Calling all Preg/Mommas 30+

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby jleroux30 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:18 pm

My scan went really well- such a relief. The tech was very efficient but she also took her time so I could see the baby and listen to the heartbeat for a bit. Baby kept putting its thumb in its mouth which made it a bit harder for her to get some of her measurements.
I went ahead and sent along the message to all of our family and a few friends about the baby. The replies are pouring in and I'm going to post the photo on fbook today or tomorrow.

Here's a photo from the ultrasound and also the photo announcement!

Hope you are enjoying a relaxing weekend...we are having our first weekend on home so its been great!
Me: Jaimee 38, DH 41,

jleroux30
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kryssy » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:23 pm

Soo cute!!!
Me: Kryssy 32
DH: 28
DS: Born Dec. 27, 2010
DS: Born Aug. 30, 2012
DD: Born Dec. 12, 2013
5 Angels.

ImageImage
Kryssy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Kryssy » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:23 pm

Soo cute!!!
5 Angels.

ImageImage
Kryssy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby jjgirl » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:55 am

awww that is fabulous! i love the pic and the little booties!!
me (Jenn): 39
DH: 37
DS: 10/28/12
DD3/9/14
jjgirl
Angel
Angel

Postby Answered_Prayers » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:54 am

I am glad to see your scan went well Jleroux. I am so busy here I am not on much anymore. I have a lot of things to do this month. I hope everyone is doing well.
Married for 9 years to my DH
DD-5 yrs.
DD2- Newborn born 12/24/12

1 Samuel 1:27
I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.

Answered_Prayers
Star Member
Star Member

Postby kindofagirl » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:52 pm

Hello all, I am 31 years old, mother of 2 years old boy Elliot, banybean2 is due the end of April (don't know exact dates till scan as bb2 was a bit of a surprise)

I work 3 days a week (have worked full time since I left school at 17 but went part time when my son was born)

I'm finding it really tiring at the minute, as soon as my son goes to bed at 6 I feel like collapsing and going to sleep, although its tiring running around after a 2 year old I think he has a sixth sense or something cos he's started just cuddling me and wanting to watch cartoon movies so I can chill out a bit on the days I'm not at work xxx
kindofagirl
Angel
Angel

Postby Answered_Prayers » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:13 am

Congrats Kindofagirl! Have a Happy and Healthy 9 months.

Yes, I am always tired now. However, because we had a long weekend, I was able to get some much needed rest. I work full-time, and I have an hour commute each way. Also have to drop off DD and pick her up from school as I have the more flexible schedule than DH. I am exhausted when I get home.
DD-5 yrs.

Answered_Prayers
Star Member
Star Member

Postby jleroux30 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:26 am

Answered: I'm so glad you got some extra rest this weekend. Too bad we can't save it up!

Welcome Kindof: Congrats on number 2!

DH and I just got back from a week away. We went to visit my mom in Idaho for a few days then we went to Colorado (just the two of us) for a few days. It was great to be away- we really love traveling!
I have been suffering from a backache for about a month now. Its starting to creep down my left leg too- This is not good! I've started doing some prenatal yoga to help stretch out and lengthen those lower back and hamstring muscles and have been hoping beyond hope that it won't be sciatica!

How are the rest of you all?

jleroux30
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Calling all Preg/Mommas 30+

Postby Vinerunner » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:30 am

Hello Ladies, Hope you don't mind my dropping in. I'm 36 and expecting my first. I'm due in March. I'm very excited! I read your posts some of you are so lucky to be able to get so much ML. I will only get 6 wks then I'm taking 2wks advanced leave, so I will only get to be at home for 8wks. I really wish I could stay at home but right now it just isn't going to happen. DH and I are working on it though. We hope to get working on number having number two ASAP. It took four years for this little miracle hopefully it won't take that long.
Me-38 DH-37
Aug 2008-Began TTC
DD- Eva; 20 Mar 2013; 6lbs 10 oz
Mar 2014-TTC again
BFP-4 Sep 14!
It's a BOY!!!!
Vinerunner
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kryssy » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:06 pm

Sorry to have checked out on everyone!! I had my little man on Aug. 30th We named him Hudson Lee. With my irst my labour was a total of 6.5 hours from first contraction to holding him with 28 minutes of pushing. Hudson was here in 3.5 hours from first contraction to holding him, with 15 minutes of pushing or three contractions lol. I got to the hospital at 2:45 and was sent up to labour and delivery after checking in. Then the nurse up there checked me and was shocked, as was I hen she told me I was a stretchy 9 cm already! I got into the delivery room at 3 and had Hudson at 3:38. It was so crazy to be that fast. I told DH that was the last by as I do not want to have a baby in the car! Lol I will see if I can add some pictures in a moment. I can't believe ow close everyone else is to having their little ones now!
Hello to all the new mommies to be! I am starting to find a balance with Hudson and Lincoln and have even managed to get them to take an afternoon nap at almost the same time. That means I should be able to check in more regularly now. I can't wait to see more baby photos!!
5 Angels.

ImageImage
Kryssy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Kryssy » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:10 pm

Image Image Image Image Image
As you can see Link was/is in love with his brother. Every day he asks o hold him. Most of Hudson's photos are of him being held by his big bother lol.
Oh and here is the birth announcement I made or him. Sorry it is so big!
5 Angels.

ImageImage
Kryssy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Answered_Prayers » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:41 am

Kryssy- Congrats on having your baby boy. His eyes our beautiful. :D I love the pics of your family. I am so glad your labour was not long.

Hello to all the new ladies that have joined. Kindof- Congrats on expecting. I understand also about being tired. I wake up tired. LOL

Vinerunner- Congrats on expecting your first.
DD-5 yrs.

Answered_Prayers
Star Member
Star Member

Postby jjgirl » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:04 am

Kryssy - congrats on your baby boy! He is absolutely beautiful :) I am so happy for you and have been impatiently waiting for mine to come....soon I hope.

Vinerunner - congrats on your pregnancy! We are going to hopefully be working on number 2 about 6 months after Alex is born. I will be 38 then so hopefully it doesnt take too long and we are blessed! How are you doing so far?

Kindof - congrats on your 2nd pregnancy! I have been super tired for the majority of my pregnancy. I am waiting for the "nesting" to kick in...ha!

Things are going well over here. I am really happy to not have to be working anymore! Now just trying to find the energy to get stuff finished around here before Alex makes his appearance.

How are you doing Jleroux and Answered??
me (Jenn): 39
DH: 37
DS: 10/28/12
DD3/9/14
jjgirl
Angel
Angel

Postby jleroux30 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:33 am

Kryssy: Hudson is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing the photos! Hudson's hair is so much darker than Link's. Was Link's hair darker at birth? I'm very jealous of your "express" delivery. Send some of those vibes over here please!!!

Things are moving along here. I hit 23 weeks today- growing a bump and feeling generally great these days. My ms lasted through week 19...but I've been great for the last month! We had our anatomy scan a few weeks ago and baby is doing great and everything checked out normal. We are still team green, though.
I've been doing lots of knitting for the baby and have a rainy day of sewing planned today.

jjgirl: your time is almost here! Looking forward to seeing some photos of Alex too!

jleroux30
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby PiscesPassion » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:50 pm

Hi Ladies -

I would love to be in this group as I am 32 and just found out I'm expecting baby #2! :D
Jennifer (33) Michael (35)
Michael William born 9-5-08 after 3 years TTC
Kylie Elizabeth due on 6-27-13 after 15 months TTC

ImageImage

PiscesPassion
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups