The Babymakers #4

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: The Babymakers #4

Postby Bouvgirl » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:00 am

Ok. Let us know how you go. Tryng not to stress is a good plan!
Bouvgirl
Star Member
Star Member

Postby h0ping » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:02 am

Ahhh nice to see everyone again!!!! Thought maybe I scared everyone off...haha

Claire: How are you?? The bean?? I am thinking of you.......wondering if you are at the doctor.....or home resting.......or ????????????

Rachel: So sorry about your friend!! How is Eli? you? how is he sleeping? eating? Any new foods lately?? Yes - I am so happy the daycare situation has been sorted out! I feel MUCH better...although I truly thought (hoped) it would work out this way......Kyle also yells if not fed fast enough haha!!!

Cara: Good to hear from you!!!! Sorry Archer is giving you trouble lately! Our trip to the doctor was this past week (wednesday the 17th) it went alright.......DH ended up coming and Kyle didn't cooperate with the drive :( and as usual we drove all that way to see the doctor for less then 5 minutes!!! And then they act as if they know us / the boys so well...........HA! But whatever - it has to be done - I just go knowing they are going to act like know it alls and hardly see us then send us on our way......this week I have to take them to the hospital for their treatments :( but I get that extra time with them then :D
Are you nervous for your trip this weekend (leaving Archer with MIL)? I have yet to leave Kyle with anyone except daycare.....I don't think I could.....so I can't offer any advise!!! Exciting to start trying for another one!!! Wow!!!!
What's new on the job front? Haven't heard anything about it.........

Afm: Yes - another busy weekend as always...tonight is supposed to be baseball tryouts for Frankie BUT I don't know if this stupid weather will cooperate!!!! GRRRR!!! He is soooo excited though. And he's excited to have Kyle "watch" him play!!! I found Kyle the cutest little baseball cap - it even says little league baseball on it!!! Its too big of course (says newborn up but Kyle is little - I don't see any newborn wearing the hat anyway.....but still) but he likes wearing it!! It's pretty cute so I brought that along incase tryouts go on tonight......otherwise just the usual stuff happening here...nothing exciting to report
Oh Kyle is scooting around like CRAZY!!! And will be crawling soon I think!!! YAY!!! Our babies are getting so big!!!

Image Image
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby Clairebear » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:30 am

Krissy I'm at home in bed, it's 2:30am. Probably going to head to the ER after charley goes to MILs in the morning.
Seems to have stopped for the most part, makes me feel little better, but still really need to know what's going on.

Going to try and get some more sleep.

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Bouvgirl » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:15 am

Oh Claire - I really hope everything goes well for you in the morning. Let us know as soon as you can. Hope you are getting some sleep as I type.

Krissy - yay for Kyle scooting around! It'll be so funny when he actually crawls. I think it's weird to think back to when they couldn't even smile - I can't even remember it if I'm honest. That's so cute about his hat :) Eli's doing ok with the sleeping. He still wakes up early but doesn't make much noise. He's dropped his 3rd nap so some of those days he's too tired to take a full milk feed before he falls asleep but then he wakes an hour later crying - so I feed him briefly then he's off to sleep again without any problem. He still isn't keen on savoury foods - only likes his sweet stuff. He blows raspberries and refuses to take another spoonful if I give him anything savoury - so I'm just going to keep trying but not force him at all. Oh and we had our 6 month check today - rather late as he's almost 7 months (that's the NHS for you!). Anyway, he weighs 16 lbs 13oz - I was so surprised 8O

Cara - I know how you must feel about leaving Archer with MIL if you want to go away. TBH the only person I feel really comfortable leaving Eli with (apart from DH - although he needs some instructions!) is my mum - because she's spent a lot of time with him. Anyone else and I think I'd have an enormous list of do's and dont's! But then again it can be good for them to get used to someone else and surely she would call if she needed to - but you know her best. Trust your gut instinct I say - if you go away and you're worrying all the time then it's pointless being away - so probably depends on whether you'll be able to relax - if you see what I mean.

Well I haven't heard anything from my friend who was having an elective section today (and it's 7pm now). I'm hoping they're just busy enjoying their newborn and nothing has gone wrong - but until I hear I won't be able to stop thinking about it.

Right, DH is just home from work, Eli's in bed and I'm going to make dinner and hope Eli doesn't wake up looking for more milk tonight! Talk to you all soon
Bouvgirl
Star Member
Star Member

Postby h0ping » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:54 am

Claire: Hoping all is well.....and an update will come soon.....been thinking of you all day.....

Rachel: Wow Eli is big!!!! Almost 17 pounds!! Thats great though!!!!! Thats funny he just had his checkup!!! I am pretty spot on with Kyle's but honestly it is really only because I have worked them in with the treatment days since the doctor is only 10 minutes away from where the boys get there treatments (hospital days) but is about an hour and 10 minutes away from home!!! For his 9 month check up ( 8O 8O 9 months......)in June I will have to make a special trip since he will be 9 months (again... 8O ) on June 3rd and the treatment days will be May 24th then June 21st......but oh well...nothing I can do about that. The boys go this Friday so I will have an updated weight on Kyle then - he will be about 7 months 3 weeks!! I am thinking around 15 pounds but not sure! Hope your friend is snuggling a newborn and you get word soon!

Hope everyone is well!!

Image Image
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby Clairebear » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:33 pm

Hi ladies,
Just woke up, looks like the active bleeding has stopped, still seein red when I wipe but it's a bit browner then last night.
Gotta get charley sorted and off to MILs, then decide if I go dr or just hospital.
My gp will charge me for a referral and my preferred doctor doesn't
Work today, so I'd have to see the one who didn't care about the sch..
Plus they don't have an ultrasound machine there and would probably send me to the hospital for a scan anyway.. So I'm leaning toward just going to the hospital and cutting out the middle man.

I'll report back in a few hours. Just wanted to
Update you all.

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby h0ping » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:56 pm

Thinking of you Claire!!!!!

Image Image
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby carak21 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Hi ladies!!

Oh no Claire I do hope it is just the SCH!! Any updates? It's been a few hours now, praying all is well.

Rachel-oh yay a new baby!! Hope all is well with your friend and her baby. Good job Eli on gaining weight!! We do have some little guys in our group! It's nice how small they are though because honestly I couldn't imagine carrying around an 18 lbs baby at 4 months! Seriously where has the time gone. I cannot believe these babies are trying to crawl already!

Krissy-yay for Kyle trying to crawl!!! I still haven't gotten Archer to sit up but we are working on it. He will hold himself up with his hands but can't balance his booty yet lol. Sorry the trip was yucky. I hate going long distances because Archer screams after being in his carseat for over an hour! It's horrible and makes me a nervous wreck. Archer is finally getting the hang of eating solids and he loves it! Saturday we went to sonnys and I had to smoosh up some of my sweet potato for him because he was opening his mouth everytime I took I bite. He's had avocado, sweet potato, butternut squash, and zucchini yum! I haven't started on fruits yet because I want him to enjoy veggies just as much as the sweet stuff. I've been blending all of his food and freezing it in ice cube trays!! So easy! But I suppose I'm goin to have to buy some jars to carry in the diaper bag in case we go out to eat. Can't wait to hear an update on Kyles weight, I bet he is getting so big! I've totally forgotten when Archers 6 month visit is :-/ sometime in may. Ahh well maybe I should figure that out lol.

Had an ok day at work. Just so tired of that place. My boss as coworkers are pissing me off. I did not hear back from the other job but that's ok. I technically wasnt qualified enough for it as my field is completely different. I have decided to go back to school in the fall and work part time doing assistant work for DH. I think that will work out great and then I can pretty much make my own work schedule. Now I have to get my butt in gear and get enrolled in school. I have to take and pass a test first...blah I hate testing but will get on it this week.
Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1
DD-Aspen Claire born September 1st 7lb 1 oz

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Clairebear » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:21 pm

Called the local pregnancy helpline and they told me to either go to hospital or to my doc in the next 24 hrs. No help at all!
The woman I spoke to decided I have an ectopic pregnacy - which is NOT a possibility seeing as I've had a scan and seen bean in my uterus where it should be!
Basically that phone call just frustrated me!
She said to stay in Bed til I can get to see a doc, which was the plan anyway!

Anyways I'm in Bed at the moment, waiting for DP to finish at an appointment he couldn't reschedule, then we will b heading to hospital to sit in the waiting room for ages, but I'm not leaving without a scan!

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Clairebear » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:47 pm

Omg the waiting room at our hospital is packed!!
I struggled to find a seat!
Wondering if your hospitals are this stretched?
We literally have nurses doing patient Obs in The waiting room!!

Incase you didn't figure, I'm still waiting to see a doc, been here half hour, at least an hr n a half longer they rekon

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Clairebear » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:21 am

2hrs down and still waiting.. And I can see people sicker then I am who arrived at the same time, still waiting too.
This is a joke. All I want is a scan! Charley will be dropped home in half n hour and I'm guessing I'll still be waiting ...
If DP puts her to bed he can't come pick me up ...
Dilemma

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Bouvgirl » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:34 am

Hope you get seen soon Claire. Is it like an accident and emergency department you're in? They tend to be similar over here if it is! Keep us posted
Bouvgirl
Star Member
Star Member

Postby Clairebear » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:56 am

Yeah it's accident and emergency. It was where I was told to come.
Theres a few babies here now too so I'll be waiting even longer, happy to wait for babes but id really like to be seen soon.
It's freezing in here and I'm sore from sitting, and hungry but they don't like u eating til u see the doc, I haven't eaten all day :-/
Sorry to winge but there's not much else to do while I sit and wait...
Charley's going to stay at MILs tonight. I really want charley cuddles but I need DP to be able to b here for me and I hate messing up her routine.

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Clairebear » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:43 am

Over 4hrs still waiting

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Bouvgirl » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:57 am

I was just wondering how you were doing. What a total pain in the ass! Hope you get seen soon.
Bouvgirl
Star Member
Star Member

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups