The BabyMakers

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby Typheni » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:26 am

Claire she is absolutely beautiful! I'm so happy for you...CONGRATULATIONS. You did a great job!!
Me - 30
DH - 33
:angel: Faith Lily- @ 20 weeks-Trisomy 18
DD: 3/30/13
:angel: 7w5d heart stopped 9/14
:angel: 9w heart stopped 4/15-Trisomy 13
Beta-15 dpo 133
Beta-19 dpo 975

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
Typheni
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BellaM » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:15 am

You've done an awesome job updating throughout Claire!! You're definitely excused if you can't post as often. Babies can take up a lot of time :D

Here is my latest belly pic taken this morning
I'm having another scan at 34wks cos I have a low-lying placenta so will be great to see her again! I need to book in for my GCT next week too. I'm craving all sorts of naughty food (at the moment its cheesecake) but I'm trying to be super good cos my OB wasn't too impressed with my weight gain so far :(
DS1 - 12yo
DS2 - 10yo
DS3 - 4yo
DD1 - 2yo
DD2 - 1yo
BellaM
Angel
Angel

Postby Typheni » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:11 am

Bella you have a cute little bump!!!
Me - 30
DH - 33
Beta-15 dpo 133
Beta-19 dpo 975

Typheni
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby carak21 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:43 am

Bella you look great!!! I don't think your big at all, crazy doctor!!!!

Tiffany- hoes it going lady? Almost 6 weeks :) just found out my cousin is pregnant too, due 4-11-13
Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1
DD-Aspen Claire born September 1st 7lb 1 oz

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby h0ping » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:19 pm

Bella: You look great!!!!! Your doctor is crazy (and anyone else who has been asking if your having twins - I remembered you said a lot of people were making comments) Exciting you get to see LO again :D I also get extra u/s because of my size - the nice thing is I get to see the LO!!!

Tiffany: How are you??? How are you feeling?

Cara: How are you and little Archer??? So exciting!!! I love little boys!! Awesome news about your cousin! I found out my cousin is also preg - due in Dec. I hadn't seen her in a year & she came to town for my baby shower & my grandma says "I can't believe she looks more pregnant then you" I was like "??? huh" she says "well didn't I tell you she's pregnant?" Um NO!!!! Exciting so she'll get 2 more great grandkids this year!! She's excited.

Claire: Just wanted to say again Charley is beautiful! I hope you are starting to feel better and you know we'll be happy with whatever you can post - you got a beautiful little girl to take care of!!!!! But we do wanna see some more pics when you have time! :D Hope you are both doing well and healing.......

AFM: Tired tired tired......I think I may be the next of us baby makers to be having a baby......I know I don't have a ticker but I am due Sept 19th......I can't believe I only have 6 weeks to go.......it seems like it has gone so fast yet I am not sure I can wait 6 more weeks lol!!!

I hope everyone is doing well!!!!!
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby Typheni » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:25 pm

Cara- That's funny! Congratulations to your cousin. How is Archer treating you. Still getting indigestion? Indigestion is terrible, especially when nothing works!

h0ping- yay 6 weeks will fly by in no time. HA who am I kidding? I have 6 more weeks of morning sickness, I know it's going to drag. Just like I am sure waiting to see your little one is going to take forever. Sorry. I hope it does fly by and your little one arrives on time.

Claire- Charley is so adorable. Can't wait to see more pictures! Take your time though, pretty sure your hands are full.

EOE- Hi everyone!

AFM: I feel like hell haha. It is what it is, just have to live with it. Ultrasound is in a week, leave for NJ the next day for vacation. Planning on telling our families when we get there. I'm really anxious for my ultrasound though, dying to know if it's one or two :)
Me - 30
DH - 33
Beta-15 dpo 133
Beta-19 dpo 975

Typheni
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BellaM » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:24 pm

Tiffany - thanks :) Sorry to hear you're feeling like crap at the moment. Good luck with your u/s!!

Cara - thanks hun :) How are you and Archer doing?

hoping - thanks! :) I was definitely a lil deflated when she said I need to watch what I eat. Maybe the baby was laying funny and made me look bigger that day. Yay for you being next on the list of baby's. Maybe your baby will come a little early so you won't have to wait 6wks :wink:

AFM - feeling very tired as well. Have started getting painful braxton hicks if I am on my feet for too long or I do too much in a day. Also get a sore pelvis too. Still craving my cheesecake :lol: I might make some next week and take it to work so that way I get to eat my cheesecake and won't end up eating the whole thing cos its sitting in my fridge. Don't know if I will be able to wait that long though :wink:
DS1 - 12yo
DS2 - 10yo
DS3 - 4yo
DD1 - 2yo
DD2 - 1yo
BellaM
Angel
Angel

Postby carak21 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:53 pm

Claire- again congratulations on baby girl!!! She really is gorgeous. I cannot wait to read your birth story and to see more pictures :) I'm so excited for birth, weird I know but nothing About it scares me!

Hoping-sorry your so tired but glad your doing well. It's so nice to have family have a baby the same time as you. Me and my two other cousins grew up together we were all in the same grade and graduated together so I know my son will love having a cousin to enjoy things like that with :) yes I do believe you are next in line to have a baby! I can't wait. It's you then Rachel shes due September 30th.

Tiffany-I'm so excited for your ultrasound :) I cannot wait tO see your baby's first picture :). I'm so sorry you feel like crap but glad at the same time, we know that baby is striving in there. Your gonna love that trip to Nj! Any ideas on how your telling your family? Think of something good. Love ya girl.

Bella-glad to see you back to Posting more often. I'm sorry your so sleepy, I hope ds3 is giving you some rest! I try to limit my sugar and sweets intake too but sometimes it's just soo hard! Indulge every once in awhile, Charlotte needs some sugar for the energy to fight her older brothers :)

Afm- not too much going on. Just working and spending time with DH with is surprisingly so really well lately. He's become more of a protective guy and doesn't want me out of his sight. Pretty funny to me. Archer is doing great. He kicks and moves all day long and I think I'm finally used to the feeling because most of time I don't notice it anymore. But his mOvements are frequent. I still have indigestion, it's become mOre of a lifestyle and I just stopped taking the meds and am dealing with it. I don't like taking medicine unless I absolutely have to. I did notice yesterday my boobs have finally started to grow. And jeez are they sore. Even a sports bra is killing me. But I have implants so I've been curious what will happen to them. It's seems the only place they can grow is up because the implant is located on the botto
, yikes this will be fun 8O. They are already up there like I need anymore liftage ;) my pregnancy is still gOing really well. I've been going to the chiropractor regularly so that's helping with the back pain but my tail bone hurts if I sit too much lately. And I'm finally starting to find it hard to get off the floor now :) I still love to sit on the floor though so that's going to be hard for me to get used to. I'm still really active and walk excerise and dance as often as possible. But everything is just going really well and I'm so happy about it. Going to do a registry at Walmart tomorrow, I dread it only because I hate Walmart and that's like an hour I'll be stuck in there. I still have yet to find a crib set I like....ugh that's the only thing about boys, especially when I'm soo picky. And I have a doctors appointment tomorrow :) I get to see my baby again :) I'll update with pictures tomorrow. I hope everyone comes back around and gives some updates!!! Have a good night/day.
Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Clairebear » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:46 am

http://www.twoweekwait.com/preg/communi ... 19#2371619

You should be able to get charley spam at the link above

We are home now, it's nice to be in my bed, though feels weird having Charley in her own room- our hospitals have bubs rooming in with mums, but at home it's not possible for us to room in with her, so im having to adjust to sleeping without her and listening to the baby monitor.

It's so nice to be at home with DP again too!
There's no room at the hospital's post natal ward for your DP/DH to sleep over, so nights it's just mum n bub.

Anyway lovelies DP just brought me dinner in bed so I'll leave it at that tonight - I'm working on that birth story for you all, but thought I'd put a few pix up now :)

Enjoy

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby h0ping » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:22 am

Claire she is just beautiful!!! I can not wait to hold my LO!!!!! Hope you and LO are adjusting to being home and are feeling ok :D

Cara: sorry to hear you are still having indigestion but I understand about the meds - I don't wanna take anything that is not absolutely necessary. Glad to hear things with DH are going well again!!!

Tiffany: Can't wait for your u/s!!! Exciting!!! Sorry you are feeling so terrible though. Hopefully that will get better soon - for some sxs start to subside at 8 or 9 weeks.....FX!!!!

Bella: Glad to see you here more again (although I was missing a lot to so I can't say anything!) I can't believe I am next in line to have my baby......I am so excited though!!!

AFM: Just checking in for spam of Charley :D .....going into work late this morning - thought it would be nice to have more of a "relaxed" morning with DS but of course he decided nope I'm still gonna act like a jerk - what are you gonna do? He's gonna have a big wake up call when LO is here!! I thought maybe he would start to grow up a little and act a little better but so far no luck....I am stuck with a 2 year old in a 10 year olds body :( I am getting pretty sick of it...ok sorry end rant!

I hope everyone has a good day I think I will take my little pup for a walk and have some quiet time!!!!
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby KellieRose » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:05 am

Hi guys! ughh...I feel like such a bad preggo friend, I'm sorry! Dealt with a bunch of drama from a girl in a small ddc on FB (that we created FOR her because she was banned from here for starting drama). Of course we wanted to see the good in her, and it blew up in our faces. Wish I would have trusted my instincts from the beginning!

Hoping- Sorry you're DH is misbehaving :( Sometimes it seems like men just don't know how to grow the hell up!

Claire- OMG Charley is so freaking CUTE! She is perfect! Makes me so excited to meet my little girl! Can't wait to hear the birth story!

Cara- It's funny you said birth doesn't scare you because I've been saying the same thing! I'm way more excited about it and what my birth story is going to be. Then people are all like, "oh you have no idea" and I feel like a silly naive FTM. Ughhh..screw them! When you've wanted and ached for something so long I think you're allowed to be excited about every bit of it! I'm so glad things have been better with your DH. Oh and enjoy those little movements, they are only going to get stronger! It amazes me how strong Hannah has gotten!

Bella- If I spend too much time on my feet I get those BRaxton Hicks too...and painful RLP. Not fun. Oh and some cheesecake sounds delicious. Now I'm hungry... lol Oh and your belly is adorable :)

Tiffany- Ah yes, feeling like shit does seem to go hand in hand with pregnancy. BUT it is all a great sign that things are progressing well. I felt like such crap right away with this one. I'm excited for your u/s!

AFM: I've also not been around because I had a bunch of out of town guests for my BABY SHOWER! It was on Sunday and it was just wonderful :) I only have a few things left I have to get from my registry (like my travel system, baby monitor, and diaper bag). But I literally got everything else! The cradle & swing, bouncer, jumperoo, rock n play, play mat, play yard, baby bath, high chair, and so on. Plus a bunch of just really cute stuff. Surprisingly I didn't get a lot of clothes which is fine by me because it's my favorite thing to buy! I'm done with getting newborn sizes and almost done with 0-3 months. So the rest will probably be 6 month-18 month clothes that I buy. I am getting SO excited to meet this little girl. She totally has my heart already.
Kellie- 27 & Theo- 28
Fur Babies: Dexter & Emmie
1/5/12- :angel:
2/6/12- :bfp:
EDD: October 20, 2012
It's a GIRL! Our little Hannah Jean
http://apizzaintheoven.blogspot.com/
My TWW FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/kellie.rose.39
FB Page for my Etsy Shop! Please like! http://www.facebook.com/HannahBananaBands?ref=ts
Hannah Jean is here! Born October 4, 2012 at 3:33pm weight 7lbs11oz <3
KellieRose
Angel
Angel

Postby h0ping » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:40 am

Kelli: How are you???? How was the baby shower? Sounds like it was great - mine was about the same I got almost everything from my registry and hardly any clothes which is just fine by me!!! So great when that works out! I have been to some showers where the mum gets so many clothes and things and hardly any "needed" items. Sounds like you had a busy and fun week though.
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby KellieRose » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:22 pm

Hoping- The baby shower was wonderful! Only one person didn't show up! It wasnt a huge shower to begin with bc most of my family lives in Chicago and PA. But I had 20 of my friends and family and was just really really nice :) Had some awesome red velvet cake (although it gave me the worst heartburn EVER). Anyway, I made up for not getting many clothes but going to the OUTLET stores here in Orlando today! I spent $200 on the cutest stuff from Gymboree, Baby Gap, The Childrens Place, Carters, and Hartstrings. And yesterday I spent $60 on some great sales at JCPenneys. It was so fun picking everything out. And lucky for me, DH had an awesome work month and made a bunch of money so he's not even pissed that I spent so much :) Plus, with all the sales they were too good of deals to pass up!

Oooh and in two weeks a church by me holds this week long consignment sale called "Boutique for a Week". I'm looking forward to that!

Last bit...I became an Aunt today! My older brothers fiance (who we can't stand but we put up with) had her baby today! 9lbs and his name is Angelo Anthony (terrible name, I know). He is super cute though!
Kellie- 27 & Theo- 28
Fur Babies: Dexter & Emmie
1/5/12- :angel:
2/6/12- :bfp:
EDD: October 20, 2012
It's a GIRL! Our little Hannah Jean
http://apizzaintheoven.blogspot.com/
My TWW FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/kellie.rose.39
FB Page for my Etsy Shop! Please like! http://www.facebook.com/HannahBananaBands?ref=ts
Hannah Jean is here! Born October 4, 2012 at 3:33pm weight 7lbs11oz <3
KellieRose
Angel
Angel

Postby BellaM » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:21 pm

Cara - sorry to hear about the indigestion. I get it from time to time but try and ride it out unless its in the middle of the night. I hope you have fun doing your baby registry (even though you hate Walmart). Good luck at your dr's appt :D

Claire - awww what great pics! I LOVE the pic of Charley sucking her thumb, that is soooooo cute :D

hoping - sorry to hear your morning didn't go quite as planned. Hopefully going for a walk will clear your head :)

Kellie - thanks :) So great you got most things you need at your baby shower. I love clothes shopping the best too :) Sounds like you're just about all organised. Congrats on becoming an Aunty!! :D

AFM - not much to report really. Charlotte has been moving like crazy and is obviously running out of room cos the kicks and movements are getting really strong. She also enjoys using my bladder as a trampoline when its full which is the most horrible feeling :!: I really need to pull my finger out and book this GCT before I forget.
DS1 - 12yo
DS2 - 10yo
DS3 - 4yo
DD1 - 2yo
DD2 - 1yo
BellaM
Angel
Angel

Postby carak21 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:22 pm

Claire-I love the pictures!!! Charley is gorgeous and I'm glad your doing well and she is home now :) so happy you finally get to hold your precious baby. Now I know we all have baby fever and are ready for our LOs to come! Rest mama and update when you can.

Bella-stop procrastinating girl and do it!! Haha sorry Charlotte is chopping you up from the inside lol! Hopefully she isn't too hard on her mama!

Kellie- glad to hear your shower went well! So happy for you. I bet you are soo excited to meet her. I'm glad we both have the same outlook on life. I'll be stalking to see how bad your birth will be, you'll give me hope ;) I think it's only as bad as we make it. Yay for buying more clothes. I don't even know why I'm having a shower, let alone two. I've already bought everything :oops:. Except the crib bedding which I finally found one I absolutely love! Congrats on becoming an aunt!!! I'm an aunt 10 times over and I love every minute of it :)

Hoping-sorry you had a cruddy morning. I hope Ds starts to straighten up. He's going to have to grow up when the baby gets here because he will no longer be the "baby". I can't believe your next. How was your birth with DS? Early, late, did you have to get induced? Curious the say the second is usually quicker.

Afm- had a check up this afternoon. Everything was perfect. He rechecked for gender and showed me all the important parts of his body :) he always gives me a frontal view of my boys face and it freaks me out. Makes me think something is wrong even though I know it's not. He looks like ghost rider and I'm worried he's going to come out with flames and the spawn of the devil 8O
I'm not lying guys, it's crazy freaky....here's a pic lol.
And here's my boy... :)
Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups