December 2013 due date buddy group!!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: December 2013 due date buddy group!!

Postby Katie95 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:58 pm

I'm more worried about my bbs then my belly stretch marks too! My mom had 4 kids and doesn't have any stretch marks so FX that I have her genes!

As for bbs... mine are decently large (much bigger than my mom's ever were) to begin with and I have ALREADY noticed them growing... Not sure I'm really looking forward to that! I LOVE to golf and hoped I would still be able to do it in the summer since I won't be huge just yet... but if the bbs get bigger I won't be able to hold the club properly :(

I'm pretty excited for a belly because I feel like then it's so obvious to other people and you get to experience such a cool thing when it gets bigger!
Luna- I'm also extremely bloated which I've never really experienced before but I have to wear business dress (suits) to work most days so I really can't afford to keep going out and buying new pants, so for now I'm squeezing in to what I got! haha
Me- 27
DH- 32
Baby #1 Due December 2, 2013

Katie95

Postby lunasmommy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:04 pm

Yeah, my bbs are a large B on a good day, so I notice any change and they feel like EE to me! Lol they are probably like small C now. Luckily my job is business casual so I was able to go to TJ max last night and get a few loose skirts and tops. I'm in south Florida so I can get away with skirts and dresses until October at this point lol. Katie- I think it's so funny that we are exactly the same to the day! Did you ovulate on March 14? I did, but my lmp was Feb 25. If I go by that day I'm further along by a few days but I have 31 day cycles so the doc is going by ovulation day until my eight weeks, then he'll reassess.

Me- 23
DH- 24
Started TTC Oct 2012
BFP 3/28/13 w/ EDD 12/3/13! IT'S A GIRL! **Abigail Ren**
lunasmommy
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Katie95 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:18 pm

Jessica I did O the 14th... but my cycles are 38 days and my lmp was Feb 15. So if the doc goes by that I'm due Nov 22 but since I was using OPK's I know that's not accurate. My luteal phase is only 12 days so it's on the shorter end so that is why I have an EDD of Dec 5! Also I haven't seen a doctor yet so that is my own estimation haha
Me- 27
DH- 32

Katie95

Postby Katie95 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:28 pm

Also I'm typically around a 32DD so if they get any bigger I might fall over haha
Me- 27
DH- 32

Katie95

Postby lunasmommy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:31 pm

I'm having boob envy right now! Although I'm 5'1 so I'm not sure that would work lol. What did you use for the tracker in your signature?

Me- 23
DH- 24
Started TTC Oct 2012
lunasmommy
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Katie95 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:29 pm

I used lilypie! It was free and easy!!

Ok I caved and did a test but I'm happy to say the line was so dark and bold the test line showed up before the urine even got to the control!! I'm officially more relaxed and excited!!
Me- 27
DH- 32

Katie95

Postby lunasmommy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:38 pm

Yay congrats!! Must be a huge relief :-)

Me- 23
DH- 24
Started TTC Oct 2012
lunasmommy
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby OCT.4me » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:49 am

YAY Katie95....gotta love those BFPs....I dreamed about getting mine before it happened...and I thought how unfair to have a dream about it...and not get it....but nothing can take the happiness of that moment away!!
Due Sept. 7th, 2015 carrying this miracle to term!!!

MY CHILDREN

ANGEL BABIES

TWO MORE ANGELS in HEAVEN as well
OCT.4me
Star Member
Star Member

Postby lunasmommy » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:55 am

Are you girls having baby dreams every single night??? I've had one every night since my bfp. Tuesday night it was that I couldn't get the bouncer set up right and it kept collapsing and I was panicking because the baby was due the next day. And last night it was that I announced it accidentally on Facebook this early on and tried to delete it but there was no delete option lol. The craziness is already starting!!

Me- 23
DH- 24
Started TTC Oct 2012
lunasmommy
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby OCT.4me » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:03 am

LOL I am not having dreams, but I dont sleep well through the night so that might be why. But when do you want to tell people, everyone has a different take on it I waited till I was 6 weeks to tell my close friends...and mother in law, and then 8 weeks to tell everyone. My mc happened at 5 weeks so I wanted to give it to full months to let it out of the bag

MY CHILDREN

ANGEL BABIES

OCT.4me
Star Member
Star Member

Postby lunasmommy » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:52 am

We told our parents and siblings the weekend we found out and swore them to secrecy (we are both the oldest). Our grandparents/aunts/uncles, etc will find out around eight weeks which is in three from now, and then it will be made public between 11-12. My two best friends know and DHs best friend knows. So hard to keep it a secret!!

Me- 23
DH- 24
Started TTC Oct 2012
lunasmommy
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby OCT.4me » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:50 am

Yes it is; I totally agree but we are keeping the sex of the baby secret...only my very close friends will know because they wanted to throw a baby shower...other then that no one else gets the privileged of knowing, so since I have three boys they will just figure its a boy and if it is....they still wont get to know!!! I am ready to keep something to myself for once lol

My mother in law will assume she is going to present for this birth since she was for my last three, long story to this but she wont be there for this birth, and she will assume she has first rights to know the sex but she is wrong again....I want this to be fun for me you know...it is my last pregnancy.

yeah most wait three months to share, but I never did....I did finally learn to keep my mouth shut till two months since my miscarriages I had to explain:(

MY CHILDREN

ANGEL BABIES

OCT.4me
Star Member
Star Member

Postby Katie95 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:11 am

We told our parents and siblings the day we got the official BFP on the digital test!

I had to tell the girls I went to Vegas with because I wasn't drinking and they wouldn't have let me get away with it. It didn't matter too much to me... it was my best friends bachelorette and I told her right away too, the other girls are friends of hers and not mine so I never really see them.

We are going to tell the rest of my family on Mother's Day, so I'll be about 10 weeks (if we can keep it that long). We are both very excited!!

It's our first and we plan to find out the sex and we probably won't be able to keep that a secret either! I'm hoping we can keep the names secret until the births but we'll see!

I am DEFINITELY not having my mother in law in the delivery room. She is a very negative person and while I get along with her she is not someone I want around when I am going through something hard. She is already making comments that are driving me nuts and one day I will have to tell her to stop. She keeps laughing with a smug look on her face and saying things like... "you know all three of my boys weighed 10lbs right"! Ya lady I know and I'm already scared enough of labour I would appreciate you keep your thoughts on that to yourself! haha... ok done rant! Whew needed to get that out! haha

So far no dreams for me! I'm a very heavy sleeper so we'll see if I get them! I had one before I was pregnant that was hiliarous. I had a baby boy and the next day I had him at home and he could hold his head up and I would just leave him on the couch, it was like he was already 6 months haha oh and I started yoga again the day after birth!! I woke and was laughing it was so silly!!
Me- 27
DH- 32

Katie95

Postby lunasmommy » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:16 am

That's too funny about your dream! We are finding out the sex and will tell everyone in sure, but I am determined to keep the names secret except for parents. I'm not crazy about when the big hype is taken up all in the beginning because everyone knows the name the second they know the gender, but that's just my opinion.

Me- 23
DH- 24
Started TTC Oct 2012
lunasmommy
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby OCT.4me » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:39 am

It is all exciting wether, you know the sex, have the name picked...don't have either figured out...having a baby is exciting and the end results are just as thrilling no matter how you approach it.

Labor is horrible and painful, but we choose to go through it over and over for what it is worth. No matter what you read, how much you study...how you plan...it is all surprising and the pain is not predictable....but

did you ever have like food poisoning, SEVERE diarrhea because of it??? That is as close as I can describe labor....at the most intense moments you are now experiencing the early like 3-5 cm dilated contractions...you will never forget what labor feels like and even now when I have diarrhea I want to cry because it is just so scary. It comes down to how you tolerate pain, and my pain tolerance is SUPER low...so labor goes beyond my ability to mentally cope with it.

MY CHILDREN

ANGEL BABIES

OCT.4me
Star Member
Star Member

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups