December 2013 due date buddy group!!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: December 2013 due date buddy group!!

Postby OCT.4me » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:35 am

always moving the due date up, has got to be the best feeling...in the end even just days make all the difference in the world!!!
Due Sept. 7th, 2015 carrying this miracle to term!!!

MY CHILDREN

ANGEL BABIES

TWO MORE ANGELS in HEAVEN as well
OCT.4me
Star Member
Star Member

Postby Clodagh » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:10 am

Hi all, may i join? My TTC group seems to be pretty bust these days, plus i am the only one with a BFP anyway, and most of these pregnancy groups tend to move pretty slowly.. and I'm desperate for some conversation!

Do any of you have children already?

When i was in labor, all i had was an old pajama shirt, and that was barely covering me. But, by the time i had gotten around to giving birth, all of my bits had well and truly been seen by midwives, midwife students, and doctors, and the pain was immense that i just didn't care. When baby was born, they put him straight on my breast, skin to skin (he didn't have a bath until the second day, but amazingly they come out pretty clean anyway (or mine did at-least))
Clodagh

Postby lunasmommy » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:12 am

Congrats Clo! This will be by first (and of course you can join!!) What's your EDD? I'm Dec 2nd (for now lol)

Me- 23
DH- 24
Started TTC Oct 2012
BFP 3/28/13 w/ EDD 12/3/13! IT'S A GIRL! **Abigail Ren**
lunasmommy
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby OCT.4me » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:21 am

Hello, three boys and trying for a girl:)

For as modest as I want to be I too was finally like whatever, because you are always being checked, and when your water breaks and you feel like your peeing yourself constantly it is just gross, and then when you get pain medicine in your hip with your butt exposed, and the epidural goes in completely exposing you backside....by the time it comes to pushing I was so hot I wanted all the clothes off so totally know what you mean. But the gown is nice for a lot of reasons and I don't think I would mind being covered more.

I was really confused by the amount of nurses that came in during delivery, I mean my room was filled with about five? plus the dr. They had just delivered a baby in another room and came over to see mine borne and I was thinking really with me being fully exposed and them watching it was awkward!

How is everyone feeling???

MY CHILDREN

ANGEL BABIES

OCT.4me
Star Member
Star Member

Postby lunasmommy » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:40 am

Thanks for asking- I'm feeling okay- just really moody and the exhaustion is starting to kick in. My boobs are so sore too but it's been like that since bfp day. My blood results from Friday showed my beta levels more than doubling and I'll have it done again on Tuesday. If they are into the 5,000's then Dr wants to do the first ultrasound early next week (they were 1,250 on Friday after being at 273 on Monday). Hoping they are up there so we can see the little jelly bean! Today is 6 weeks and I don't have nausea yet (knock on wood!)

Me- 23
DH- 24
Started TTC Oct 2012
lunasmommy
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Katie95 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:58 am

Hey Ladies... I have still be feeling pretty good! I am definitely more tired and took a nap both Saturday and Sunday. I also got sick near the end of last week so I just wanted to sleep as much as possible and it's seems to have done the trick as I am feeling 100% better. My stomach is still a little crampy but I think it's more to do with digestion then anything.

I see the doctor for the first time on Wednesday and can't wait! I haven't had blood work or anything done just yet so I'm really anxious to see what he says!

Here's hoping none of us get many more symptoms!!
Me- 27
DH- 32
Baby #1 Due December 2, 2013

Katie95

Postby alisonrm » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:52 am

Hi mamas!

Possible Dec 8 baby here. I'm 21 dpo, a week late. I suspected immediately and took the a fr on day two of my projected af and it showed a faint line. A week later and it's still pretty faint imo. My close friend and private pg tutor (haha) has faith that its a true positive.

Anyway, I don't have a pcp here since we moved recently and I was doing well woman care with a midwife. So I am looking for someone I can make an appt with and get a blood test. I think I'm going to want an ob instead of my mw.

My husband doesn't know yet - it's killing me! My mama is in town visiting and I know he couldn't keep a secret. It's hard enough doing it myself! She leaves soon and I have a surprise planned for him. I put together a manly diaper bag with the giraffe wubbanub, Dr. Brown's glass bottle, a book, a wrap, and the pos test. I hope it's a viable pg, but if not I can save all these things for later.

:) I hope everyone is doing well!

Me: 27
DH: 28
Due Date: December 8th, 2013!
alisonrm

Postby lunasmommy » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:55 am

Congrats alison!! Sticky vibes your way! That's an adorable way to tell your hubby! Keep us posted :)

Me- 23
DH- 24
Started TTC Oct 2012
lunasmommy
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby OCT.4me » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:29 pm

I am sick! Don't know what I have got but sore throat, runny nose, super cold, and threw up once, nauseated....headache too...this is the second day of it..whatever it is...also noticed vision issues like focus is hard?

I know my symptoms didn't start until 6 weeks with nausea, but while I was grateful for more proof of being pregnant I quickly wanted relief from its intensity.

That is a neat way to tell hubby your expecting, and your test should darken soon enough.

I want another ultrasound to confirm baby is fine, I think if I owned one I might just become obsessed with it like POAS...lol

MY CHILDREN

ANGEL BABIES

OCT.4me
Star Member
Star Member

Postby alisonrm » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:33 pm

Thanks OCT.4me & lunasmommy :)

It seems common to catch a cold when you're this early on! I've had a nasty one since the day I ovulated. Wooo. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Doppler's are going to tempt me the whole way through.

alisonrm

Postby Clodagh » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:57 pm

it is natural to get sick early on as your body reduces the amount of anibodies it has, thus preventing them from attacking baby. i was quite sick too early on, and even now i feel snuffly. and very tired!

i have not had a scan yet, but going off my cycle date, i am due december 4. It's relieving to have a date earlier in the christmas month, than right on it like my own birthday is.
Clodagh

Postby lunasmommy » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:49 am

I've heard the stuffy nose is because your body is producing more mucus all over to protect your lady parts from injury when giving birth and that it starts this early, so that's why your nose is also affected. Mine started about a week ago with the nose and now I'm definitely having more vaginal discharge this week.

Me- 23
DH- 24
Started TTC Oct 2012
lunasmommy
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby OCT.4me » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:29 am

Hey ladies, well I am all too grateful that I feel much better today. I called a friend of mine and we prayed for healing together, woke up this morning feeling rested, and good....I still have stuffiness but nothing else...and I am just so happy to be back on my feet and able to enjoy the nice weather!

Thanks for the insight on mucus, couldn't find much on the topic connecting sinuses to pregnancy...so perhaps I really was sick...but the mucus issues will remain?

I have a dr. appt. on the 12th of this month; and then we will book the date for me to find out the sex of the baby...cause I come in once a month, next time I come in it would be time to know.....well depends when they choose to my dr. did this around 18 weeks.....so that would be late in May

MY CHILDREN

ANGEL BABIES

OCT.4me
Star Member
Star Member

Postby alisonrm » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:11 am

Clodagh wrote: It's relieving to have a date earlier in the christmas month.

I couldn't agree more! And being in our third trimesters during the cooler weather will be nice. Or at least that's how I'm making myself feel better about giving someone a birthday surrounded by holidays! Ha.

alisonrm

Postby OCT.4me » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:38 pm

LOL you guys those are going to make the cutest baby pictures...I mean a baby in an opened wrapped in paper box, a baby nestled into a stocking, a baby on a small sled resting on its tummy, a Christmas baby is just beautiful!!! Mine was 2 months old when Christmas came, another was 6 months old, and the last was 7 months, and I always wondered what having a newborn for Christmas would be like, you guys will know.

A baby born at October is well boring in my mind, I mean I am anti-holloween so we wouldnt do any character pictures, and November would be fun with thanksgiving, and well I am just saying closer to a holiday is just beautiful to me...

MY CHILDREN

ANGEL BABIES

OCT.4me
Star Member
Star Member

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups