The BabyMakers

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby BellaM » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:12 am

Emily - I work as a neonatal nurse so was just getting my formal neonatal uni qualification. I didn't really need to but wanted to make myself look better to possible future employers :) So glad you're on holidays during your first trimester, less stress for you!

Cara - awww look at your lil bubba!! So cute! Yay for being a month apart :wink: Yay for not gaining any weight. I'm dreading stepping on the scales at my next visit :oops: I feel like a whale!

Shan - if you're having an u/s at 8w1d I wouldn't bother using the doppler. My OB had trouble finding it at 10w4d for me so had to do an u/s to be sure cos I had been spotting earlier in my pregnancy. I'm sure everything is a-ok in there with your lil one :)

Claire - sorry to hear you're sick :( I hope you're starting to feel better. Yay for new carpeting and fencing :) How did you go with the BF classes?

Lola - :congrats: on finding out bubs gender. How exciting!

Mel - Yay for feeling bub move. I love that feeling!! My bub has been doing a lot of the same lately!

AFM - Lady Gaga was awesome!!!! I too find her a bit weird Cara but like her music :D Bub even did a few somersaults during a few songs :lol: Only 4 more sleeps till we find out what we're having!! I'm so excited :D DH comes home tomorrow so the time will fly between then and my u/s :D
DS1 - 12yo
DS2 - 10yo
DS3 - 4yo
DD1 - 2yo
DD2 - 1yo
BellaM
Angel
Angel

Postby aaronsmummy » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:11 am

Bella - yay for finding out the gender!! are you and DH hoping for a DD this time?!

mel - so nice that you're feeling baby! DH felt aaron from the moment i could...under my skin you could feel a tiny rotation, like a pebble under my skin rolling. no flutters or kicks, that was at 10 weeks you see so too early for kicks but we felt him every night after that - we'd lay so still in bed and when i felt it i'd be like 'then?' and DH would be like 'yeah!' lol amused us for weeks! hope i get the same sensation this time...in just over 2 weeks i'm 10 weeks again - ah well, if i don't feel so early this time at least i'm getting seen for my U/S at 10 weeks for peace of mind!

lola - i wish we could nest! we're still renting and won't be in a position to buy til i graduate and get back to work!! seems like ages away but with the pregnancy now i'm hoping the time will fly! can't wait to hear what we're all having! :D

shan - your U/S must be pretty soon hey?! SO excited we're getting closer to mine too...i'll book it not this monday but next monday for the week after, hoping for 2nd july to be the official date - that's when i turn 10 weeks!

claire - great news about the inspection and extra cash! that'll help a lot :wink:

cara - love all your photos!! glad your appointment went great...don't worry about not putting on weight, i actually lost weight in the 1st tri with aaron and (as i've mentioned before) i ate quite a bit and didn't ever throw up so it was obviously just baba taking all my energy and food to himself and draining me of all fat lol!! i won't know if i've lost or put on this time tho because we don't own scales and haven't gone to doctors to be weighed early this time, by the time i go in at 10 weeks 1st tri will nearly be over so i'll never know! how lovely that you'll have the baby for christmas, that'll be so special - now i can't wait for pics of that!!

so sorry i must have missed some people but we're such a big group! sure i'll get used to it soon :wink:

as for me - things are better...i'm glad i'm not SO nauseous any more but am still struggling to fill my tummy, last nights soup took me AAGES to eat - SOUP!! i'd have gobbled soup down in 2 seconds before, and even with aaron it was no problem, this pregnancy is so different!! on an exciting note my best friend had her baby yesterday - went to visit last night and she's SO adorable...baby jacqueline! going in to visit again today, i've got the baby fever!!

xx
aaronsmummy
Angel
Angel

Postby carak21 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:08 am

Claire-I hope you feel better!!! The flu is not fun! I. I cannot believe your sister is already 27 weeks!! What is she having? Yes I definitely think Charley will be here for your bday!!! Not very far now!

Shan-hope your doing good and slowing down some on your work load. I think definitely wait on the Doppler, this is your surprise take home baby don't stress and enjoy your pregnancy :)

Mel-I told you this already but it's so awesome your feeling movement. I see all these ladies on my DDC and other DDC and try talk about feeling movement at 12-13 weeks...I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow and I feel nothing :-/ I hope it happens soon. My doctor said because I'm so little I should start feeling it at 16 weeks. I'm only two weeks away.

Emily- hope you feel better soon! This pregnancy has been a breeze. I'm thinking it's genes though my mom wasn't sick with any of her kids :) congrats on your friends baby!

Bella-im glad lady gaga was a good show!! And nice to hear but liked it too :) only 3 more days :) very excited for you hopefully these days will go by quickly!!

Afm- had a beautiful weekend on the sandbar. They had karaoke and I did quite a bit of dancing :) we camped out and I ended up in bed by 330 only to be woken up by 500 degree oven of a tent at 630! So I'm sleepy, tonight will be an early night :).
Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1
DD-Aspen Claire born September 1st 7lb 1 oz

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BellaM » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:45 pm

Emily - we will be happy with either but of course I would love at least one girl :D I just want s/he to be healthy, as we all do :wink:
Glad to hear you're not feeling as nauseous! I hope it stays that way. Congrats to your friend on her bub!

Cara - yay, 3 more days. I'm so excited!! DH is home tonight and the days usually fly by when he is home :) Sounds like you had a great weekend. Hope you were able to catch up on sleep!!
DS1 - 12yo
DS2 - 10yo
DS3 - 4yo
DD1 - 2yo
DD2 - 1yo
BellaM
Angel
Angel

Postby Clairebear » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:34 am

Hey all just popping in to let u all know I'm ok just not upto posting much right now. Too sore n tired. Having a cold/flu, working full time and being 34 weeks pregnant all together is not something I recommend! I'm still reading every post and will update where I can but until I'm feeling better posts will be short, sweet and far between :(

Bella I stand by my team pink guess for you, can't wait to find out!

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby BellaM » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:58 am

Claire - I forgot to mention that I got a reading from over on Sweet Baby Bump and she saw a girl for me :D
But I think she saw boy for you didn't she? And you've got a lil girl :wink: Only 3 more days!!!!! :D
Hope you're feeling better soon xox
DS1 - 12yo
DS2 - 10yo
DS3 - 4yo
DD1 - 2yo
DD2 - 1yo
BellaM
Angel
Angel

Postby Clairebear » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:32 am

Bella- yeah Rebecca on sbb did say boy for me, but just cos charley looks to be a girl doesn't mean she's wrong for you. She had only just started reading again when she did mine. What else did she say for you?

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby carak21 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:31 pm

Ahhh Bella one more day!!! I'm so excited!!!

Claire- get rest girl you need it that baby is getting close to coming soon!!!

Afm- had a girlfriend have her baby today so I'm off to go visit! She was 7 lbs 14 ozs, big baby!!! Lol very excited she is finally here though. Everyone have a good night can't wait to hear the big news from Bella!
Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BellaM » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:19 am

Claire - this is what she said....I had to jump here because I immediately picked up girl then noticed ur siggyy!!!!! OMGosh how awesome!!!!!!! I see a large heart around ger, not physical but a heart shape. great love here. I also see she is here quickly after someone who passes in this life dear to you. Wow. Seems like when you were little or something. Please keep us posted!

Cara - less than 16 hours to go till the u/s :jump: Can't believe its so close :)
DS1 - 12yo
DS2 - 10yo
DS3 - 4yo
DD1 - 2yo
DD2 - 1yo
BellaM
Angel
Angel

Postby Clairebear » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:41 am

Bella can't wait to see if she's right! I'll be stalking to hear your news!! I've got a half day at work tomorrow and a midwife check afterwards, gives me lots Of time to stalk lol

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby KellieRose » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:47 pm

Hi ladies! Just checking in real quick. I am too tired for personals. Looking forward to hearing u/s news from you ladies!

Everything is fine here. Been super busy and it's kind of exhausting me. And this is literally all I can write right now. It's 8:46pm and I'm headed off to bed!
Kellie- 27 & Theo- 28
Fur Babies: Dexter & Emmie
1/5/12- :angel:
2/6/12- :bfp:
EDD: October 20, 2012
It's a GIRL! Our little Hannah Jean
http://apizzaintheoven.blogspot.com/
My TWW FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/kellie.rose.39
FB Page for my Etsy Shop! Please like! http://www.facebook.com/HannahBananaBands?ref=ts
Hannah Jean is here! Born October 4, 2012 at 3:33pm weight 7lbs11oz <3
KellieRose
Angel
Angel

Postby BellaM » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:19 pm

Well ladies I had my ultrasound this morning and........

It's a..........GIRL!!!! :D We are so thrilled and its taken all day to sink in :lol3: She is an active, stubborn little thing. She didn't want to cooperate with the lady at all. She had to get her supervisor to come in and I was literally rolling from one side to the other, to my stomach, to my back, to my side so they could get a good profile picture.
Our boys are thrilled to be getting a little sister! And both DH and I had a cry, we're so happy :)
DS1 - 12yo
DS2 - 10yo
DS3 - 4yo
DD1 - 2yo
DD2 - 1yo
BellaM
Angel
Angel

Postby Clairebear » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:02 am

Congrats Bella!!!! I knew it would be your girl this time :D
Guess the bd timing method works (even though you did it accidentally, lol)
I'm so happy for you!
I'm even happier to hear she is active and stubborn! So is charley, I can relate to having to roll around and even jump up n down To try and get a shot lol

My check up went well, measuring exactly, good strong hr, still in the same position and still not quite engaging. got my clearance cert to work until 38weeks so that's good, I still think she'll be born about then but she's not engaged yet so who knows lol

Hope eoe is resting up and doing well :) I'll try for personals on the weekend, I'm going to a dinner seminar soon and I need a nap first lol

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby carak21 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:36 am

Yay congrats Bella! Your getting your girl :) Your family is exactly what I wanted when I was younger, which I would still love! I'm so Excited for you and glad she was not cooperating lol I love hearing those stories.

Kellie-hope you get some rest girl, I'm tired too!

Claire- glad your appointment went well. Hopefully she'll be getting lodged soon! Only a few more weeks I do believe.

I'm still trucking along. No real news for me other than I'm pretty exhausted after work. Next week they are. Hanging my schedule to 4 10 hour days I'm excited to have a day off but know those 4 days I'm going to be so whooped! Well see how I like it :) have a good day ladies.
Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby aaronsmummy » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:42 am

bella - horay for a baby girl!! thats excellent news...the BD timing method didn't work for my best friend, she tried after 2 girls for a boy and got another girl. of course baby is supercute but she's sad she'll never have a son and she's calling it a day now. you're a lucky lady!!

claire - i gave birth to my son at 35 weeks (well, ok it was an emergency cesar) but still, yes you are extremely close!! i was a kindergarden teacher before i had my son. i wanted to go down to working half day with him during my last month of pregnancy but never got the chance...i was on a full day and took 20 kids horse riding (only teacher there) not realising i was having contractions - all i knew is i was in pain and it was coming and going more regularly than that morning so was planning on hospital after work. got back to the kindergarden and my evil headmistreses shouted me for talking to a colleague during playtime (without realising i was telling her i think i'm in labour) needless to say she was too embarassed to visit me in hospital the next day and congratulate me on my baby!! anyway - the point is i think the stress of working 72 hour weeks for that evil crow was partly to blame for my son's early entry into this world - so don't work too hard mama!!

kellie - hope you read my speech above about not working too hard...get plenty of rest ok?!

cara - ahh nice to hear about your friend's baby, nothing sweeter than a newborn!!

as for me - slowly getting results from the semester's exams and so far i've got a distinction!! yay!! still waiting on my other subjects but i thought there was no chance of a distinction this semester so i'm well chuffed!! :D
aaronsmummy
Angel
Angel

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups