The Babymakers #4

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: The Babymakers #4

Postby h0ping » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:52 am

Hi ladies.....I missed quite a bit here......

Claire: Good to hear from you!!! How are things with you and DH? Glad Charley is doing better!!!! I can't believe she's past the 6 month mark!!! Would love to see some updated pics when you have some time....How is work going???

Rachel: Glad you are getting a little more sleep.....Thank you for your post about sleep - I have been doing this with Kyle (part of the reason I moved back to my room) I will note below what I have been doing......

Cara: Poor Archer!!!!!!! I hope he feels better soon!!! How is the pumping??? The other morning could have just been an off morning - stress, not sleeping enough, not eating or drinking enough......I have "low" days also - and the hard part is trying NOT to stress about it since it will make it that much worse. How long are you going to try nursing/pumping for???? Thank you for your notes about sleeping - will update below but I do agree with you on the eating - I am not going to stop feeding him (and never wanted to) but just was/am hoping for him and I to get a little sleep!!! But at this point I don't care if Dr. thinks he should sleep through the night - he's just a peanut and if he's hungry I'm gonna feed him!!! Plus a lot of babies (esp. BF babies) don't sleep throught the night everynight until after 6 months....and I wouldn't mind if I only had to get up 1xnight to feed him - esp after what we had been doing!!!!

AFM: Been working with Kyle on sleeping - moved back to my room since I decided I was going to let him "cry" a little more - he has done very well - some nights he gets himself quite worked up and I spend time in there with him but the last 2-3 nights he has only gotten up 1xto eat ( :D ) - last night he fussed a little a few times but it was the half hearted cry so I usually leave him for a little while and see if he will settle himself (he did) then he got up to eat around 1:30am and went back down pretty well but then was back up a hour and a half or so later - crying pretty good so I went in there and tried to comfort and ended up giving him another 2 ounces - laid him back down where he whined/fussed for awhile then finally went back to sleep (about 20 minutes or so after I laid him down) - otherwise the 2 or 3 nights before last he was only getting up to eat once and had a fussy / crying time before I would go to bed - solved fairly easy with just picking him up and comforting for a minute or so then I would leave again.....etc. I have also taken away his nuk (paci) at night - he still gets it during the day but no more at night (do offer for naps - last weekend he napped great!!!!!!!!) My rule I think is about the same as you ladies - if he is just half hearted crying I leave him - if he is quite worked up I do go to him (And Cara I do think a big part of this is because I am working and away from him I hate to hear him cry anyway of course but it is 100 times worse since I am apart from him all day I feel sooooo guilty!!!) but sometimes I get ready to go in there and get to the door and QUIET.......lol it's kinda funny in a way......but the last few nights when he gets up I have just been going right to him and offering the bottle since I know he is hungry and I just can't not feed him......and really if he gets up 1xnight to eat I am totally fine with that - it was just the every 45 min - 1 hour waking up needing comfort etc.....not that I don't love to snuggle my boy but we both needed some sleep. Sometimes I feel bad sitting there listening to his half hearted cries and just want to rock/cuddle him to sleep but I know in the long run this is good for him. And I know he doesn't need to eat or anything so I try to tell myself he just needs to get to sleep - he doesn't need anything else but it is hard sometimes. And then of course like I said if he is quite upset I will go in there and comfort then wait a few more minutes and repeat if needed. Sometimes after I go into comfort him he really screams - but then sometimes very quickly he is quiet......last night was kind of a tough night but the night before he did great - was laid down around 6:30-6:45pm did wake up and needed comfort around 8:30-9pm (don't remember exact time) then slept until 2am - ate - slept until 6am :D And I don't mind that at all - I am hoping he will get a little better as far as not needing that comfort 1-2xnight (although I don't mind getting a little extra snuggle time - I just know he will feel so much better if he gets better sleep) but I am completly happy with his eating....I don't mind getting up 1 time (compared to what I was doing this is GREAT!!!!)

Sorry that turned into a book - I think sometimes I just feel bad / guilty that I am not in there to comfort my little guy more but I know I only feel that way because we are apart all day - that he needs to do this and that its not hurting him - but as you ladies know in that moment it sucks!!!!

Thanks for listening and offering suggestions /advise as always ladies!!!

Image Image
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby Bouvgirl » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:29 am

Wow Krissy - you sound like you're doing really well with the nights! I'm not an expert or anything on this sleep thing, but I just remember all the 'rules' that were advised to me that really helped us - so - my only suggestion that I think would've been advised to me is to decide only to feed once overnight - pick a time such as 1 or 2am - and if he wakes before then use a settling technique, but the first time he wakes after that time you can feed - then use settling for any other times he wakes up. But it sounds like you're doing that anyway.

At first Eli's cries bothered me too but now I know that most of the time he's just frustrated trying to get back to sleep and to be honest that crying gets a lot better with time. I think they learn they're supposed to get themselves back to sleep and then they stop crying for you to come and do it for them (unless they really can't do it themselves). Keep up the good work! Your nights sound as though they've changed drastically already. (Hope I don't sound as if I'm preaching...)
Bouvgirl
Star Member
Star Member

Postby h0ping » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:07 am

Rachel: You don't sound like your preaching at all!!! Esp when I ask for suggestions / advise - even though I have done this all before it was a looong time ago and truly under such different curcimstances I knew it would be so different!! Yes our nights have changed A LOT!!!! As far as feeding the first night or two I tried to make Kyle wait 4 hours in between (I didn't wanna stress him too much and figured I was making so many changes if I could at least stretch the feedings I could work on dropping one later) well he only ate 2xnight I think 2 or 3 nights (I started about 8 or 9 days ago.....) and now Monday night and Tuesday night for sure he only ate once (I don't remember from the weekend.....) last night I did give him a little (2 ounces) when he wouldn't settle......but that won't be a habit (really hopping he is teething hard and things will improve x10 soon!!!) but that's why when those couple nights he woke between 1-2am I just went to feed him right away - later we can work on that but for now I don't mind and he still isn't increasing amount eaten at daycare so I don't want him to start having any more weight issues.....I am already feeling better about his crying / fussing and I think the reason really is because I know he's not hurting or needing anything other than to get back to sleep which he is starting to figure out on his own which is the goal.....I think for me sometimes its just a little harder because we are apart so long....

But I really do appreciate all your suggestions and ideas and such - I like involving others to get more views (and lets face it sometimes I feel better knowing others are doing / going through the same thing!!!) and it's different talking to DH cause he's just not a mom - I'm sure you (and the other ladies) know what I mean....

So thanks ladies - don't know what I would do with out ya!!!

Image Image
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby Bouvgirl » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:29 pm

sounds like you're doing great Krissy :D You know what will suit you both best. I'm just glad I can say something useful!!

Well Eli napped a bit better today - I really hope he'll be able to sleep a bit later tomorrow morning - fingers crossed. This morning he was awake from 515am but I turned on a soother he has which is an underwater scene that lights up and makes noises and he amused himself sucking his thumb until 555am. I got him up at 6 and we didn't really have many tears at all! :D I think there have been some developmental changes this week...maybe that could explain the sleep disturbance. He now makes a funny noise when he wants to feed - he is still swapping sides a lot trying to get a fast flow of milk and before he latches on he makes a funny grunting noise which I think is to let me know he wants more milk! He has also been doing it a bit with his pureed food! Today he had banana and apple - at about 8am and 2pm (after milk feeds at 6am and 1pm). He would have eaten more than I gave him but I don't want to give him tummy-ache so I stopped after a few teaspoons of each. I also weighed him today and he's 13lbs 7 now - I'm so happy he's gaining again :D :D

He has also discovered his knees and feet this week - he keeps examining them! Also when BF tonight I caught him smiling out of the corner of my eye and he laughed when I looked down and he was trying to have a conversation with my while still latched on!! The last couple of nights when I've put him to bed I say "see you later alligator, in a while crocodile" and he talks back to me - it was so cute I found it really difficult to leave the room - I just wanted to stay and talk to him. Ah, when I think about it I think he has changed quite a bit in the last week or so...

Anyway, enough about us - how is everyone else?
Bouvgirl
Star Member
Star Member

Postby h0ping » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:04 pm

Oh Rachel how fun!!! I love it!!!! Kyle smiles a lot while eating his bottles and at night it is soooo hard not to start chuckling and talking with him......Thank you for the reassurance - sleeping is hard to teach lol!!!! I am feeling better about it though - so I think that means it is working?
I was going to ask how Eli was doing with food - Kyle is a little pig when it comes to food! Last night he ate his usual with extra oatmeal and sweet potatoes!! I try to feed him as slow as possible but he shakes and opens his mouth and goes crazy when he sees his food (its funny and cute :D )
Development issues / changes / learning new skills can def. affect sleep so hopefully Eli will be back to normal soon!! And that's great he is gaining weight again! Kyle will go for his IV treatment March 1st and have his 6 month ( 8O ) check up the same day so I will get an accurate weight then......

I have an hour left of work....I can't wait to see my boys and relax - but tonight will be a crazy night - pick up Frankie then pick up Kyle - home for all of us to eat - then to Frankie's school for "math night" then home for Kyle's bedtime.....Frankie is so excited for math night how can a mom say no??? I am not sure what it all involves but Frankie was so cute / sweet while trying to talk me in to it (it starts at 5:30pm until 7pm I think) and I had kept telling him we would see as nights are busy / hard as it is and he says "but mom we can just go for a few minutes to say to my teacher and get the math packet and then we can go" and in the end I can't say no since the kid is so excited to do math!!! And if we can get "in and out" it won't bother Kyle's bedtime schedule - he has been getting ready for bed between 6-6:15pm cause he's tired - sucks cause we hardly get to see him but I also don't want to wait too long and then he's over tired.....so maybe he'll have taken a little later nap at daycare (fingers crossed) yesterday his last nap he was up around 2-2:30pm I think so by 6:15pm I was in his room dressing him for bed.....

Sorry - enough about me too.....

Cara: how is poor little Archer??

Claire: Hope you are well!! And hope Charley is feeling better too!

Image Image
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby Clairebear » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:11 am

Hi everyone :-)
Wow we r all writing novels these days lol

DP n I are doing ok at the moment. Still some drama to come I'm sure, but it was DP's birthday last week so we both just decided to let our hair down and have a fun week. Some of the problems are behind us now but there are still a few to sort out, once DP gets a job again the rest will calm down.

Big drama the other weekend between DP, his mate, me n my mate and a mutual friend of mine n DP's - it'll get confusing if I don't use names so I'll use them and try to keep it simple. Lol
DP's mate joe, is dating my mate Jess. DP n i also have a mutual friend Bec. So DP n I were catching up with Bec when Jess n joe came round and started causing shit out of the blue, baggin on Bec and telling me not to trust her or DP and then accused DP of cheating on me with Bec when I was 9 months preg! I got so upset by that accusation, as did DP and Bec. Anyway that lead to 2 days of me stressing and wondering who was telling the truth.. In the end I believe DP n Bec. After a lot of conversations I whole heartedly believe he would not do that to me, nor would our friend Bec. Still unsure why our other mates, Jess n joe, would say a thing like that if it wasn't true, but their relationship is not exactly stable n I think they were a bit jealous of DP n my friendship with Bec also. Anyway in the end I decided that I'll believe DP n carry on as tho it was never alleged, after all, in the end, who ever is lying has to live with the fact they hurt me, and I kno they will beat themselves up more then I could anyway. Ok that rant over.

Dp has been stressed about finances since just after Charley was born, he owes debt collectors 10,000 for a loan he couldn't make repayments on when he was between jobs :-( his stress about that has made him angry with himself and at times he can't bare to look at charley n I because he feels he should be able to provide for us better. This lead to him spending nights and days away from home with his mates, drinking, because he then felt bad for not being eith us, he got so mad with himself he didn't even want to be around himself, so he's been drinking his misery away. Working in getting off the booze now after he finally opened up and told me what the problem was. I don't think we will beat this one until he finds a new job and we can then make a payment plan to get the debt collectors off his back.

I've had success gettin him to help more round the house n spend more time with charley already so things are looking up. We both drank a lot the week of his bday but neither of us has had a drink this week, til last night when we just had 1 together so I'm very pleased with that.

Charley's mystery cold cleared as fast as it came on! No sign of any thing yucky since I got her back to sleep at 5am that night.
She's eating a ton these days, for example today she had 5 bottles (210mls) , 2 bananas with banana custard, 2 heaped tablespoons of farex wholegrain cereal and a whole jar of pumpkin, beef n potato baby food (110g)
She sleeps really well still, into bed at about 7pm n sleeping thru til 7am or later. She winges while she's getting comfortable but then she's out like a light. Occasionally she'll reposition herself thru the night and grumbles about it for a few seconds but I'm really good at understanding her cries, have been since she was about 4-6 weeks, don't worry I never understood how mums worked it out, and I still don't kno the secret, I just find charley really easy to read. Lots of mums don't though do those struggling to figure their LOs sounds out, don't feel bad about it..

I've been so lucky with charley, honestly she eats well n sleeps well and is happily working out how to crawl. She kind of does a one legged push army crawl at the moment. It's so adorable. She also loves to roll now and will roll onto her tummy or side to sleep or play or just show off.

Sounds like We are all gettin settled into routines with our LOs quite nicely these days.
On the topic of sleep training - I can't be a lot of help as charley practically did it on her own and would have almost slept thru the night from birth. I do though, like the rest of you, allow her to winge if she's in bed, I only go in if she gets distressed n then I usually just give her a bottle, which she insists on holding by herself, turn her lulaby toy on (plays for 5 mins) and then i leave her be again. Occasionally this doesn't work n I go back, give her a quick cuddle (she cuddles back! So sweet!) then put her back to bed with the bottle and the lullaby toy n leave again. I did have a period where she wasn't napping well tho, and I found a website I think I've mentioned here before, it's called baby sleep site and they send free e newsletters with tips and explanations. They offer personalized sleep plans too but those cost $ and I've never really needed anythin like that so I can't comment on if they'd be worth it or not.

Feeding - charley wakes up with a bottle, then goes to grandmas n plays n has a second bottle and nap, then play and lunch of grandmas homemade baby food ( big serves,( eg 2 bananas and 1/2 jar of custard) and more bottle, nap, then sometimes another bottle, more play/crawling time and home to mum, half hr cuddles/play/bath then big feed of dinner ( min 2 tablespoons of cereal +1 jar (110g) of food, get changed into pjs and night nappy, tucked into bed with full bottle.. N some days shell finish that and cry for a second, which of course I give her.
It's crazy, don't know where she puts it all! She's so heavy these days tho, I get a weight check on the 4th of march when she has her check up n needles. I'd guess 10-12 kg though!

She's behind on her needles, she was due for her 4 mth needles a week before Xmas, and I couldn't get her in to see anyone, then there was Xmas/new years with everything closed and chaotic and straight after that I started back at work n couldn't get an appt that would work for us around everything else.
Anyway finally a couple of weeks ago I got her a booking at the health centre for the 4th of next month, she'll b almost 7 months but aparently they can catch up on missed vaccinations fairly easily at her age. Her immune system seems to work well anyway :-) she n I hated her first lot of needles, poor thing was miserable for the whole day n unsettled for the next.
I've taken the whole day off to spend with her n will be giving her panadol before the needles this time to see if it helps reduce her post injection fever n fussing.

Anyway that's more then enough rambling for me, sure your all bored out of your brains by now. Lol. Will try and upload spam later tonight so you can see how big she is :-)

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Clairebear » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:12 am

Fark! Sorry didn't think it was THAT long!!

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby h0ping » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:35 am

Claire: So nice to hear from you!! Sorry about the drama you have been dealing with - hope you and DP are able to work everything out! I can't wait to see Charley - I am sure she is getting so big!!! Sounds like she is doing well and is happy :D

It is snowing like crazy here again!!! Grr I hate this...we have no where else to put snow!!! the last few weeks we have gotten soooo much!!! I am home with Kyle today :D but Frankie had school - which he was really hoping he would not - all the other schools in our area closed except ours (which is normal) so he is at school while Kyle and I are at home (DH at work).....

Just popped in to say hi......hope everyone is well

Image Image
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby carak21 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:15 pm

Hi ladies!!

I see there was quite a bit of chatter while I've been MIA. Sitting at the pharmacy waiting on a prescription for Archer.

Claire-love the novel. Sorry to hear about you and dps problems but hopefully they are behind you now. I don't think you need friends like them if they are going to try to start drama. Glad Charley is doing well. Archer was the same way with bedtime. I had no training to really do but he may have started a bit earlier at 4 weeks he was in his own crib.

Krissy-must be nice to home today with Kyle! Stinks you are all snowed in. In a way I'm glad we don't have that much snow but I wish we would get a little at least. How's sleepy time or how was it last night? I hope you have a great weekend.

Rachel-glad Eli is sleeping a bit later now. Hopefully he is getting past everything. Hope you have a nice weekend Planned. It's yucky weather here rain rain and more rain so looks like we are stuck inside :(

Afm-archer is sick :( he has a chest cold. Took him to the dr today and he is on breathing treatments once a day pedialyte in between feedings and saline nose spray. Poor baby he's pitiful. But I suppose he's bound to get sick with his mama an asthmatic and his day with horrible allergies. So we're waiting at the pharmacy for the prescription and then were off to go get bubba from his mom for a long boring medicated induced weekend lol.
Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1
DD-Aspen Claire born September 1st 7lb 1 oz

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Clairebear » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:27 pm

Posted charley spam :-)

Cara hope archers feeling better soon. Charley's runny nose only lasted 3 hrs n it upset us both terribly, stay strong give him loads of TLC n dont stress if you can't pop in here as often til he's on the mend.

Krissy hope the weather improves for you soon. Til then snuggle up with Kyle and read a book or watch a movie and just enjoy your down time. Poor Frankie having to go to school when the others are closed.
We don't get snow here, well certainly nothing significant, ever. There are snowfields that operate a few hrs away from us but we don't tend to venture out there, honestly I havent played In snow since I was about 6, doesn't worry me tho Im not a huge fan of the cold!

Rachel hi hope u n Eli are going well with everything :-)

Afm relaxing at home this weekend :-) its lovely. Charley's soo tired today but so am I so I'm making the most of her extra nap time, got my feet up relaxing infront of the tv

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby carak21 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:25 pm

Hi ladies!! How was everyone's weekend?

Mine was super boring! It rained all day Saturday and today wasn't much nicer either! Ugh. We did go out to eat Saturday night and Archer was infatuated with the tv! We don't watch tv at our house so he's never really seen it. It was just a ally basketball game on but he was so content watching the screen for an hour! Dh and DSS watched a movie in the living room and me and Archer snuggled in the bed together and dh never came to bed lol. He fell asleep on the couch and I left him there haha. So me and the baby had the beds to ourselves last night. Friday and Saturday archer slept through the night from 730-730 then 830-7! So much for me wanting him to wake up once in the night :(. I think I just enjoy breastfeeding and I don't get enough time to do it anymore with work that I enjoy that middle of the night feed. He's much better today. Has three more days of breathing treatments but I think he is better already! I'm just happy it didn't turn into bronchitis or rsv! Of to work tomorrow, I'm starting to dread it with the new employees. Ahh well what do you do. Hope everyone can update soon!
Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1
DD-Aspen Claire born September 1st 7lb 1 oz

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Bouvgirl » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:44 pm

Hi everyone!

Claire - so great to hear an update from you but I'm sorry you've had so much drama to deal with. I just hope your friends stop causing problems... I haven't had a chance yet to check out the spam thread but I'm going to soon. Can't wait to see new photos of Charley :D

Cara - woo hoo for Archer's sleep lol! I'm glad your meal out went really well too and that he's feeling better. I kind of know how you must feel about BF. I never thought I'd say it but I'm starting to feel sad about Eli eating solids! It shouldn't be like that, I know, but I enjoy our BF time too. But I'm NOT going to become one of those mothers that BF their kids until they're 5 lol!

Krissy - how's your weekend been? Sorry but I can't remember if you said you were doing anything in particular. (I have about 5 mins to post before I need to check on Eli again so I'm trying not to re-read previous posts!)

Emily - I hope you're doing well. Give us an update when you can...

AFM I had a nice weekend with DH. We took our dog to the park both days and it has a reasonable path so we could push the pram too. But it snowed overnight on Saturday and it was turning to slush by Sunday so that walk wasn't very pleasant :wink: We had a bit of a look around the shops in town and managed lunch out yesterday at a Japanese restaurant with one of those conveyor belts that moves the food around. Eli did well sitting on my lap looking at all the colours and people! Unfortunately he's still waking early - 450am today but he managed 515 on Saturday, so not too bad. Anyway, got to go check on him cos he's crying a bit.

Hope you ladies have a good day!
Bouvgirl
Star Member
Star Member

Postby h0ping » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:05 am

Claire: Charley is beautiful!!! She is getting so big!! Time goes so fast with a little one.....seems like you were just going into labor (our first baby!!!!) The snow wasn't horrible....went back out with Kyle later in the day then went to get big brother and go to target.....poor Kyle got very hungry and tired just after leaving Target so ended up coming home feeding him dinner then off to bed for Kyle.....it will be nice when he can stay up a little later makes it hard to get some things done.....but most times I can time everything a little better also....and we are supposed to get more snow Wednesday... :( I am sick of this weather!!!! I am jealous of your nice weather!

Cara: How is little Archer? Poor guy.....but I am glad he is feeling better already and you were able to catch and treat it early enough so it didn't get bad...and wow great sleeping Archer!!! I understand what you mean about the night time feeding (even though I don't nurse) I too in some ways enjoy that middle of the night feed/cuddle - I actually just said this to DH last night - now that Kyle is sleeping better its much easier to get up with him and I never minded feeding the little guy I was just soooo tired!!! And it was just hard when he was getting up / fussy so much but now its a little extra cuddle time.....last night he was up a little more and it's hard to let him fuss a little but yet when he falls asleep I know its worth it.....and Kyle is back to hardly eating (drinking) much so i really don't mind the middle of the night feed because of that also......

Rachel: How is Eli? Hope you are getting a little sleep....that is hard that he is getting up so early....my weekend was good thank you we didn't have too much planned...how is Eli doing with solids? What has he tried? How often / how much are you feeding him? Yesterday I didn't give Kyle his "lunch" because he has not been drinking much so I thought maybe he would drink more if I didn't give him "lunch" but nope he didn't.......so then I figure he probably should get solids because even though its not much calories at least its something....and I make sure to give him oatmeal so he gets the BM mixed with the oatmeal......

Emily: Hope you and the family are doing well...hope to hear from you when you have some time!

AFM: Kyle sat by himself this weekend!!!!!! Yesterday!!! I will post a pic this week - its so weird to see him sitting!!! When I dropped him off at daycare this morning I told them he sat by himself then set him on the floor and he just sat there......the ladies couldn't believe it...one said "its so weird to look over to see him just sitting there lol!" So he did it yesterday several times then again this morning at daycare.....he's getting too big to fast!!! So that is my big happening from the weekend....otherwise just still trying to get some sleep - even though Kyle is doing better I still just feel worn out and tired but its getting better!

Hope everyone is well!

Image Image
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby Bouvgirl » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:03 am

Yay for Kyle sitting on his own!! I'm only on for a minute - just wanted to ask. Do you give Kyle water or juice since he's eating solids? Or only breastmilk? Thanks!
Bouvgirl
Star Member
Star Member

Postby h0ping » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:09 am

Rachel update that ticker girl :D congrats on 5 months!!! Yes I give Kyle juice mixed with water 50/50 usually 1 ounce juice 1 ounce water....not every day though maybe 1-2 times per week its kind of a treat unless he's having poop issues which is not often then I do 1xday for 2 or 3 days...bf babies don't really need just water now since bm is 50% water I think for water they say you can offer at meals in a sippy cup....so I plan to wait until 9 months or so when he is ready to be introduced to a sippy but otherwise they don't need water or juice yet but kyle likes a little juice sometimes......

Image Image
h0ping
Angel
Angel

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups