Lucky Charm Momma's---- Part 3!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: Lucky Charm Momma's---- Part 3!

Postby stuckunderhere » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:19 am

cuuuute!
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kryssy » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:16 am

Sarah - we didn't get him a whole train table thing that would be awesome but we don't have the room for one. We just got him a small train track with some train figurines from the chuggington t.v. show.

Cake - that would be nice if it all worked out for you. I thought about staying home, and running a dayhome. We just figured for us me working is the best choice. DH 's shift is set up so he will stay home with the boys 2 days a week and then they will go to a day home right next to the school 3 days a week. Plus as a teacher I get all the holidays off and like 8 weeks off during the summer. Given I do go to the school once a week during the summer just to set up and be ready for the next year. If I ran a day home I wouldn't have the flexibility.

Emily you look beautiful! I wouldn't worry about how your princess gets here, I know you are not too much though. She will get here the way she was meant to, and it doesn't matter how it. She is never going to remember and no one will ever ask her lol.
Me: Kryssy 32
DH: 28
DS: Born Dec. 27, 2010
DS: Born Aug. 30, 2012
DD: Born Dec. 12, 2013
5 Angels.

ImageImage
Kryssy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby caqtcake143 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:10 pm

Amazing picture, Em!!!!
Me- Carolanne 28 DH- Jeremiah 31
DD- Makena Marie- June 24th, 2010
DS- Logan Emery- October 14, 2012

caqtcake143
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby caqtcake143 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:29 pm

Hi ladies!!! Can you believe Christmas is almost here?!? Oh Em geeee! I am really really excited! Makena is so into everything this year, I love it.
How is everyone? Y'all ready?!?
So, I had a small moment of remrmberance on the last year and a half of my life and I started to get emotional. Can you all believe where we are right now? Just thinking back to all our individual struggles with conceiving and thinking about what brought us all to know each other is truly amazing. We are all so blessed and I wanted to say thank you to each and everyone of you. You guys helped me through such a tough time in my life when I needed girlfriends that understood the most. I feel very lucky to have had you guys as a helpful support system since it is so hard to find people that can understand fully. I now look at little LoLo and still can't believe my eyes that our little miracle is right here with us. Thanks ladies, and I hope you all have an amazing Christmas with your little ones in your arms and Em with that little lady in your tummy!!! She will be here before we know it!!!

caqtcake143
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby aaronsmummy » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:45 am

caqtcake143 wrote:So, I had a small moment of remrmberance on the last year and a half of my life and I started to get emotional. Can you all believe where we are right now? Just thinking back to all our individual struggles with conceiving and thinking about what brought us all to know each other is truly amazing. We are all so blessed and I wanted to say thank you to each and everyone of you. You guys helped me through such a tough time in my life when I needed girlfriends that understood the most. I feel very lucky to have had you guys as a helpful support system since it is so hard to find people that can understand fully. I now look at little LoLo and still can't believe my eyes that our little miracle is right here with us. Thanks ladies, and I hope you all have an amazing Christmas with your little ones in your arms and Em with that little lady in your tummy!!! She will be here before we know it!!!

awww carolanne i couldn't have said it better!! its my 3 year wedding anniversary today (and MILs birthday), but this time last year i remember i was late for my period and hoping for a miracle at this special time...and silly AF came and ruined the party - honestly i couldn't be happier to be where i am today in comparison. you've all helped me through so much!! :hb:

yes, we're all ready for Christmas!! celebrations start today - mainly for MILs birthday tho! we're having a 'make your own sushi' evening with the family (tho we're mostly vegetarian, so think more avo carrot and cucumber flavour lol) and i'm finishing up icing my xmas cookies and filling the mince pies today before we head over later this evening to start the festivities. Will make kryssy's idea of rudolph cupcakes with DS on christmas eve so we can eat them fresh on xmas day!! mmm...

wishing all you ladies a v.merry christmas!! :grouphug: i'll update again after my doc. appt on the 27th, will be one of my last!
aaronsmummy
Angel
Angel

Postby caqtcake143 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:22 am

Happy belated Anni, Em!!!!!!

caqtcake143
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby stuckunderhere » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:06 am

happy holidays!!
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby aaronsmummy » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:01 am

35 week appointment went well...doctor said she feels more like 36 weeks and is bigger than aaron was at birth already! i'm doing great health-wise - no complaints - and doc was happy with blood pressure, weight etc.

up to weekly appointments now!! he thinks i'm around term next week and i asked 'when we booked into the hospital they wrote us down for a section on 15th, does that mean we're definately having the cesar' and he said its not set in stone, and we'll see how i am over the next couple of weeks and make the decision then rather.

so i'm quite happy with how that all went :D he said things are looking good and i seem healthier than when i carried aaron
aaronsmummy
Angel
Angel

Postby caqtcake143 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:59 am

Yay, Em!!!!!!

caqtcake143
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby aaronsmummy » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:52 am

ok ladies...we have a date!!

little lexi will be arriving via repeat section on 17th january!! :D

14 days to go...

doc explained at todays appointment that he just doesn't think i'm a good candidate for VBAC (i won't go into details). i've accepted his medical advice on this decision. it may not be what i initially had in mind, but i'm positive to make the most of this and i know this will definately be a better birth experience than our previous emergency delivery with aaron. i'm full term on monday, and doc reckons at birth she'll weigh a healthy 2.5kgs (5lbs, 5oz)

we're having our baby girl in 2 weeks and i can't wait :D :D both nervous and excited
aaronsmummy
Angel
Angel

Postby stuckunderhere » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:51 am

Oh yay!! Can't wait to see Lexi's sweet little face! Thanks for the update, Em...

AFM, I have applied for a Nutrition Certificate program to study from home. I shall start as soon as I receive materials. I'm quite excited actually... lol, I'm a nerd. Who gets happy over studying biology and food nutrients in their first course :-P I'm just glad I'll finally have a certificate/diploma to my name within a year...

Carolanne- How's things on your end? Lo sleeping well? I'm still having no sleep here. Eli used to give me 5hr stretches at night but now its a good night if I get 2hrs between feeds. Makes for one tired mama! lol How bout feeds? How's that going? Are you nervous bout starting work soon?

Kryssy- I managed to get 2 more trains for my son this Christmas. This kid has too many!! lol
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby aaronsmummy » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:09 am

stuckunderhere wrote:AFM, I have applied for a Nutrition Certificate program to study from home. I shall start as soon as I receive materials. I'm quite excited actually... lol, I'm a nerd. Who gets happy over studying biology and food nutrients in their first course :-P I'm just glad I'll finally have a certificate/diploma to my name within a year...

ditto!! i love my studying...(and bragging about my distinctions on facebook as you all have seen LOL!!) such a nerd. can't wait to graduate at the end of the year either, i'll have such a sense of achievement when these last years of study pay off!!
aaronsmummy
Angel
Angel

Postby stuckunderhere » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:32 pm

Twins, 4yrs apart :p
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby aaronsmummy » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:25 am

no way! you really can't tell they're different babies!!

my best friend has 3 girls and they're all 4 years apart...BUT just like with your boys their baby photos could be twins, i just couldn't tell which baby was which child (she gave me a test!) crazy the sibling resemblence can be so striking :wink:
aaronsmummy
Angel
Angel

Postby stuckunderhere » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:25 am

Eli's just a bit chunkier... The rest is all the same lol
stuckunderhere
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups