Lucky Charm Momma's---- Part 3!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: Lucky Charm Momma's---- Part 3!

Postby caqtcake143 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:10 pm

Hey girls, everyone hangin in there?!?

Hectic night for the Jubecks, I thought my head was going to explode. :/ now just praying it's a good night for Lo and I!!! Fingers crossed!!
Me- Carolanne 28 DH- Jeremiah 31
DD- Makena Marie- June 24th, 2010
DS- Logan Emery- October 14, 2012

caqtcake143
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby B » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:22 pm

I dread nights!
B
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby caqtcake143 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:58 pm

I hear ya, B!!!! We have had 2 really bad nights so far. Not bad for 3 weeks, right?!? How is Ian?!?

caqtcake143
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby stuckunderhere » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:01 am

Somehow Eli is sleeping alright at night time. He gives me 3-4hr stretches between 10pm and 5am. But the rest of the time, he either wants to be held or feeding. NONSTOP! I havent showered in 3days (eww, I know), I havent really cooked any good meals (its just been whatever I can find, goes) and Sam feels left out a bit. I try to entertain him when I can but its hard with a newborn attached to my boob... Sorry I'm in complaining mode today. Bah!
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kryssy » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:24 am

B and Cake - I hear you. I used to and still get nervous hoping things go good. I am hoping we might be passed the constant night eating. You never know but he seems to really like night time sleeping, which is good as he does not like day time sleeping. Have you tried a SwaddleMe sleep swaddle? Hudson seems to hate it at first every night as it holds his arms down but since the first night he slept or 5 hours and now we are much longer than that. I always have swaddled my boys but I used touts use an oversized recieving blanket that I made. These sacks are amazing! Just my opinion, but I wish I had used one with Link. That is the only difference during the day no swaddle during night swaddle. That way he has a clear difference between day and night, I was told if you make a clear difference they will be less likely to mixed them up. So far Neither of my oys have mixed them up so I am very happy.

Sarah -Hudson is the same way. He sleeps really well which makes me very happy! Last night he slep for 8.5 hours then ate and went back to sleep. I leave him in my room sleeping until he wakes up around 8:30 - 9:00 to give Link and I some time without him, during the day Hudson wants to eat at least every 2 hours, and will not sleep unless he is held. Thank god for carriers! I just tell myself that it is the price to pay or sleep and really I am okay with that lol. He is getting so many calories during he day he oesn't need any during the night! I AMA bit scared that his sleeping through the night so quickly is goingto bring AF back quite oon though. With Link I had 11 months without her andi was hoping or the same but I am pretty sure I will be lucky to get to 3 months.
Me: Kryssy 32
DH: 28
DS: Born Dec. 27, 2010
DS: Born Aug. 30, 2012
DD: Born Dec. 12, 2013
5 Angels.

ImageImage
Kryssy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby B » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:03 am

Ian is the complete opposite! He is perfect during the daytime! We can set him down to sleep in the swing or pack n play and he's fine. We actually will have to try to wake him up if it's been too long since he's eaten but at night, he doesn't sleep at all. Last night I couldn't get him to sleep until 2 am (some nights it's 3 or even worse). I try swaddling, rocking him, walking around - nothing. We even tried to bring the swing upstairs since he likes it so much during the daytime but alas, that did not work either. Thankfully hubby relieves me close to morning time so I can get some sleep but I don't know what I'm going to do once he goes back to work! Thank goodness for daytime naps.
B
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby caqtcake143 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:36 pm

Definitely sounds like he's got days and nights mixed up! He will get it right soon. I have heard in order to get them on track to make sure to feed during the day every two hours which will make their longest sleeping period during the night. Also like Kryssy is doing, swaddle or do something that he can start to associate with night. Even like a bath every night just before bed etc. are you able to keep him up during the day longer yet?

We had a great night last night! I feel so refreshed. Lol. Yesterday Lo was up a lot of the day around 10pm he was completely out and slept until about 2. Then 4:30 then 7:30! We are at the new beginnings boutique in the hospital I gave birth at to do a weigh, feed, weigh and make sure I am producing enough milk. Fingers crossed!!!!

caqtcake143
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby stuckunderhere » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:16 am

Ohh how'd the check go, C?
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby aaronsmummy » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:37 am

ladies you must update your tickers like sarah has so i can see how old the babes are!! :D

got my 4D scan booked for monday, i'll be 29 weeks, SO excited...hopefully i get some nice pics to post!! my latest bump pic is on january DDC bumps if anyones curious...its still not quite there yet :? as long as she's measuring ok on monday i'll be happy :D :D

got a LOT of reading to catch up on since exams so will attempt personals once i've caught up lol
aaronsmummy
Angel
Angel

Postby caqtcake143 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:29 am

Ticker updated, Em!!!! :)

Check went good!!! He is getting about 2.7 ounces per feeding and anything over 2 right now is good!!! He was 9 lbs after I fed him. :)

caqtcake143
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby stuckunderhere » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:08 pm

Wow, little piggy you got there! lol
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby caqtcake143 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:03 pm

Right?!? Hehehehe!!!

caqtcake143
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby caqtcake143 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:36 am

Sorta missing my belly!!!

caqtcake143
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby stuckunderhere » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:39 am

ugh, horrid night we just had. whatever this is, it sucks! i didnt think the 10day growth spurt would last this long. hes attached to my boob 24/7, literally! i dont get a break... i feed one side then just keep switching back n forth for hrs on end. i am le pooped! *yawn*
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby aaronsmummy » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:32 am

hey ladies!!

sorry i've been MIA, we had to spend an extra day in the capital for the scan - little Lexi was camera shy and hiding her face so they let us try again the next day and FINALLY got some nice pics!! so glad, it was an aweful journey (3.5 hours) and 109 degrees F (43 degrees C) in the capital. unbearable weather, i don't know how people live there, really appreciate being back at the coast with the sea breeze to keep us cool! here's some pics:

Image Image
Image Image

she weighed an estimated 1.2kgs and is still measuring about 6 days behind - but i hear some variation is perfectly normal, think she's just a small baby! :wink:

go back for my next checkup at 31 weeks (the 26th nov.) and will hopefully discuss VBAC v. section again...not sure what to expect him to say, but i'm going to let doctor's judgement guide me. he didn't let me down with aaron so i trust him to do what's best for us, whatever that may be. its easy to forget we're not living in a developed country and the practises are just not the same over here as the west, so we'll see.
aaronsmummy
Angel
Angel

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups