The Babymakers #2

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: The Babymakers #2

Postby Clairebear » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:26 am

Charley n I are having another busy weekend. Had a BBQ last night with the usual friends, another bbq today with my brother, father, sister and a couple of friends, and a third BBQ tomorrow with a few of my work mates. Crazy! But we are loving this wonderful warm weather. :) ... Except today I was so busy making sure charley was not getting sun burnt that I fried my back pretty badly! It's so sore n hot now.. I hate sunburn!!
Discovered today that Charley's two front bottom teeth are coming through!! I can't believe she's teething already! Crazy!

Kellie - hope Hannah's doin ok and you start feeling better soon!

Cara - good to hear from you busy lady! :) love the pics!

Bella - hope the weekends being good to you

Hoping - hope Kyle gets some good rest.. And you do too.

Mash - any progress yet? Thinking of you xx

Sorry to make it a short one but it's 1:30am and I'm ready for bed

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby BellaM » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:07 am

Cara - don't stress about being MIA. We completely understand all that you have to do at the moment :) Fingers crossed Archer cooperates at the 3d scan on Thursday!! Love love LOVE the pics from your maternity shoot. They look great :D

Kellie - hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

hoping - glad to hear ds1 is better now! :) I'm nervous and excited for Charlotte's arrival. We have just about everything ready. I think the only major thing left is to put the car seat in. The older 2 are starting to get excited! It won't click for DS3 until we bring her home I think. I hope lil Kyle is ok and isn't getting sick!!

Claire - sounds like another busy weekend for you! I love summer BBQ weather! :D Its been rainy/overcast all weekend here. Ouch about the sunburn! :( I hate sunburn too, hurts like a mofo. Awww can't believe Charley has teeth coming through already.

AFM - went and got my blood test done yesterday. Then had my friend's 30th birthday party which was a good night. DS3 slept in this morning but unfortunately I was still up early :roll: I can't seem to sleep properly at the moment :( I spent today doing a final big house clean before Charlotte arrives. I wanted to get all the horrible jobs out of the way now so that all I have to do all week is vacuum, mop, and general everyday cleaning so that I can focus on making sure I have everything ready for Charlotte. I'm starting to get stressed/anxious about leaving DS3 while I'm in hospital :cry: I trust my sister 100% to look after him but he's very attached to DH & I so I feel so guilty at the thought of him not seeing us for a whole day & night :( As horrible as it sounds I kind of hope I go into labour spontaneously during the night so he doesn't notice I'm gone cos I couldn't stand to see or hear him cry as I left :cry:
My friend had her baby early this morning. Her due date was today so was perfect timing. Can't wait till its my turn! My OB appt is tomorrow morning so I'll have a better idea then of when we will meet our princess :D
DS1 - 12yo
DS2 - 10yo
DS3 - 4yo
DD1 - 2yo
DD2 - 1yo
BellaM
Angel
Angel

Postby BellaM » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:51 pm

Back from my OB appt. I am booked in for Friday :D She tried getting me in on Thursday but the hospital is too busy with planned c-sections. So I will go in at 6:15am to get hooked up to all the monitors, my OB will come at 7am to put the gel in and then will come back at 1pm to try and break my waters and get the drip started.
I can't believe its getting so close now :yay:
DS1 - 12yo
DS2 - 10yo
DS3 - 4yo
DD1 - 2yo
DD2 - 1yo
BellaM
Angel
Angel

Postby Clairebear » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Bella so exciting!! :D :D :D

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Clairebear » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:24 am

Hey ladies
I'm hopeless with geography and can't remember where y'all live (excluding my Aussie companion Bella) so just wanted to pop in and say I hope none of you lovely ladies are being affected by the 'Frankenstom' in the states at the moment. Hope everyone and their loved ones are safe, well and dry!

Xxxxxx

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Clairebear » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:19 pm

Bella - hope you've had a good week. Charlotte arrived yet? If not then Tomorrows the big day! So exciting :D :D :D

Eoe - wherrre arrree youuuu ????

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby BellaM » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:00 pm

She hasn't arrived yet! I was getting plenty of tightenings yesterday so I'm hoping that its done something to help my cervix be more ready for tomorrow :) I can't believe this is my last full day of being pregnant!! We still have a few things to do today so at least the day will go quickly. My mum is coming up today to look after the boys while DH and I are at the hospital tomorrow. I'm starting to get nervous. Even though this will be my fourth time it is still a bit nerve wracking because you know full well the pain your body is about to endure :lol2: :| I don't really have much of a plan as such. I never have. I'm pretty easy-going and won't rule anything out. I'll be taking my laptop in with me so hopefully I will be able to update along the way or once she's born and we've settled in :D

How are you doing Claire? How's lil Charley?

Everyone else - I hope you're all safe and well :grouphug:
DS1 - 12yo
DS2 - 10yo
DS3 - 4yo
DD1 - 2yo
DD2 - 1yo
BellaM
Angel
Angel

Postby carak21 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:01 pm

Ahhhhh Bella I can't believe the end is here!!!!!! I will be stalking for updates :)

I'm here just sitting quietly. I've been having a lot of braxton hicks and cramping lately and a little abdominal pain and its making me nervous. DH is gone today and will not be back until the 11th so I'm hoping Archer will hold out until he gets back, but he better hold out longer. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow so I will be sure to let them know whats going on and see if they will do a quick check to make sure everything is normal. I don't know why I just have this feeling something is going on down there. I hope and pray I am wrong. Anyway, today was Halloween and I dressed up as a cat for work and my co-teacher painted my belly, its cute :)

Claire-the snow was way up north and missed me, but we are used to hurricanes like that so I'm surprised it didn't come this way. How are you?

Hoping-doing good maam?
Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1
DD-Aspen Claire born September 1st 7lb 1 oz

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Clairebear » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:38 pm

Charlotte be nice to your mummy and arrive quickly and healthy tomorrow :)

Archer stay where you are kiddo! It's not time to come out yet! :-p enjoy your in-tummy swimming time a little longer!

Bella best wishes and I'll be stalking all day for updates :) so exciting!

Cara awesome bump painting - archers first Halloween costume lol glad to hear your safe and dry. I'll be stalking for your update after your doctors appointment too, wonder what that little man of yours is upto in there?

Afm just realized its almost the weekend again lol feels like I've only just recovered from the last one! After our busy BBQ
Weekend charley n I had a lazy week. I desperately need to do some housework but still CBF lol
DP is in some financial trouble at the moment, he didn't want me to but ive applied for a loan to help him. We are family his stresses are my stresses and if I can help make this go away that's what I'll do.
Anyway gals I've gotta go - charleys crying. I'll be stalking

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby aaronsmummy » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:06 am

happy halloween all!! i'll catch up on personals after exams...just wanted to say i'm nearly done, 4 down one to go!

if anyone has cute pics of the kiddies dressed up for halloween they should post them, we don't really do halloween here but i'd love to see some from you other mamas!!

had a checkup monday morning before my exam, i've put on 6kgs so far so thats good - i think?! lol she was head down, but i know doc isn't keen on VBAC for me so that may not matter. we'll see. i guess we'll talk birth again next time i see him - i'll be 31 weeks then! getting real now 8O
aaronsmummy
Angel
Angel

Postby BellaM » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:20 pm

Well I'm in hospital. The gel went in 2hrs ago. Waiting another 4hrs before I get checked. Hoping they can break my waters then!!
DS1 - 12yo
DS2 - 10yo
DS3 - 4yo
DD1 - 2yo
DD2 - 1yo
BellaM
Angel
Angel

Postby Clairebear » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:46 pm

Stalking Bella. Yay what an exciting day! Lots of waiting around on your part though.
I had started dilating a little on my own, I'm pretty sure I didn't get the gel, they broke my waters for me nice n early in the day. Then started the contractions with their drugs a little after.
Keep us posted Bella and try to keep your mind busy during all this waiting
Thinking of yOu xx

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Clairebear » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:08 pm

Just checking to see if that bag of waters broken yet Bella

Or an update from cara

Time to try and put charley down for a nap, have some lunch n more cleaning

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Bouvgirl » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:34 pm

Hi everyone

Sorry I've been rubbish at posting. a couple of times I've started to write and Eli cries or my computer acts up and before I know it a week has passed. Currently I'm typing with my left hand whilst feeding lo! It's 3am here...

How is everyone? i'm excited to hear how things go for Bella :D

Also I hope Archer manages to stay put for a while longer and you are worrying about nothing Cara.

Claire I am so jealous of Charley's sleep pattern! i decided enough was enough with getting little to no sleep and over the past 24 h I've started following the 90 min NAPS plan and we are definitely doing a bit better. We had our first 3 hour stretch of sleep tonight - woo hoo! i think lo was overtired in retrospect and at times when i thought he was colicky - i think he was actually just grumpy from being too tired.

/kellie I hope you are doing good and the meds are helping. KUP

Hoping how are you? How is juggling work and Kyle?

Emily - i hope your exams have gone well. Bet you can't wait to be finished!

Well unfortunately DH is ill at the moment with laryngitis - I'm trying to avoid us catching it too FX.

Looks like Eli is starting to fall asleep so I'd better go. I'll try to post more if I can. Bye for now
Bouvgirl
Star Member
Star Member

Postby Clairebear » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:06 am

Bella hope you are busy snuggling and feedin little Charlotte :) hope your not still in labour :? Update when you can darl xox

Cara I can't keep track of days n nights where you are, but hoping everything is well with you and archer. Stalking for update

Rach glad Eli finally slept 3 hrs for you! A lot of mumma's are jealous of Charley's sleep pattern - she's definately the exception not the rule! What's the 90 min NAPS plan? Just glad something seems to be working for you two. An overtired LO ( not to mention an overtired mumma) is no fun at all! When charley gets overtired I put her on the boob and hold her tight when she fights and it usually only takes a matter of minutes before she's sound asleep :)
hope your getting some well deserved rest now mumma! Xx I quite often post while feeding :) arnt we clever ladies

Eoe hope your well.. Would love to hear from you all!
Kelly hope your feeling better and enjoying Hannah time xx :) if not vent to us anytime darl xoxo

Afm about to go out the back to cook damper on an open fire :) yum

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups