December 2013 due date buddy group!!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: December 2013 due date buddy group!!

Postby god_promise » Thu May 02, 2013 11:10 am

wannapeanut, you've inspired me to post my baby bump pics. I cut my face out because we haven't told anyone in the family or friends yet. I don't want them to find out until we're ready. Let's see if I can get this to post correctly.
Last edited by god_promise on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
god_promise
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby lcp710 » Thu May 02, 2013 1:00 pm

@god_promise: my belly looks similar! I think we are pretty close to each other :)

Lord, the symptoms have definitely kicked in. Been feeling nauseous all day, boobs are killing me, and I'm exhausted. We have our ultrasound on Monday! Can't wait :)
Me - 34
DH - 34
1 chocolate lab, Bailey :)
TTC#1 since March 2011
March 2013: Follistim (75), Ovidrel, Progesterone, BFP on April 11, 2013!!!
Beta #1, April 15: 714
Beta #2, April 17: 1641
5/6/13: TWO Heartbeats!!! Baby #1 - 135 and Baby #2 - 154!!!

lcp710

Postby tfrias » Thu May 02, 2013 2:04 pm

Here's me at 8 weeks! This is what I send to my mom every week since we live in different states!

Last edited by tfrias on Mon May 06, 2013 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
tfrias

Postby tfrias » Thu May 02, 2013 2:07 pm

all the bump pics are sooooooooo cute!! :hh9:
tfrias

Postby god_promise » Thu May 02, 2013 2:29 pm

tfrias, nice bump pic!

lcp, looks like you're only 1 day ahead of me. I was worried yesterday that my symptoms are not strong enough but boy, be careful what you wish for! I literally had to pee every hour last night and so I woke up this morning groggy and tired. Then while I was driving to work it just hit me all of sudden, the nausea and hot flash! I had pull to the side of the road to vomit. Thank goodness I found a plastic bag other wise I was ready to use my reusable grocery bag as a vomit bag. I've been sipping on gingerale all day in attempt to keep the queasiness away...oh the joys of being pregnant!
god_promise
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby lcp710 » Fri May 03, 2013 4:08 pm

@god_promise: I totally feel your pain! I started having nausea this past weekend, and it comes every afternoon like clockwork! I haven't gotten sick yet, but the other night was pretty bad and I thought I was going to throw up, but I didn't. Whew, these symptoms can be rough!

Still anxiously awaiting the ultrasound on Monday! I've been having some mild pressure around my left groin area today. Anyone else have that? I'm hoping it's normal. I may have done too much waling and climbing stairs at work today. I'm so terrified to see an empty sac on Monday, have a blighted ovum, etc. Monday can't get here fast enough!
Me - 34
DH - 34
TTC#1 since March 2011

lcp710

Postby KEG1616 » Sat May 04, 2013 4:45 am

@lcp710- I get aches, small pains and stretching feelings here and there too. I think they are all normal and are signs of a stretching uterus. Everything in there is growing! I know it's hard to not worry, I am right there with you.

As for me, I had another ultrasound yesterday to check and make sure everything is growing like it should. Baby is measuring 7w2d (a couple days ahead) and I could see that heart flickering like crazy- 141bpm. It was beautiful! Such a relief :) now the doctor is happy with the progression of everything and I can go on a regular appointment schedule. I can breath alittle easier lol.

How is everyone else feeling? I have found it to be increasingly hard to keep our little secret around family, we don't plan on telling immediate family till Mother's Day weekend. Last night I was out to dinner with dhs family and was having an awful round of nauseousness and I had a hard time explaining away why I wasn't eating my food at all. This week can't go by fast enough!!! Anyone else having this problem?
Me: 28
DH: 29
Married April 21 2012
TTC since August 2012

BFP April 10th 2013!!! Still in shock!

5/3/13- 141 BPM!!!
5/23/13- 173 BPM!!!

KEG1616

Postby lcp710 » Sat May 04, 2013 6:52 am

@KEG: I'm having the same issue sometimes, but we told our immediate family. We told them because they all knew we have been doing fertility treatments and they knew all the dates of our treatments. But yes, the nausea is definitely horrible - I haven't gotten sick yet, but I get very close. The other day at work, I just told them I wasn't feeling well and that's why I wasn't eating much for lunch. The hardest was going out to happy hour with my coworkers and not drinking - I think some of them were thinking I was pregnant, but not ready to tell them all yet. Still waiting for that heartbeat on Monday!
Me - 34
DH - 34
TTC#1 since March 2011

lcp710

Postby Happychicks » Sat May 04, 2013 8:36 am

Sounds and looks like everybody is doing pretty good! Nice baby bumps girls :D at least we r all feeling so pregnant together!!! It keeps me from feeling so terrified lol :)
Afm
So today I am 8 weeks ;) and I am really starting to feel it. Yesterday I threw up in the middle of the day after being seriously nauseas all morning. And it seems I found my pregnancy Zzzzzz.. I have been flat out exhausted the last two days.

MyTyler<3
Happychicks
Star Member
Star Member

Postby tfrias » Sat May 04, 2013 8:45 am

Morning girls! I've been having horrible constipation for the past 2 days its awful
tfrias

Postby Happychicks » Sat May 04, 2013 3:15 pm

Anybody else feel like an emotional freakshow of a roller coaster?? I need a hug..

MyTyler<3
Happychicks
Star Member
Star Member

Postby god_promise » Sat May 04, 2013 6:18 pm

I totally agree that it feels nice knowing that what we're feeling/going through is normal. I worry about every little thing! Thank you ladies for sharing your symptoms-I now feel normal. lol. I haven't gotten sick since Thursday but there have been times when I got really close. I'm not eating much so I pray hard that the little I eat stays in.

@Happychick-I'm sending you virtual hug. My mood was up and down all week with crying and laughing and getting mad all within a few minutes. sigh. I was watching Ice Age 4 last night and couldn't keep my eyes dry!

@Keg-we haven't told anyone yet. right now it's just me and hubby who know the secret. family members and close friends knew we were trying but we agreed not to tell them we at least until we hear the heartbeat (my appt is Tuesday). Yesterday DH was talking to his parents and his dad asked if we're pregnant yet and DH said "no, we'll tell you when we are".
I go out for happy hour w/ coworkers every Monday. The last couple times when I ordered nonalcoholic drinks they asked and I blamed it on my allergies. I told them due to my allergies my acupuncturist wants me to stay away from alcohol and certain food in order to make treatment more efficient(it's kind of true).
god_promise
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby lcp710 » Mon May 06, 2013 6:07 am

Hey ladies! Totally freaking out about my ulstrasound this afternoon! Please pray for a heartbeat!!! We've wanted this for so long!!!
Me - 34
DH - 34
TTC#1 since March 2011

lcp710

Postby lunasmommy » Mon May 06, 2013 6:16 am

lcp- I'm sure you'll see your baby's flickering heartbeat today! Enjoy-- it really is amazing.

I've been having crazy all-day nausea lately (actually working from home today because it was so bad... I'm thankful that I have the luxury to do that when I need to. Plus, it's Monday, so it's always nice to stay in PJs and just jump on the laptop :) The nausea is to the point that I force myself to eat something because I know I'll feel better, but I gag the entire time I do it because I can't stand what I'm eating. Ugh- not fun. I'm 9 weeks, 2 days today and hoping it doesn't last too much longer. LOTS of stretching/twingy feelings, always in the same spot... On the right side, about halfway between center of pelvis and hip. I've had some blood work done and it determined that I'm a carrier for cystic fibrosis, so DH has to be tested this week to determine whether he is a carrier or not. If he's not, there's no way the baby could actively have CF (worst case would be carrier like me) and if he is a carrier, we will do some genetic tests that we weren't otherwise planning on doing. So we're kind of on pins and needles for the next week or so until those results come in. I don't have a definite bump yet, but it's definitely thinking about poking it's way out. I always thought I'd show early because of my build (5'1", 130 lbs before pregnancy) and right now it's mostly just from the bloating and water retention, but I can't wait until it starts to show!

Sorry I've rambled... haven't been on here in a while because I've been so nauseous and exhausted, all I do after work now is sleep and gag (DH is one lucky guy! Ha!)

Me- 23
DH- 24
Started TTC Oct 2012
BFP 3/28/13 w/ EDD 12/3/13! IT'S A GIRL! **Abigail Ren**
lunasmommy
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby god_promise » Mon May 06, 2013 12:27 pm

lcp-sending you positive vibes. Please let us know how the appt goes.

Mine is tomorrow morning and I'm a nervous wreck today. I'm counting the hours!

I officially feel pregnant. My symptoms came full blast this weekend. I was weepy, crying, tired, have a headache, and I feel hangover. And seasonal allergies to that and you can understand why I feel so miserable. Saturday night I was tired to the point where I couldn't sleep, I tossed and turned almost all night. Yesterday I was crying because the hangover feeling wouldn't go away! -I think it's all the hormones.

@lunasmommy- I hear you on the not eating thing. I knew that pregnancy meant giving up some of my fav foods but I didn't know that nothing tastes good any longer! Even water makes me want to gag. I was (and still am) concerned about how little I eat and how that'll impact baby. Keeping fingers crossed for you that all your tests come back normal.
god_promise
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups