The Babymakers #2

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: The Babymakers #2

Postby Clairebear » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:16 pm

Yay for o mash!! :D :D
Nice to hear from you :)
I still have a feeling about December for you :)
Thanks for keeping in touch :D

Eoe WHERE ARE YOU?!?!???

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Bouvgirl » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:11 pm

Ugh i'm really bad at posting here - sorry.
Hope everyone is well.
I'm not having the best time. Have an infection inmy scar so on antibiotics. DH has been ill so unable to help me out. I now have a cold and yesterday had a massive argument with my mum. I feel like i'm struggling a bit and not really enjoying this much. I'm still sleep-deprived which is the main problem but on a positive note Eli is able to sleep for 2 to 3 hours at a time now. But he is quite noisy so I get a lot less sleep than that. At this point i'm wishing away the next few months until he is bigger... Sorry to be miserable :(

I am still checking the board if not always posting
Bouvgirl
Star Member
Star Member

Postby carak21 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:05 pm

I'm sorry ladies! It is pretty dead. I guess I'm in the boring stage of pregnancy with little to no energy to actually post :( I'm sorry!

I've been stalking waiting to see photos of Charlotte!! Bella hope you two are doing wonderfully and that the boys are adjusting well to her.

Claire-thanks for your various posts to keep our group going!! I know you need someone to talk to :) talk away I'm reading and trying to respond. I cannot believe charley is already 3 months!!! Time
Is really flying!!

Rachel-I'm sorry your having such a hard time. Do you think you may have a bit of PPD? Maybe you should seek out your OB for a little help, and sorry if I'm overstepping my boundaries. This is just one of my worst fears, I'm so scared in not going to enjoy my little guy from being depressed :(. I hope your scar heals better and the infection gets better quickly!! But so happy that he is sleeping better.

Mash-yay for ovulating!!!! Hopefully you've got it this month. Don't e down if you don't though because the first month after a m/c your eggs are usually weak. But both me and Claire got our bfps the second month after our m/c!!! I have a good feeling you will be joining rather quickly!!!

Where is everyone?? Hoping? How are you?

Afm-I'm tired, crampy, having BH all the time and very irritable now. It's take me forever to get anything done anymore :(. With the time change it gets dark so early that with working til 4, I have no time to do anything when I get off. Not to mention I'm just too tired. I still have to clean out the fridge and move all my clothes back to dhs house this weekend. Most likely I will do everything onsunday. Then just basic cleaning which I will do a little at a time because I still have a few weeks til Arch will be here. Dh has been gone since the 31st and I'm ready for him to be back. I'm lonely and hormonal and those two don't mix. Then this weekend I'm in a wedding and I feel like such a cow :( I definitely don't want to waddle down the isle but oh well I still have to. I cannot believe I am next!!! Ahhh I'm soo ready to meet my baby boy though :). I also started my childbirth classes this week and that was fun :) didn't learn anything I didn't already know but I enjoyed being there. I think Archer is dropping because all day today I was unable to cross my legs...plus I'm feeling tons of pressure in my lower belly and butt :-/. Anyway, I'm getting close. I don't think he's going to hold out until December 16th.
Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1
DD-Aspen Claire born September 1st 7lb 1 oz

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Clairebear » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:57 am

Rach - sorry to hear you and dh are both not well.. I can understand how hard that must make things! Don't feel bad if your not up to posting here much but we are here if you need to vent, about anything, anytime, no judgement.
I have never had a c section or any operation actually so I've got no idea what it must be like trying to recover from a surgery like that.. While nursing and caring for a newborn baby.. And to have an infection on top of that.. No wonder your feeling a bit miserable!
Hope your mum understands and you two can make up.
Glad Eli is sleeping a little more for you now, hopefully you can rest a bit more too. What do you mean when you say he is noisy?

Cara - sorry to hear your feeling uncomfortable and run down. Not too long now before you'll be meeting archer! Enjoy yourself in the wedding :) embrace your bump! It wont be there much longer! I get bump envy when I see baby bumps these days hehehe.. Speaking of which I need an updated pic from you for me to goo at .hehehe. Good to hear DH will be back soon. Sounds like you could use a hug.

Gtg Charley's hungry and tired but needs a bath too so I better get to it

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby aaronsmummy » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:49 am

Image here's my latest bump pic claire!

FINALLY my exams are over so i'm super happy...BUT also terribly tired and exhausted from all the late nights - so not able to enjoy myself 100% yet :? the only way is up. i just need to recharge my batteries and i'll be fine! hopefully more chatty on here too now i have holidays :D :D got a busy few days ahead, taking DH to a birthday party on saturday, sunday we're off to the capital city for my 4d scan monday morning (EXCITED!!), and tuesday is Diwali (MIL is hindu so we celebrate the festival of light!)

here's a pic of friday's visit to the kindergarden where Aaron will be starting in January, he loved it!! its German speaking so i'm brushing up with him in prep!
aaronsmummy
Angel
Angel

Postby BellaM » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:06 pm

Sorry for being so slack with pics! I had to put them on the computer etc which meant I needed a spare minute or 2 :wink: Will just be a quick post as Charlotte is getting restless. The boys are loving their little sister & shower her with kisses and hugs whenever they can :) Shes not the best sleeper so I have to time our mornings so that I can get DS3 and Charlotte down for a nap at the same time so I can nap too. Its hard to believe that she is a week old already :( Here are a few pics as promised and I will try and get back at some point to catch up properly :) Image

DS1 - 12yo
DS2 - 10yo
DS3 - 4yo
DD1 - 2yo
DD2 - 1yo
BellaM
Angel
Angel

Postby carak21 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:14 pm

Awww Bella she's soooo beautiful!!!!! Gosh I'm sooo excited to meet my little guy, this time cannot come any sooner :) So happy that she is doing well and the boys are loving on her.

Emily-are you tall? i just don't get it. I was little bitty like you but my belly has gotten HUGE and has been since about week 25, im jealous of your tiny self :)

this was 34 weeks and now I'm working on 35 :)
Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1
DD-Aspen Claire born September 1st 7lb 1 oz

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Clairebear » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:48 pm

Aww such beautiful bellies and a beautiful baby Charlotte

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Bouvgirl » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:20 pm

wow Cara - love your belly :D i think it looks big to you because the rest of you is still tiny! Not long to go now... Thanks for the advice. The thought of PPD had crossed my mind but I think most of my problems are due to lack of sleep. On days when i manage to nap I feel a whole lot better.

Bella - thanks for sharing the photos - Charlotte is gorgeous

Emily - I can see a bit of a bump now. Glad to hear you'll have more time now that exams are over.

Claire I can't believe Charley is 3 months already. Do you see a big difference in her compared to the first few weeks?

Hoping how are you and how is work?

Kellie I hope you're doing well.

AFM not much to report. Trying to catch up on sleep when i can which doesn'tleave much time for anything else!
Bouvgirl
Star Member
Star Member

Postby aaronsmummy » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:00 am

bella - what a gorgeous baby girl!! i'm still wrapping my head around the idea of a girl, good to know your boys are getting on well with her it gives me hope!

cara - wow gorgeous belly!! i'm feeling super left out to be honest - everyone else in my DDC has a nice round bump now except me, its a funny shape still :? and i'm not tall at all lol 5 foot 4 inches (don't know what you measure height in in the US) i'm pretty sure its because we're destined for another small baby, will know soon enough if she's grown a lot at this scan on monday...she was measuring a week behind last time but thats pretty normal from what i hear, just hope she's not fallen further behind thats all!
aaronsmummy
Angel
Angel

Postby Clairebear » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:26 am

Rach -Charley is little miss personality these days! She has a different sound to her cry and now babbles for conversation and try's to laugh! She sleeps better, feeds better and plays more then when she was newborn. She grabs at toys and try's to sit and stand and even throws herself in the direction of things she wants. Not to mention if course she's bigger and heavier :)
She's so alert when she's awake and I'm finding i can understand what she wants/ what's upSetting her much easier these days.
Right now I'm pretending to eat her feet and she's giggling and grinning at me :) she's so much fun :D

Emily - for some reason some people just don't get big bumps :-( its bittersweet I guess.. I mean you'll be back to your Pre pregnancy size almost as soon as your LO arrives but I understand the bump envy side too. Just remember while you envy the bumps they'll envy the pp pics :) I got big all over so I'm envious of anyone tiny and preg or those with the perfect round basketball look without the face n leg fat lol

Gtg someone needs a nappy change lol

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby h0ping » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:37 am

Hello everyone! Sorry I have been MIA lately - I got some sad news :( about a week and a half ago and had a few tough days.........We had Kyle tested for the immune deficiency disorder that DS1 has (we had been told it was a 50/50 chance the disorder is genetic) and I received a phone call that Kyle does have the disorder and I am more than likely the carrier - so I probably will not have any more children :( :( :( I knew there was a chance Kyle would have the disorder but I really didn't think it was genetic (I don't know of anyone in my family with it so the doctors had even thought it probably was not) but the disorder they have is so rare that now that both boys have it we know it has to be genetic. I know how to deal with the disorder and know what to expect for the most part - with Kyle I am just not sure of how he will handle daycare being so young. Even though DS1 was born with the disorder also we did not know until he was almost 4 years old. He did not attend daycare until he was 3 years old. So I have not dealt with this at such a young age with a child in daycare......and I think I was mainly upset because I think I really did want another baby............But there is nothing I can do about it...........Kyle has also been diagnosed with torticollis and will be starting physical therapy sometime soon (waiting for them to call me back to set up appointments) Kyle also had his first "treatment" for the immune system disorder last week - so it's been a busy and rough week and a half!!!!

So with that said - I am not back to work yet for all the ladies who have asked - I had decided to go back the 19th of this month - when Kyle's daycare will have a spot for him. It just worked out we got all this figured out before I went back to work. I am even more nervous now about bringing Kyle to daycare but also know that he is going to get sick sometimes and there is nothing I can do about it...........plus I have enjoyed being home :D

Bella: Congrats on baby Charlotte's arrival - she is just beautiful!!! How are the boys adjusting to her??? I hope things are going well for you!

Claire: Charley is getting so big!!!! She is so sweet and I love seeing pics and watching her grow!!!

Emily: If you remember I also had NO bump!!! Part of me was envious of other people's bumps - but as Claire said people who do get big are envious of us - grass is always greener I guess........

Rachel: How is Eli??? How is the breastfeeding going? Getting any sleep at all????

Cara: I love the belly pic - thank you!!!! Some people get big and some do not - I am short (5' 2") and hardly had a belly at all.......I have had so many people tell me they did not even know I was pregnant now that I am walking around with Kyle. I don't know how tall you are but I am not tall at all and just didn't get a belly......not sure why some people do and some don't - but you look great - you are still tiny everywhere but the belly :D I can't believe you are so close!! I can't wait to see pics of little Archer!!!!!!!!!

I hope I didn't miss anyone - I read all the posts though...........Kyle is now smiling all the time and has already laughed!!!!! A lot of people did not believe me since he is so young but several people have heard him laugh now and they all say "yep that's a laugh!!!!!" So aside from all the sad / bad news we are doing great. I am planning to return to work next week and trying to prepare myself for that!!!!

I hope everyone is well!!!!!!!!!
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby h0ping » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:43 am

Ladies : just reading on the Dec. boards that Cara is in labor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby h0ping » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:40 am

Update from Dec board: Cara is 4cm & just got epi.............

GOOD LUCK CARA!!!!!!!!!!! Prayers for you & Archer!!!!!!!!!!!
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby h0ping » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:55 pm

Just checked Dec board & archer is here!!!!! Congrats cara!!!!!!!
h0ping
Angel
Angel

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups