The Babymakers #4

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: The Babymakers #4

Postby h0ping » Sun May 12, 2013 6:16 am

Hi ladies! Just sneaking in quick..........Kyle is napping :D

Happy Mother's Day :D

Claire: Wow...........those are discout prices????? Crazy! Hope you have a nice mother's day - get a nap and some time at the park when you wake up!! Sounds nice!

Cara: Happy 6 months Archer!!!! I agree - working for DH will be much better! I feel soooooo bad dropping Kyle off in the morning - he gets so upset and cries and I hate it....not to mention I just miss him so much any way!!! Sounds like wonderful weekend plans!!!

Rachel: Hope your getting a little sleep this weekend!!! How is the visit with the in laws???

AFM: Just sneaking in a quite minute while Kyle is sleeping - Frankie is playing a video game / watching TV next to me.....its cool and windy :( so no walk or time outside again today :mad: :( baseball practice yesterday was also rained out :( would love just a couple weeks of wonderful weather!!!!!!!! These "tease" days of nice weather are great but then a day or two later its 40 degrees again!!!!!!!!!! Not much else to report - oh wait - Kyle has slept through the night for the last 3 nights!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its his longest stretch of sleeping through the night...........don't know what changed but I won't complain!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend - I'll post some more this week!

Image Image
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby Bouvgirl » Sun May 12, 2013 12:01 pm

Hi Krissy,
Happy mother's day to you - hope you've had a good one!

Inlaws was ok but they offered to look after Eli 1 day a week when I go back to work. They live an hour away from us but my parents are about 5 mins in the car. I've already organised for my mum to look after him 4 days a week for the first year. When I said "thanks that's very kind but my mum's going to be doing it - I'm sure you can visit regularly though and she'll take him to see you" DH's mum just kept repeating over and over "we can do 1 day a week". So I repeated myself about 4 times I think and all the while DH doesn't say anything! It really pisses me off because he hates confrontation so he just doesn't say anything at all! Well, his parents turn 70 later this year and would not cope with looking after him (my parents are 8 years younger). So I'm definitely not letting them be responsible for him - it's okay if they want to visit him, but not be responsible for him all day. Plus they're very nosey so I don't want them snooping around our house! Plus my mum has spent a lot of time with Eli and I know she'll do exactly what I want with him - and I can tell her when I don't like something. I just don't have that relationship with them...so it would never work out. Ugh, rant over. I've been stressing about it that it's going to become an issue but I just had to say something yesterday because DH was just saying "we'll sort something out" and in the meantime his mum was assuming they'd be looking after Eli one day a week. I wasn't having it!
Bouvgirl
Star Member
Star Member

Postby carak21 » Sun May 12, 2013 6:19 pm

Hi girls!!! Happy Mothers day!!!

Sounds like we've all had a pretty lovely day besides Rachel worrying with the in laws. An hour drive a day seems ridiculous when your mom lives so close. U feel the same way about my mil and mom. Would rather my mom because I am more comfortable with her. And I agree you can't just tell you mil everything you tell your mom. Other than that I hope your weekend was wonderful! When are you going back to work?

Krissy-so sorry the weather has been yucky! But glad your still enjoying your weekend. I think that's the first time in awhile you've been able to get on on the weekend :)

Claire-enjoy your nap! Oh how I would love a nap, maybe one day Archers naps will get better! How was charley for mothers day? Hopefully wonderful and you guys had a great day at the park!

My mothers day has been great!! Dh surprised me with a new laptop :) then he cooked breakfast for us. After that we went to eat lunch at taco bell and then went out on the river. It was beautiful weather and the baby is always in such a good mood on the water. Then we came home around 5 and had one of my friends and her daughter who is 3 weeks older than Arch come over for the first time. The kids had a blast! Laughing at each other and touching faces and rolling all over each other! It was great, I really enjoyed it and so did my baby. Now it is 815 at night, archer is eating and then I will be running to town to go get subs from hungry howies! It's been a long day but has been a great one for sure!! My dh has made this day wonderful for me and I think I love him more and more each day :)
Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1
DD-Aspen Claire born September 1st 7lb 1 oz

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby h0ping » Mon May 13, 2013 8:47 am

Made a new thread ladies!!!! :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Image Image