JULY 2013 Due Dates?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: JULY 2013 Due Dates?

Postby Zabbi » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:26 pm

I debated on a visit as well my backache was right over my kidneys on both sides or at least felt like it. I have been starving but when I go to eat I can't eat:( driving my hubby crazy. It's crazy I know but I already have a baby bump. I have pcos n my stomache swells with it. I'm sure it just some side effect from that but my tummy is denfitely bigger but no weight gain. Lol could just be in my head. Hope all is going well!
Zabbi

Postby NatalieR » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:53 am

I haven't dared step on the scale yet, lol. You're brave! ;)
Natalie ( 30 )
Jordan ( 32 )
Taea Danielle ( August 5, 2008 )
Boober #2 ( Coming July 2013 )

NatalieR
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby matts_wife » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:22 pm

Well here we are, all past the due date of AF! :) :)

Are either of you prone to UTIs? I got them really bad at the beginning of each of my previous pregnancies to the point of laying on my stomach in tears and missing work. This time as soon as I got my BFP I went to drinking an abundance of water and cranberry juice as a preventative measure adn so far I have been in the clear.

My twinges have stopped and the nausea isn't as bad either. The heartburn is consistent with each meal, so I'm a big fan of Tums :)

Natalie are you super excited for your first appointment tomorrow?!

I had an appointment with my family practicioner last Thursday, that was supposed to be for discussion of meds for OCD, but clearly that focus was changed and instead discussed delivery options with her after "officially" confirming my pregnancy.

I'm really in limbo as to making a decision of where to make my first real appointment. My family dr is supposed to be contacting me with a referral, but I am not so sure about the hospital she delivers at. My midwives from previous births have since moved and I just don't like the options left in the practice, so I'm really just undecided. I really like a one/one relationship with the person who will be present at the delivery and not just casual conversation with a different person at every visit and a luck of the draw for delivery. I'm actually even researching home birth, which I have come to learn is a very controversial topic! I just don't know...what are your plans?
Shay 28 DH: 31 DS1: 8 DS2: 6 DS3: 3
Baby #4 in the oven

matts_wife
Angel
Angel

Postby Zabbi » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:44 pm

I got to a office that offers both physicians and mid wife's. With the midwives you get one on one. I had a previous c section so have to discuss a vbac, otherwise it will be back to the operating room:(
Zabbi

Postby NatalieR » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:56 pm

Super excited for tomorrow's appointment! It's only to meet the team of midwives but we'll have a better idea of where to go next. I'm hoping that with the mention of twins, we'll get an ultrasound earlier. My 4 year old is convinced that we're having two babies and I've been feeling awful so we shall see.

I wish I had the time to check in with you girls tonight but the little one is off to bed and that means I am as well. Hope you're all feeling great and growing those beautiful babies! xo!
Natalie ( 30 )
Jordan ( 32 )

NatalieR
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Zabbi » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:31 pm

Went to er yesterday with cramping, said I was degydrated and gave me fluids. Moved my apt up to tomorrow so not for sure what they will do. I'm excited
Zabbi

Postby matts_wife » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:26 pm

Zabbi, hope you are feeling better and drinking water like crazy! I hate the taste of plain water and during my first pregnancy I passed out frequently due to dehydration. This time I can't say that I like water anymore, but I love the oceanspray packets that pour into the water and drink tons of it each day and enjoy it.

Natalie, hope you get some rest and have a great appointment tomorrow! TWINS wow! That would be fun! I would love to have twin girls this times since I have 3 boys already. This pregnancy was totally not planned but I'm really hoping it happened to fulfill my longing for a daughter.

I found a group on babycenter today in my area with some information on prospective hospitals YAY! I just wish my dr. office would call with the referral already so I can schedule a hospital tour and see if this is what I'm looking for or not and I could quit obsessing about delivery options.

What are your plans, natural/medicated birth?
Are you planning to find out the sex?
Baby #4 in the oven

matts_wife
Angel
Angel

Postby Zabbi » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:33 pm

With my second I had to have a c- section, I am hoping to be able to avoid that this round. I would love to go natural but have to see the size my babies tend to be big!

Twins would be great! I've always wanted them

Keep me posted on how the first dr apt goes

As well as how you like the hospital

I am definitely going to try to find out what this baby is. I cannot find much nuetral nursery stuff that I've fallen in love with. How bout you all
Zabbi

Postby matts_wife » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:39 pm

Not planning to find out! I didn't with my second (which I desperately wanted to be a girl) and just saved all the boy stuff from my fort then bought a ton off girl stuff (which all got returned). I think it was easier for me that way. With our third dh insisted on knowing an I cried! I know once I'm holding my baby gender won't matter, but until them I don't want to obsess over it. Hope you are able to get your vbac.
Baby #4 in the oven

matts_wife
Angel
Angel

Postby Zabbi » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:46 pm

Totally agree once your holding it boy or girl you wouldn't change it for the world! I have two girls if I have another it would be great and a boy would be nice too! Just praying for healthy baby. Hoping you get to keep your little secret til delivery.
Zabbi

Postby MrsSmith13 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:18 am

July 4th 2013 here :-)
MrsSmith13
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Zabbi » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:08 pm

Had an ultrasound Monday just read report after seeing Dr today. Monday I should have been 5 weeks but there was no yolk sac or fetal pole, my levels were 1440. Is this normal I feel like I should be worried something is wrong.
Zabbi

Postby NatalieR » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:16 am

I'm out, ladies. I guess those early pulling sensations and small amounts of cramping meant the baby was not okay. I went to the ER because of the cramping Thursday afternoon, had blood taken, urine tested and both external and internal ultrasound done. It was too early for anything to show on the ultrasound but they still had to rule out appendicitis, ect., but my blood tests showed a beta of only 900 which according to the doctor was in the low range for 4 weeks 4 days. He said the baby may not be viable and sure enough I started bleeding and passing big clots in he middle of the night. I also have a UTI on top of losing my baby. The bleeding has slowed down significantly but the emotional aspect still sucks. I have to go in and have more blood drawn to confirm miscarriage on Monday so I'm just trying to push through the weekend. Blah. :(

Good luck to everyone! xo!
Natalie ( 30 )
Jordan ( 32 )

NatalieR
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Zabbi » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:35 am

So sorry praying for you, I to have been to er but my blood levels are showing high but baby us only showing three weeks, which is just a sac. I go Monday for another ultrasound but they think I'm either in early miscarriage or this is an eptopic pregnancy. Just trying to pray for good news on Monday. Praying for you and I'm so sorry
Zabbi

Postby JenniferA2013 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:05 pm

Hi! Just got the exciting positive this weekend after several failed months. This will be my first, so it is all new to me, but I've been reading up on everything I can get my hands on. Looks like my due date will be July 12, but I've got my first doc appointment next Friday the 16th, so I'm sure we will confirm it then. We aren't telling anyone yet, maybe not until Christmas, so it is great to have you all to connect with!

Jennifer
JenniferA2013
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups