The Babymakers #2

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby h0ping » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:30 am

Claire: yes we posted at the same time! Thank you! I am so glad he is here too. And I agree what a great day - great news from Mash and a little boy to be welcomed!!! Hope everyone else is having a great day (Cara I hope you are reading this from home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby Clairebear » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:32 am

Haha hoping we did it again and posted together lol
Glad to kno your both well. Hope things get sorted out at home quickly and easily for you. Get some rest whenever you can

:)

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby MASHINKA » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:50 am

Hoping he is ADORABLE!!!! Congratulations! Im sooo excited for you!!!!
Claire, she is adorable too!!! Wow what a cutie!!!

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218 ... 43DC43.jpg

Hahaha, just had to stick that in there!!! So my due date is May 15th 2013! Dh said its a girl, he already knows! LOL Anyway finally im here!!!!!
MASHINKA
Star Member
Star Member

Postby KellieRose » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:29 pm

Hoping- CONGRATS ON YOUR BEAUtiFUL BOY!!!!!!! I hadn't checked in for awhile. How exciting!

Mashinka- Welcome! Congrats on your BFP!

Hi EOE- I will update later today!
Kellie- 27 & Theo- 28
Fur Babies: Dexter & Emmie
1/5/12- :angel:
2/6/12- :bfp:
EDD: October 20, 2012
It's a GIRL! Our little Hannah Jean
http://apizzaintheoven.blogspot.com/
My TWW FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/kellie.rose.39
FB Page for my Etsy Shop! Please like! http://www.facebook.com/HannahBananaBands?ref=ts
Hannah Jean is here! Born October 4, 2012 at 3:33pm weight 7lbs11oz <3
KellieRose
Angel
Angel

Postby carak21 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:48 pm

Oh my goodness!!!! All this wonderful news. I'm so excited to see this.

Firstly congrats hoping on Kyle, he is absolutely beautiful. And 6 lbs 4 oz is perfect!!! I hope my little guy is a little thing too :) I knew when you went MiA you had the baby. Can't wait to eat how the birth went.

Mashinka-finally :) I'm so excited for you. Congrats and love the Pee stick lol. Your the last BabyMakers but we have some other friends that have joined from another group I was in, you'll have to get to know them, they are wonderful ladies as is our girls.

Claire-thanks for thinking about me :)

I'm much better. They let me go home today, thank goodness because I don't like being in the hospital with them coming in and out so much. They gave me two prevental inhalers to try to prevent me going to the hospital anymore. Pretty much, the baby is taking ally extra oxygen and it's only going to get worse as he gets bigger. So well deal with it as time goes on, but rest assured it will be gone by December 16th if not sooner! P.s. icany believe I only have 100 days left in my pregnancy 8O
Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1
DD-Aspen Claire born September 1st 7lb 1 oz

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Clairebear » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:58 pm

Btw Mashinka some of us have different usernames over here. It's confusing at first but you'll get the hang of whose who.
I was MissingOurAngel on ttc side :)
I LOVE your poas pic :) yay!!! When do u get your first scan ? So exciting :)

H0ping - just have to say congrats again babymaker mumma :)
I'm thinking of starting another thread for baby Pic spam - Babies of the BabyMakers lol

Thoughts on a pic spam thread? Just so our main thread doesn't take too long to load lol I'm happy to keep spamming here though if that's easier lol

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Clairebear » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:05 pm

Cara Yay for getting to go home and yay for 100 days to go!! :) you'll be meeting Archer before you know it! Hope your asthma isn't too much of a problem between now and then so you can enjoy the last 100 days Of pregnancy with oxygen in your lungs :)

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby h0ping » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:20 pm

Cara: so happy you are home!!!!!! i hope you are feeling better! I understand about not wanting to stay in the hospital! Only 100 days left???? Crazy how fast everything goes huh???? I hope Archer is smaller for you too....much easier for delivery!!! Kyle is just such a small little peanut! He is sleeping on my shoulder as I type this (I am leaned waaaayy back)

Kellie: thank you! How are you feeling?

Claire: I love the babies of the babymakers idea!!!! Sounds good to me then we don't fill up our thread lol!!!

Mash: Still just so excited for you!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is well - gonna take my puppy for a quick walk (our first since I have had Kyle) - this weekend we should be bringing all Kyle's stuff home since construction should be done ( :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: yay!!!!) and I can't wait to take Kyle out in his stroller - he is gonna love it and mama loves to go for walks I have missed it in the last few days....anyway hope all is well!!!!!!!
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby BellaM » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:08 pm

Cara - glad to hear you're home now!! Rest up sweety!

Mashinka - :welcome: its so great to see you over here!! :D

hoping - awwwww congrats!!! :babyb: He's so cute!! :D Can't wait to see more pics!

Claire - I hope you're getting a chance for some rest after Charley kept you awake the other night :)

AFM - I've been getting tired lately but having trouble sleeping. I've been waking up at 2am just staring into darkness :lol: So needless to say that when DS3 has a nap, so do I. At my last appt I got my blood test results back....I passed the GCT but I'm anaemic and have a vitamin D deficiency so have started supplements and will get it re-checked in 6wks. I'm on fortnightly appts now so feels like I'm forever at the OB's. Will only get worse once I'm on weekly visits. I frickin hate my OB's scales!! Up until last appt they have pretty much been the same as what my scales at home say but last appt her scales had me 2kg heavier than what mine said 8O So I got a lecture about the gain and how I need to watch what I eat :( I was so depressed I nearly cried. If we go by my scales then I have gained 9kg, if we go by hers I've gained 11kg :roll: I hate having to worry about what I eat in fear of getting another lecture at my next appt :cry:
DS1 - 12yo
DS2 - 10yo
DS3 - 4yo
DD1 - 2yo
DD2 - 1yo
BellaM
Angel
Angel

Postby BellaM » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:10 pm

Here is my 30wk belly pic :)

DS1 - 12yo
DS2 - 10yo
DS3 - 4yo
DD1 - 2yo
DD2 - 1yo
BellaM
Angel
Angel

Postby Clairebear » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:21 pm

Bella I love the pic - so good for 30 w
I can't believe your dr gives you sh!t about weight gain - I think you look great and 11kg is nothing - I put on 20! But everyone is different my collegue put on 4 and has lost 8 by 9 days pp. I've lost 10 and most of that dropped really fast.
Hope you start sleeping better soon - not long til you'll have to be up at night with your little girl :)

Afm im still tired after little miss Charley's backwards day, all I wanted to do this morning was sleep in but I got up to keep our routine the same. Today she's had 2 good naps and some awake time so fx she'll sleep well tonight so I can too. DP went out with mates last night, I wasn't exactly impressed with his timing but he said he wouldn't be too late. Needless to say I was not impressed when I woke up at 4am, 6am and 10am and there was still no sign of him. I called him @10 and he had fallen asleep at a mates. And he's been busy all day helping mates prepare for the sound off comp tomorrow so I haven't seen much of him - he knows I'm not impressed but he'll make it up to me. Anyway ladies Charleys settling now so im going to try and put her to bed for a while and rest. Ttyl

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby BellaM » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:06 am

Thanks for the kind words Claire! :grouphug: I stopped counting how much I'd gained with DS3 when it reached 22kg :oops: I lost 10 of that in the first 3 days and was back at pre-preg weight by the time DS3 was 3mths old. You're absolutely right that everyone is different! I've started getting puffy hands due to the heat here at the moment so of course that is going to make the scales go up, just wish she would consider all these things :roll:

Hope you're able to get some rest and I hope DP has a plan to make it up to you after being off with his friends :wink:
DS1 - 12yo
DS2 - 10yo
DS3 - 4yo
DD1 - 2yo
DD2 - 1yo
BellaM
Angel
Angel

Postby aaronsmummy » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:03 am

OMG i've missed so much!!

CONGRATULATIONS hoping and mashinka! :wave:

hoping - kyle is adorable!! how far along were you in the end? can't wait to hear your birth story :wink:

mashinka - welcome, i was in cara's other group so am pleased to meet you here for the first time!

bella - what a cute bump!! you look v.healthy to me i wouldn't worry about those silly doctors, if you're feeling good thats what counts! :D

cara - bet you're happy to be home!

claire - hope you've got some rest mama and DP has pampered you to make up for his night out!

i know i'm missing some people so apologies if i missed you out :oops:

as for me - just SO excited for our 20 week appointment monday, marking the half way point and just dying to know everything's progressing well, see our lil baby again, and find out what this lil baby is - pink or blue either will do!! i'll keep you posted ladies :wink:
aaronsmummy
Angel
Angel

Postby Bouvgirl » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:44 am

Wow, I've so much to catch up on...

Hoping - a massive congratulations on the birth of your son - that's so exciting and he's adorable!

Cara - so sorry to hear your asthma has been acting up. I'm glad you didn't have to stay in hospital for long. Hope they get it sorted for you. Did they say what kind of treatments they might have to look at later on? Take it easy - and glad to hear Archer's doing really well!

Bella - we don't really get weighed over here (thank goodness!) but I think I've put on about 20kg and I still have a few weeks to go. I don't think I look really big either. Your photo looks fantastic and I've no idea why they're going on about your weight - I'd just ignore it if I was you.

Mashinka - congrats on your BFP (I was Othello on the other side) - great to see you over here.

Hi to EOE.

Rachel
Bouvgirl
Star Member
Star Member

Postby h0ping » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:44 pm

Thank you again everyone!!!!! We are happy Kyle is here and healthy!

Rachel: Do you feel you are ready for your LO? You are are next! How exciting!!!!!

Aarons: Thank you. I was about 37.5 weeks when Kyle was born. So a little early but he was still "full term". I can't wait for your gender scan!! So exciting!! I will be looking for an update!!!!!!

Bella: Your pic looks great - I don't understand why your doctors are so worked about your weight - you look wonderful. I have seen some big pregnant ladies before - you are definitely not one!!! I would just ignore them - you look great and as long as you and Charlotte are healthy thats all that matters - plus they are nuts you are not that big!!!!

Claire: How are you today? How is little miss Charley? Is she back on schedule yet??? I have been lucky - Kyle (like my other DS) is really good at night and when I do have to get up its fairly quick and we are back to sleep. I wondered if Kyle would be tougher since my 1st DS was so easy but nope I think I may have lucked out again!!!!! Sorry about DP - but from what you have said about him I am sure he will be showing you he's sorry and making up for it!!!

Hope everyone else is well - I was just popping in for a few minutes to say hi!! I started Kyle's baby book today :D sometimes still can't believe he is here!!!! I keep waiting for something bad to happen since all this has gone so easy!!! Besides being a little sore you would never know I just had a baby - I was back to my usual routine right away - even in the hospital everyone commented how well I look and was walking around etc. Which has worked out great since we came home from the hospital and have had to get the house finished!! It's a lot to do & atleast I am able to help DH plus take care of myself, Kyle & my other DS!!!! Otherwise poor DH would be running around like a crazy person!!!

Hope everyone is well!
h0ping
Angel
Angel

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups