December 2013 due date buddy group!!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

December 2013 due date buddy group!!

Postby lunasmommy » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:58 pm

Hi ladies, anyone else just get their bfp and due in December 2013?? I'm about 4w4d today. Would love to hear from you!! :)

Me- 23
DH- 24
Started TTC Oct 2012
BFP 3/28/13 w/ EDD 12/3/13! IT'S A GIRL! **Abigail Ren**
lunasmommy
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Re: December 2013 due date buddy group!!

Postby OCT.4me » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:45 pm

I am not due in December, but I am tired of waiting for interaction:( So do you mind if I chime in??
Due Sept. 7th, 2015 carrying this miracle to term!!!

MY CHILDREN

ANGEL BABIES

TWO MORE ANGELS in HEAVEN as well
OCT.4me
Star Member
Star Member

Postby lunasmommy » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:48 pm

Not at all! When are you due?

Me- 23
DH- 24
Started TTC Oct 2012
lunasmommy
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby OCT.4me » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:57 pm

I am due October 26th, I really do question the due date, mainly because if I calculate back to the week I supposedly concieved I didnt have sex so it doesnt make sense. But I also know it was hard to get my positive, I had to wait till I was six weeks pregnant, before I had it confirmed on a blood test...so I dont know why it took so long for the hormone levels to rise...just very confused...I am even starting to feel slight movements, started week and a half ago which doesnt add up if I was only eight weeks???

I am lonely, been waiting for communication on this board, and no one of the ttc side is able to join me yet.

When is your EDD?

MY CHILDREN

ANGEL BABIES

OCT.4me
Star Member
Star Member

Postby lunasmommy » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:09 pm

That is strange... only thing I can think of is maybe the sperm lived longer, like the five days they say it can live before fertilizing? My EDD is December 5th. I haven't been to the doctor yet, only the lab for blood work to confirm. I had second blood work done yesterday and got the results back today and they said everything looks just like it should. I'll go in for my first appointment in about three weeks and I can't wait! I've had some twinges and my boobs are being sore, and in thirsty all the time. What have your symptoms been so far? Do you have morning sickness?

Me- 23
DH- 24
Started TTC Oct 2012
lunasmommy
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby OCT.4me » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:51 am

I am almost eleven weeks, so nausea went away at nine weeks, but it started at 7 weeks, it was short but it was intense!!! I picked up a prescription to help me deal with it, and then as strong as it came on it went. I am in wait right now, only sign I have is my belly bulging some but other then that nothing really happening to make me feel preggo, oh I should add occasional round ligament pains....makes it hard to walk when they come on...I have never been able to work out in my pregnancies before because of this pain:(

I never had to think about lab work before this pregnancy and I was so frustrated when my blood work said negative, and it was a beta...and then five days later I was mad enough to call my dr. office and tell my nurse I wanted my period induced because I was tired of having pregnancy symptoms and not be pregnant, took the test that evening it is was a BOLD positive, so I think you might have a point, perhaps the sperm lived super long and that would be 1 week...because I kept track of when I had sex....and it would had to have been 6 days prior to the conception date for it to be possible...and that would be a WOW!!!

December 5th, that is a great time to have a baby, too close to Christmas makes recovery a pain when you are trying to celebrate the holiday.

Is this your first?

MY CHILDREN

ANGEL BABIES

OCT.4me
Star Member
Star Member

Postby lunasmommy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:01 am

This is our first! I'm expecting intense morning sickness, my body is really sensitive to change and especially hormones... I could never be on bcp because it was too intense for me, even the mini pill.

Maybe it's a girl then- my MIL had sex five days before ovulation two times and ended up with two girls because that sperm swims slower but lives longer and males swim faster but can't survive as long. I find that so interesting. How many children do you have now?

I'm Jessica, by the way :-)

Me- 23
DH- 24
Started TTC Oct 2012
lunasmommy
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby OCT.4me » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:22 am

HI Jessica, I just go my Katie.....With your first you probably will be more sensitive to the hormones, I remember with my first I knew I was pregnant, when I couldnt handle hot water in the shower, I would have to get out feeling so sick, and I couldnt eat in my home because the food smells that lingered would make me sick, but I was skinny then and still showed super early gaining ten pounds in my first month??? But I have three children, and two in heaven. Early miscarriages; saved from the heart aches of late still borne that GOD!!! Pregnancy, your first or your last makes no difference each one is a mystery, hard to figure out...different then the last...and new issues arise causing you to rely on dr for answers and hope that they know what they are doing....I almost lost my last baby due to neglect from my physician making me super alert this time around...

I am thinking girl, when heart beat was checked in was 158 and all my boys ALL of them were in the 180, 190 range super early and at their lowest 170, and almost full term 160 range...Joshua was the exception due to the cord...his heart rate went to 120...but he was C-section...because of the cord

MY CHILDREN

ANGEL BABIES

OCT.4me
Star Member
Star Member

Postby Katie95 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:00 am

Hi Ladies... I've changed my screen name over here I was waiting4forever on the ttc boards, but since it's happened I felt like I need something different!

I am also Katie. This is our first and we are sooooo excited! I've been really nervous because we got a VERY early BFP at 8DPO confirmed with digital on 10DPO so I've been paranoid ever since.

Whenever I get really nervous I just go buy a $ store test and it just makes me feel better! I'm not exactly sure why I'm nervous, my mom never had any issues but you just never know!

The only symptoms I've been having are really sore nipples, bbs only sore at night and twinges/cramping in lower abdomen.

I haven't gone for Beta's just yet but have my first doctor's appointment on April 10th so I'm hoping he does them then.

After that I guess I have to find an OB!

It's so exciting and so nervous at the same time!

Oh I forgot I'm at the exact same stage as Luna... I'm due Dec 5 and currently 4w6d. My doctor is going to say I'm due November 22 but I know positively that is incorrect. I have wonky cycles and this one was 38 days with a luteal phase of only 12 days so conception didn't occur until CD 28!

Anyways I'm happy we can share this together!

Sorry that was long! hah
Me- 27
DH- 32
Baby #1 Due December 2, 2013

Katie95

Postby lunasmommy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:10 am

Hi waiting!! So glad you joined! Ill have to get used to your new name ;)

I'm switching obgyns because there is a weird insurance issue with my current one so I meet the new one tomorrow, but just to talk and get to know him. I've had my betas and progesterone checked and everything is on track, so my first official appointment will be in three weeks.

Me- 23
DH- 24
Started TTC Oct 2012
lunasmommy
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby OCT.4me » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:28 am

Hello Katie95 I have never really done the POAS after a BFP, although I took two tests the same day to make sure the first and the second gave the same results but after my positive I accept and settle into the pregnancy.

I am thrilled to have more people to talk to, even though I am slightly ahead of both of you....who cares right...a baby is a baby....

I hate how slow this is going....just ready for the bigger belly.

MY CHILDREN

ANGEL BABIES

OCT.4me
Star Member
Star Member

Postby lunasmommy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:34 am

I'm so ready for a belly, too!! Although I'm so bloated I've already had to go buy some looser, comfy clothes for work (nothing maternity yet, just up a size or two). I'm guilty of poas after a bfp... I was doing it every other day for a few days after my bfp just to make sure but I've since stopped, but the urge is still there. I ran out and just haven't let myself buy anymore. It's like a weird reassurance to see a line lol

Me- 23
DH- 24
Started TTC Oct 2012
lunasmommy
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby OCT.4me » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:33 pm

Yes I understand it lunasmommy, and since I opened my world up to people ttc, I realized a lot of women do this, but waiting or hoping to see a darker line suppose I never mentally considered it could get lighter and I could lose a baby...and when I did have my chemcials they gave me super light lines that I couldnt really accept anyways, my first mc I started craving raw meat at four weeks figured it was a good thing I lost the baby with such weird craving and the second loss, never had a brilliant beginning, as it never formed a def. bfp...and only two full weeks of positive OPKs....

So when I got my bold this time I just accepted it after waiting how long to get it!!

The belly is what I love...not the stretch marks should I add?

MY CHILDREN

ANGEL BABIES

OCT.4me
Star Member
Star Member

Postby lunasmommy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:37 pm

Have you used anything for the stretch marks in the past? I've heard great things about bio oil but haven't looked into it yet. This past weekend I started using Palmers cocoa butter on my breasts because they are already being larger but I haven't started anything on my belly yet.

Me- 23
DH- 24
Started TTC Oct 2012
lunasmommy
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby OCT.4me » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:40 pm

I have used Palmers but it didnt save me, in my honest opinon some women are going to get them, but how much can be controlled, my lines have lightened up more using palmers even after baby was born...but with the baby I was carrying it was like I was having twins!!

MY CHILDREN

ANGEL BABIES

OCT.4me
Star Member
Star Member

Next

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups