Lucky Charm Mommas--Part 2

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: Lucky Charm Mommas--Part 2

Postby stuckunderhere » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:22 am

cake's in labor!
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby B » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:26 am

What! Omg I need to check fb! Yay
B
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Kryssy » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:59 am

Yay!! I can't wait to read the details and see more baby spam!M
Me: Kryssy 32
DH: 28
DS: Born Dec. 27, 2010
DS: Born Aug. 30, 2012
DD: Born Dec. 12, 2013
5 Angels.

ImageImage
Kryssy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby aaronsmummy » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:32 am

yay!! baby#2 for the group!! can't wait to meet logan - go carolanne go! :D
aaronsmummy
Angel
Angel

Postby stuckunderhere » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:05 pm

Just a little update on her as its been a while now. She's at 7cm now and getting ready for delivery :)
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby stuckunderhere » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:53 pm

Go check FB!
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby B » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Awwww he's beautiful! You are next Sarah!
B
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby aaronsmummy » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:20 am

well done carolanne!! he's perfect...can't wait to see more pics and hear your birth story!! :D CONGRATULATIONS mama! :wave: x
aaronsmummy
Angel
Angel

Postby stuckunderhere » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:41 am

He's soooo cute!!!
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby caqtcake143 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:18 am

Thank you guys so much for all the cheering on!!!! I annot believe hat he is here and I did it! And he was early!

It's only been 2 days and I already love reminiscing my birth story. :) so special and I am so excited that I have gotten t experience both sides with Makena and Logan.

So Thursday I ad my c appointment and got checked, still closed cervix but I was ripening a bit. Logan had topped a little too but wasn't engaged or anything. All looked great but I was of course bummed that I wasn't. Little further especially because I ad been feeling a little "off" etc like something was getting going a little.
So then Friday was just a normal day, went walking with Makena, ran some errands and then that night want out to dinner with the fam. I had some habanero hot ins, maybe that helped push me over! Lol. Went home and relaxed after that. The hub and I did do a lil somethin somethin(sorry tmi!) and at about 11pm I woke up with my first contraction. Went to the bathroom and lost my plug along with some bloody show. From then on I was up with contractions about every 8 minutes or so. They continued through Saturday, went for a walk in the AM and they were about 4-5 minutes apart. Labored t one the rest of the day, every time I sat down or laid down they would become irregular so I started thinking that maybe it wasn't as soon as I thought it would be. Jeremiah and I went walking around 5 for a few hours and they were still fluctuating but SO painful, especially in my back. When we got home I decided to lay down for a little bit because. Was so exhausted. They then started to really pick up, we timed for about an hour and a half, they were regular and about 4 minutes part and Sid it was time to go. Left for triage at exactly the 24 hour mark, 11pm. Checked in and my contractions were very regular, dilated 3cm and fully effaced, waters close to breaking. Then we were admitted!
Got the epi about an hour in(freakin AMAZING, omg they were getting bad by th time we got to the hospital. My back labor was ridic). They checked me around 7am, still only about 3.5 but his head ad come way down. At 9 they broke my water and decided to wait a couple hours, see what happened and if I need pitocin. At around noon they checked me and I was 7cm so they set up for delivery! By 3 I was ready to push! Pushed for 40 minutes and he was here!!!! The MOST amazing experience, so unbelievable. And during the whole thing there was this calmness about me, so crazy. At one point the nurse was holding is head in place until the doctor got there. That was such a crazy pressure. Then Logan was here!!!!! Born at 3:41pm 7 lbs 11 ozs 19.5 inches long. So crazy, when the OC delivered my placenta she said she had never seen one like it, it was heart shaped. Or kinda like a butterfly. I didn't get to see it but Jeremiah said it was like two lobes and you could see connective tissue holding them together. CRAY!!!!
Makena adores him to pieces, it so warms my heart. I feel like him adding to our family has grown the love I have for Makena as well. It's such a great blessing. Milk is starting to come in now and he is latching well so I am excited for that! My hormones are a bit crazy at the moment, I keep crying for no reason. Lol. And it's the ugly cry too. Hahahaha. That is the one part I dislike, with Makena my hormones were a mess after too. But hey, it will pass! :)

So how is everyone else?!?!?

B-any feelings goin on?!? Have you been checked? Any predictions from the doc? How ou feelin?

Em- how are you?!?!? Any names for baby girl yet?!?

Sarah- did the doc appointment stir anything up?!?

Kryssy- how is life with two or you these days?!?!?

Can't believe we are here guys!!!!
Me- Carolanne 28 DH- Jeremiah 31
DD- Makena Marie- June 24th, 2010
DS- Logan Emery- October 14, 2012

caqtcake143
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby stuckunderhere » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:29 am

Had my 39wk appt yesterday morning. Still no cervical change from last week's appt (1cm dilated, 75% effaced), but she said I looked so uncomfortable, she could try to do a membrane sweep if I wanted her to. HECK YEAH! But then she said my cervix was way far up and at the back (posterior) so it was hard to reach but she managed to "massage" anyway. Right after my appt, I started getting crampy, and these horrible shocks to the crotch. Apparently its called "lightning crotch". And it was going every 15secs-2mins. We tried to go for lunch at the nearby mall (keep in mind we're 45mins away from home by bus), but I couldnt even take a few bites without being in pain. So we looked around 2 stores for like 10mins and then came back home. The bus ride was HORRIBLE! Bumpy and just not helping me feel good. Once we got home, I laid down for a bit and started timing contractions. 10mins apart! And since then, they've been going pretty consistently every 9mins. I eventually fell asleep around midnight after a bath and some Raspberry Leaf tea and my dose of EPO. Figured maybe things would progress during the night... nope, its 8:30am and I'm still here... contractions are still the same. Ugh! I think I'm gonna go walk a 3miler or something. This is nuts. I've been in this pre-labor state for weeks! Make it stop! I want to have my baby now and he's so ready to come, I know it.

Carolanne- I've been talking to you through this all, but I wanna say again how adorable your son is and congrats again! :)

B- How you feeling hun? Getting some symptoms yet?

Em- Wow, I can't believe how far your pgncy has gone. 25wks already? Geez! Hey, any names yet? I love to know these things hehe

Kryssy- How's life treating ya, mama?
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby B » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:18 am

C, I am so happy you got to experience a vaginal delivery that you wanted. Glad everything went well and Logan is adorable. Great job Mama. Sarah, almost there for you! I have a doctors appt in a couple of hours, hopefully I'll have as much luck as you guys did after your appts! I doubt it though. Everything still feels the same. I have had (TMI) an increase in bowel movements though and I read it could indicate impending labor. I may be just grasping at straws though because I'm getting anxious! My sister keeps telling me to just enjoy the time I have off right now and spend quality time with the hubby before our lives change forever but I'm so excited to meet baby Ian! I've even run out of things to cook and organize. We're out of freezer room from all the make ahead meals I've been trying to make and hubby is on this no carb diet so he won't even eat half the things I've made! There is always cleaning that can be done but I'm too uncomfortable to do any thorough cleaning.
B
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby stuckunderhere » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:38 am

I cant eat much carbs either... I will be glad when this pgncy is over and I'm back to not having GD.
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby B » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:03 pm

Just had my appt. I'm 3 cm dilated! She didn't mention anything about effacement though.
B
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby caqtcake143 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Omg, B!!!!!!! Yay!!!!! Anytime now! Did she sweep or anything?
So excited for you!!!

Sarah- positive thoughts your way!!! I hope this is it!
Me- Carolanne 28 DH- Jeremiah 31
DD- Makena Marie- June 24th, 2010
DS- Logan Emery- October 14, 2012

caqtcake143
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups