December 2013 due date buddy group!!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: December 2013 due date buddy group!!

Postby god_promise » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:43 pm

Hi Sew! we were in two buddy groups together on the TTC side(my username on ttc board was thinkingpink2013). I'm so glad you got your BFP! yay, welcome to this side :)
god_promise
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby KEG1616 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:07 pm

Hey ladies! I hear everyone on the exhaustion thing. Sometimes I am just so tired I wanna cry, I know that sounds silly but I guess the emotions are getting the best of me. I've been dealing with low grade all day nauseous feelings and then of course there is the heartburn. Ick. I go in for another ultrasound on friday to check on my progress. Once I see that I think maybe I can relax alittle more? Maybe, but probably not lol. It's just mind consuming isn't it?
Me: 28
DH: 29
Married April 21 2012
TTC since August 2012

BFP April 10th 2013!!! Still in shock!

5/3/13- 141 BPM!!!
5/23/13- 173 BPM!!!

KEG1616

Postby Happychicks » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:41 pm

Hi girls hope everyone had a good day today! Welcome to the new comers if I haven't said hello already ;)
Symptom check anyone? I don't know about y'all but my bb's are hurting something awful today :( feels like hot stabbing pains and I don't like it... On the upside, I drove to the store and it didn't make me wanna throw up!! Yay :D how are you guys feeling?

MyTyler<3
Happychicks
Star Member
Star Member

Postby wannapeanut » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:53 am

I'm yawning as I read the posts LOL And I woke up with heartburn..ain't that a B*tch! Can't even catch a break before I feed the bub!

We go back on the 16th for our next u/s but we are actually telling my mom about my pg on Mothers day (so 4 days before). Of course I am nervous about telling her and then finding out something is wrong with the baby and having to deliver bad news. Pray for those crazy fears of mine! I think we all have them though.

Have you all told anyone in real life yet? The only people who know on our end is his cousin (who happened to be with us the day we had scheduled our first u/s) , my BFF, our realtor who now understands why we are eager to find a 4-5bdrm house by the end of the year and another good friend of mine. DH hasn't told anyone..his male friends have bigger mouths than a sewing circle HA
Me-38 ; DH -39
TTC #1 for 4 yrs 8 months - infertility sucks!
Stage 1 endo; lap in 05; all clear
MFI - 42mil sperm (normal sperm only 20% -below 30% avg)
IUI +50mg clomid March '06- failed
surprise natural BFP 3.26.08 !!!
Miracle son born 11/18/2008 - our Thanksgiving Miracle
ImageImage
Angel baby - 5/16/2013 - possible molar pregnancy
wannapeanut
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby tina205 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:59 am

Hey Happychicks ,So far my only symptom is really sore tender breast but last night I started having a stabbing pain in one breast it is awful !!

tina205
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby felicia1026 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:56 am

Last night i felt so nauseas so when i tried to burp acidy stuff kept coming up which then made me feel more nauseas.. it was a vicious cycle!
felicia1026
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby Happychicks » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:00 am

Wanna- sorry that baby keeps getting you! I hate heartburn but I've been pretty lucky only to have it a couple times.. We've told four people, all very trust worthy. but we let them know we aren't letting everyone know at least until our 10 week ultrasound.

Tina-for the first few weeks all over mine hurt, then last week and all of this week my right one has been killing me. Keep complaining to dw I'm gonna cut it off ;)

Felicia- yuck, that's sounds uncomfortable to say the least! I've noticed that if I eat to much food that I get that way too so I've cut my eating in half and just try to eat more frequently and it seems to help. I'm not trying to lie though, by the end of the day, my tummy has so much pressure and feels pretty uncomfortable on a regular basis...

MyTyler<3
Happychicks
Star Member
Star Member

Postby wannapeanut » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:09 pm

I was craving enchiladas today for lunch..so I had them. Now we are in a happy food coma. Baby approves and no heartburn! yay!!!
Me-38 ; DH -39
ImageImage
wannapeanut
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby felicia1026 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:17 pm

Happychicks.. yeah i pretty much am eating small meals as it is because NOTHING sounds great. The only foods i can handle are breakfast type things.. (LOVE egg sandwhiches) lol. And by the end of the day i feel the same way.. so bloated. Oh and ive also been wanting sour foods but cant find anything to help that craving lol.
felicia1026
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby god_promise » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:33 pm

Hello ladies, how's everyone doing today? I'm actually having a great day, nausea is not bad, I had pizza for lunch and my goodness, the heartburn! lesson learned, no more pizza or maybe I should try white sauce instead of tomato sauce.

There's a good chance baby doesn't like chocolate. A week ago I had chocolate granola bar and got really sick, yesterday I was feeling fine, no nausea. I wanted something sweet so I ate a leftover Easter chocolate-Yum! Unfortunately I felt sick right after I swallowed it. ugh! I don't think it's coincidence because what are the chances that 2 out of the 3 times I got sick since being pg are after eating chocolate, and it was different brands; plus, one was white chocolate and the other dark chocolate. oh well
god_promise
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Sew4877 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:52 pm

Oh yes, I remember you from the TTC boards. :)

Today I am having a ton of pain on my left side.started out crampy and got more like a dull ache. I took a Tylenol, drank a smoothie, and laid in the bathtub. No bleeding and I'm a bit more comfortable now so I'm trying to wait it out. My nausea has been on and off, and my bloating and sore bb's are out of control!
Me (Sarah)- 28
DH- 29
DS#1- April, 2010
DS#2- July, 2011
BFP for #3 on 4/16/13
Due 12/30/13 according to FF
Sew4877

Postby wannapeanut » Wed May 01, 2013 4:13 pm

god_promise wrote:Hello ladies, how's everyone doing today? I'm actually having a great day, nausea is not bad, I had pizza for lunch and my goodness, the heartburn! lesson learned, no more pizza or maybe I should try white sauce instead of tomato sauce.

There's a good chance baby doesn't like chocolate. A week ago I had chocolate granola bar and got really sick, yesterday I was feeling fine, no nausea. I wanted something sweet so I ate a leftover Easter chocolate-Yum! Unfortunately I felt sick right after I swallowed it. ugh! I don't think it's coincidence because what are the chances that 2 out of the 3 times I got sick since being pg are after eating chocolate, and it was different brands; plus, one was white chocolate and the other dark chocolate. oh well

girllllllllllllllllllllll, this baby does not like chocolate either! i popped a hersheys kiss for a snack and :doh: I felt like total crap and wanted to hurl at my desk. :( :( :( I also could not stomach the salmon my hubby cooked last night and normally its the fave fish he makes for me. wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But baby loves mexican food and especially cheese..which bloats me and so that wont help with the bump haha
I took a pic this morning because I thought it was kinda funny how my lil bloat is surrounded by my abs. I wonder how long that will last. :D

Me-38 ; DH -39
ImageImage
wannapeanut
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby LilliansMama25 » Thu May 02, 2013 9:02 am

Wannapeanut-- nice abs, you definitely aren't showing yet but it's still super early. The worst thing for me right now besides the fatigue is the constant constipation! It's killing me ughhh. I am eating super healthy, drinking tons of water, and exercising daily so not sure how to get rid of the constipation. Coffee generally helps in this area but I've been trying to avoid it.
How is everyone else doing today? First prenatal appointment is 5 days away-- can't wait!
Me-- 25 DH--28 DD--5/19/11 Pregnant with #2 due-- 12/11/13 Natural birth and breast feeding mama
LilliansMama25
Friend

Postby wannapeanut » Thu May 02, 2013 9:07 am

Fiber. You have to "up" the intake of it. I have to eat two Fiberone bars per day now to stay regular.

This morning was a TOUGH drive in. I almost lost it in the truck. I took my prenatal on an empty stomach. BIG MISTAKE. I was craving juice so I bought some and some tacos. I'm also wearing leggins and it feels SO good to not have to suck in my little pooch. Even though I'm not showing I'm FEELING the mini gains already. And my bras are choking my boobs. I've decided I'm going to invest in tons of leggings and dresses this summer :P
Me-38 ; DH -39
ImageImage
wannapeanut
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby felicia1026 » Thu May 02, 2013 9:29 am

Had my first u/s today! They pushed me back a little. So now my edd is 12/25/2013!! Same day as my husbands bday to haha.
felicia1026
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups