Lucky Charm Momma's---- Part 3!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: Lucky Charm Momma's---- Part 3!

Postby caqtcake143 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:57 pm

Hiiiiii!!!!!!

Em- omg, sooooo soon!!!! I'm so excited for you and so happy we get to see Lexi's face soon!!! How long do you guys stay in the hospital for a csection there?

Sarah- sleep has been pretty good here!! He is asleep for the night sound 9, up a 2:30 and the up at 5. The only thing is he will NOT sleep laying down by himself. He likes either being in the swing or being close to us. Lol. Should be fun fr sleep training!!!

How is everyone else?!?

Betty- you guys good?!?

Kryssy- how are your little guys?!?
Me- Carolanne 28 DH- Jeremiah 31
DD- Makena Marie- June 24th, 2010
DS- Logan Emery- October 14, 2012

caqtcake143
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby aaronsmummy » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:26 am

well, it should be about 3 days i think. BUT last time i had a temperature so just in case it was a sign of infection they kept me in (thankfully it was nothing) i was in for 6 days total...BORING i hope we get to be released earlier this time, but perhaps my temperature was due to the whole emergency scenario and being planned this time we should be good :D

by the way i'm keeping the date a secret on facebook so we can suprise everyone :D
aaronsmummy
Angel
Angel

Postby stuckunderhere » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:38 am

Eeeek!!! It's almost time!! :-D
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby caqtcake143 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:39 am

How are we all?!?!?

caqtcake143
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby stuckunderhere » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:50 am

So I just saw Em's pics and siggy update... She's already here lol
Congrats Em!! :-D She's adorable!

Cake- I'm good. Things are moving along in the right direction here finally. Moe's on his 5wk paternity leave (3.5 to go) and we're on our way to visit his family and friends in Toronto for the weekend (Thursday night to Monday lunchtime). So I might not be on here or FB much.

I have also signed up to be a holistic nutritionist with an at home/online school program and have already started. It is very cool. I like it!

As for the kids. They are good. Eli is growing well, and on track with milestones. He is trying to roll over (happened once) and has started with little giggles here and there. So cute! Sam is just, Sam. LOL! What can I say about 4 year olds apart from "WHOA, I dont like this age much!" We've been doing more timeouts than not and all he wants to do is play video games ALL DAY LONG! The kid is finishing levels and earning stars on Mario Galaxy and things like that. Geez!
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby aaronsmummy » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:07 pm

ok guys i don't even know where to BEGIN to catch up!! 8O

so...i had my baby earlier than expected - again!! (you can read her full birth story on the january due dates board)

lexi is a little angel baby, honestly, i hardly know when she's really hungry or dirty or when it's a false alarm because all she does is this little 'eh, eh' wimpering sound and quietly sucks her fist!! bless... she's not needy at all either, and i can leave her happily in her crib alone to sleep with no pacifier (we haven't even bought one). i'm loving this little girl!! breastfeeding has been a dream so far too - well, except for the engorged boobs, but they will go away with time i know!

i've really been hit hard with my feelings for aaron though...i love him so much and i've hardly seen him since Lexi was born -or at least that's what it feels like! so much change has happened in such a small time. i missed his first day of kindergarden as i was in hospital, and whilst i greatly appreciate all the help i've had from my parents looking after him and hubby getting him ready in the mornings and taking him to school, i was SO used to spending 24 hours a day with him that taking a step back and letting everyone else take care of him has taken me by surprise - i felt like i could cry tonight, its the first time i've read him his bedtime stories since Lexi, and when he cried and said he didn't want to go to sleep i could have cried too. its just SO unlike him to be upset at bedtime, but these changes have hit him hard too.

i'm sure things will settle down when he gets used to going to school every day, and having his baby sister around, but i can tell these first few weeks are going to be hard for him. and for us all to adjust!! mama misses all that one-on-one time with her little man terribly :( i hope to go fetch him from school myself either tomorrow or friday so i can feel involved again, and have a chat with his teacher to see how he's getting on.

hope you guys are all doing well, xxx
aaronsmummy
Angel
Angel

Postby aaronsmummy » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:16 pm

this one's for sarah!!
sibling similarities - me and hubby make small babies!! lol

just a quick update: things finally seem to be settling down today. i finally got to fetch him from school, and the grandparents left us early so we had our first evening just the four of us in routine - and it worked!! aaron went down like a good boy, and for the first time today he asked for cuddles with his sister and told me "i love her"...hopefully the only way is up from now onwards :D
aaronsmummy
Angel
Angel

Postby caqtcake143 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:23 am

She is SO adorbs, Em!!! Hope everything is good!

caqtcake143
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby Kryssy » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:15 pm

Emily - She is sooo cute! Her and Aaron do look alike but she already has a lot of feminine qualities to her face.

AFM - We are doing good. Both boys are very happy with each other. Hudson looks everywhere for Lincoln and Lincoln is always giving him toys to play with him with or asking me to put Hudson in places for him to play. It is adorable.
Here is a picture to show how much my boys look alike, or don't lol. Lincoln is looking down and not smiling, Hudson looking up and smiling so not the best comparision but it was the closest I could find. lol
When I see them close up like this I can see similiarities. I think because Lincoln lost all his dark hair and was so fair right away you can still barely see his hair, which I call see through colour, Hudson appears to be staying darker.
Me: Kryssy 32
DH: 28
DS: Born Dec. 27, 2010
DS: Born Aug. 30, 2012
DD: Born Dec. 12, 2013
5 Angels.

ImageImage
Kryssy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Kryssy » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:16 pm

Oh I just looked at a wipe box and thought holy she is small! lol
Me: Kryssy 32
DH: 28
DS: Born Dec. 27, 2010
DS: Born Aug. 30, 2012
DD: Born Dec. 12, 2013
5 Angels.

ImageImage
Kryssy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby aaronsmummy » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:15 am

i can see the similarities definately in your boys eyes nose and mouth, it seems like the eyebrows and hair are the biggest difference! can't wait to see how my little girl grows and changes over the next few weeks and months...each day i swear she looks a little different!

so nice to hear your boys are getting on so well...aaron has developed a somewhat love-hate relationship with his sister at the moment, sometimes so interested and curious to hold her for cuddles and kisses, he even wanted to brush her hair for her yesterday, but at other times its "mummy put her back to bed" or acting like a baby himself (he saw me put her nappy on and asked for a nappy - he's fully potty trained so of course i said no!) but you get the picture. he doesn't quite know what to make of his new situation yet.

i'm sure he'll come round after a couple of weeks getting used to kindergarten and his new baby sister. we just need to give it some time!!
aaronsmummy
Angel
Angel

Postby stuckunderhere » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:41 am

Awww such cuties everywhere!!

I need to update my comparison pics... Eli is almost 3months so his features have grown a lot.. I need to find a good pic of Sam at 2.5-3months
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby stuckunderhere » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:40 am

growing so fast... aww! 12wks now :)
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby caqtcake143 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:05 am

They are all so cute!!! I wil do a comparison too!

Em- i thought the same exact thing as Kryssy, Lexi is so feminine! Thats how makena was too, she just had the soft features of a little princess. I just love Lexi! Aaron will grow acustom to Lex, and soon will LOVE having her there. lways a play buddy there. :)

Kryssy- I defintely see similarites but your boys are very different too!!! Both so adorbs.I love the comparison!

Sarah- LOVE that pic of Eli, you could get lost in those eyes! How is the reflux? Weight gain getting any better? When is his well baby?

AFM- We are good here for the most part but I am struggling with the work transition. Its just hard, much harder then it was with Makena. The hubby and I had a disagreement this AM(if you want to call it that) and it always makes me feel off when that happens. We are just struggling to find our groove I think. Then again its only been 4 days so far, I guess I should give it more time. Its just up so early and tying to to get everyone ready and out the door. Then being away all day. I miss them.

Logan is amazing, such a chill baby and so go with the flow. He smiles all the time, I almost feel like he is better then Makena was and I thought Makena was a dream baby. One thing with Logan though, he will ONLY sleep in the swing. I mean literally. He wakes within 30 minutes ANYTIME we put him down while sleeping, I even tried the crib last night. Any pointers?!?!?!?

caqtcake143
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby stuckunderhere » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:54 pm

Here we go...

stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend