Lucky Charm Mommas--Part 2

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: Lucky Charm Mommas--Part 2

Postby caqtcake143 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:14 pm

Yay, B!!!! Feels amazing right?!?!? Can't believe any day now we will have our little babies!!!!
Me- Carolanne 28 DH- Jeremiah 31
DD- Makena Marie- June 24th, 2010
DS- Logan Emery- October 14, 2012

caqtcake143
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby stuckunderhere » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:44 am

Come on, Elijah! Get out! I'm tired of playing these games with you... If you really want to get out, then do it. Stop tricking me into thinking this is it, boy! :-P
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby B » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:54 am

Are you still getting a lot of BH contractions Sarah?
B
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby caqtcake143 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:28 am

Come on boys lets go!!!!

Sarah- any more tricks up your sleeve your gonna try? Appointment tomorrow, right? Will they be checking you?

B- Happy official first Monday off!!!! Yay! Any big plans? How you feeling? When's your next appointment, have you been checked yet?

Em- how you doing love? Tat belly popping out more now?!?

AFM- lost a part of my plug this AM and been aging that off feeling. Went on a 4 mile walk yesterday which felt good. Last night I had another episode of consistent bhs, about 5-8 minutes apart. Lasted about 2 hours and are now uncomfy, starting in my back and include cramping and tummy tightening. It's getting close I think. Thursday I have an appointment and the will check me so we will see what is going in, if anything. Can't believe we are so close!!!!

caqtcake143
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby aaronsmummy » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:34 am

just posted my belly pics in january DDC belly pics if you want to check it out! (can't be bothered to go through tinypic and get the code again its playing up today!!)

ladies i want a baby born NOW! boys are taking their time huh!? x
aaronsmummy
Angel
Angel

Postby stuckunderhere » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:17 pm

I've been walking a ton, drinking 2 cups of RRL tea (maybe I should increase to 3 now?) and thats about it for now. S.E.X is a no no. It hurts down there. So what else can I try? Nipple stimulation is a bad idea I heard... unless you are closely monitored by a doctor or something. It can make the contractions so bad that it would hurt the uterus. I dont wanna go there...
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby B » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:11 pm

I heard the same thing about nipple stimulation too Sarah so I wouldn't try it. I made the eggplant dish on Sunday (mainly because it sounded good!) but alas still nothing. I don't think the baby has even dropped. I don't feel any pelvic pressure or BH or anything still. I would like to enjoy my maternity leave for a bit before the baby comes though but I want him out at least on time or sooner! I don't think I can make it to November! It's getting so uncomfortable. Plus my sister and her family are coming up to visit Nov 2nd and I want them to be able to meet Ian. We finally closed out our registry and bought the rest of the things we needed. My goodness babies are expensive! It'll be nice second time around when we don't have to start from scratch. I've been in major nesting/baking mode. I'm trying to prepare some freezer meals but I keep getting distracted by my sweet tooth and am like hmmmm let's make pb cookies instead. You sound like you've been busy C! You're so active still. And Em, your baby bump is adorable. Kryssy, when you have time post more pictures!
B
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby stuckunderhere » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:31 am

Hey, you'd think it was cheaper second time around, but you still end up buying just as much... just not on necessities lol
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby stuckunderhere » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:21 am

I think something's going on. I feel way off today. Tons of pressure and sore lower back/butt. Gross discharge all day and I just have the feeling it wont be long now. Any day... If I'm not on, check my FB for updates. Tomorrow or thursday seems like good date choices. 10/10/12 or 10/11/12 lol

Come on, Elijah! It's your turn to shine, boy!

ETA: I tried going to Walmart for 10mins this morning just to return my mama's bday gift that doesnt fit, and I couldnt even make it a few steps in. Had to stop everywhere and get some rest. We managed to grab 3 food items that we needed and then came back home. I am now slumped on the couch and will not be moving all day. I'll check from my phone if I can though...
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby B » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:27 am

Oh my god Sarah! I'll be checking fb for updates! Good luck! Yay!
B
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby caqtcake143 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:44 am

Hey guys, how is everyone?!?

caqtcake143
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby stuckunderhere » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:23 am

As you know C, I'm still here. Gah! And starting a cold or whatever this virus is. Ugh!
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby aaronsmummy » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:28 am

i'm just waiting for you guys to pop lol...writing exams starting next week so i'll be a bit more quiet than usual but will definately pop in to check for baby updates!! x
aaronsmummy
Angel
Angel

Postby stuckunderhere » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:34 am

Oh I forgot to update about my appt on wednesday... 1cm dilated and 75% effaced. We are almost there!
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby B » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:06 pm

I'm holding steady over here too. My doctor hasn't checked my cervix or anything, maybe at my next appt? Just enjoying my first week off! Been cleaning and organizing. My feet hurt though and are kinda swollen.
B
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups