JULY 2013 Due Dates?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: JULY 2013 Due Dates?

Postby JenniferA2013 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:48 pm

Anyone have recommendations for good exercise videos? I've been using Jillian Michaels for weight loss and then weight maintenance for the last few years, but I know I'll need something customized for pregnancy in the next few months, so I want to start trying things out soon! I exercise 20-30 minutes in the morning 5 days a week, plus walking at lunch time. I'd love to keep that up and maintain a healthy weight through as much of my pregnancy as possible.
JenniferA2013
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Zabbi » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:25 pm

Went to dr today turns out everything is fine, saw the heartbeat on the ultrasound, just barely made it in July, due date is July 1st.
Zabbi

Postby Sephie » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:55 am

Hi ladies! Hope you don't mind me joining as well? I'm also on the July Due Dates subgroup but saw you guys here too and thought I'd say hello!

NatalieR - how are things? I am praying for you, I hope there's some good news!

As for me, I'm pregnant with no. 1 with my husband! We are due 14th of July 2013, haven't made a midwife appointment yet as I am told to call at 6 weeks and then we can schedule an appointment! Am always dehydrated, mild cramping and CM started up again (was dry a few days)! Looking to chat with you guys :)

Hope everyone is well! X
EDD: 16th July 2013! It's a boy!!

Sephie
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby Amy+1 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:30 pm

Hi Ladies,
I would love to join you. My due date is around July 17th. This is our first and it still seem so unreal!!

Congrats to all!
Amy+1
Friend

Postby Kohaku » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:25 am

Hi ladies!

Sephie, thanks for heads up about this thread!

Just got my BFP. This will be our first baby! Pretty sure I'll be due around July 21.

My tests are still light but getting darker... I am waiting anxiously for a blazing positive! I'm 11 dpo and got a faint BFP at 10 dpo. This morning it is still very light but sliiiightly darker. Did anyone else's tests get darker verrrry gradually? It's making me nervous! AF would have been due in about 3 days.

I knew I was going to get a BFP yesterday since I felt really weird suddenly.. I was driving back to work from a lunchtime appointment and I started feeling really hot and cold, had to pee really bad, and kind of felt a little shaky or flu-y.

Yesterday I discovered that my blood sugar is crashing way more easily than when I'm not preg! So I need to be eating lots of protein and fewer carbs I think.

Anyway I'm so excited but honestly I am also really nervous!! I'm nervous because I want it to stick SO bad, and I'm nervous about all the weird stuff happening to my body! Been looking at cute baby stuff online to help myself relax. :) :)

Anyway great to be here!!!
Nine years and counting with my best friend. <3

TTC our first since October 2012
One early loss in November 2012
Pregnant again March 14th, 2013!

Arthur August made his debut on December 1st, 2013 -- 9lbs 13oz!

BFP February 16th!

Kohaku
Angel
Angel

Postby NatalieR » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:18 am

I'm still (shockingly) here! The bleeding stopped and my betas rose to 30,496! Thats a doubling time of between 18 & 21 hours. Absolutely crazy! I have to go in for another ultrasound in about a week and a half to make sure baby is growing and to see how many there are in there. ;)

I can't even believe I bled so heavy and still have a baby growing. It's so unreal. The nausea has set in with full force this morning so that makes it a little easier to believe.

Hi to the new July mommas! :hi: Congratulations!!!
Natalie ( 30 )
Jordan ( 32 )
Taea Danielle ( August 5, 2008 )
Boober #2 ( Coming July 2013 )

NatalieR
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amy+1 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:06 am

Natalie, that's great news! Is that possibly an indication on more than one?
Amy+1
Friend

Postby SherBears » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:44 am

Hi ladies!

I just found out I'm pregnant and due July 23rd. Got some super faint (past the time limit) positives starting 8dpo. They gradually started appearing within the time frame, faster and faster each day. I had a chemical last month so I was cautiously optimistic. Then by 11dpo/ 12dpo I finally got confirmation on a FRER and CB digital (so NOW I believe it!). First prenatal is Dec 4th and that feels like FOREVER away!! Figured I'd introduce myself since this is my first... happy to have the support :)

Natalie, while reading through the posts I was so sad to hear your news. I'm thrilled to now see that your baby is doing well. Keep us posted!
SherBears

Previous

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups