The Moonie babies - All welcome!!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

The Moonie babies - All welcome!!

Postby hopeinside » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:24 am

This is a carry over group for anyone from our TTC group and anyone else who would like to join us on this crazy 40 week journey :)

Me - Celeste

:angel: :angel: - Makayla & Dakota - November 2004 @ 24 weeks
:angel: Kaylee -October 2012@ 18 weeks
hopeinside
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Re: The Moonie babies - All welcome!!

Postby hopeinside » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:25 am

Candice - Again, I'm over the moon excited for you! What did your DH say when you told him? Did you test on his bday like you had planned? That would totally be the best birthday gift EVER!

Me - Celeste

hopeinside
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby MrsPih1024 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:03 am

Yes I tested on his b-day. The night before I had a dream about a star-filled sky and I saw a shooting star. When I woke up, I had this peace that it would turn out the way I wanted it to, but I was still completely shocked when it turned positive.

DH was so happy- he said it was the best b-day present he could have rec'd.
MrsPih1024

Postby hopeinside » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:09 am

I can only imagine it was the best gift ever!! I can't wait until you see your baby and hear it's heartbeat for the first time. Bring tissues, cause it's like nothing else!!

And that's amazing that the sign you got the night before you tested! It's such a great story :D to tell your little one some day!

And time is going to FLY! So enjoy every minute of the pregnancy. Do you plan on taking belly shots and stuff for your own records? I can't believe I"m 12 weeks tomorrow, how the heck did that happen? I am terrified though, scared shitless actually, that something bad is going to happen, just because of my history, and it all happened in the second trimester. Doctor said everything looks perfect, I've had no complications, no bleeding - but boy am I scared!

I'm thinking I'm having 2 girls and a boy, just my feelings, but wouldn't it be something if it were 3 girls!

Have you told many people yet? (not sure if I asked this already, I have severe baby brain already!) Any plans on how you plan on revealing it to anyone you haven't told?

Me - Celeste

hopeinside
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby MrsPih1024 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:43 am

I'm sure you're going to make it through, I mean it's too much of a miracle not to!
We both told our best friends right away. I told a couple friends at work b/c I'm leaving. But other than that we are trying to keep it a secret until 12 weeks. It's really hard though!

And I think I already have baby brain! That or I'm just so tired all the time I don't have the power to think. I just woke up after like 10 hours of sleep and I just want to go back to sleep. ugh.
MrsPih1024

Postby hopeinside » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:53 am

It's sooooo hard to keep it a secret, isn't it?
I couldn't keep it a secret for very long, because I grew so freaking fast!

Happy Valentine's day to you today! Do you guys have any exciting plans?

Thursday's are my belly shot days so I thought I'd share with you too!

Here's 12 weeks today

and here's a look back at my belly over the first trimester

crazy! The doctor is really happy with my size though...lol

Me - Celeste

hopeinside
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby hopeinside » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:57 am

Spent last night in the hospital due to a fall on my tummy after slipping on the ice. Had some bleeding and a little cramping but ultrasound revealed the babies are okay, they were actually all dancing away. Calling my doc today as I was scheduled for my cerclage on Monday, need to know if my current bleeding state is going to change that. I'm ready for spring now. I'm upset that we're getting more snow this weekend. The temps have been so cold that the salt is not melting the ice.... le sigh! I'm home now, so I'm just going to chill out for the weekend.

Me - Celeste

hopeinside
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby MrsPih1024 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:38 am

Hey- Oh my god! I would have been freaking out. I'm glad that you are ok! That is so scary.

I'll have to check the belly shots when I'm home, b/c I can't see them on here.

We made dinner last night, but Joe made reservations for a place for Monday night.
I'm feeling really good today. No nausea, I'm not really fatigued. Then again, I've had good sleep the last couple of nights, plus I was able to stay in bed until the sun came up this morning, which I really feel makes a difference for me.

I start a new job on Feb 25th. I can't believe I have to make it through another week at this place. Not that it's a bad environment, just I'm really bored.

You feeling ok today? No bleeding?
MrsPih1024

Postby hopeinside » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:47 am

I still have some bleeding, but it's not amounting to much. I was told it should be gone in a day or two. No cramping or anything, just sore from the fall. I pulled some muscles and I'm getting some pretty bruises. I was terrifed until I saw the babies. Thankfully they have a lot of padding and stuff to protect them...whew!

I'm glad that you're feeling good today! I hope that you have a smooth sailing first tri, with no major sickenss. Fatigue is normal though, your boday is just working away on growing a baby, so grab a snooze wherever you can get it!

That's great that you have reservations for Monday, that will be good for the two of you :)

A new job! Is this the one that you wanted to get, and weren't sure about taking? Is it everything you were hoping you would have? How will maternity leave work when it's time, do you guys have to work for a year at a place down there before you can claim it?

Me - Celeste

hopeinside
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby MrsPih1024 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:35 pm

Yeah its the job I was thinking about. They made me an offer I couldn't refuse.
I asked about maternity saying "what if" b/c when I spoke to them I really didn't know! Basically, FMLA is the law that says they HAVE to hold your job for the 12 weeks, but she said they work with folks.
So basically, if I'm a good employee I'll be fine. Paywise, I'll only have 2-3 weeks, but my increase is such that we can save for it. Plus, now, Joe can take FMLA from his job when mine is over so we won't have to use day care until the baby is close to 6 months. So that's nice.
MrsPih1024

Postby hopeinside » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:59 am

Sorry I haven't been around lately, my life is just sucking more and more everyday. Dave is making my life a living hell pretty much.

I'm glad to hear that the new job will work with you, and that's awesome that you guys won't have to worry about childcare for awhile! That would be a big worry gone!

How are you feeling lately? Did you completely escape the morning sickness train? I sure hope so!

So I had my cerclage placed and it went well. My cervix was still nice and long and such. I never had problems until later in the second tri anyway, so it should hold them in there for awhile, at least I hope so! I also had the NT scan. The babies all look terrific and are actually measuring ahead! I was 12w4d on Monday when I had it done, and they were measuring 13w2d.

Babies stats!

A: 7.09cm with a heart rate of 157
B: 7.04cm with a heart rate of 160
C: 7.2cm with a heart rate of 163

13 weeks today, holy crap!

Me - Celeste

hopeinside
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby MrsPih1024 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:16 am

I was wondering about you. I'm so sorry about Dave. He really sucks. I hope something good happens in your favor!

THat's awesome about the babies. I'm glad to hear they are all healthy and I have faith the cerclage will work!

No puking for me, just nausea, but I figured out that if eat the right breakfast, then it helps. I've been eating a slice of toast with peanut butter and jam. I feel kind queasy for a bit after I eat, but it goes away and then when lunch rolls around I actually have an appetite. Joe was really upset last night b/c he doesn't like how I have been eating, which has been basically french fries, potatoes, chicken fingers and toast.
Vegetables gross me out. Yesterday though b/c of the peanut butter and jelly thing I actually at a nice big sandwich for lunch and then at dinner I had roast beef with mushrooms and mashed potatoes. I attempted a piece of broccoli, but it just felt WRONG.
So weird b/c I normally love veggies!

I did have some brown rice with veggies, hummus and pita for lunch today! So, things are getting a bit better.

I have a scan today! HOpefully we will see/ hear the heartbeat!
Im excited but nervous.
MrsPih1024

Postby hopeinside » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:00 am

glad to hear that you got the key to getting rid of your nausea figured out! Definitely keeping ahead of the curve by eating small meals often helps!

How did the scan go? I bet it was amazing :)

Me - Celeste

hopeinside
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Clodagh » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:19 pm

Hi all, may i join? I am one of the first from my group to conceive so there isn't anyone over here i already know well. I got my BFP today, this morning, just awaiting results, but I'm sure I'm pregnant!

I already have a five year old son.

hope - I think two girls and a boy would be an even combination - groups of three girls can be a handful as two always tend to pair up and one gets pushed out.
Clodagh

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups