January 2014 Due Dates!!!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

January 2014 Due Dates!!!

Postby celebrationmommy » Sun May 05, 2013 11:10 am

I feel like I'm the first one!!
Ready for the ride?! How are you dealing with the news so far?
DH-38
Me- Leann 31
DS-6
DS-4
DS- EDD Jan.10/14
celebrationmommy
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Re: January 2014 Due Dates!!!

Postby buffy_summers » Sun May 05, 2013 3:07 pm

I'm excited at almost 5 weeks!! Cautiously. I know a lot can go wrong and it's still really early yet. :) This is baby #1 for me and the EDD is January 6, 2014. I'm happy about it because my dad has a birthday in January and he would get a kick out of his first grandbaby sharing his birthday month with him!

What's your EDD, celebrationmommy??
buffy_summers

Postby tylerplus1more » Sun May 05, 2013 4:36 pm

My EDD is Jan 15th :) im so super excited!!

no real symptoms as of yet, but my boobs are sore lol. thank goodness so far no morning sickness. this is baby #2 for me and my first preg i had Hypermesis gravardium (sounds like a harry potter spell i think lol) so no sickness so far is a blessing!!

you guys have any symptoms yet??
Christy(me)-28 Doug(DH)-32
DS-6yrs-06/10/07
BFP 5/5/13 - EDD 1/16/14
Having repeat c-section

U/S 7w3d- baby measured perfectly! Heartrate 154!!
U/S 9w0d- baby measured perfect again! Doc says "this one wrote the book on how to grow"
U/S 10w6d- baby measured 11w1d heartrate was 168!!!
13w0d- dr Doppler heartrate 160!!
U/S 17w0d- hr-157 it's a.... BOY!!! Peyton (middle to be decided still)
My BFF is team pink and.....
tylerplus1more
Star Member
Star Member

Postby celebrationmommy » Sun May 05, 2013 6:21 pm

Hey Buffy_summers!congrats! My edd is January 9! I'm super excited! it is my 3rd but it hasn't been like my others (my others were very different too!). That is awesome that grandad would share his birth month with his first!

Hey Tylerplus1more!congrats on #2! fx you won't get morning sickness! I am finding I am only just starting to have some aversions and I have a thing for roasted asparagus! I have had like 20 stalks in the last 3 days! and I pay for it with major bloat that makes me look like I am already 3 months!
DH-38
Me- Leann 31
DS-6
DS-4
DS- EDD Jan.10/14
celebrationmommy
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby tylerplus1more » Sun May 05, 2013 8:01 pm

ok ladies... im bored. prob should just go to bed lol but alas i am awake and want to chat with someone.

so a few questions?

1. were you ttc?
2.how long you tried?
3. hoping for boy or girl? (of course we want healthy but everyone hopes for one or the other)
4.how are you gunna tell family?

ok those are all i can think of so far so ill answer them for me

1. we werent trying this cycle but we werent protecting either
2. in total 8 months
3. praying for a princess!!
4. i dunno!!! im telling my mom and mother in law on mothers day by giving/sending them a card from my son and ???? (to be determined in January) or a happy mothers day cards from the "grandkidS" but i dont know for sure yet lol
any other ideas??
Christy(me)-28 Doug(DH)-32
DS-6yrs-06/10/07
BFP 5/5/13 - EDD 1/16/14
Having repeat c-section

U/S 7w3d- baby measured perfectly! Heartrate 154!!
U/S 9w0d- baby measured perfect again! Doc says "this one wrote the book on how to grow"
U/S 10w6d- baby measured 11w1d heartrate was 168!!!
13w0d- dr Doppler heartrate 160!!
U/S 17w0d- hr-157 it's a.... BOY!!! Peyton (middle to be decided still)
My BFF is team pink and.....
tylerplus1more
Star Member
Star Member

Postby radkitten » Mon May 06, 2013 7:27 pm

My EDD right now is looking like January 14th =D!

1. were you ttc?
Yes

2.how long you tried?
7 years. 4 1/2 with my husband and 2 1/2 with my ex-fiance.

3. hoping for boy or girl? (of course we want healthy but everyone hopes for one or the other)
Boy. I only really want boys.

We've already told alot of our family because I've never had a positive test in all of this time. So just having a positive test, even if I miscarry right now at this point is exciting news to share. It means I can in fact get pregnant =).
BFP - 5/6/13
5-17-13 - D&C and ectopic pregnancy removal. Lost left fallopian tube.

Me - 31
DH - 32
Married - 09/09/09
Started TTC #1 - 09/06/08
radkitten

Postby celebrationmommy » Tue May 07, 2013 6:07 pm

congratulations radkitten!
We were also trying to concieve, it was our first month trying, I have 2 boys already so a it would be nice to even it out a little with a girl but our boys are the only ones on both sides of our family so I don't mind more either. We have already told our family! I don't want to have to keep this excitement to myself out of fear of the unknown, besides if anything were to happen they would be the ones there to help me get through it.
DH-38
Me- Leann 31
DS-6
DS-4
DS- EDD Jan.10/14
celebrationmommy
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Keri37 » Wed May 08, 2013 5:38 pm

My Estimated due date is January 13, but I am waiting for my first dr. appointment on Friday. I just found out yesterday morning and this will be my first time. I am totally clueless.
1) we were actively trying to conceive.
2) 2 months
3) both of us would like a girl
4) I told my mom and dad tonight. I have a very close family so we share everything. I told them not to share with the rest of the family until after Friday.
Me: 37 (Keri)
DH: 43
1 fur baby rat terrier (Amber)
BFP - 5/7/2014
Due - 1/13/2014
Keri37

Postby missAstar » Mon May 13, 2013 2:07 pm

hey ladies...i thought i'd pop on over from the ttc boards! my EDD is 19th Jan...3people in my ttc buddy group had their BFPs this month so i'm hoping they'll join us!
i was actively trying for 5 months but 1 month i think we missed our ov date.
hoping for a baby...any one would be fine...so nervous at the mo!
not telling family until july after scan so i'm trying not to think about it until then but it will be big whatever it is! in the uk we don't get our first scan until usually 10-12 weeks and the doctors don't really want to see you until then so i hear but i'm going in tomorrow anyway just to check my blood pressure and vitamins!

how r u all feeling?
i'm really tired (only 3 weeks 6 days by my calcs) and a bit of cramping today which worried me a bit!

TTFN x
missAstar

Postby gemmygemmy » Wed May 15, 2013 4:16 am

MissA - how are you feeling today?

My EDD right now is looking like 25 January based on when I reckon I ovulated.

1. were you ttc?
Yes

2.how long you tried?
Ist month back after a previous loss at 8 weeks

3. hoping for boy or girl?
Boy as I already have one - wouldn't know what to do with a girl.

I haven't told hubby yet - want to wait a bit longer till I'm sure all is ok. Then I'll tell family and friends. Will prob put a tshirt on my son that says big brother. Lol. And wait to see who notices.
TTFN

gemmygemmy
January 2008 - DS born
March 2009 - miscarriage @ 8weeks
August 2010 - IUS removal after 18 months
June 2013 - miscarriage @ 7 weeks, no known reason - after several scans finally saw yolk sac and fetal pole, no hb
gemmygemmy
Friend

Postby missAstar » Wed May 15, 2013 11:00 am

hi gemmy yey u r here!!!
i cant believe u havent told hubby...what r u going to do to spill the beans?
i'm sooooo tired it's unbelievable went to docs yesterday and had a great time...she practically threw me a party!!!!having my bloods checked for anaemia which would make sense with me being veggie and tired/dizzy soo much this early!

how u doing?
missAstar

Postby tarabh » Wed May 15, 2013 8:02 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Tara! We got our BFP last Friday before mothers day and our estimated due date is January 19th! We are so thrilled!
Feeling good right now with sore bbs, a little tired and some uneasiness! Not much yet!

1. Yes! For our first!
2. it was our 4th month trying!
3. hoping for boy or girl? really either is wonderful, but I can't stop thinking about it being a girl!
4.how are you gunna tell family? We actually told our parents already for Mothers day! We couldn't pass up the opportunity of making their days special! Very early, but we would like them to know in case of something happening!

Tomorrow I go to get blood tests done and start paperwork/scheduling spots! Pray everything is healthy! We are a bit nervous!

Thankful for this community!
First baby due January 2014

tarabh

Postby Littlemissbroody27 » Thu May 16, 2013 8:04 am

Hi Ladies
Hopping over from TTC boards - we got our BFP on Sat at 10dpo it was very faint but DH still saw it so not a total squinter lol
EDD is 23 Jan 14

Questions:
1. were you ttc? - Yes
2.how long you tried? Since Jan 2013 but I have long cycles so this was only cycle 3
3. hoping for boy or girl? (of course we want healthy but everyone hopes for one or the other) - Girl as I already have a boy
4.how are you gunna tell family? it is MIL's birthday today so we are going round soon to give her a present and will tell her then - they dont have a clue we were TTC and my Mum - I'll skype her this evening, she knew we were TTC as I was visiting her only last week and was in TWW and asking questions re any fertility issues she may have had -she did ask me on the phone on Sunday 'how I was feeling' but I didnt say anything at that point - I wanted darker lines :)

Hi MissAStar - I found you :) How are you?
Gemmy - any more news - how are you doing?

How sweet that some you got to tell family on Mothers day - I'm from UK and or mothers day was in March so missed that one...lol

Anyone having any symptoms yet? - I'm getting the odd bout of nausea but nothing too bad and I could smell the kitchen bin in the whole house yesterday - Yuck!!!
also i have a bit of a cold and every time I cough I get a pulling/stretching pain in my lower belly!

Congratulations everyone and wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months x x x
Littlemissbroody27
Star Member
Star Member

Postby missAstar » Thu May 16, 2013 10:41 am

Hey littlemiss! so glad all our uk bfps are in here!!!

i'm soooo tired!!!so really no news there!!!last night i had my first bout of heartburn just before bed which was delightfully annoying and it's just coming back now (i have just wolfed down a tin of beans...could this be the start of cravings?)!

Good luck telling your parents bet they'll be mega excited...we've decided to tell ours after scan...went to see my work collegue whos just had her baby, with lots of other collegues...needless to say there was lots of talk about who'd be next and who looked like a natural holding the baby....felt really bad lying to them! The only person who knows it hubby and girl who gave birth as we were ttc when she announced her pregnancy and she guessed we were!!!!

We've been having a think about how to announce our pregnancy to family actually...i want to do something really original!
We can't do all sets of parents in person as 1 set is in france, swansea and london and i want them to know at the same time!!!
soooooo..my idea is that as we are doing up our house, we send some paint swatches in blue/pink to everyone with the words...any ideas for the spare bedroom?...and see how long it takes them to guess!
missAstar

Postby Littlemissbroody27 » Mon May 20, 2013 4:47 am

Hi Ladies

I'm so tired - am falling asleep at my desk today - does not help that I have a 2 year old who doesnt sleep very well either so not getting a proper full nights sleep in my own bed!

well we didnt tell MIL yet - going to wait a few more weeks, tho I did tell my mum, but she wasnt too excited - just because it is still so early.

MissAStar - Your idea about how to tell them is lovely - it is difficult when they are not all in the same place, we actually have a family trip coming up in France with DH's whole family as it's FIL's 80th Birthday - it will be exactly when I am 12 weeks, so we might wait to tell them all there (If I am not showing/ or being really sick by then)

How is every one else doing?
Littlemissbroody27
Star Member
Star Member

Next

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups