Lucky Charm Momma's---- Part 3!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: Lucky Charm Momma's---- Part 3!

Postby B » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:22 pm

My stupid notifier is busted again! I've missed so much! It never tells me when I get new messages. Em, those are great u/s pictures. I seriously can't believe how fast time has flown by. Sarah, Ian makes weird wheezing noises too and grunts a lot. His breathing sounds kind of wet sometimes too. Our pediatrician says it's normal though. We think he might have a bit of a reflux problem. His doctor is having me cut out dairy for awhile to see if it might be a dairy allergy. I don't know how you do it! I am dying. I want a cheeseburger and pizza so badly! He spits up so much though. I have to try to keep him upright for 20 minutes or so after I feed him which is NOT fun at 3 in the morning when I just want to crawl back into bed! He's also still not sleeping too well at night. And yesterday he was fussy all afternoon. Hubby and I keep looking at each other and saying sooooo one kid is enough right?! Lol. I am seriously in awe of you guys! I don't know how you guys do it with two kids!
B
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby stuckunderhere » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:34 pm

It gets easier after the first few months *hugs*
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby stuckunderhere » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:26 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby B » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:03 pm

That is such a cute picture Sarah!
B
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby caqtcake143 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:56 am

Hi guys!!!! How is everyone?!? I miss you guys! Lol

6 week growth spurt here I think. Wednesday night was TERRIBLE. Lol. He was a fuss monster all Wednesday and the whole night too, he just couldn't get comfy. Then yesterday he was the same. Last night was much better though. Slept frm 12-4!!!!! Thank goodness, momma needed it!!! Lol
Even with the lack of sleep I got some black Friday shoppinge in though!!!! We decided to get a new, really nice camera as our gift for Jeremiah and I. Got Makena all done too!!!!!
Me- Carolanne 28 DH- Jeremiah 31
DD- Makena Marie- June 24th, 2010
DS- Logan Emery- October 14, 2012

caqtcake143
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby aaronsmummy » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:55 am

Sarah - i agree, cute pic!

B - is the dairy-free diet helping at all yet?

C - good to hear from you!! you seem in v.good spirits regardless of the sleepless nights :wink: i'm thinking i'd better get a move on with shopping too...it gets UNBEARABLY busy here in december because we're the 'summer holiday' destination town being at the coast...so we get a lot of tourists - south africans and even namibians from inland visiting the seaside for their holidays. thats not to mention northern hemisphere tourists who come to avoid winter and enjoy a double summer! (mainly germans and dutch i'd guess as we're german ex-colonial country). basically, our tiny little town will become hectic busy so i need to move my ass to the shops before the mob arrives and all the good stuff sells out!!

kryssy - can't believe hudson is almost 3 months already! time flies...are you all well settled in now? whats new with hudson, any firsts yet??

as for pregnancy - i'll update after my appointment monday, but i'm feeling great at the moment! :D
aaronsmummy
Angel
Angel

Postby caqtcake143 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:43 am

Em- Glad you are feeling well!!! Can't wait for an update Monday!!! I hear ya on getting shopping done, I'm super excited to e pretty much done. Now I want a tree and to wrap!!! I love the holidays!!

B- how are you?!?

Sarah- how is Eli's breathing? Getting any better?

caqtcake143
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby stuckunderhere » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:23 am

Em- Hey girlie! How goes the preggo? I can't believe you're only 9wks away! 0_0 Where did time go? Geez!

C- Sorry about the sleepless nights. I'm very thankful that Elijah sleeps 4-5hr stretches at night, but I'm having the opposite issue. He will NOT sleep during the day unless I hold him. The second I put him down, he's up. This makes for very long days of nurse, hold, change diaper, nurse again, hold, change... and repeat all day long from 6am til 8pm.

Kryssy- How is little Hudson doing? Any new updates? Don't see you on here much no more...

B- Is Ian doing better with the bum issues?
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby aaronsmummy » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:23 am

today we saw 2 dolphins playing at the beach! typically i didn't bring my camera (i mean, we aren't on holiday so i don't always take it...its like going to the park for us) and it was SO busy. really strange to see so many people at the beach, normally me and aaron are one of about 5-10 people who are there, must have been 50+ today! at least i kno they won't be here for long - most people have cleared off by january 2nd after new years. i like having the place to ourselves :D hee hee

so funny - aaron also doesn't like the bouncy castles they put up by the lighthouse, they scare him!! so i think he'll be glad when december is over too (its just for the summer holiday season they're up). i kno - a child that doesn't like bouncy castles, weird - its the noise they make blowing air that almost sounds like a giant vacuum cleaner that puts him off! he's sensitive to sounds and notices much more subtle noises than we do

perhaps he'll get over it by next year?!

will update further pregnancy-wise after my appointment monday :D
aaronsmummy
Angel
Angel

Postby stuckunderhere » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:19 am

sound sensitivities here too... me and sam. i have the hearing of a dog. its annoying! i always hear things nobody else does and loud noises hurt my ears... says the girl who lives across the intl airport for 26yrs :-P
Last edited by stuckunderhere on Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby aaronsmummy » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:16 am

good to know he's not the only one...i just couldn't understand his fear at first but then i started noticing he doesn't like vacuum cleaners, food blenders, loud kitchen fans in restaurants and i put two and two together! he hears planes going over and sirens from emergency vehicles long before i notice them too. i've decided not to 'avoid' the bouncy castles - i mean we have to walk past them to get to the beach - but not to force him to go on until he's ready either.
aaronsmummy
Angel
Angel

Postby caqtcake143 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:24 am

Worst 24 hours EVER!!! Lo has been weirdly fussy. He is fine when I am holding him but the second I put him down omg. Lol little stinker!!!

How is everyone?!?

caqtcake143
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby stuckunderhere » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:07 am

Those are my days, Carolanne! Eli will not let ME (not even Moe can hold him much) put him down or he's fussy/cries. So between 6am and 8pm, I have a baby is my arms, either BFing or sleeping. It makes for verrrrrry long days. Buuut, he sleeps super well at night (usually), so I'm not complaining much. He usually sleep 8-1:30am, eats, then sleep 2-5am and then sleeps til 6:30ish.
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby aaronsmummy » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:25 am

i see i have lots to look forward to in the new year lol!!

trying to get aaron out of the habit of being carried at the moment. he's too young to walk long distances so we're mostly in the trike (it has a handle so i can push it like a pram) for our trips to the beach and around town. BUT there are times when he's tired and wants me to pick him up and i have to say no now...i can't manage it with this big belly any more - and he must learn before his sister arrives that mommy is carrying HER! oh the joys of motherhood... :?

thankfully my parents will be here to take the pressure off a bit when she does finally make her appearence!
aaronsmummy
Angel
Angel

Postby Kryssy » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:43 pm

Soory I have been MIA for a while I was lurking just not adding to the conversations. Lol I have been busy getting everything ready for Christmas as my entire family is coming and staying for Link's birthday. Then DH decided that he wanted Link to have a birthday party this year. We have been to so many this year so I said okay. Link loves everything monsters so I decided to do a monster party. I have been madly crocheting 10 toques for all the kids that will be invited then once they confirm I will turn the toques into monsters for them. I am making each kid a special monster bean bag ( they will get to take it home too)that they can use in the monster toss, basically just a box with a monster drawn on it and a cut out for the mouth that they can throw bean bags into. then we'll have pin the eyes on the monster and monster cupcakes. I will make a watermelon monster to hold all the fruit for the kids to snack on. It shouldn't cost more than $25, as I have a lot of the stuff I'll need already in my craft supply area. Oh and we are using the gym at my school so we I'll have access to all the hula hoops and balls or anything else we might need to entertain the kids for a few hours. I didn't like the parties where the kids just did wherever and the parents sat back and talked. Maybe it is the teacher in me but parties are for kids, so I am going to make sure they all have fun. Oh and I am going to take a picture of each kid then edit it onto a monster background I created as a personal thank you card from Link. I will upload the invitation and thank you cards I made to show you I am very happy with how they turned out. Lol sorry that was so long but I have been very busycop panning all that and Lincoln started his third round of swim lessons.
Oh yeah Hudson is good lol He can hold his head up really well. When I put him on the couch sitting by Link he will pick up his head rather than just resting it on the couch. He hates tummy ine with a capital H. He does however move across the floor really well by kicking so hard. He looks like an angry seal, lol. He is slowly losing his baby hair, but his other hair is growing in much faster than Link's did and it looks brown, not see through like Link's. He loves the pool deck, I am waiting until he is 4 months to go in the pool. I am taking Link and my family swimming on his true birthday Dec. 27, his party will be Jan 6, and that will be Hudson's first time in the pool. I can't wait. Well orry for the novel. I will try to stay more it touch.
Me: Kryssy 32
DH: 28
DS: Born Dec. 27, 2010
DS: Born Aug. 30, 2012
DD: Born Dec. 12, 2013
5 Angels.

ImageImage
Kryssy
Addicted
Addicted

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups