The BabyMakers

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby BellaM » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:17 am

missing - we must've posted at the same time :lol2: Have fun at the movies!! What are you going to see?
DS1 - 12yo
DS2 - 10yo
DS3 - 4yo
DD1 - 2yo
DD2 - 1yo
BellaM
Angel
Angel

Postby Clairebear » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:20 am

Prometheus - I love anything with aliens lol
I was writing my post for ages but yeh it looks like we posted at the same time lol. Us Australians have gotta stick together :)

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Typheni » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:31 am

I'm glad I can stalk in one place too...I do love to check in on you when I'm feeling strong. I will be more talkative in a few weeks when I catch that little egg this month :D
Me - 30
DH - 33
:angel: Faith Lily- @ 20 weeks-Trisomy 18
DD: 3/30/13
:angel: 7w5d heart stopped 9/14
:angel: 9w heart stopped 4/15-Trisomy 13
Beta-15 dpo 133
Beta-19 dpo 975

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
Typheni
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby carak21 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:39 pm

And it won't be long until you are here :) Catch that egg girl!!!

The original BabyMakers-I know it may be a bit to get used to all the new ladies...but I hated being separate. Your all wonderful and I knew we could all get along.

Missing-Don't be overwhelmed, I'll help you stay on top of things 8) Hope you enjoyed your movie.

Bella-Hope your getting some rest. I know I probably say this everything but I just cannot wait until your scan :)

Tomorrow is my day :) I'll update as soon as the appointment is done. I took the whole day off work since we are short and I am excited to sleep in on a wednesday :lol: Nothing really important to talk about besides my love for tomatoes haha. Here is my 13 week pic....I've gained 12 lbs according to my moms scale...but I'll find out tomorrow. that is ridiculously crazy and I don't eat a lot of eat anything bad!!! :mad:

Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1
DD-Aspen Claire born September 1st 7lb 1 oz

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MaybeLater » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:04 pm

Good evening mamas! I will try my best to do personals in my pregnancy induced stump LOL

Cara- Yaaay for reaching the second tri!! :jump: And you have the cutest bump! If you gained 12 pounds, then it is def all baby! Will be stalking for your update!

Clair- I want to see that movie soooo bad! But DH and I have been working so much, I don't know when we will have the time. Let me know how it is!

Emily- Sorry you are not feeling well. Maybe it's baby's way of telling you s/he is okay and growing nice and strong!

Kellie- I don't think you are overweight. From your pics, I say I'm a bit bigger than you. I just consider myself a little chunky LOL DH loves it though! But I def would not say you are overweight! Maybe after the babies are born, we can be work out buddies? And aren't baby kicks the greatest? You will miss it once she is born. I still look at my dd now and wish she was back in my belly kicking and poking me LOL

Bella- I def understand about being super tired. Get some rest! Sleep is like GOLD in my house. If I can get enough of it, I am one happy mama!

Mel- Yaay for feeling the baby!! I'm pretty sure that's prob what you felt since you are so tiny. With my 2nd pregnancy, I felt flutters at 14 weeks. Can't wait for it this time around!

And of course I have no problem with lurkers! I lurk all the time!

Sorry if I missed anyone :oops: I am sooo tired and it took a lot of energy for me to get on here and post as much as I did today(posted on a lot threads in the last hour).

But m/s is def kicking in! I spend all morning dry heaving and gagging before I get to work. And my bb's still hurt like hell! I can't even sleep on them! I can't wait until the 28th for my u/s!! I'm a ball of nerves!
Me (Shan): 25
DH: 27
DD:5
DS: 1

Surprise :bfp: 6/25/13!

"Tomorrow is just a day away. " -Annie
MaybeLater
Angel
Angel

Postby KellieRose » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:51 pm

Shan- Thanks! I think I just take some decent pictures because I am like 60-70 pounds overweight! MS SUCKS but I am SO happy to hear you have it! LOL Because that means things are going the way they should!

Cara- Your belly is adorable!

Claire- I HATE alien movies hahaha. HATE HATE. They give me nightmares. You should go to the movies with my husband because he LOVES them haha

Bella- I'm tired alllll day too! It's exhausting!

Em- Happy to hear about all the symptoms. While they suck, it's a good sign!

Mel- I get migraines too and they SUCK. Tylenol usually helps SOME, I feel for you though!

AFM: (reposted from my other group bc it's too long to type again!) Had a scare early this morning....like 3:30am I woke up with a bad stomach and (tmi) diarrhea. After wiping I noticed BRIGHT red blood on the toilet paper. My heart just stopped but I tried to keep calm and then realized I have literally rubbed my skin raw down there from constant wiping from peeing! It feels like a bad rug burn...awful. And then I calmed down because I knew everything was fine...and went back to bed and had a HORRIBLE nightmare that I lost the baby. I know it was the blood that triggered it but it's just so scary to me. It's hard to get over that anything can happen at any time. Of course I'm pretty sure DH thought I was nuts...
Kellie- 27 & Theo- 28
Fur Babies: Dexter & Emmie
1/5/12- :angel:
2/6/12- :bfp:
EDD: October 20, 2012
It's a GIRL! Our little Hannah Jean
http://apizzaintheoven.blogspot.com/
My TWW FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/kellie.rose.39
FB Page for my Etsy Shop! Please like! http://www.facebook.com/HannahBananaBands?ref=ts
Hannah Jean is here! Born October 4, 2012 at 3:33pm weight 7lbs11oz <3
KellieRose
Angel
Angel

Postby BellaM » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:14 am

Claire - hope you enjoyed the movie :D

Cara - awww what a cute belly!! You're adorable :D I'm excited for my scan too :D Only 8 more days!! Cant wait to hear how your appt. went.

Shan - I had an awesome nap with DS3 this morning. I think we both could have slept the day away. The poor thing is getting over bronchitis so its knocked him around a bit. Not long till the 28th for your u/s :D I hope you're feeling better soon!!!

Kellie - growing a human is definitely exhausting work!! OMG you poor thing. I would've freaked too. I hope you're feeling better soon!! I know how hard it is to not think about all the bad things that can happen. I am a neonatal nurse so see a lot of horrible things. It has opened my eyes to all the things that can go wrong and it seems worse cos thats all I see. I don't see the healthy babies so I need to keep reminding myself that what I see is only a very small part of the population.

AFM - I need to pull my finger out and send back the hospital forms that I've had sitting here for about 5wks :oops: I also need to send off my application to graduate uni :D Thats exciting. I'm off to see Lady Gaga in concert on Saturday night so should be a good night out, I can't wait :D
DS1 - 12yo
DS2 - 10yo
DS3 - 4yo
DD1 - 2yo
DD2 - 1yo
BellaM
Angel
Angel

Postby aaronsmummy » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:43 am

BellaM - you're graduating soon-how great! i'm doing a degree myself while i'm a SAHM...just reached the half way point and luckily for me my 1st tri is happening during the long holiday we have til its back to the books in september! what did you study??

kellie - SO good to hear you finally enjoying the pregnancy after that aweful sickness...shan is right - the kicking you really do miss when they're out! pregnancy is such a special time. hope you're over the scare now, i would of been scared too!! feeling hannah kick should give you some reassurance that things are still good at least :wink:

shan - nice to hear positive symptoms but i definately feel sorry for you going off to work with them!! how far along will you be at the ultrasound on 28th?? think mine will be on the 2nd july at 10 weeks...

cara - can't wait to hear how the appointment went...i'll be stalking! love the bump - i think you're right, its showing so much because of how tiny you were to begin with!!

clairebear - my hubby is obsessed with alien movies...don't get me wrong i like them too but his obsession is just insane, i have had to sit through the same one 'battle los angeles' over and over again and could most likely recite the words!! my best friend is an aussie too living here in namibia - her baby's due on friday so my son will get some sibling practise in hanging out with her lil one!!

mel - so sorry to hear you're suffering with the headaches :(

hope i didn't miss anyone!! still getting to know you all from babymakers so that'll be fun :D

xx
aaronsmummy
Angel
Angel

Postby carak21 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:56 pm

Will update with personals later...but my appointment went great. Doctor said the baby was perfect everything mesured right. Baby actually measured a day ahead so now my DD is December 16 (Bella were only a month apart :) He was bouncing around like crazy and it was soo cute, I was smiling from ear to ear. here's my little christmas present...

Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MaybeLater » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:26 pm

Cara- OMG I'm stinkin happy :jump: How wonderful!!!!

Emily- How are you? Sxs still going strong?

Bella- Grad school, how exciting!! enjoy the concert!

Kellie- You don not look like you are 60lbs overweight! I think you're fibbing! LOL :D ......I am also about 50-60lbs overweight. I hope to really get on track with my weight loss once the baby is born.

Hello EOE!!!

AFM- I'm at that scary stage of pregnancy where all my sxs come and go. I didn't have the frequent urination or the morning nausea today that I have been having the past few days. So that's freaking me out a little. My SIL has my doppler and I'm going to try and use it the day of my u/s. I will 8w1d at my u/s.

MaybeLater
Angel
Angel

Postby carak21 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Shan-I don't know if using the doppler is such a good idea, but if you insist. I couldn't find the heartbeat until 10 weeks and then I couldn't find it all the time until I was 11wks6d. Now I can find it everyday but someone on my DDC said it wasn't good to use it often. So I am going to cut back to like once a week. Don't stress about symptoms coming and going. I think the more we stress the more it puts on the baby so just start telling yourself everything will be fine. That's what I have done this entire pregnancy. Plus I've had too because I've had absolutely no symptoms :?

Bella-Glad you got to enjoy your nap with DS3. I bet he slept wonderfully and get he is getting over that mess, its horrible. Have fun at the concert and let us know how it is, shes seems a bit strange but I enjoy most of her music.

Kellie-hope the bleeding episode has stopped. I also started noticing that I have like a rug burn down there from going so much. I had to start patting dry. I hate having those nightmares but I'm sure it was just because of the bleeding scare. She's still kicking and I'm sure you checked her heartbeat. She's safe in there :)

Emily-Hope your well.

AFM-I haven't gained any weight, my moms scale is just wrong :) I was happy about that but at the same time, I don't know where the heck the fat booty and belly is coming from. Ahh well doctor said everything was fine. He doesn't want me to gain more than 25 pounds. He also told me that he won't induce until I am late. I initally didn't want to be induced because I think the baby needs to come when its ready, but I'm starting to think its a good idea so we don't run into Christmas and then we can actually share Christmas together. Anyway, that's too far in advance to think lol. Bottom line is baby looked great :)
Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Clairebear » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:16 am

Hi all just popping in quickly - I'm sick with the flu - its not too bad but after all my cleaning to get the house presentable for my inspection too, I'm just far to exhausted to do anything now. I took the day off work and I already have leave booked for tomorrow so I can attend my bf class, so my work week is over now and the inspection is done. Hopefully it's a good chance to rest and recover now.
The inspection went well - they want to give me new carpeting and fencing ASAP which is amazing :D - even though there's no way it'll be done before charley arrives, which is annoying, at least I know it'll be done in the next 12 months. also found out I'm over 2 thousand dollars ahead on rent which they want to refund most of for me!! It's so exciting, and such good timing! we can get the carpet cleaned, fix up the last few things on the old car and make it easier to sell, and pick up the few things we still need for charley!

My sister is 27w tomorrow and I managed to get her added into my bf class tomorrow so I have a buddy to go with (DP refuses to come to bf class as he has no bbs lol) and this way I'll know she actually went.

Cara im so happy to see your beautiful u/s pic and great update! :) what a great Xmas present :) charley will be my birthday gift :)

Anyway I am exhausted now so it's nap time for me. I'll do personals in the next day or two. Hope everyone is well

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby MaybeLater » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:31 am

Cara- I'm sure you're right about the doppler. I tried it around 9 weeks once and couldn't find it and thought for sure something was wrong and it was :( ....baby had stopped growing around 8 weeks. So I will take your advice and won't use it until about 12 weeks or so.

Clair- I am so sorry you have the flu :( .... I had the flu once and it was awful! I wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy(although I don't have any LOL). I was so fatigued, I couldn't drive myself home from the doctor's office. My sister had to come across town to pick me up just to drive me the 2 miles to my house! So get plenty of rest and fluids and I hope you feel better soon!

MaybeLater
Angel
Angel

Postby Lola26 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:28 am

Hi ladies !!

So glad ya'll moved over to the Preggo boards ! I have been reading all the baby makers posts for a long time ! Glad to join in :-)

Clairebear - your baby bump is adorable ! I Can't wait to be that big. Sorry that you are so tired now .. I am just shy of 16 weeks and have that feeling that you have of not being able to have enough time to finish everything ! arghhh !!!My DP even has the so called nesting stage !! We kid around sometimes and I I tell him that he acts more pregnant that I do ! :-)

Cara - You bump is cute ! I agree it's a bit scary to get bigger but I am looking forward to it. I have been having a little pouch since 8 weeks ! and lots of bloating too back then but I think the bloating is subsiding now.. I asked my midwife about my pouch around at 11 weeks and she was like : "hon, that is not the baby !" and I was like .. really ? well I was not like this before ! lol she busted out laughing .. so I guess I just ate everything and anything I could get my hands on in the forst tri but now I am much more of a normal person. :-) I don't have to pee so much!! (at least for now..)
Ah ! I read your previous post and decided to get the the doppler you had purchased at ebay and although I have not been able to get a reading I can still listen to the heartbeat but I think I have a little acrobat in there b/c the moment I catch it I loose it ! 8O I am glad I got one though..

Preggo nesting syndrome ! Me and hubby have it both ! We are doing major house renovations: floors, painting, garden, and patio ! whew ! sometimes I have to remember that I am pregnant and should take it easy .... but I get a little anxious sometimes, before I was pregnant Ii could lift and do just anything I wanted and now sometimes I fell like I depend on DH to finish things for me ! but all for our little teddy !!! (we call our baby teddy but really have no idea if it's a boy or a girl !! lol) But guess what? We are having a gender U/S tomorrow !!! yay !!!!!!! so I will tell you ladies tomorrow !!!

Something I just learned on paint: we should try to paint with low-odor, NO VAC paint !!

Bella, Typheni, Maybelater, Kellie, and aaronsmommy glad to have found you all here ! I remmeber some of you from TTC side. So happy to see we are all here !
Lola26

Postby MelBelle » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:12 pm

Emily, sorry you're plagued with headaches, too. :( It's so frustrating to hear stories of women who had their headaches and migraines disappear when they got pregnant. Lucky gals!

Claire, nice to meet you. Hope you start feeling better soon. :(

Bella, that concert sounds terrific! You've got me thinking I need to plan some fun nights out like that, too. I'll have to what concerts are coming up here.

Cara, you look so adorable in your bely pic! You're super tiny, so no wonder you're showing more than I am. (I'd post another picture, but I look pretty much the same as I did a few weeks ago). Oh, and I'm surprised they moved your due date. My little one was measuring a week ahead at my last visit, and they said they wouldn't move my due date unless it was still ahead at my 20-week. I'm so afraid I'm going to have a ginormous baby! :)

Shan, I'm so sorry your symptoms have hit you so hard. I know you're probably sick of hearing this, but it's a good sign that everything's progressing. Feel better soon. :(

Kellie, I'm still taking my Imitrex, after talking it over with my doctor. I wish that Tylenol had any effect on me. Even the Tylenol with codeine did nothing! Hope our migraines settle down soon.

Lola, nice to meet you!

AFM: Since Sunday night's little thump, thump, thump from the baby, I've definitely felt it move more. What a fun feeling! I can't wait 'til DH can feel it, too.
Me: 33
DH: 33
TTC #1 since Dec 2011
Chemical - Jan 2012
BFP - Mar 10, 2012
It's a boy! :babyb:

MelBelle

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups