shan I think we can all relate to exhaustion and it sounds like your a busy lady :) look forward to getting to know everyone in this new group but we will all be in and out as our energy levels go up n down.

Afm spent the day cleaning, achieved a bit but still more to do. Think I'll just tidy and put a load of washing/drying on and call it a day. I just got my very first dryer :) its so helpful, i can see it getting a work out especially expecting a bub during winter. Anyway ladies that's all from me for now, quick rest break then back to it!

Hope your all well! Xx

Cara I say we wait 2-3 more days then pm the original babymakers the link here

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Clairebear » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:39 pm

Othello! ... I mean rachel :) so glad you found us!!
Hope things settle down for you soon, vent here if need be or pm me darl
It's great here lots of ladies to get to know, I am missing our original group though so hoping the others come over soon
:)

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby BellaM » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:48 am

Ok, hello to everyone. Forgive me as I need to catch up. I have noticed a few ppl I don't recognise but its great to meet you all! :D

I posted over in the TTC thread and replied to everyone so I'm worn out now :lol2: so will give a quick update re: me.

I'm doing well. I finished uni on Friday so its awesome not to have that stress anymore. DS3 is recovering from bronchitis and i'm recovering from a sinus infection. By the sounds of it DS1 is coming down with something now. Don't you just love winter :roll: (I'm in Australia for all those in the world who are currently in summer). Only 10 more days until my u/s, super super super excited!! :jump: :jump: :jump:
DS1 - 12yo
DS2 - 10yo
DS3 - 4yo
DD1 - 2yo
DD2 - 1yo
BellaM
Angel
Angel

Postby KellieRose » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:27 pm

Hi ladies!

Cara- So sweet of you to say. I DEF am overweight....by a pretty amount actually. But I seem to be carrying the pregnancy well so far because I haven't gained so the rest of my body hasn't gotten bigger and it's just my belly that has stretched out. So for now...I'm good lol. Are you going to go to a 3D place for an early gender u/s?

Claire- Nice belly shot! I know how tough the financial stuff can be. A few months ago we were in a very scary financial situation that worried the crap outta me. But out of NOWHERE my husband managed to land these HUGE accounts and EVERYthing has changed. THANK GOD. We need a new car desperately so that's next on the agenda!

Vanessa- HI LADY! So happy to see you over here and doing well :) I'm trying to still post in ttc but its hard to not be able to mention my pregnancy...how are you feeling!? Symptoms? Any gut feelings on gender?

Shan- No worries, go get some rest Mamma!

Rachel & Bella- Nice to meet you girls! Looking forward to getting to know you!

AFM: I'm all excited because we picked out new carpet for our Master bedroom today!!!! The carpet that was there when we moved in a year ago was in such crummy shape (which is weird because the rest of the house pretty much has beautiful hardwood and ceramic tile floors). I like carpet in a bedroom though so we got a good deal on some really nice soft stuff. It'll go in next week and I'll post pics then! YAYY! Hannah (the little one growing inside me!) has been kicking up a storm and I just love each and every one. Makes me SO happy :) Because I was so sick until 15 weeks-ish I really was hating pregnancy but yesterday I even told my hubby that I love being pregnant. I'm LOVING this part! :)
Kellie- 27 & Theo- 28
Fur Babies: Dexter & Emmie
1/5/12- :angel:
2/6/12- :bfp:
EDD: October 20, 2012
It's a GIRL! Our little Hannah Jean
http://apizzaintheoven.blogspot.com/
My TWW FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/kellie.rose.39
FB Page for my Etsy Shop! Please like! http://www.facebook.com/HannahBananaBands?ref=ts
Hannah Jean is here! Born October 4, 2012 at 3:33pm weight 7lbs11oz <3
KellieRose
Angel
Angel

Postby carak21 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:40 pm

Yay for a chatty group again!!! Everything had seemed to die down and it was making me so sad, I need yall to talk to lol.

Vanessa-Glad you found us. I never really thought much about it bothering everyone else, because it never really got to me when everyone else was pregnant especially since I was one of the last pregnant ones in my other group. Ahh everyone just takes things differently. pregnant talk here everything else ttc side ;)

Claire-I see the stretch marks now. They aren't bad though!!! Lol I agree I think I will be all belly. Which is fine by me. Less to loss :) Sounds good to me, if they are still a no show, I'll pm them by the end of the week.

Rachel-Great to associate a name with you. Glad to see you found us :) Hope everything gets better for you and you can rest up. Keep in touch.

Bella-Read your message in ttc side so I understand not wanting to post anything super long over here. LOL I get tired typing these essays. Glad your uni work is complete!!! Time to relax. Only on more week til your scan eeekkkk very excited cant wait to see if we have a Charlotte or a Kobi :) Sorry the kids have been sick but glad they are recovering. Hope DS1 doesnt get sick too!!

Kellie-I definitely don't think you are overweight so whatever you say I'm not going to agree with you. Most of my friends are bigger so maybe thats why but I don't consider any of them overweight...maybe I just don't like the word. I looked into the 3d scans but the only place around here that does them is like $150 and you have to be 15 weeks. My doctor will do mine at 16 weeks, so I figure I might as well wait the extra week and save myself an hour drive and the $150. I seriously feel boyish so I'm getting excited and anxious to find out. My DSS wants to go too and he really wants a little brother :) it's so nice getting something new for the house, hope you enjoy your carpet. And I'm so jealous of you feeling the baby, I cannot wait until I feel this one.

AFM- I am officially in the SECOND TRIMESTER!!!! Praise God, I'm so happy about this :) My doctor appointment is in 2 days and I'm excited to see my baby again. Also with the gender scan thing, I'm supposed to go to the doctor every 4 weeks, well that would put me going at 17 weeks. But DSS is going out of town with his mom and won't be there that week and I'm hoping they will let me go like friday July, 6th. that would be awesome. Only 3 weeks away. I'm still feeling great but I'm craving tomatoes like crazy. I eat about 3 a day. LOL Going to take a little siesta, enjoy your night ladies.
Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ambernicole8484 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:44 pm

:D So glad you girls made a group over here so you're all in one place!! Hope you don't mind if I stalk/lurk :D
Me 33
DH 33
DD 13
DS 2

ambernicole8484
Angel
Angel

Postby ambernicole8484 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:48 pm

Hope you gals don't mind if a TTCer pops in from time to time. Just want to be able to keep up with everyone :) Hi to Cara's other buddy group :D
Me 33
DH 33
DD 13
DS 2

ambernicole8484
Angel
Angel

Postby carak21 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:03 pm

Of course we don't mind Amber! I love a stalker. Keep us posted on the babies :)
Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MelBelle » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:35 pm

Hi, ladies! I just found you through Cara's post on Butterfly Moms. I'd been feeling pretty lonely on this side, so I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

I'm not sure I'm fully caught up yet, so I'll do personals later.

Kellie, you look so adorable! I can't wait 'til my belly's a little bigger, like yours, so I don't have to keep explaining that I'm pregnant.

Cara, you're so lucky to find out the gender so soon. Most of the others in my DDC already know, but I won't find out until July 6th. (Maybe you and I will find out on the same day!) The doc said "more blue than pink" during our nuchal translucency. It was just a guess at that point, but I've been feeling "boy" for most of the pregnancy.

EOE: Nice to meet you / see you here!

AFM: I think I felt the baby for the first time yesterday, but I'm still not sure yet. If it happens a couple more times, I guess I'll believe it!

My migraines just keep getting worse, and my next neurologist appointment isn't 'til late August. When friends ask me how I'm feeling, I think they expect to hear about all of the wonderful pregnancy feelings I'm having, but all I can say is, "I feel fine, but my headaches are getting worse." It bums me out that I'm letting them down. :(
Me: 33
DH: 33
TTC #1 since Dec 2011
Chemical - Jan 2012
BFP - Mar 10, 2012
It's a boy! :babyb:

MelBelle

Postby aaronsmummy » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:20 am

:hi: everyone!! i'll read up on all of this later and do some personals...

all is well here and i'm FINALLY having symptoms, its gone from nothing to everything - heartburn (which i only got in 3rd tri with aaron) nausea BUT not so bad i throw up, i think its lucky i'm a stay at home mom so i could lie down and relax til it subsided. if i had to be up and about i'm sure i'd of thrown up!! headache too here mel, again these symptoms are all mild but combined they're crazy to deal with, especially with my lil 2 year old running round - i'm way behind on housework! also just can't manage food - not like me at ALL i could eat and eat my whole pregnancy with aaron so this is total opposite - i feel full after a few mouthfuls! gosh i hope 2nd tri is better, never thought i'd be saying that because i had such an easy pregnancy with aaron...

think i know what all the 1st tri fuss is all about now!! woah!! talk soon, i have a lot of reading to catch up on!! xx
aaronsmummy
Angel
Angel

Postby Clairebear » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:15 am

Emily, Mel, Amber nice to meet you ladies looking forward to getting to know who's who! Lol.

Emily I admire anyone who can cope with pregnancy #2 with a young one already! I'm working full time and that combined with the general household chores and baby prep is wiping me out completely, I don't know how you do it, even being a sahm. hope you can eat again soon! I hated that stage.

Mel sorry to hear your migraines are so bad - that would be horrible! Don't worry about disappointing people when your sharing your symptoms/ feelings - feeling lousy, in all the various ways that pregnancy brings, is just part of the journey. Anyone who's been through it before will understand and those who haven't may understand one day. Just remember it'll all be worth it in the end :)

Kellie I'm hoping our situation works out soon! DP is starting to feel the pressure too so fx something works itself out quickly. So I can relax n pay the bills! I just bought a new car on a loan before DP lost his job, and he had just spent a 10,000 loan as well :? I have my old car and it's in good condition but it's not a family car so it's gotta go- problem is its proving hard to sell as its out of registration and I can't afford to renew it. Anyway enough rambling on about my problems.
It's great feeling bub move around in your belly isn't it! My little girl's name will be Charley, and she moves like crazy through the day and is quieter at night - I so hope it stays that way once she's born! I love your name choice - unfortunately I work with a girl called Hannah and she's not a very nice person so that name was out for me from the beginning, I've got a cousin named Hannah as well - she's lovely but I didn't want a name that's already in the family either. Anywho I'm rambling again so I'll leave it there for now lol hopefully you don't think im too nutty! I'm just happy to have a chatty group again!

Bella This group is huge! There's so many ladies here to try and get to know! I read your post in ttc but I can't for the life of me remember what you said sorry lol. Hope you and the family are on the mend- I hate this winter weather! I've been fighting off a cold/ flu for the past 2 weeks, everyone at work has it, I'm sure it's a matter of time before it takes me down and I'm not looking forward to it. How exciting that you find out gender so soon! I'm still sure it's a girl for you this time :) and if not you have disproven that timing theory.

Cara my stretch marks are brilliant purple irl but thanx for your reassurance anyway lol. It is lovely to have a big chatty group again isn't it! :)
Think it's a little overwhelming for us ttc babymakers ladies though, well it is for me anyway, going from our close quiet little group to this, but I'm doing my best to get to know everyone. I'm sure i will adjust soon, I am super happy to see so much conversation again after all :)

Rachel check out this group! So far from the old babymakers we have u me cara and Bella - hopefully the others come over soon and we can all be one big happy chatty group here :) hope your upto posting again soon.

Afm an average day at work, just ate dinner, doing some cleaning/ tidying up then going out with DP to see a movie. I gtg now or I'll be late for the movies, hope everyone and their bumps are well! Xx

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby BellaM » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:16 am

Kellie - yay for new carpet!! :D and YAY for lots of kicks from Hannah. Its an awesome feeling :D

Cara - :jump: woohoo for the second trimester! What an amazing milestone. Glad to hear you're feeling great. Tomatoes, what a weird craving :lol2: but whatever makes you happy. Let us know how your dr appt. goes :D

Amber - hi :) don't mind a stalker.

Mel - so sorry to hear about your migraines :( I hope you can get some relief soon.

aaronsmummy - I hope you're feeling better soon!!

AFM - not much to report really. Just super tired. Had a big day and its not over just yet. I need to go pick up DS2 from scouts in 40mins and DS3 has just fallen asleep on me.
DS1 - 12yo
DS2 - 10yo
DS3 - 4yo
DD1 - 2yo
DD2 - 1yo
BellaM
Angel
Angel

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups